Statistics

223,676 members
97,891 posts
  • New
    BigFire
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-11-13

I have got my P16s working via routing to 33-48, however I cannot figure out how to send channel processing (EQ, Comp, etc - PFL signal) down to the P16s. It appears to only send the unprocessed raw input signal from my SD16 input directly to the P16. Is there a way to do this? Even in the little XR18 mixer I have, I am able to send processed signals, so this baffles me!

Thanks!

read more...
    0 12
    • BigFire
      KyleJohnson Hi Craig, Kyle here with Music Tribe. In order to send post processing taps out of the AES50 routing you will need to user the User Routing system. The User Routing allows you to change the tap point of the signal you are sending out.
      • November 13, 2020
    • BigFire
      GaryHiggins You need to make use of the USER menu where you can then choose full ch processing taps. Otherwise you are only sending pre everything ch info..
      • November 13, 2020
  • GaryHiggins
    Superhero - Level 1
    2020-09-15

Will we ever get PM's back here again? Seems like such a VERY basic forum feature. I see getting them is an email option setting but I don't see anywhere that a user can send one. How about real join dates instead of computer/forum assigned....and access to ALL past threads? I hope these things are a part of "improved" and coming soon.

read more...
    1 12
    • GaryHiggins
      john0121 Hi Gary, I had a word with the dev team about this and the PM feature should be added in the next couple of weeks.
      • September 16, 2020
      • PM's and
        GaryHiggins Thanks for trying!
        • ·
        • September 16, 2020
  • New
    DougDeMarche
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-03-02

Who is using midi to control functions on the XAir series?  What are you controlling with it?  I am using my Helix Floor to do some midi functions that are helpful to my workflow.  Currently just using a foot switch to turn my fx mute group on and off for speaking between songs and also using the built in expression pedal to control my main left and right faders.  Any other thoughts 

read more...
    0 12
    • DougDeMarche
      PedroRodrigues Hi DougDeMarche please consider that there is a few tools you can control via MIDI, I have left below a few pictures that will help you understand what are the possibilities on the XR 18 via MIDI never the less for a better contextualization on this matter I would advise to following the link below to check the full manual for this unit: https://www.behringer.com/behringer/product?modelCode=P0BI8
      • Mar 26
  • New
    ChaseHoyt
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-28

We are looking for someone to work on our Behringer x32.  We need the Ethernet Ports replaced that connect the S32.  

0 12
  • New
    Mike7300
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-14

Any recommendations for a certain brand, GB to get for a usb stick to use for recording purposes? I had read some people have issues so want to make sure I get the right thing. Also i saw it has to be in fat32 format. I use a Mac. Thanks!

0 12
  • New
    Jsidoti
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-28

How do I start a ticket to replace some encoders? Have a Pro 2 with ghosting on gain, high pass, low pass, eq, dynamics, aux sends etc. I don't suppose a software update would change anything?

0 12
    • Jsidoti
      DavidKnighton Hello Jsidoti,
      The issue is going to be hardware related, not software. The actual encoders will need replacing. Click the SUPPORT tab at the top of this page, then scroll down and click SERVICE REQUEST to submit a ticket.
      • Jan 28
  • New
    jknutz
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-16

All my jacks on my new m32r live are dead. Can't any input on the aux in. No output on the aux out. And a constant hum on the monitor and phones out. Updated - downgraded and updated firmware again to no Succes. Triple checked my routing. 
    what am I missing or is it just a faulty board? 

read more...
    0 12
    • jknutz
      Dale_M Hi there can you advise if this is a new console? Has this worked previously? I would recommend creating a Technical ticket from the Support tab above so we can assist you.
      • Mar 16
    • jknutz
      KevinMaxwell You may be missing something. We might be able to tell you what is wrong if we can take a look at your scene. You can upload it here but only in the post that you start. You can edit the first post in this thread. Copy the scene from your mixer to a thumb drive and then put the thumb drive in your computer and then go to edit your post and you will see a place to upload a file on here. It only works for the person that starts a thread and you have to do it in the post that you started a thread in.

Let us know if you need any more help in how to do this.
      • Mar 16
  • New
    HanbyD
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-02

Hello everyone, first time poster,

I have been using the XR16 in our church for 5 or so years. We want to start using the aux outputs for live stream, assisted listening system, etc.

So I am trying to set up an aux output by assigning a bus to it, then on the bus adding each analog input for mics, etc with their faders. But when I go to the bus fader to adjust the overall aux out level of that bus mix - the main LR is affected by a proportional amount, to the point of driving most mics into feedback, even though the displayed mail LR fader shows the same setting on the tablet and PC. I have tried setting the input signal tap of the channels to the bus to all the  settings from analog to post fader and issue still occurs, by the same amount. And the input tap from the bus to the aux output to all the different taps.

For the moment I am using the headphone jack for sending the main mix as aux out to the outside world and using the headphone volume knob for level control. It doesn't affect the main LR output level.

Thanks in advance for any insight provided.

read more...
    0 12
    • HanbyD
      Paul_Vannatto Select the bus main fader, then the Main screen and disable the LR. That will remove the parallel signal path that is causing the bus to affect the Main LR.
      • Mar 2
    • HanbyD
      HanbyD Thanks for the reply. Before I try this, a question - would unchecking Main Stereo LR for the channel disconnect it from the main LR output? Unchecking this seems to uncheck it from all busses and Main LR. I will try this in the morning.
      • Mar 2
      • XR16 AUX out fader affecting Main LR output gain
        Paul_Vannatto If you have selected the bus's master fader, it would disconnect the output of that bus to the Main LR. But that is what you want. The channels themselves also have a Main LR button and that would normally be enabled.
        • Mar 2
  • New
    peter1965
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-02

Hi, I wonder, is there any known solution to multitrack recording from XR18 to some small platform like Raspberry Pi. Some basic functions needed, just record, pause and stop. 

0 12
    • peter1965
      Paul_Vannatto You can install Ardour and/or Reaper on the Raspberry Pi 4 which would give you multi-track recording.
      • Apr 2
  • New
    Mike7300
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-03

Is it ok to use a Cat 6 to connect my Powerplay 16 to the X32 rack?

0 12
Go to page