Statistics

306,100 members
190,449 posts
  • New
    Snayp
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-29

I have an perfectly working one of XR18 mixer and after switching power ON - the "LD2" LED flashing some seconds and "LD1" LED lights up. On not working XR18 mixer the "LD2" LED is flashing but "LD1" LED doesn't power up. And not working mixer doesn't shows up on my computer connected via Wi-Fi or Ethernet or USB. I think it is a problem with Firmware but I can't update it or doing something else because mixer can't be connected to the computer. What i have to do in this case to fix this problem?

read more...
    0 333
    • Snayp
      WilliamR Hello,

Please click the support link above and create a tech support ticket. Someone will contact you to help you out ASAP.
      • October 29, 2021
  • New
    Woody1010
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-10

Im Currently running Two X32 Compacts and an S32 stage box in a concert hall and am very happy with the way they work although sometimes we are required to move between locations in the hall for FOH.

So rather than unplugging and re-patching both ends im wondering if its possible to have multiple cat 6 cables through a switch to different locations and i can pick up anywhere in the room? 

Even if it requires 2 switches One for AES50A and another for AES50B.

read more...
    0 329
    • Woody1010
      Nigel67 Hi Woody1010. Unfortunately due to the protocol used, it is not possible to run AES50 through network switches.
      • Jan 10
    • Woody1010
      Woody1010

Read somewhere if its done through star network and nothing else on the switch then maybe it could work but thought it was worth a check before i attempt anything but thanks for the help.

• Jan 10
    • Woody1010
      Paul_Vannatto First of all, ethernet is never configured in a star topology. Secondly, the AES50 is a proprietary protocol that only uses (shielded) ethernet cable (physical layer). All other ethernet protocol layers are not used.
      • Jan 10
  • New
    manoaratefy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-23

Hello,

I've found recently that the Behringer S16 can be used as standalone stagebox. But as the S16 have only 8 outputs, the 9-16 output coming from another S16 in the stage is routed to ADAT in the FOX S16, so I have to add a ADAT-analog converter in my setup to get these output.

I'm wondering if SD8 can be used as same purpose, because SD8 has 8 in / 8 out, so with the same setup, I can hook up 2x SD8 on the stage and 2x SD8 in FOH.

Or is there any another easy setup to make use of digital stagebox with analog mixers?

read more...
    0 208
    • manoaratefy
      Nigel67 Hi manoaratefy. The S16 has the option of using its built in clock to connect to other IO boxes so a mixer is not required. The SD8 does not have a built in clock and therefore needs to receive an external clock from a mixer or S16 to work. Therefore, unfortunately you cannot use two SD8s as stand alone stage boxes as neither can provide a clock. You could connect an S16 to two SD8 giving you 16 inputs (S16) and then 16 outputs (2 x SD8).
      • September 22, 2021
  • New
    JuanDahmen
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-10-04

Hello.
    I recently bought two SD8 and a SD16 to use as XLR boxes in my studio and be able to conect the mics in several places of the recording room via one CAT5 cable to the control room. The thing is I can easily use one of them but can't get to record using the three on cascade.
    I have the AES50 A input conected to the A input on a SD8. The B of that SD8 conected to the A of the SD16 and the B of the SD16 to the A of a SD8. I entered the routing page and it detects the three boxes as in A mode (or channel or whatever). I then set the inputs as follows:
    1-8 to AES50 A9-16 (the SD16)

9-16 to AES50 A-17-24 (the SD16)

17-24 to AES50 A1-8 (the first SD8)

25-32 toAES50 25-32 /the second SD8)

It's so I have the first 16 inputs in the SD16 where my drums are.

In the X32 you can see the input signals correcly but when going to record in my MAC through the usb connection it all seems messed up and it only recognices some inputs...

Noting that I have 32 inputs enabled and have recorded them before using the XLR inputs of the X32. I use Ableton Live 10 on a MAC.

As always, thanks a lot for your time and support.

read more...
    0 166
    • JuanDahmen
      Paul_Vannatto That screen is meant to assign the inputs to the X32. To assign signals from the X32 to the Card, you have to use the Routing, Card screen.
      • October 4, 2021
      • Routing SD8 + SD16 + SD8 for recorging on MAC
        JuanDahmen Thanks for replying. As far as I see my CARD tab in the routing menu has only "expansion card outputs". Is that what you mean?
        I use version 4.06 in my X32
        • October 4, 2021
        JuanDahmen Aaaaaand despite saying card outputs and not inputs, it works now like a charm. Thank you a lot. Cheers :*
        • October 4, 2021
        ValeriuM_Trufin Because you select what signals the consoles outputs trough the card.
        • ·
        • October 4, 2021
  • New
    Jerodb
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-26

Recently had the fuse blow in my s16. I've located and removed the old one, but am having trouble figuring out what to use to replace! Hoping someone can point me to the right fuse to get! 

0 159
  • New
    georgeswayze
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-03

Just received a X32 compact and SD16 stage box. Can configure the X32 channels for phantom power but that option disapears on the SD16 channels. Can you set SD16 channels to phantom power?

0 153
    • georgeswayze
      Paul_Vannatto Do you have sync with the SD16 (green light on X32 and SD16)? If not you will never be able to control phantom, gain or anything. Make sure the AES50 cable is connected to the SD16 A port (not the B port).
      • Apr 2
      • Behringer SD16 phantom power
        georgeswayze Green light and working in and out. Just phantom power selection missing on SD16 channel configuration
        • Apr 3
      • Behringer SD16 phantom power
        georgeswayze You were right. I tried to configure before connecting. All ok.
        • ·
        • Apr 3
    • georgeswayze
      Paul_Vannatto Can you control the phantom and gain in the Setup, preamps screen? If you only have the one SD16 connected to the AES50 A or B of the X32, then it would be the first 2 banks of the appropriate list (A or B).
      • Apr 3
  • New
    RichardDetwiler
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-26

The device will not power up.  I am using a Furman power conditioner

it is in a controlled studio.  (no moisture, sunlight, overheating).  

Powerlight comes on, then dims and flickers

The device doesn't work will not connect to wifi, nor register on the usb.

read more...
    1 118
    • RichardDetwiler
      Behringer Hi RichardDetwiler. If you need assistance with your Behrin ger products, the fastest and most effective way to directly reach our technical support team is at:

https://bit.ly/MT-CarePortal

- Diego
      • September 26, 2021
    • RichardDetwiler
      PedroRodrigues Hi RichardDetwiler before you submitting an assistance request directly with our Tech Support Team as stated above I would suggest to connect your unit directly to a wall socket and bypassing the Furman Power Conditioner to acess if the unit would operate correctly. Thank you
      • September 27, 2021
    • RichardDetwiler
      Dragonsfire Interesting. Were you able to get this resolved? My nearly exact same combo of hardware you showed is doing exactly the same thing since last week. XR18 (from 2017), Furman M-8Dxm - power light is dim (almost slight flicker), LAN LED's light up on mine, no one home. Power supply is shot?
      • October 25, 2021
    • RichardDetwiler
      Paul_Vannatto Did you plug the XR18 directly into an outlet?
      • October 25, 2021
      • Behringer Air XR18 powering up
        Dragonsfire It appears he did (and so did I) based on a previous post above that isn't showing anymore... but even a reply I typed up a minute ago just magically disappeared or got eaten by the forum? (Bad enough how slow it is. Do they run this on a RPi? Heh.)

Sadly I went ahead and looked inside my mixer and found a ton of bulging caps on the power supply. I will open a case with Behringer to see what options are available to me, as I'm sure he did the same.
        • October 26, 2021
    • RichardDetwiler
      Paul_Vannatto Yeah, this "newfangled" forum engine has a mind of its own. The trick is to never to reply to a reply or to a notification or an email link. And if they are using an RPi, its version 1.

Sorry to hear about the power supply. Hopefully tech support will be able to help you get it back up and running.
      • October 26, 2021
  • New
    DennisMilsom
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-04-10

In the iOS Flow 8 editing app on the preferences page (when you scroll down a little) there is a square box with MIDI DUMP in it, but next to that is  MAIN OUT DELAY : 200ms. 

Can someone explain what this is, what it's for and if it is user adjustable?

Also, can the sample rate be altered from 48khz to 44khz?

Thanks

read more...
    0 113
    • DennisMilsom
      rondhi This adds a delay to the output. For example, for live streaming, you can add a delay to match the audio with the video. You can only adjust it on the board itself. Menu > Output > Output Delay > Main Delay. Not sure why it says 200ms in the app. But the real setting should show on the board.

No, you cannot adjust the sample rate, unfortunately. It is set at 48 kHz.
      • May 19
  • New
    regphiloe
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2022-08-25

Hello everyone, I'm in dire need to find a replacement power supply for my S16 stage box. I tried using the Behringer's portal and raised a care ticket, but it seems that nowadays it is difficult to ship parts to the Seychelles and i've been asked to try alternative ways and try to contact other service centres. So far, the centres i've contacted don't have the spare. Any help please will be very much appreciated. Thanks

read more...
    0 107
    • regphiloe
      Dale_M Hi there we no longer sell spares directly, please go you your local dealer to inquire on spare parts via this link https://www.behringer.com/buy.html
      • Aug 25
    • regphiloe
      GregoryStellar

Interesting offer https://www.behringer.com/buy.html! I'll pose analyze it while I'm drawing [url=https://drawnbyhislight.com/]https://drawnbyhislight.com[/url] how to draw easy and simple!

• Oct 8
    • regphiloe
      GregoryStellar

Interesting offer https://www.behringer.com/buy.html! I'll pose analyze it while I'm drawing https://drawnbyhislight.com how to draw easy and simple!

• Oct 8
  • New
    DanLibeert
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-29

Hello,

In encounter the folowing problem:

I have connected an SD8 + SD16 + SD8 via AES50 to my X32.

Now i want to use outputs 17-24 on my last SD8.

Slide switches on these tree stageboxes are set to 1-8 on firts SD8, 9-16 on second SD16 and 17-24 on last SD8.

Now i cannot find out how to configure my X32 to acces outputs 17-24 since the routing tab of analog out does not show these outputs (only 1-16 are visible).

In the meantime i have updated my firmware of the X32 to the latest version 4.x but this gives me no answer to my problem.

Can anyone help me please?

read more...
    0 101
    • DanLibeert
      GaryHiggins It’s what is assigned for aes50a outs 17-24,, stagebox xlr outputs, depending on switch position use aes50 1-8, aes50 9-16 and aes50 17-24. XLR out routing is only for the actual mixer xlr’s.
      • July 29, 2021
      • X32 + SD8 + SD16 + SD8
        GaryHiggins If you want additional sources use either the aux out or the Ultranet out routing menus, define those ch’s and select a bank from either of those for aes50a out 17-24. By default aes50 17-24 just repeats the out 1-8 analog assignments, you have to change it.
        • July 29, 2021
Go to page