Statistics

254,395 members
132,078 posts
  • New
    MichaelVincentd
    Contributor - Level 3
    2021-07-26

Is it possible to cascade two different brands of stage box from AES50A(Dl16) to AES50B(S16) with midas m32..if possible, what other thoughts to consider..thanks a lot guys 

0 81
    • MichaelVincentd
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Yes you can daisy chain the DL16 and S16 together, you could also connect one to each port on your M32. The connection would be M32 AES50A or B to S16 A, from S16 B to DL16 A. The order/position which you use does not matter, as long as you configure the units correctly. You should set one to OUT +8 mode so that one unit uses Outputs 1-8 and the other Outputs 9-16.
      • Jul 26
    • MichaelVincentd
      Paul_Vannatto Hi Michael, yes you can mix stageboxes, such as the DL16 and S16, as long as they send and receive AES50 signals. The main difference between the DL16 and S16 are the preamps and output (Midas vs Midas designed).
      • Jul 26
  • New
    giacoav
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-13

Hi,

Any intention of updating the Behringer X-Air / MIDAS M-Air drivers to the latest iteration of your TCAT drivers (5.12) used by your other products (Behringer UMCs) ?

This would allow for multi-WDM outputs and inputs, which is long overdue...

Regards,

Giaco

UPDATE :
    Updates were pulled both for the X-Air and M-Air series to the latest driver revision !
    Thank you to whoever did this at Music Tribe HQ !

read more...
    3 75
    • giacoav
      NicJonesMT Hi Giacoav.
      I will pass this request over to the development team.
      • Sep 14
      • [SOLVED] Behringer X-Air / Midas M-Air Driver update
        giacoav Thank you ! I'll be waiting for the update to drop
        • Sep 17
      • [SOLVED] Behringer X-Air / Midas M-Air Driver update
        giacoav Just noticed the new update made available !
        Thanks a lot ! This will make a lot of users happy !
        • Sep 22
  • New
    MichaelCarrera
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-16

I have problem with my digital snake ASE50 port , can i replace the ASE50 Port?

0 61
    • MichaelCarrera
      WilliamR Hello, William from musictribe here. Please click on the support link above and open a support ticket and someone will contact you to get this sorted for you.
      • Jul 16
  • New
    DanLibeert
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-29

Hello,

In encounter the folowing problem:

I have connected an SD8 + SD16 + SD8 via AES50 to my X32.

Now i want to use outputs 17-24 on my last SD8.

Slide switches on these tree stageboxes are set to 1-8 on firts SD8, 9-16 on second SD16 and 17-24 on last SD8.

Now i cannot find out how to configure my X32 to acces outputs 17-24 since the routing tab of analog out does not show these outputs (only 1-16 are visible).

In the meantime i have updated my firmware of the X32 to the latest version 4.x but this gives me no answer to my problem.

Can anyone help me please?

read more...
    0 57
    • DanLibeert
      GaryHiggins It’s what is assigned for aes50a outs 17-24,, stagebox xlr outputs, depending on switch position use aes50 1-8, aes50 9-16 and aes50 17-24. XLR out routing is only for the actual mixer xlr’s.
      • Jul 29
      • X32 + SD8 + SD16 + SD8
        GaryHiggins If you want additional sources use either the aux out or the Ultranet out routing menus, define those ch’s and select a bank from either of those for aes50a out 17-24. By default aes50 17-24 just repeats the out 1-8 analog assignments, you have to change it.
        • Jul 29
  • New
    DennisMilsom
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-08-08

Just tried to run the new X-Air Edit 1.7 in Linux, but it does nothing. Previous version X-AIR-Edit_LINUX_32-Bit_1.5 works fine. My system is 64bit, but the 32bit (it's N/A in 64b afaik) runs fine.

Any ideas?

Thanks

0 54
    • DennisMilsom
      Paul_Vannatto X-Air Edit 1.7 works fine in my Linux Mint 20.2 (64 bit).
      • Aug 8
    • DennisMilsom
      DennisMilsom

• Aug 8
    • DennisMilsom
      DennisMilsom

Ok, thanks Paul. Not sure why this is happening. Latest Manjaro 64bit version (latest kernel too). It's like when it's clickded to open, the system does nothing, I mean nothing!!! No waiting circle, no window open , nada!! Weird! Especially as 1.5 seems to work with no issues at all.

• Aug 8
    • DennisMilsom
      Paul_Vannatto Hey Dennis, have you tried to right click the app and in the properties make sure it is executable?
      • Aug 8
    • DennisMilsom
      DennisMilsom

Thanks Paul, yep it's marked as executable.

• Aug 8
  • New
    redking
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-20

Hi there

I love my MR18 mixer / interface - what is the future of this lineup?  Looks like maybe it is near the end of its product cycle and maybe something else is in development?  Would love to see an "MR32" and see it go to the next level.  Maybe with 16 combi jack mic pres and make it expandible to another 16 with a stage box.  I could see this being a great solution for small studios that want the flexibility to take the rig mobile to record live shows.

read more...
    1 44
  • New
    robkatz
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-02

I'd like to find a cost effective carry case for the XR18 mixer.  Something simple to put it in when moving it within our building from one event space to another.  We don't need something that can deal with the bumps of airflight :-)

0 43
  • New
    AgnePabreza
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-10

Hello, just obtained Midas HD96. The hesitate i have now what stage box to pick it if the main  console is HD96 and monitor console is Midas ProX? 

Would be very grateful for professional and clear advise! 

0 41
    • AgnePabreza
      Nigel67 Hi Agne, if you want to use separate head amps, then go for the DL231. This will require upgrading to HD96 software version, but will then work on both HD and PROX. I would advise that you submit a ticket to the Technical Support team regarding this so they can talk you through the upgrade and I am sure you will have questions on upgrading the IO box through the HD96 as well as other upgrade questions. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical Support tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Aug 10
      • stage box work with Hd96 and ProX
        AgnePabreza Dear Nigel, thank you very much for your answer, and I was thinking to do as usual, but im a bit cinfused how to fill it since its requires sedescription of a priblem and so on, or just to fill no matter what but just to describe question in the window below?
        • Aug 10
  • New
    amathenia
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-12

We just moved our Pro 1 inbto a space where we had previously used an X32. We connected to our two DL153 units and everything shows they are connected and talking to each other. We ran software updates on all three units. We routed everything 1 to 1, so the last input on the second unit is patched to channel 32, etc. 

The first 8 channels on both units are peaking on the meters at the board, but silently. They don't make a sound. When we plug in a mic, no audio passes through to the board. 

Has anyone encountered something like this before? Any ideas what may cause it or how to fix it? Any help is greatly appreciated. 

Thanks!

read more...
    0 35
    • amathenia
      KevinMaxwell I had an issue like that once and I think it was that the synchronization was set to the wrong device or maybe it was 2 devices were set to be the master.
      • Aug 13
    • amathenia
      amathenia

Solved! Turns out it was a super easy fix and I feel kinda dumb. The stage boxes were set to 48khz and the board needs them to come in at 96khz. Apparently it’s a known issue (though I couldn’t find it on any discussion) that this causes peak noise. As soon as I set the boxes to 96khz, they worked great.

• Aug 13
    • amathenia
      MarioNelsonRodriguez X air 12usb
      • Aug 14
  • New
    RichardDetwiler
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-26

The device will not power up.  I am using a Furman power conditioner

it is in a controlled studio.  (no moisture, sunlight, overheating).  

Powerlight comes on, then dims and flickers

The device doesn't work will not connect to wifi, nor register on the usb.

read more...
    0 33
    • RichardDetwiler
      Behringer Hi RichardDetwiler. If you need assistance with your Behrin ger products, the fastest and most effective way to directly reach our technical support team is at:

https://bit.ly/MT-CarePortal

- Diego
      • Sep 26
    • RichardDetwiler
      PedroRodrigues Hi RichardDetwiler before you submitting an assistance request directly with our Tech Support Team as stated above I would suggest to connect your unit directly to a wall socket and bypassing the Furman Power Conditioner to acess if the unit would operate correctly. Thank you
      • Sep 27
Go to page