Statistics

227,997 members
102,804 posts
  • Jackdrummer
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-02

Hi everybody!

Is there a way to do a factory reset of a M32C?

Thank you

0 132
    • Jackdrummer
      GaryHiggins You can do it via M32 Edit if you have that synced up. Don’t recall a hardware sequence if there is one.
      • October 2, 2020
    • Jackdrummer
      Jackdrummer Unfortunately I can't connect via ethernet cause all ethernet leds are off and I don't know why.
      • October 3, 2020
    • Jackdrummer
      Jackdrummer So I figured out to perform an Hard reset.
      • October 3, 2020
    • Jackdrummer
      GaryHiggins Does the M32C have the select encoder? On the X32C if you hold down the select button and then power on it will do a reset. Save everything first. On the M32C it's probably long press the select knob and then power on.
      • October 3, 2020
    • Jackdrummer
      Nigel67 There is also a reset switch in the rear panel between the midi connectors. There is a small hole in the panel and just behind this is a momentary switch. Hold this in for 5 seconds.
      • October 5, 2020
      • M32c Factory reset
        Jackdrummer Done, but it simply seems to be a reboot. No single setting has returned to original.
        • ·
        • October 5, 2020
  • MikeDrennan
    Contributor - Level 3
    2020-09-14

I'd like to have two quick recalls on my Wing; the first where the alt inputs are set to USB in sources from my DAW, and a second where they are set to Wing Play sources.  This way I can toggle quickly between multitracking to a DAW and playing back multi tracks, or choosing to use the Wing Live card instead. 

The alt inputs are really the only thing I want to be different between the two snapshots.  Can someone guide me in the right direction of what to include in the save file, and what to "safe"?  

Lastly, is there no longer a way to recall a specific scene from a MIDI message or a custom button?  I miss having that from my X32 days.   

Thanks!

read more...
    0 128
    • MikeDrennan
      Paul_Vannatto Hi Mike,

First of all, there is no external mechanism (JSON, OSC or midi) to load a snapshot at this point in time. That is one important feature on the wishlist.

Secondly, what you are wanting to do (change alt input sources from USB to USB player and vise versa) requires snippet-like functionality (like on the X32/M32). Unfortunately at this point, this feature has not yet been developed on the Wing itself. But the good news is that the Wing now has an OSC server built into the lastest firmware (1.08). I have successfully ported my X32 Live Toolbox to the Wing platform and released the beta version this week (https://sourceforge.net/projects/wing-live-toolbox/). It provides snippet-like functionality using its tidbits. The release also includes all of the OSC commands. If you need any help developing tidbits for your application, just let me know.
      • September 13, 2020
      • Advice on Wing Snapshot management
        MikeDrennan Paul, thanks for the response. I downloaded your Toolbox app...very nice. Taking my first stab at it, if I wanted to switch Channel 14 from alt input USB 14 to alt input Wing Play 14, I would have to send two OSC commands to the desk: /ch/14/in/conn/altgrp/Play and then /ch/14/in/conn/altin/14. Is this correct?
        • September 14, 2020
        MikeDrennan Paul, can you comment on the above reply? Is that the correct OSC sequence for the example I gave? Thanks.
        • September 17, 2020
    • MikeDrennan
      Deo1 Hi guys.

I have just purchased my first gigital X32 mixer. I tried to connect it to my Mac, and use it to control my DAW which is Cubase8. But i can't get any signal out nor in.it looks like i have to redo everything from scratch although i just don't know what. Anyone can help?
      • September 14, 2020
        Paul_Vannatto This is a Wing thread, not an X32 thread. Please post a new thread regarding your X32 issue
        • September 14, 2020
    • MikeDrennan
      MikeDrennan I’m getting notifications that I have new responses to my thread, but nothing shows up?
      • September 16, 2020
        Paul_Vannatto I'm getting them too Mike
        • September 16, 2020
  • AdamVann
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-22

Hi,

I'm having an issue with my Go XLR where it skips the startup sequence and just goes straight to everything blue. None of the faders move nor does it light up in the usual rainbow fashion.

Its not detected by my PC either which leads me to think its a Power or USB connectivity issue. I do know its an issue with the GO XLR and not my PC. 

Sometimes when I add power only the 'X' lights up as well.

Ive uploaded a video to show what happens. 

Thanks 

Adam 

read more...
    0 123
    • AdamVann
      PedroRodrigues Hi Adam Vann ,are you connecting the unit directly to your computer via USB 2.0? Are you using the latest version of the GOXLR? Have you updated the GOXLR to the latest firmware? Please follow the link to access all the resources available for your unit https://www.tc-helicon.com/tchelicon/product?modelCode=P0CQK
      • September 22, 2020
      • Go XLR Start Up Sequence
        PedroRodrigues Hi Adam can you please send me the case number so I can access what is the stage of this process?
        • September 24, 2020
        AdamVann CAS-140304-H2J3G4
        • September 24, 2020
        PedroRodrigues Hi Adam, I have the case, all the interaction will be via this case. Thank you
        • September 24, 2020
  • New
    JakeWeller
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-27

Hi, im looking for the output delay control on the behringer with to sync audio play back with video output. if anybody would be able to help me find the control that would be lifesaving. (I have been searching the internet and the console settings all day)

read more...
    0 122
    • JakeWeller
      Paul_Vannatto Hi Jake, output delays are only available on the 4 main and 8 matrix. Select the desired main or matrix, then the second screen. The output delay can be adjusted on the far right.
      • November 27, 2020
      • Behringer Wing - Output Delay Control Help
        JakeWeller i'm still have some trouble, i have selected the main i would like to adjust but I cant work out what you mean by "second Screen". I appreciate the help Paul
        • November 27, 2020
        Paul_Vannatto When you select any channel strip, you will see on the left side of the screen "Home", then 6-8 (depending on the channel strip) icons below it. Each of these are screens. Select the one just below the "Home" screen.
        • November 27, 2020
        JakeWeller Thank you so much I got there in the end.
        • November 27, 2020
  • New
    Tejay
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-08

Hi, I am hoping you are closer to implementing DCA Spill on the Behringer Wing. I notice the X32 now has that capability. Also can the Xtouch be used to control the Wing.

Is there a time frame for the wing? 

0 122
    • Tejay
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. DCA spill for WING has been suggested and may be added in the future. If you need specific channels on a layer, you can set up customer layers using the USER layers. I'll pass along the request on X-TOUCH Control as well.
      • December 8, 2020
    • Tejay
      Tejay thanks
      • December 10, 2020
  • New
    EA1DDO
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-10

Since the XR18 series are digital mixers, and provide digital output through USB, would be interesting to get AES and/or S/PDIF output as well, by Toslink connector.

In the same way as xxx2496 series from Behringer (DEQ2496, REV2496, etc.)

An AES S/PDIF encoder is a quite small circuit, just a few componenets around the endoder chip. There are plenty of kits and devices to do this job, at very low price.

It could be done externally, converting analog to digital but that is not very elegant...

I wonder if anyone has tryed that.

If we know where to get the digital signal to feed this encoder, it shouldn´t be difficult.

Any ideas??

read more...
    2 122
    • EA1DDO
      Dale_M Checking with the team I am afraid we don't provide schematics or modification instructions (warranty loss) to do what you are suggesting so I am afraid we can't officially advise on this matter.
      • November 11, 2020
      • Behringer XR18 with AES S/PDIF Toslink Digital output
        EA1DDO Hi dale, Thank you for your email. Not sure if Design Dept. can provide further advice?? Any suggestion, idea, advice?? Further than this, Is there any chance to submit this as "customer feedback" (Wish list), thinking on future revisions ,or new improved models? Thank you again. B.R. M.Martin
        • November 11, 2020
  • DavidStackhouse
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-08-22

Hello... I had heard/read that connection from the M Air app to the MR-18 via external router is more reliable than via its internal router, so I bought an external router - a Linksys EA8300.

First, just to be thorough, I tested it conventionally with my Xfinity internet router, found that the Linksys router functions as intended, and updated its firmware. Then I plugged it into the ethernet jack on the MR-18 and set its Remote switch to Ethernet.

I set my Android device to connect to the Linksys router wifi, which it does, and says "Connected, no internet" (which makes sense).

I open the M Air app, and the connection window appears. Strangely, in the lower left it says...
    "Wifi connected to <unknown ssid>
    1.0.3"
    Then, whether I touch Search or Connect, either way the window that appears says...
    "Searching...
    Wifi connected to <unknown ssid>"
    ...but never connects.

I've tinkered with the IP address, and also with the Wifi lock, but still with no success.

One thing of note: Apparently, both the MR18 and the Linksys router assign themselves by default the IP address 192.168.1.1. I don't know if that's the issue, but I don't know how to change that for one or the other.

Bottom line... can anyone help me get this external router working right? If not, do I really even need it? So far the MR-18's internal router has worked just fine. Thanks for your help.

read more...
    0 121
    • DavidStackhouse
      GaryHiggins You need to make your XR18 settings for the ethernet (or wifi) while you are still actually connected via the built in router. Once saved you can then put the switch in the ethernet position and connect via the direct connection. Settings otherwise do not get saved.
      • August 22, 2020
      • M Air app not connecting to MR-18 via external router
        DavidStackhouse Thanks for replying, Gary.... and what exactly would this settings be, and in what screens? Thanks much...
        • August 22, 2020
      • M Air app not connecting to MR-18 via external router
        GaryHiggins Setup/network pages in M-Air
        • ·
        • August 22, 2020
    • DavidStackhouse
      GaryHiggins I might try a static ip, try something like 192.168.1.18 for ip, use 255.255.255.0 for mask and use the router ip for gateway 192.168.1.1 or leave gateway blank. There are other options if that’s a no go. Maybe dhcp next.
      • August 22, 2020
    • DavidStackhouse
      john0121 Hi David, You can find the detailed steps of connecting with an external router in the following FAQ:

https://musictribecommunity.powerappsportals.com/en-us/knowledgebase/article/6886
      • August 24, 2020
    • DavidStackhouse
      DavidStackhouse Thanks, Gary and John... I'll give it a try!
      • August 24, 2020
    • DavidStackhouse
      DavidStackhouse Gary and John, I finally got around to trying your suggestions, but still have no connection via this router.

I know the router works, because I tested it with our home network before trying to use it with the MR-18.

I connected the same cable as I used during that test from the Ethernet port on the MR-18 to the Internet port on the external router. The remote switch on the MR-18 is set to the left for Ethernet.

I have named the external router network "StackLinksys". The attached picture is of the screen of my Android tablet, showing I am successfully connected to the external router via wifi. (Available networks listed are obviously other networks in range, like my home network and my next door neighbors.)

But, having tried all the methods you suggested, the M Air app still does not see the MR-18 via the external router and thus cannot connect as such. If I switch the MR-18 to Access Point, my tablet sees and connects to it just fine without the help of the external router, just as it always has.

Have you any more thoughts and suggestions on how to get this external router working?

But really, what's the point? What am I gaining by getting this external router working, other than putting another piece of equipment into the signal chain that could potentially fail when I need it most?

Thanks again for all your help. Quite frustrated...   - DS.
      • August 29, 2020
  • Gangerd
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-08-13

Is there a copilot version that works on android 8.1 ?

0 117
    • Gangerd
      Paul_Vannatto It works fine on both my tablet and phone with 7.1
      • August 12, 2020
      • Behringer wing and co pilot
        Gangerd I can’t even see it as an option in my play store 1.2 wont load and 1.1 loads but doesn’t go to searching screen
        • August 12, 2020
        Paul_Vannatto Odd. 1.2 loads and connects fine here. It should work on any android newer than what I have.
        • ·
        • August 12, 2020
    • Gangerd
      Gangerd I put 1.2 in the wish area then tried to install and this is all I get
      • August 12, 2020
        Paul_Vannatto That load screen looks nothing like what I have. It has a black background with the Behringer logo and "Behringer" in orange in the middle.
        • August 12, 2020
    • Gangerd
      NicJonesMT Hi Gangerd.
      Can you confirm the make and model of your Tab and the OS you are using?
      • August 13, 2020
        Gangerd I will post a pic of the information page when I get home from work
        • August 13, 2020
        Gangerd Posted
        • August 13, 2020
    • Gangerd
      Gangerd This is what I have
      • August 13, 2020
    • Gangerd
      KlausMock I tested V1.2 on my Samsung TAB A with Android 8.1 and my WING on V 1.07.2. and I have no Issues so far.
      Regards
      • August 14, 2020
        Gangerd Unfortunately I do not have Samsung just a cheap tablet it doesn't even let me do updates ????
        • August 16, 2020
  • Martin4995
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-06-28
    It has taken me 2 days to get registered. Now that I can login I still can't get to much of anything on the website. I either get a gateway time out or bad IP address from the responding server. Is this normal? How can I get the firmware update for my Midas M32r Live?? It seems like an awesome mixer, but if I can't get support, I'm not sure it is worth it.
    read more...
    0 116
    • Martin4995
      Paul_Vannatto No this is not normal. I've been on this forum since December 2012 and the last 4 days has been the worse it has been trying to get logged in or refresh of the site. I think we are all getting the continuous timeouts and bad IP errors. What version do you currently have? Here is a copy of 4.02
      https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MNFmKZ9pmGT3vMbAnnRw9u4qyy2NvY-M/view?usp=sharing
      • June 28, 2020
      • Website Functionality Midas M32R Live firmware update failure to find
        Martin4995 I have version 3.12. I just bought this unit Friday and really like it, other than not being to find certain operational things. I would imagine that they are having a server issue of some sorts. Hopefully they will get it sorted soon! I'm sure everyone feels the same way. Thank you for the update, I think I saw a Youtube video about how to do the upgrade of the firmware. I'll give it a shot. thanks again
        • June 28, 2020
        Paul_Vannatto The Midas M32 site is back up and running. Here is the link to the downloads https://www.midasconsoles.com/Categories/Midas/Mixers/Digital/M32R/p/P0BI9/Downloads#googtrans(en|en)
        The firmware I provided (the previous link) may be an X32 firmware.
        • June 29, 2020
    • Martin4995
      -mjk- Yeah, they're constantly working on updates to the firmware, but we won't be able to even get them at this rate.
      • June 29, 2020
        Nigel67 Hi mjk, I can only apologise for the delay, but we have been moving all the data to new servers over the weekend. If you could tell me which software you require and an e-mail address that I can send it to, then I will forward it on to you.
        • ·
        • June 29, 2020
        BillFleming I would like the 4.02 version of the firmware for the M32 and whatever version FW you recommend for the DL16 - you can send to [email protected] FWIW everytime I try to load an M32 support page my browsers complain about too many redirects. Thanks
        • June 30, 2020
        -mjk- Thanks Nigel. No, I should apologize. I was just needlessly complaining. Sorry for adding to your burden.
        • July 2, 2020
  • BobbySadler
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-10-11

I like the custom view feature for User 1 & User 2 with X32-Edit.. but they don't save with the scenes.. am I missing something?

0 114
    • BobbySadler
      Paul_Vannatto Yes that is correct. The custom view is not saved in scenes because the custom view is specific to the X32-Edit app. Scenes save settings that are console related only. You will need to save the custom view as a bank, by first selecting the Mixer tab at the top, then press the Save button in the left column.
      • October 11, 2020
      • User 1 & User 2 Custom Views in X32-Edit don't save with Scene
        BobbySadler excellent.. thank you again Paul!
        • October 11, 2020
    • BobbySadler
      BobbySadler awesome to learn about saving and loading Banks.. I never used before now..

here's another X32-Edit related question Paul:

on the Show Control window where all the Scenes, Snippets, Cues etc live there's the left side for the PC and the right side for the Mixer.. right so far?
      so is there a way to Copy/Paste (Scenes/Snippets/etc) from Mixer to PC?
      • October 11, 2020
        Paul_Vannatto Hey Bobby, scenes can be transferred by loading the scene then switching to the PC Scene screen and saving. Cues and snippets can't be done this way unfortunately. The best way to transfer cues and snippets is by exporting to a USB stick on the console (using the Utility button), then importing into the app. Exporting and importing a show will transfer all cues, scenes and snippets.

I prefer to develop my cues, scenes and snippets on my laptop using X32-Edit, Scene Parser and/or Show Manager, then transfer what I need to the console via USB stick.
        • October 12, 2020
        BobbySadler thanks again.. that worked.
        • October 12, 2020
Go to page