Statistics

250,602 members
127,782 posts
  • feykattan
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-01

Tried out a BQ500 with a TC 115 cab last week and really liked it.

I have an Ashdown 115 300w cab rated at 8 ohms and I wondered which BQ would be best rated to power it. I play small pubs and halls and rarely DI.

Keen also to understand how the BQ and RH series rate against the BQ series.

read more...
    0 46
    • feykattan
      WilliamR Hello Simon, Since your Ashdown cab is rated at 8 ohms, the BQ500 would work fine. The BQ500 would run the full 500 Watts @ 4 ohms, so if you wanted to get another 8-ohm cab later, you would be able to run the full 500 watts for larger venues.
      • October 2, 2020
  • New
    Mymusictribe1972
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-28

How can I go by buying the 410 bass cabinet and how much is it

0 44
  • Bigbrent34
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-08

Hello I'm new here 

0 43
  • New
    ChristopherJone
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-05-26

I need a new crossover for the bt210ts where can i get it

0 42
    • ChristopherJone
      DavidKnighton Hello ChristopherJone,
      Please click the SUPPORT tab at the top of the page and submit a SPARE PARTS inquiry for pricing and availability.
      • May 26
  • New
    GlennGriffiths
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-15

Veyron mosfet bass head

when i plug in headphones, phones socket does not cut off sound to speaker?

anyone else have this issue? is it something simple?

thanks for any help?

0 41
    • GlennGriffiths
      RexBeckett Hi Glenn, the Quick Start Guide mentions that the Phones socket allows the amp to be used for practicing without speakers connected. This suggests that the Phones socket does not cut the speaker outputs - as you have found.
      • December 15, 2020
      • Veyron mosfet bass head - phones socket does not cut off sound to speaker?
        GlennGriffiths thanks Rex, but is this correct? surely you dont have to disconnect the speaker leads just to use the headphones? i was always told never to use an amp without the speakers connected as it could blow the output circuit. normally the act of pushing in the 1/4 inch jack cuts the output to the speaker safely within the amp itself - have you used the phones output without speaker connected?
        • December 15, 2020
        RexBeckett The advice on not running an amplifier without speakers connected refers to tube designs with output transformers. The QSG suggests that the Veyron can be run without speakers.
        • December 15, 2020
        GlennGriffiths ive tried it and it does work, however the quality of sound is not great. thanks anyway
        • December 15, 2020
  • MichaelTee
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-25

I'm a bassist playing small venues from coffee shops to small clubs. I want to get the RH750 for the headroom it provides. 

However, the cabinets TC Electronic makes only seem to be able to handle 400W and below. I like the "sparkle" of a 12" speaker, but I want the cabinet to be able to handle the load. 

Any advice is appreciated. 

read more...
    0 41
    • MichaelTee
      PedroRodrigues Hi, Michael Please be aware that the RH750 can be used via Speakon to drive any cabinet combination of up to three RS cabinets, in the case of the RS410 only two, or any other cabinet combination with a 4 Ohm minimum load.
      For more information please consult the Manual for the
      If you take this in to consideration at the RS410 that has 600 watts, for more details follow the link https://www.tcelectronic.com/product.html?modelCode=P0CJJ
      You can use a multitude of combinations that will allow you to have much more than 600 watts.
      Please see the picture below
      • October 26, 2020
  • New
    plucker51
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-08-04
    Hi.
    I've been referred here from your facebook page.
    My bass player has an old BH500 head and something has started rattling around inside. It just sounds like something is working loose. It works OK at present but it worries me!
    Can anyone guide me on removing the chassis from the case to have a look? I don't know whether it's just fixed by the 4 screws or if anything else has to be removed. It seems very firmly fixed! This might stop him from throwing it in the skip!

Thanks for any help anyone can give

read more...
    0 38
    • plucker51
      Dale_M Hi there is there any warranty left on the unit? If so we would advise you go to the Support tab above and select the Service option with your proof of purchase so we can assist you, if not please raise a Technical ticket.
      • Aug 4
  • New
    Jgbassking78
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-20

Hey guys, I just got to try a friend's Veyron Mosfet head with the 210 cabinet and I'm enamored. Why can't I find these cabinets anywhere? I want the same setup, amp and cabinet. Seems I may be able to find the head, but I'd want the cabinet too.

read more...
    0 38
  • New
    MauriceBates
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-14

hi all, I have an rh 750 and wonder when connected to an 8 ohm 4×10 does the power half to when connected through a 4 ohm 4×10 cab

mo 

0 35
    • MauriceBates
      DavidKnighton Hello MauriceBates,
      Typically, the output rating is given at 4 Ohms, so you should have full power when connected to a 4 Ohm load. The manual lists 750 Watts for the power module rating and 1,200 Watts peak output at minimum impedance (4 Ohms). Running an 8 Ohm load would reduce the output power by roughly half, and should allow the amp to run a bit cooler. Check out the POWER RATING document on the product webpage here https://www.tcelectronic.com/product.html?modelCode=P0CIV
      • Jul 14
  • New
    MichaelBugla
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-14

Hi, I need a spare part logo for my Bt 115 Ts cabinet. Who can help ? It is damaged. [email protected]

0 33
    • MichaelBugla
      Nigel67 Hi MichaelBugla, please contact our spares team and they will be able to advise pricing and availability. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket.
      • Aug 14
    • MichaelBugla
      MichaelBugla

Thank you Nigel

• Aug 15
Go to page