260,505 members
139,098 posts
  • New
    DanLibeert
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-29

Hello,

In encounter the folowing problem:

I have connected an SD8 + SD16 + SD8 via AES50 to my X32.

Now i want to use outputs 17-24 on my last SD8.

Slide switches on these tree stageboxes are set to 1-8 on firts SD8, 9-16 on second SD16 and 17-24 on last SD8.

Now i cannot find out how to configure my X32 to acces outputs 17-24 since the routing tab of analog out does not show these outputs (only 1-16 are visible).

In the meantime i have updated my firmware of the X32 to the latest version 4.x but this gives me no answer to my problem.

Can anyone help me please?

read more...
    0 68
    • DanLibeert
      GaryHiggins It’s what is assigned for aes50a outs 17-24,, stagebox xlr outputs, depending on switch position use aes50 1-8, aes50 9-16 and aes50 17-24. XLR out routing is only for the actual mixer xlr’s.
      • Jul 29
      • X32 + SD8 + SD16 + SD8
        GaryHiggins If you want additional sources use either the aux out or the Ultranet out routing menus, define those ch’s and select a bank from either of those for aes50a out 17-24. By default aes50 17-24 just repeats the out 1-8 analog assignments, you have to change it.
        • Jul 29
  • New
    RichardDetwiler
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-26

The device will not power up.  I am using a Furman power conditioner

it is in a controlled studio.  (no moisture, sunlight, overheating).  

Powerlight comes on, then dims and flickers

The device doesn't work will not connect to wifi, nor register on the usb.

read more...
    1 65
    • RichardDetwiler
      Behringer Hi RichardDetwiler. If you need assistance with your Behrin ger products, the fastest and most effective way to directly reach our technical support team is at:

https://bit.ly/MT-CarePortal

- Diego
      • Sep 26
    • RichardDetwiler
      PedroRodrigues Hi RichardDetwiler before you submitting an assistance request directly with our Tech Support Team as stated above I would suggest to connect your unit directly to a wall socket and bypassing the Furman Power Conditioner to acess if the unit would operate correctly. Thank you
      • Sep 27
    • RichardDetwiler
      Dragonsfire Interesting. Were you able to get this resolved? My nearly exact same combo of hardware you showed is doing exactly the same thing since last week. XR18 (from 2017), Furman M-8Dxm - power light is dim (almost slight flicker), LAN LED's light up on mine, no one home. Power supply is shot?
      • Oct 25
    • RichardDetwiler
      Paul_Vannatto Did you plug the XR18 directly into an outlet?
      • Oct 25
      • Behringer Air XR18 powering up
        Dragonsfire It appears he did (and so did I) based on a previous post above that isn't showing anymore... but even a reply I typed up a minute ago just magically disappeared or got eaten by the forum? (Bad enough how slow it is. Do they run this on a RPi? Heh.)

Sadly I went ahead and looked inside my mixer and found a ton of bulging caps on the power supply. I will open a case with Behringer to see what options are available to me, as I'm sure he did the same.
        • Oct 26
    • RichardDetwiler
      Paul_Vannatto Yeah, this "newfangled" forum engine has a mind of its own. The trick is to never to reply to a reply or to a notification or an email link. And if they are using an RPi, its version 1.

Sorry to hear about the power supply. Hopefully tech support will be able to help you get it back up and running.
      • Oct 26
  • New
    MichaelCarrera
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-16

I have problem with my digital snake ASE50 port , can i replace the ASE50 Port?

0 62
    • MichaelCarrera
      WilliamR Hello, William from musictribe here. Please click on the support link above and open a support ticket and someone will contact you to get this sorted for you.
      • Jul 16
  • New
    DennisMilsom
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-08-08

Just tried to run the new X-Air Edit 1.7 in Linux, but it does nothing. Previous version X-AIR-Edit_LINUX_32-Bit_1.5 works fine. My system is 64bit, but the 32bit (it's N/A in 64b afaik) runs fine.

Any ideas?

Thanks

0 61
    • DennisMilsom
      Paul_Vannatto X-Air Edit 1.7 works fine in my Linux Mint 20.2 (64 bit).
      • Aug 8
    • DennisMilsom
      DennisMilsom

• Aug 8
    • DennisMilsom
      DennisMilsom

Ok, thanks Paul. Not sure why this is happening. Latest Manjaro 64bit version (latest kernel too). It's like when it's clickded to open, the system does nothing, I mean nothing!!! No waiting circle, no window open , nada!! Weird! Especially as 1.5 seems to work with no issues at all.

• Aug 8
    • DennisMilsom
      Paul_Vannatto Hey Dennis, have you tried to right click the app and in the properties make sure it is executable?
      • Aug 8
    • DennisMilsom
      DennisMilsom

Thanks Paul, yep it's marked as executable.

• Aug 8
  • New
    robkatz
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-02

I'd like to find a cost effective carry case for the XR18 mixer.  Something simple to put it in when moving it within our building from one event space to another.  We don't need something that can deal with the bumps of airflight :-)

0 45
  • New
    Jerodb
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-26

Recently had the fuse blow in my s16. I've located and removed the old one, but am having trouble figuring out what to use to replace! Hoping someone can point me to the right fuse to get! 

0 40
  • New
    Snayp
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-29

I have an perfectly working one of XR18 mixer and after switching power ON - the "LD2" LED flashing some seconds and "LD1" LED lights up. On not working XR18 mixer the "LD2" LED is flashing but "LD1" LED doesn't power up. And not working mixer doesn't shows up on my computer connected via Wi-Fi or Ethernet or USB. I think it is a problem with Firmware but I can't update it or doing something else because mixer can't be connected to the computer. What i have to do in this case to fix this problem?

read more...
    0 30
    • Snayp
      WilliamR Hello,

Please click the support link above and create a tech support ticket. Someone will contact you to help you out ASAP.
      • Oct 29
  • New
    Hockeybod
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-21

I need to expand our X32 Compact/ S16 setup by adding an SD8 stage box.

X32 Compact AES50A port - cat6 cable - AES50A port on S16 then AES50B port on S16 - cat 6 cable - AES50A port on SD8

Will that work? 

0 26
    • Hockeybod
      Paul_Vannatto Yes you can daisy chain the S16 and the SD8. Make sure that your cat6 cable is shielded with ethercon ends (and there is continuity between ethercon ends) to ensure no ESD drop-outs.
      • Aug 21
  • New
    Robertjohn52
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-14

The Behringer X32 compact digital mixing desk, Is this product discontinued?

0 25
    • Robertjohn52
      Paul_Vannatto I don't believe so. Why do you ask?
      • Sep 14
    • Robertjohn52
      Nigel67 Hi Robertjohn52. I can definitely confirm what Paul has mentioned above in that X32 Compact is not discontinued.
      • Sep 14
  • New
    BCDurham
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-22

Hello,

1. Is it better to control my XR18 during a live gig through a wifi-connected (via external router) Android tablet or through a wifi connected (also via external router) PC (laptop)? 

2. Relatedly, is there some sort of priority one gets over the other? For example, if one person is making changes through the PC does the PC somehow block any changes another person puts in through their tablet or phone (changes to in ear monitor AUX outs, for example)?

3. Finally, can someone confirm that snapshots are saved in the mixer whereas scenes are saved in the controlling device? If so, if I save a scene in my laptop and call it up at the start of the gig, can I then move my controlling to the tablet and use the tablet during the gig? Then at the end of the gig would I have to start the laptop back up to save the gig's "scene"?

Thanks and sorry for the complicated questions. I am new and we gig tomorrow.

Brian

read more...
    0 25
    • BCDurham
      Paul_Vannatto 1. Yes that is the way I've been doing it for the past few years. For the android app, you should get Mixing Station and use a dual (or triple) band external router (use the 5Ghz band).
      2. No, there is no priority. But with Mixing Station, you can restrict control to a certain mixbus (for their IEM's, etc) and you can run unrestricted for the Main LR outputs.
      3. Yes, snapshot are stored in the XR18 (up to 64 of them) and scenes are stored on the device (eg. laptop) as scene files. What you describe is how I do it.
      • Oct 22
Go to page