Statistics

260,514 members
139,107 posts
  • Law89
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-08-22

How do you sync a TD-3 with a DDM4000 via midi please. 

0 140
    • Law89
      PedroRodrigues Hi Law89 please be aware that the MIDI implementation on the DDM4000 is limited and more focused to control DJ and sequence software but you ca try. Please see the pictures below with the DDM4000 MIDI implementation, I hope it helps
      • September 3, 2020
  • musicintheair
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-11

Does anyone know a date or news about the release of the Behringer RD-9?
    When to buy it?

0 140
    • musicintheair
      JoeRivers96 Hi, unfortunately we do not have an official release date yet. Please keep an eye out on social media for product announcements.
      • September 11, 2020
  • hiztory
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-13

Hi does any have or know where i can find the midi map tsi for the ddm4000 to use with traktor pro 3

0 125
  • ScottEglington
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-11

Ive recently got a djx750 mixer I went to use for the forth time and during my set the audio in and out  has gone I get nothing out of it it still switches on but dead I can't find my recipe for it plus I got on line brand new less then 9 months old and also it gets so hot u can fry an egg on it ive never had a mixer get as hot as that dose any way I can get replaced or repaired...?

read more...
    0 117
    • ScottEglington
      john0121 Hi Scott, unfortunately we won't be able to process a warranty repair without a copy of the proof of purchase. Best step would be to contact the seller you purchased from and see if they can provide you a new copy.
      • September 11, 2020
  • New
    Yemsky
    Newcomer - Level 3
    2021-07-13

I bought an Infinium X1 crossfader (serial number S200900032954) as a replacement for my DDM4000 mixer (serial number S1500259167, date code 1503).

The installation instructions look straight forward, though getting the three-cable plug into the spare socket the DDM4000 has for a replacement crossfader is a bit fiddly.
    However, once installed it does not work: It lights up, but moving the crossfader has no influence on the audio signal between the selected channels of the mixer.
    There is one post here from about a year ago which desribes the same problem but it unfortunately received no answer.
    https://community.musictribe.com/discussions/171200/306533/x1-infinium

I submitted a support ticket to Behringer three days ago but have not heard back from them.

There are many post on various online forums describing this exact problem (and also reporting that the non-functioning crossfader is getting very hot when connected "as is"). People claim that you need to cut the two outside wires of the three-wire cable and switch them around before connecting the Infinium X1 with the DDM4000.
    Surely, I do not have to do a DIY soldering job to connect a genuine Behringer spare part with a Behringer mixer?!?!?!
    What is the problem here? Has the socket on the DDM4000 been soldered on the wrong way around in the factory or is the plug at the end of the wire of the X1 soldered on the wrong way around?

What is the solution, please?

PS: The marketing blurb for the X1 says "Complete installation instructions and a dedicated toolkit are provided for your convenience."
    The installation instruction contain a picture (see attached) which says "Possible only with DDM4000" which is difficult to interpret. I think it's meant to show that the DDM4000 has a spare socket to connect the cable, but I am open to hear other interpretations.
    Also, the "dedicated toolkit" is a flathead screwdriver, when in fact all screws you need to losen and tighten for the job on the Behringer equipment are Phillips. The documentation even shows all screws and the screwdriver to be Phillips, not a single flathead as the included screwdriver.... Bizarre.
    Is this whole product a bit of a cock-up?

read more...
    0 115
    • Yemsky
      Nigel67 Hi Yemsky. I am sorry, but I do not have this information to hand, but have asked our Service Team if they can provide details.. As soon as I have the information, I will pass it over to you.
      • Jul 13
      • Infinium X1 replacement crossfader in DDM4000 mixer
        kevinruairi Hi there Nigel. I have the same issue as Yemsky. My 3-pin crossfader on my DDM4000 stopped working. I bought an Infinium X1 from Thomann, and installed it in the right hand side of the mixr, with zero effect. The X1 gave no responses at all. And it doesn't seem possible to purchase the generic version of this crossfader any more for replacement.

Can you please let me know what my options are for getting this X1 repaired, as Yemsky seems to have done below? I do not have access to a soldering gun, and wouldn't have the skills to do this either. I can send to Ampman Audio Services for repair if required.

Thanks and hope to hear back from you soon.

Kind regards, Kevin
        • ·
        • Oct 8
    • Yemsky
      Yemsky OK, so I finally have my DDM4000 back with a working Infinium X1.
      Initially, a second X1 from Amazon had the same issue but after this was escalated by Behringer support as a warranty case to their service provider Ampman Audio Services they re-wired the cross fader and it solved the problem.
      The documentation (according to Behringer and AAS) of the wiring is not conclusive but it appears that there is a batch of incorrectly wired Infinium X1 out in retail / eTail. If you are good with the soldering gun you might dare do it yourself, but it was a good service experience, free of charge, though it took exactly one month from initial purchase to getting back a working mixer.
      • Aug 10
  • djgas55
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-17
    I have just purchased 2 X1 infinium crossfaders, I have tried both in My DDM4000, but neither of them work. Do they need to be configured? Or should they work straight out the box as a plug and play. Not sure if they are any good as they were both customer returns from DV24/7. The faders both light up, but do not mixer front one deck to the other. I believe these units are both faulty, and the previous returning customers either damaged or had the same issue with them. Can anyone help.
    read more...
    0 112
  • New
    slara
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-10

Hi, I bougth a CMD Studio 4a DJ Controller but Windows don't start it, for that I can´t use it with any DJ software. Can you help to find the aproppiate drivers for windows 10 last versión in January 2021?

I attached an image with the problem.

Regards.

read more...
    0 82
    • slara
      DavidKnighton Hello Slara,
      The product page appears to be void of any software downloads. I will inquire with the web team about this. Please check back periodically to see if the driver is available. Might take a few days or more.
      • Jan 12
    • slara
      slara Hi David, I hope there is a solution for this matter, I have seen some forums and many people complain about the same issue for several years, I hope I have not been scammed
      • Jan 12
  • New
    JeffBlack
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-03

is this device compaitible with andriod tablets like my samsung tab A 9.7 inch model sm-t550

0 76
    • JeffBlack
      WilliamR Hello Jeff, Yes you would be able to run this interface on an android device with the proper android to USB convertor adaptor.
      • December 3, 2020
  • New
    Dambe22DAMBE
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-05

I purchased the DX2000USB mixer, and cannot register at Behringer.com, to download the software and drivers. I registered for the Music Tribe, and I can’t download anything there. Daniel

0 73
    • Dambe22DAMBE
      DavidKnighton Hello Daniel,
      to register your product, go to the SUPPORT tab at the top of this page and scroll down until you see the PRODUCT REGISTRATION TILE. This is where you submit a registration ticket, not on the behringer.com website. Let me know if you still have trouble with this.
      • Jan 5
    • Dambe22DAMBE
      Dambe22DAMBE I registered my product, but I may be missing drivers on my notebook. My Behringer logo glows red, not green. How do I download the software?
      • Jan 5
    • Dambe22DAMBE
      Dambe22DAMBE There is audio on the notebook (USB Audio Codec), but there is no sound from the notebook on the mixer.
      Turntables and cd players work normally. So I don't think I have a driver.?
      • Jan 5
    • Dambe22DAMBE
      Dambe22DAMBE Ok...riješio sam USB.
      Zanima me koji sve softwet dolazi free uz mixetu
      • Jan 5
    • Dambe22DAMBE
      Dambe22DAMBE Okay ... I solved the USB.
      I'm wondering which software comes free with the mixer
      • Jan 5
      • Behringer DX2000USV
        DavidKnighton Upon registration, you should get a license code to download free Tracktion software. If you did not get a code, let me know the case number from your registration ticket. It will start with CAS-XXXXXX-XXXXXX
        • Jan 6
  • New
    LebogangVThebyane
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-21

Morning my name is Lebo and recently I was playing music went outside for a bit and when I came I noticed my mixer was off I tried using different power sources but it wouldn't turn back on. One thing I had noticed was it a bit hot but there was no smell of anything that might have burned. So my question is what could be the reason for this

read more...
    0 71
Go to page