Statistics

250,514 members
127,680 posts
  • New
    Inkub
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-21

hello, yesterday I bought RD-8, tried to update, but failed, downloaded the program Zadig 2.5, but I accidentally changed the drivers on the RD-8 itself, and now it says "No device detected" in SYNTHTRIBE V2.5.3, after that I tried to install 1.3.5, I succeeded, they advised me to find SYNTHTRIBE V2.0 on the Internet, but I could not find the version under SYNTHTRIBE V2.5.3

read more...
    0 48
    • Inkub
      Inkub tried to roll back the driver on the drum machine, did not help, rolled Windows back to the PC, did not help
      • Jun 20
    • Inkub
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Inkub, if you have not yet done so I would recommend submitting a technical support ticket so we may gain a better understanding of your setup. To do this please go to support at the top of the page, scroll down to technical support and fill in the form.
      • Jun 21
    • Inkub
      No1sketchie I had similar problems. my solution was that windows doesn't like a huge list of USB devices. , I used a tool called USBDeview to find the cache and deleted all of those in the list it generates. (it doesn't delete the drivers but just the prefetch data cache) reboot and then RD-8 should show up in the Synthtribe welcome screen. ? HTH
      • Jun 23
  • New
    RGBuccino
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-05

I just purchased this set from someone, having issues with one of the toms not working...It was working, now it's not.  Set was working fine.  Maybe I'm doing something wrong.  

Need to get a hold of someone to find out what's going on.

I'm a recreational user, just playing with it for fun.

Thanks!

Ron

read more...
    0 47
    • RGBuccino
      WilliamR Hello Ronald, Please contact us by submitting a Care Ticket. Click on the Support link at the top of this page. On the Support page, scroll down to the bottom and click on Technical Support to get started.
      • Jan 5
  • New
    Laugustejr1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-15

Where can I buy replacements parts, especially wiring harness, for the beringer hds240usb electric drum set?

0 43
    • Laugustejr1
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Spare parts can be ordered from us if you click on the Support link at the top of the page and then click Spare Parts to submit a ticket.
      • Jun 15
  • musicintheair
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-22

Hi Behringer Team

we looked everywhere at the internet and found nothing how to send Sys.Ex dumps from the Behringer RD 8 to the external hard disk and from the external hard disk to the Behringer RD-8.

We have tried to make a meaningful film, which you can show to your customers:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=w-l17NWYMz8

Greetings

read more...
    0 39
  • New
    ZodiacSF1969
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-26

Anyone else had this issue? I get no sound out of the hi tom, whether I'm using mains or the dedicated output. Switching to Hi Conga gives no sound as well.

0 36
    • ZodiacSF1969
      Nigel67 Hi ZodiacSF1969, please contact our Service Department and they will be able to arrange a repair for you. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Service tab and submit a ticket. A colleague will then get back to you with an RMA number and advise the local service centre to you.
      • Jul 26
Go to page