Statistics

229,107 members
104,082 posts
  • dhpasta
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-06-13
    I was looking for way of contact with TC to share with You my opinion and few ideas on Plethora. Only working way I found is here. So, I felt in love with Plethora since first video of it. I used to be against guitar multi effects but idea of five separate effects with their own footswitches, luck of complicated routing, multiple cab and amp sims are what I expect from multi effect. Very clear displays, intuitive handling and many effects to choose from with Toneprint technology are big advantages. Technical feedback. I've got two (actually three) problems when using Plethora: 1. Tremolo - on few toneprints, especially with faster settings tremolo is changing speed randomly. It spins with set speed then speeds up for a second, gets back to set speed, speeds up again for half of second, gets back, and so on. I've done update, because I've read that it was reported earlier, but it still happens. 2. Changing boards - when I switch pedalboards and hold a note or a chord, volume rises up and lowers when next board ends loading. It's a bit disturbing because volume increase during the change is quite big. Also volume is higher when I switch on my rig and Plethora is loading. When it is ready to use overall volume is lower. 3. There is one more small thing. When I change boards with lever switch there could be a bit more time to decide which board I'd like to choose. In other words: When i switch board up, number appears on display, I read it's name and decide to change for next board, but it's too late and board starts to loading. I have to wait for loading to be ended and change to next board. That time when number and name of next board is being displayed could be a bit longer. Quick changing boards by pressing lever quickly is possible. I also found few things which in my opinion could be improved: 1. List of toneprints - I've uploaded to plethora some artist toneprints from app and created few mine. List of toneprints became a bit messy. I think that the list could be divided in sections: templates, user toneprints, stock toneprints, artist toneprints. Categories could be divided with line like between templates and stock toneprints. 2. Toneprint label - when I use stock toneprint in play mode there is label on display: TC ELECTRONIC, when it's my own toneprint there is: LOCAL USER. When I use artist toneptint there is also TC ELECTRONIC label. It would be helpful when there will be label ARTIST or artist name will appear. 3. Empty slot after deleting pedalboard - for example: I have 25 pedalboards. When I delete number 22 this slot remains empty. Then when I create new one it gets number 22. For me it would be nice to shift boards numbers after deleting one in the middle and giving last number for newly created. I know that it could be unuseful for other users, so it could be an option in settings menu like: Delete board: shift numbers/remain empty. 4. Deleting tone prints - It's more a question than an idea. Is it possible to deleted toneprint loaded to Plethora? For example: I've created toneprint and I don't need it anymore. Can I delete it from toneprints list in Plethora? I couldn't find that in app. According to FAQs in video (YouTube one with Scotty & Anders) I'm also waiting for phaser. I think it's must-have in such a device. It also would be grate to have Alter ago toneprints in Plethora! Now I have to save some money and buy drive pedal to complete my rig 'cause I sold almost all my pedals to purchase Plethora. Maybe I should try MojoMojo? :) Sorry for long post - it was supposed to be a mail :) I would be very happy if you find my feedback helpful.
    read more...
    1 706
    • dhpasta
      dhpasta Can I format text in post somehow?
      • June 13, 2020
      • Plethora X5 - few words of feedback
        RexBeckett The only formatting tool discovered so far is that Shift-Enter starts a new paragraph.
        • June 13, 2020
        TC-Mike currently not that i am aware of... this is likely just temporary due to the new forum launch last night too.
        • June 13, 2020
        TC-Mike here are screenshots on how to disable Pipeline TEMPO feature and how to assign TEMPO subdivision to MASH pressure sensor.
        • ·
        • June 13, 2020
    • dhpasta
      TC-Mike Hi DHPasta,

welcome onboard and thanks for the great feedback. Much appreciated . Glad to hear you like our new Plethora :-)

We monitor this community closely for fproduct eedback and there is also a feature request post here in the TC Electronic brand tribe /Guitar & Bass forum where you can add your ideas or upvote existing feature requests
      from other users:

You can also always send product feedback, ideas and questions to our CARE team using the "Support" tab at the top of the page or simply send me a PM…

Latter is currently not possible unfortunately due to the transition to the new community structure, but the team is working on it.

Regarding your issue with the tremolo changing, this is due to the Toneprint/setting you are using having the “TEMPO/BAR” feature active, which allows you to specify up to 4 tempo subdivision
      that are cycled through for the duration of a bar. This can be very useful when combined with the tap tempo feature that you can activate via SETTINGS/BOARDS/2NDARY FOTSWITCH FUNTION.

In order to disable it on a particular toneprint you like, edit the toneprint via the app by disabling all tempo bar fields except the first one.

P.s. alternatively you can assign the Subdivision that the toneprint uses also to the MASH switch or a connected expression pedal , so you can easily change tempos while always staying in sync with the tapped tempo. Typically you set Mash default to quarter notes,
      so the speed always snaps back to your basic tempo when footswitch is released after mashing . If you just want to switch to eg .8th or 16th notes, set all other curve points to same value.

In order to delete a Toneprint stored in PLETHORA’s on-board library, select the toneprint you wan to delete in EDIT mode and then press and hold the TONEPRINT push encoder to get the “DELETE” option.
      Press push encoder again to confirm and execute. All on-board toneprints are also available as template via the app, so you can either start off fresh and build your own library from scratch or just edit the available
      Toneprints via the app and store them in your user library for later use and using the STORE TO PEDAL option you update the edited toneprint on the PLETHORA.

I logged your feedback regarding memory location behavior when deleting board as a feature request. You can use the board organizer of the app to rename boards and change order too.

The Helix Phaser, Viscous Vibe + a Looper will be available with the 1.2 firmware update scheduled for later this summer…

What would be your top 3 feature requests for the 1.3 update?

Best regards from the TC guitar team
      • June 13, 2020
        dhpasta Thank you very much for quick answer Mike! I'm happy that you've found my opinion helpful.
        Thanks for solutions - I will mess with tremolo later on
        It's nice to hear that Helix Phaser will come in firmware 1.2! What would be my requests for 1.3? For sure it would be Alter Ago tonprints. I'm very curious about it and it would be good companion for phaser in more vintage tones. Secondly those cosmetic updates I've mentioned above - divided toneprints list, artist labels on effects and maybe active pedalboard number (or shorten name) visible somewhere on display. The third one - filter effect. That would fill list of effects. Kind of LPF, envelope, equalization. With companion of expression pedal that could be use as wah-wah. Also equalizer with toneprints powers could be mighty tool! Ane the forth, becasue it argues with idea of "drive of your choice" it could be booster with some eq possibilities. It could be useful for people (like me) using Plethora in 4CM with drive from amp. But I know it could be done with some addition pedal.
        • ·
        • June 13, 2020
        dhpasta O, and as Linux user I should upvote request for Toneprint App for unix systems
        • June 13, 2020
        TC-Mike i pass this on - with regards to efforts of supporting an additional platform on top of MAC OSX, WINDOWS , iOS and Android versus using the time on other product features instead that's gonna be a tough one to sell ..
        • June 14, 2020
    • dhpasta
      TC-Mike Cheers, noted.
      As for the booster, you can currently also re-function your Pipeline Tremolo as a dynamic boost. Since it can boost output level by up to 9 dB, just assign output level to MASH switch and set Modulation depth to 0% , so you don't get the tremolo. If you don't want a gradual boost, just set all curve points to the same boost value
      Hyper gravity with its 3 bands can also be used to adjust the colour of your signal by using it as a dynamic EQ mapping the gain parameters of the 3 bands to the potmeters.. Try the dynaQ template as a starting point and adjust the boost/cut levels in the app to taste. You can set the X-over frequencies of the 3-bands too.
      • June 13, 2020
        GuitarGeorge Hey There TC Mike!
        • July 1, 2020
        GuitarGeorge I'm loving my Plethora. The only modulation pedal I can't get rid of is my Crescendo. Any chance that can be added in the next update?
        • July 1, 2020
  • CSurieux
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-06-17
    Hello, I can't use it without :
    1) External clock sync on midi,
    2) Global tap tempo cross boards ( this is partly related to 1°) ,
    3) Accept external midi CC for external expression pedals,
    4) Accept external midi CC to drive some parameters,
    5) Possibility to 'invert' the expression pedal values (and the midi CC max and min) by effect in order to increase one while decreasing another (as delay and tremolo for example),
    6) Midi going also in and out from usb with a setting to fix its mode : USB, USB+DIN, DIN.
    Thanks and courage
    Best
    read more...
    2 366
    • CSurieux
      TC-Mike thx for the feedback Christian, i passed it on to the team. Support for Midi clock support was already on the list with 6 votes atm. ? Global tap tempo has been requested by other too. best regards from the Tc tribers
      • June 22, 2020
      • Plethora X5 : Request for features
        CSurieux Thanks, I received it today, very nice piece of linux .
        I also commented the expression pedal area upper.
        Best
        • ·
        • June 22, 2020
    • CSurieux
      bigpocketmusic Hello TC Mike, please add my vote for Midi Clock support to be added. Thanks
      • July 6, 2020
  • MartyJ
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-27

Guys, it's over two months since you launched the Ditto Plus and there is still no user manual, just a minimal Quick Start Guide that doesn't contain much information. We need a proper manual, not least because Extended mode seems to be tricky.

I am still trying to find out how to get the Ditto+ to do what I want in Extended mode.

• On Loop 1 you have to press the footswitch exactly at the start and exactly at the end of the loop which is the normal way of working with loopers, no problem here. But after that things get complicated.
    • On Loop 2 you apparently have to press the footswitch before the end of the current Loop 1 to arm the Ditto+ to start recording Loop 2 the next time Loop 1 restarts, and you apparently have to press the footswitch before the end of the current Loop 1 to prepare the Ditto+ stop recording Loop 2 the next time Loop 1 restarts.
    • Recording an overdub seems to work differently: you still have to press the footswitch to punch in before the end of the current loop but then you have to press again after the end of the current loop to punch out, otherwise you get signal dropout.

This is my guess after failing many, many times to make Extended mode work the way it should. At one stage I was going to send the Ditto+ back for a refund. Am I right -- is Extended mode supposed to work this way? Can we have a user manual please? The functionality of the footswitch in Extended mode is not intuitive, and as a minimum it needs to be explained properly in a user manual.

read more...
    0 328
    • MartyJ
      Dale_M Hi Martin can you confirm that you actually have a Ditto Plus and latest firmware update installed?
      • September 28, 2020
    • MartyJ
      MartyJ Hi Dale
      Yes, I have a Ditto Plus. I updated the firmware to version 1.0.14 on September 13 as soon as it was released on TC's website https://www.tcelectronic.com/product.html?modelCode=P0DLQ.
      • September 28, 2020
      • Ditto+ Extended mode footswitch functionality
        Dale_M thnak you for confirming On Loop 2 you apparently have to press the footswitch before the end of the current Loop 1 to arm the Ditto+ to start recording Loop 2 the next time Loop 1 restarts, and you apparently have to press the footswitch before the end of the current Loop 1 to prepare the Ditto+ stop recording Loop 2 the next time Loop 1 restarts.

wrong. there is no puch in or arming an overdub recording... there is a difference between normal overdub and xtended overdub:

When xtend mode is selected and you actually xtend the base loop with an overdub recording that has x times the length of base loop , we have an assistant function called" queued overdub" where you CAN( not required) press the foot-switch to STOP the xtended overdub recording before the end of the latest xtend cycle and then it will continue to record to the end of the file and then auto-stop the overdub recording (not playback!) that is all this is not a punch in or Out or arm function, but simply a help to make sure the last overdub recording stop at the correct cycle length (multiple of recorded base loop)

Again, you cannot arm the DItto + to auto start an overdub recording (the REC/PLAY/OD mode is fixed! and we don't have a REC/OD/PLAY mode like x2 or ditto X4 have)
        • ·
        • September 29, 2020
        MartyJ Hi Dale

Thanks for replying. I have just tried ten times to loop in Extended mode doing what you describe and got ten failures. Here's what happens:

- Laying down Loop 1 (one bar of percussion on an acoustic guitar body) is no problem. Starting and stopping recording works as it should.

- Laying down Loop 2 (which I want to be four bars of chords) is a different story. Starting recording works fine, but when I try to stop recording Loop 2 the Ditto+ consistently waits for one more round of Loop 1 before it stops recording. I end up with five bars in Loop 2, which destroys my song structure. If I was playing a gig this would be a disaster.

- I can't comment on how overdubbing over Loop 2 works -- I didn't get that far this time because of the above problem.

I don't think that the problem is my footwork, I think it's the Ditto+. I currently own Digitech JamMan Stereo, Digitech Trio Plus, Xvive D3 Duet and Boss RC-300 loopers and I haven't had this kind of problem with any of those (admittedly the RC-300 is the only one that has a feature similar to the Ditto+ Extended mode where you can lay a longer loop over a shorter one and keep the loops synchronized).

I downloaded the firmware from the TC website and updated the Ditto+ again just in case it had got corrupted the first time I updated it, but this did not help.

The Ditto+ seems like a good concept with good sound quality at a reasonable price, but Extended mode is still not working right despite the firmware update, and Extended mode is the whole reason I bought the Ditto+.

I'm interested to hear what your developers say. I'm also interested to see what other customers have to say when they start taking delivery of the Ditto+. I don't think I'm going to be the only person who has this problem.
        • September 29, 2020
        MartyJ Hi again Dale

I have now tried overdubbing on top of Loop 2. I am getting a dropout at the beginning of overdubs just like the dropout that Pete Honore was getting in the Andertons video. The difference is that Pete was getting the dropout at the beginning of Loop 2 whereas I am getting the dropout at the beginning of overdubs over the top of Loop 2.
        • September 30, 2020
    • MartyJ
      Dale_M Sorry for the delay, it might be just pressing the footswitch too late on your overdub recording in x-tend mode instead of using our "auto-queue" feature, so the pedal adds another Xtend round.

the explanation of x-tend mode is here -is this the video you are talking about?:
      https://youtu.be/UpBjF9uXFck?t=140" target="_blank" title="https://youtu.be/UpBjF9uXFck?t=140" target="_blank" title="https://youtu.be/UpBjF9uXFck?t=140">https://youtu.be/UpBjF9uXFck?t=140">https://youtu.be/UpBjF9uXFck?t=140">https://youtu.be/UpBjF9uXFck?t=140

To confirm correct functionality of pedal with latest 1.0.14 firmware when using Xtend mode, you could try the following:

set ditto Plus to xtend mode
      record a 2 bar loop (once you are happy with it keep it in playback and prepare for Xtended Ovedub recording)
      start X-tended Overdub recording on one of the next loop cycles by pressing the foot switch right after loop start (pedal LED blinks at loop start to indicate loop wrap around)
      record an 8 bar overdub -> once you pass the 2 bar length of Loop 1 you should notice the first loop repeating while the recording counter moves on, extending the overall loop length as long as you continue to record your overdub
      now comes the critical part and what i think might happen in your scenario is that you stop the overdub recording a little too late on the "1" of the next bar, so the pedal thinks you want to xtend further and adds another length of the first 2 bars.

Try instead to use our "auto queue" feature to help you stop OD recording precisely at end of the current xtended overdub recording cycle by just pressing the foot switch after bar 7 but before the end of the 8th bar and note that the OD recording won't stop but will continue recording until the very end of the 8 bars and then auto switches to playback without adding an extra cycle length of your base loop .
      • October 1, 2020
        MartyJ Hi Dale

Many thanks for trying to help. I had considered the possibility that I was hitting the footswitch too late to stop recording Loop 2, but I consistently record Loop 1 in time and I don't have problems hitting footswitches in time on any other loopers. The 'auto queue' feature will solve my problem stopping recording Loop 2 if I can train myself to hit the footswitch before the end of the last bar that I am recording in Loop 2, so I'm just going to have to practise doing that.

I am still getting dropout at the start of overdubs that I lay over the top of Loop 2, though. Perhaps starting recording the overdub early (before the '1' beat of Loop 2). will eliminate this problem.

For years I have been used to just pressing a footswitch on the '1' beat to start and stop recording loops. The Ditto+ does not to want to co-operate when I work this way, or perhaps it is just less forgiving than other loopers if you are a few microseconds out of time. I'll keep practising and see if I can get better results. And I'll wait to see how other users get on with the Ditto+ when it starts reaching the shops in greater quantities.
        • October 2, 2020
        shutch011 Hi Marty, has there been any movement on this? I just got a ditto+ looper yesterday, and only got a chance to play with it today. The extend mode does not work at all for me. If i record loop 1 of 1 bar percussion, and then try to play over the top of it via loop 2 I am just stuck with 1 bar and it all gets messy really quickly.
        Also adding backing tracks don't seem to work, I get nothing but static when I try to play one.
        • Mar 3
  • jkay898
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-10

Hi,  I am trying to update the firmware on the Ditto Looper X2 pedal.  Some problem developed when trying to download an external file to the pedal which would not download. I attempted to update the firmware after which the pedal became non-functional in normal use.  I tried to do a factory reset - no effect and then update the firmware I follow the instructions to connect to the computer for a firmware update but can't update. Green light comes on, there seems to be some sort of registration with both teh computer (pings to indicate connection) and the download software but no update occurs and the software becomes non responsive.  The pedal won't be recognised as an external USB drive by the computer.  I'v tried two computers and all the USB drives on each. No idea what else to try....... Windows system being used. James.

read more...
    0 325
    • jkay898
      PedroRodrigues Hi James please follow these steps To perform the firmware update please download the newest firmware from the “Support” page for your TC pedal.
      https://www.tcelectronic.com/Categories/Tcelectronic/Guitar/Stompboxes/DITTO-JAM-X2-LOOPER/p/P0DAT/Downloads#googtrans(en|en)
      There are updaters:
      – for Microsoft Windows (these are ZIP archives containing the firmware
      installer) and
      – for OS X (these are disk image files containing the firmware installer).

2. Unplug all cables (including the power supply) from your TC pedal.

3. Connect the pedal to your computer using a USB cable.

4. Insert the DC power supply plug. The leftmost LED on your pedal should
      turn green.

Your TC pedal will now be recognized as an updatable device.

Applying the firmware update
      Open the firmware update file. The pedal’s current firmware will be listed,
      as well as the version contained in the updater.

Click “Update” and let the program run. The BeatSense LED will flash red
      during the update. At some point, the update window may indicate that the
      pedal has disconnected, which is normal.

When finished, the unit will return to the loop mode display shown prior to
      the update procedure
      • October 13, 2020
      • Ditto Looper X2 - Can't update firmware.
        jkay898 Hi Pedro, Thanks for your advice. This only seems to have worked after there was a windows update just prior to me trying it a second time. The lights and update screens seem to have worked as indicated so now its time to see if it works. Thanks again. James
        • October 14, 2020
    • jkay898
      jkay898 On reflection it also seems to be important that the pedal is connected to the computer BEFORE the updater is launched - but you can't read those instructions until you launch the updater. Chicken and egg.
      • October 18, 2020
  • yavuz
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-02

Hi everyone, 

I have watched the tips video of Plethora X5. There was a question there about renaming the boards.
    The question was not answered in the video. How can we rename the boards?

Thanks

0 237
    • yavuz
      Dale_M Hi Yavuz

you can rename them in the board organizer that is part of the TonePrint app:
      -swipe board you want to change to the left to reveal the "RENAME" function of selected board.

You can (if you wish) do this to allboards..
      you can also delete all factory content (boards, toneprints) and build your own library of custom toneprints /boards with any name you like!
      • September 2, 2020
      • Is it possible to rename the boards in Plethora X5?
        yavuz Duh Of course . I have not thought of swiping right or left. Thank you very much..
        • ·
        • September 2, 2020
  • lgpocairossi
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-09

Hello everyone.

I just got a dream realized recently, and just got an G-System. Since 10 years I'm a Nova System user, and decided to give me this full upgrade. I am so happy that it got very well.

I got an used gear, and I am having some issues about connecting to nova drive. The version that shows on G-System is the V4.05 R1781.

Actually I give to a techinician made the MIDI CABLE (following this image), but I'm almost sure that the connections are wrong. When the loop cables are connected, and midi cables are in g-system, when i connect nova drive, it doesn't shows anything on the menu. When i search on the edit options, either.

Of course I tried to look to buy it. But I live in brazil an things here are totol hard to find and very expensive to buy. And if we import it tooks several months...

Could you help me about build my own cable? I have no skills for reading this diagram. Would be very thankfull if you can show me the easiest (and dumbest HAHAHA) way to do it.

Thanks to everyone!!

read more...
    1 217
    • lgpocairossi
      DavidKnighton Hello lgpocairossi,
      Sorry for the crude diagram, but I hope this simplifies what you're trying to achieve, based on the diagram you provided.
      • September 8, 2020
    • lgpocairossi
      TC-Mike Hi lgpocairossi, i'll check with the team if we have some more info available on the Midi Y-split cable. Yoiur G-system firmware supports Nova Drive Midi ntegration.
      • September 9, 2020
    • lgpocairossi
      lgpocairossi Guys! I Really appreciate it! With this connection I could made G sys recgnize nova drive (but I did not have time to try with the guitar yet, so I don't know if there is any hum).So I have one more doubt. In the diagram that I uploaded, It shows the pin 1 of the P1 (out) connector inside a triangle. Does it means something? Like put the pin 1 with the ground wires? Thanks again!!
      • September 9, 2020
  • ruezz
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-09-14

Hello All, 

The last official word was the 1.2 update was due later in the summer. Any update on when it will be released? Summer is officially over :)

Thanks!

0 200
    • ruezz
      TC-Mike hi Zack, the forthcoming 1.2 is currently in Beta and well on it's way. We will announce the release here once it is ready and the final feature set is confirmed.
      • September 14, 2020
    • ruezz
      ruezz That is a very ambiguous and open answer you gave there Mike. Ha Ha. You sound like a politician! :) Just kidding. Thanks for the Reply
      • September 15, 2020
    • ruezz
      PastaMan Summer's not technically over yet....still have another week! :)
      • September 15, 2020
      • Plethora X5 1.2 Firmware Update
        ruezz Ha ha. Depending where you are in the world!
        • September 15, 2020
    • ruezz
      TC-Mike i think it is save to say, it will be technically autumn. :-) P.s. if you cannot wait and and want to try the latest 1.2 beta firmware, let me know and i hook you up...
      • September 16, 2020
  • paulbossie
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-08
    Hi TC / users, I have recently bought the Plethora X5 and I love it. Though, 2 things make me reconsider to send it back. 1. Especially on reverb sounds I want a mix knob, and set it to a full mix? I can't find it (also not in the app) in the pedal settings. There's always an input signal. 2. With the use of an expression pedal it seems that the plethora is only giving either 0 or 100, despite I have set it up diffently within the toneprint. I hope somebody can help me with these 2 things! Thanks!
    read more...
    0 195
    • paulbossie
      TC-Mike Hi Paul, you don't have a classic dry /wet mix, but you have a "Kill-Dry" parameter that you either set to "On" on the router page of the HOF2 in the app or you can map it also to MASH switch or expression pedal to temporary mute the dry input level to the Reverb engine, so that you have just the reverb tail left.
      As for the Expression pedal not having a wide control range, this is mainly decided by the potmeter that it uses and what voltage range it has. Have you calibrated it via the Settings menu ? What model/brand is it ?
      • July 9, 2020
    • paulbossie
      paulbossie Hi Mike, it's not the expression pedal itself (I use a line 6) but I've tried the kill dry parameter with the expression pedal and that seems to do the job although it quite abrupt. As for the range, I think I just have to get used to that it work differently than for example my Timefactor. But thanks!
      • July 11, 2020
    • paulbossie
      TC-Mike Hi Paul, it works different but it has unique options. To get a bit inspiration try eg Default Toneprint 3 where you use MASH to dynamical control the input into a 100% wet shimmer Reverb ... ( you won't hear anything unless you press and hold MASH switch while playing) This is a way to smoothly set how much dry level gets into the reverb engine and you can also use the same mapping with an Expression pedal, so it stays at a particular settings and doesn't return to the set default value as MASH does.
      • July 13, 2020
  • NolaBass
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-06-16
    Is there a way to loop short phrases on the Plethora X5?
    0 163
    • NolaBass
      WilliamR Hello. There are currently no looper functions on the Plethora X5.
      • June 16, 2020
      • Looping on Plethora X5
        NolaBass Is there a plan to add that feature?
        • ·
        • June 20, 2020
    • NolaBass
      TC-Mike a Looper will be added with the 1.2 firmware update later this year.....
      • June 22, 2020
  • nadampski
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-09-01

Just in case it helps...

https://www.tcelectronic.com/product.html?modelCode=P0D9M

1 148
    • nadampski
      PedroRodrigues Thank you very much fro sharing the link for the latest firmware
      • September 1, 2020
    • nadampski
      TC-Mike this is latest in-between update before the big 1.2 version. this fixes a bug related to auditioning toneprint settings via the TonePrint app.
      • September 1, 2020
Go to page