Statistics

249,556 members
126,579 posts
  • proximaldistal
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-12-09

My RD-8 was workign fine and now all of a sudden the output and headphone outputs don't work. Individual outs work fine. I have had this unit about a month. It has not been moved and only played twice. Very disappointed.

0 129
    • proximaldistal
      Wehearyou same just happened to me..did you get a fix or send it back
      • August 22, 2020
    • proximaldistal
      parki68 Are you using the correct power supply, it happened to me and i mistakenly was using the wrong PSU
      • September 7, 2020
    • proximaldistal
      shugmonkey My headphone is quiet and the main is having a dip in volume now and then.
      • September 26, 2020
  • New
    Davethejedi
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2020-11-15

Hi All,

I have tried (+6 hours) all the steps to update the RD-8 firmware with no luck. I've tried to factory reset and remain on V 1.3.5. I followed the instruction given to replace/reinstall the driver with Zadig. I have reinstalled 1.3.5 and still my PC does not recognise the unit in the Synthtribe app. It is recognised on my Ipad but instructs me to update via a PC/Mac first. Please can someone help?

Many thanks

Dave

read more...
    0 126
    • Davethejedi
      graesserph 1. Try a different USB port on your PC
      2. If 1. didn't work, try another PC

Also, I noticed that often you won't get a connection, when you connect the RD-8 to an USB Port or power it on while already connected, and the SynthTribe app was started already.
      What always works in my case is to 1) connect the RD-8 and 2) then start the SynthTribe app.
      • November 18, 2020
  • neivel
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-03-16

My new RD-8 receiving a master clock from ERM Multiclock. When i turn on RD-8 synchronization is way off other machines, but after a while using it comes back to normal sync so i have to readjust it.

And then RD-8 freezes completely after few hours of using it.

Only restart helps!

Are there any updates regarding this problem coming up or i have new broken machine and i should return it?

Thanks

read more...
    0 122
    • neivel
      parki68 My RD-8 Has also sync issues when using Midi Din. very disappointed with this drum machine
      • September 7, 2020
  • New
    jeremyshirley
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-14

I have a Behringer HDS240USB, barely used but when I plugged it in today and the switched it on I'm not getting any power.  Control module isn't lighting up or anything.

0 118
    • jeremyshirley
      john0121 Hi Jeremy, I would recommend to fill out the service request form via the Support button at the top of the page. The service team will be able to arrange a repair/ replacement with you depending on warranty status. Sorry for the inconvenience.
      • December 14, 2020
    • jeremyshirley
      jeremyshirley Thanks for the response, appears it won’t let me file a support ticket. I bought these from a friend who’s kid lost interest almost immediately. So I don’t have a proof of purchase that it requires even for non-warranty request.
      • December 14, 2020
    • jeremyshirley
      john0121 Sorry bout that, you shouldn't need a proof of purchase for non-warranty requests I'll be sure to raise this with the webteam. In the meantime please just attach a blank document or jpeg so the form will submit.
      • December 14, 2020
    • jeremyshirley
      jeremyshirley Changed my tribe and it finally let me without proof of purchase on the non-warranty. Thanks for your help
      • December 14, 2020
  • peabody
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-06-13
    Is it at all possible to copy a pattern from one song into the pattern of another song? i.e. copy pattern 1 from song 3 to pattern 8 of song 2.
    0 117
    • peabody
      NicJonesMT Hi Peabody. This is covered on Page 10 of the User Manual

https://mediadl.musictribe.com/media/PLM/data/docs/P0DG5/RHYTHM%20DESIGNER%20RD-8_M_EN.pdf
      • July 15, 2020
    • peabody
      rauscharm Hi everybody,
      The lines below (they are the originals
      from the manual) are to copy a pattern
      from Song B, Pattern X
      to Song C, Pattern Y
      as I understand.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      1. Press COPY.
      2. Next select the source song with the pattern you wish to copy.
      3. Then press PATTERN.
      4. Next select the pattern you wish to copy from the source song via the
      step keys.
      5. Press COPY.
      6. Select destination pattern to copy to via step keys, this copies the source into
      this pattern in the current song.
      7. Press COPY to execute the operation.
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But I can't get it to work.
      I can copy a pattern within the same song,
      copying to another song doesn't work for me.

Did anybody and it worked? Please let me know.
      • August 22, 2020
      • RD-8 pattern copying
        NicJonesMT Hi there.
        Sorry for the delay in contacting you.
        I misread PeaBody's original post.
        It is not possible to copy patterns between songs. You can just copy them to an alternative slot in the same song.

I have submitted this as a feature request.
        • August 25, 2020
      • RD-8 pattern copying
        graesserph You can do it with a trick.
        1. Select the Source Song
        2. Press PLAY in Song Operation
        3. Select the Destination Song while the sequencer is running (dest song just blinks, but doesn's switch).
        4. Press COPY.
        5. Then press PATTERN.
        6. Next select the pattern you wish to copy from the source song via the
        step keys.
        7. Press COPY.
        8. Press STOP - This results in the song being switched to the pre-selected (blinking) one from step 3.
        9. Select destination pattern to copy to via step keys, this copies the source into
        this pattern in the "current" (which is now the destination) song.
        10. Press COPY to execute the operation.

Or dump the pattern as sysex, then edit the sysex file and change the song number, and finally import the sysex again.
        • ·
        • August 25, 2020
  • Gaétan
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-02-01

Hi everyone,

I would to start pattern or song with my DAW to control RD-8. How can I do that pls?

Thank you

0 115
  • New
    DJMC_Phoenix
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-29

Has anyone else had an issue with the Behringer RD-8 turning on? 

It worked fine. I powered off. next day, went to power on... and nothing. I know power is reaching it, the "sig" light blips for split second, but nothing after that. no lights, no led, nothing.

I have only used it twice.First time was to set it up, do the update on firm ware. Second time I just used the trigger button to go through the bass, snare etc. and set the pot knobs. Very disappointed.

read more...
    0 114
    • DJMC_Phoenix
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi DJMC_Phoenix, if you have not yet done so I would recommend submitting a service request. This can be done by going to support at the top of the page and scrolling down to service, if you have already submitted a ticket and have not yet had a response please let me know and I will investigate further.
      • December 30, 2020
    • DJMC_Phoenix
      DJMC_Phoenix Thank you. Service request was made, and has been shipped for service.
      • Jan 12
  • kalkisb
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-25

can anyone tell me  the email address i've got a behringer drum set i get the emails from musictribe i cant return them need help ?

0 113
    • kalkisb
      WilliamR Hello Billy, I have emailed you again within the case you opened. In order for me to see your reply, please reply directly to the email you received from me and I should get it.
      • September 25, 2020
  • jimmywheelo
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-02-08

Please please please give us the option to change this to OFF by default.

Every opinion i've read online is asking for this. For more complex patterns I really need only a select few steps set to ON. I am having to spend ten minutes turning every instrument on every step off each time and it is killing my workflow.

Thanks

read more...
    2 112
    • jimmywheelo
      komabot

Yeah, thats totally bullsh+t.

i don´t know how to implement it that way. Instead of just switching on the steps you want to flam or Prob. you have to switch off every step where you want no flam or Prob.

• April 13, 2020
  • New
    jcdirckx
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-01

Dear Behringer Team,

I have found a bug relating to pattern chaining and pattern groups. I show it in my video review of the RD-6 in the "Bugs" section: 

https://youtu.be/mh1oDk6UN_w

The bug always happens after the RD-6 has booted, but after that it sometimes works as it should. Haven't quite figured out when. It has since also happened with single patterns (not only pattern chains), so maybe it is just related to pattern groups, not chains in particular.

Thanks for listening!

read more...
    0 108
Go to page