97,898 posts
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2021-02-11

2600 GRAY MEANIE
    http://bit.ly/BE-2600-GRAY-MEANIE 

Learn more:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSeN7_VUtuY&t=3s

A limited edition, ultra-affordable and even more feature-packed homage to the iconic ARP 2600 synthesizer. Features a mechanical spring reverb, hand-picked components, uni-color LEDs on each fader plus a super slick paint job that’ll make your setup pop!

List Price: $699

#Behringer #2600 #GRAYMEANIE #Synthesizer #SpecialEdition #SemiModular #Analog #Synth #RackMount

read more...
    0 42
  • New
    OttoMilde
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-09

I just bought a midi-interface, SubZero SZ-MB44.

The idea was that I was going to control several of my hardware synths with either my Beatstep Pro or my Keystep, hooke up at the same time.

The interface works well with my Volca Sample on channels 1-10, Volca FM on channel 11 and a Minilogue XD module on channel 13.

I tried to set the Behringer neutron on channel 12, both with the dipswitches and the software but it doesn't work. At one point I got drone-like long tones, impossible to control. Otherwise the midi signal goes into the interface but not into the Neutron.

When I use the midi-in directly from the keystep and route the midi-thru to the interface it works, but the thing I would wan't to do is to control the Neutron with the BSP or the Keystep without having to re-route cables every time

Grateful for some guidance.

/Otto

read more...
    0 42
    • OttoMilde
      JoeRivers96 Hi Otto, thanks for your patience with this. Can you confirm that you can control the Neutron directly from your controller, not using an interface? Have you tried controlling via USB?
      • November 11, 2020
      • Behringer Neutron does not work with midi interface
        OttoMilde No problem! Yes it works directly from either the BSP or the Keystep. Since I would like to either control the Neutron via the BSP or the Keystep, is it even possible to involve the USB? I have the USB's from both controllers connected to my computer to control my software instruments. In this setup however I intend not involve my computer.
        • November 11, 2020
  • LucaManeschi
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-24

Hello everyone, 

I've connected a smartphone jack output into the input patchbay of a Behringer Crave and i played a waveform generator app to pilot some parameter on the Crave. Only after doing that i've read that the patchbay inputs have a maximal of voltage, so my question is: i've damaged the Behringer Crave doing this ? What is the maximal voltage output of a smartphone/tablet output if i set the volume at max ?

read more...
    0 42
    • LucaManeschi
      RexBeckett Hi Luca, according to the Crave specifications, most of the patchbay inputs can take -5V to +5V. I have never seen a smartphone with a headphone output that high. I think +/- 3V is the most you would get.
      • October 24, 2020
      • Bheringer Crave's patchbay connected to smartphone
        LucaManeschi Very nice, thanks a lot for reassurring me. What is the method to calculate it if you know ?
        • October 24, 2020
        RexBeckett The specification for the smartphone will usually show a value for maximum power (P) with a given headphone load impedance (Z). The peak output voltage can be estimated from SQRT(P x Z x 2) - where P is in Watts and Z is in Ohms.
        • ·
        • October 24, 2020
        RonaldFigura Is it frequency dependent?
        • October 29, 2020
  • New
    CSurieux
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-12-31

Hi,

The Crave documentation shows that the ASSIGN output could be 0/5V or -/+5V.
    But there is nothing more on the subject.
    Is it something related to what is set for the ASSIGN patch output ? CC or something else ?
    Or is it something we can change  and how ?

I selected CC7 for ASSIGN, expecting the generated CV to be -/+5V, but it seems to be 0/+5V because when I plug ASSIGN output to VCA patch input and send CC7 the final output volume change but never totally reach 0= No volume ???

Further more the Sequencer and Arpegiator volume are not changed ??
    Bug ?

read more...
    0 41
  • New
    debloor200
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-04

2600 hanging note (ALL THE TIME) intial gain down ! decay and sustain.

No matter what i do or pacth i make it always does it ! any ideas PLEASE HELP ! i know its a synth and can do things like this but just the constant tone is killing me ! everytime i pay a key it changes pitch just rings  

Tried with Midi only (with ext keyboard) and with USB but it keeps ringing out each VCO 

read more...
    0 41
    • debloor200
      DavidKnighton Hello debloor200
      I don't have a 2600, but I know enough about synthesis to offer some guidance. Usually a hanging note means your VCA is open, which you seem to have already checked. I check the QSG and the it says the VCF and VCA operate in parallel before the audio is sent to the mixer. I can't see the controls on your pic, but if you have the VCF audio slider open, then try closing it as well. See screenshot for reference and let me know if that's the key - pun intended.
      • Mar 4
    • debloor200
      DavidKnighton
      • Mar 4
    • debloor200
      JAMIE2 several ways to drone the 2600 - as david points out above
      • Mar 12
  • New
    LariosoDog
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-07

In september 2020 there were confirmation about this anticipated unit.

Since then silence?

Both MonoPoly and 2600 are listed in shops.

0 39
    • LariosoDog
      DavidKnighton Hello Lars,
      As with all great things, it takes time to go from concept to reality. September was only 5 months ago, and it takes a bit longer than that to bring something to market. Behringer likes to keep a tight lid on progress as well, so basically we just need to wait it out.
      • Jan 7
      • Behringer Pro 800 - what is status on that one?
        LariosoDog First I saw announced on MonoPoly was in may, october in production - soooooooo I want dates....
        • Jan 7
        DavidKnighton Hello Lars, your best option is to join the official Behringer Facebook page, also there's another active group called Behringer Synths that is really up to date. Any announcements regarding product releases are going to hit this pages first and foremost.
        • Jan 8
        LariosoDog Thanks, but I am not accepting Facebook terms. I contacted local store today about a Polybrute instead.
        • Jan 8
  • TheMoroney
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-04
    Is it possible to export the patches on my Deepmind 12 to my PC for safe keeping? That and how can put patches i have bought online onto my deepmind 12?
    0 38
  • New
    Ensichei
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-04

Hi I bought my first two hardware synths the neutron and model d. The neutron arrived the day before yesterday, the model d still does not arrive. I noticed a distortion in the filter with resonance approaching halfway through the pot.

Also always with resonace ranging from half and over when I use the cutoff pot I hear crackling noises.

I have also noticed that sometimes the pwm's pots also work on all waves and not just on the preset ones. Should I send it back?

Ps: sorry i'm not good with english and i used google translate :(

read more...
    0 37
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2020-11-19

MonoPoly

- https://bit.ly/Behringer-MonoPoly

MonoPoly Product Videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoohp8UrxcE

It includes true-to-the-original analog circuitry, 4 VCOs and incredibly flexible key modes for monophonic, duophonic and 4-voice polyphonic playstyles. It features 37 semi-weighted keys with velocity functionality. Pitch can be raised or lowered using the Bend wheel, while modulation depth is controlled with the MG1 wheel. For those who want the numbers, the MONOPOLY has 62 knobs and buttons, laid out on a tiltable front panel in a highly intuitive format that puts the joy back into your music creation.

We have managed to offer the MonoPoly for US$ 699!

#Behringer #MonoPoly #Analog #Synthesizers #Keyboards #Synth #Keys #Polyphonic

read more...
    1 37
  • New
    NicoLawless
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-23

hi,

I just got my ms-1 in the mail. I am so sad and don't want to mail it back but the db key is busted. its raised and i cant play it. I hear the spring rattle when i pick it up. can you walk me through how to fix it?

0 37
    • NicoLawless
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Eric, I'm sorry to hear this. We would advise against a self fix as this will affect your warranty terms and conditions, you can see more on this here:

https://www.behringer.com/service/service-warranty.html?modelCode=P0D8D

From the sounds of it, your MS-1 is less than 30 days old, in this instance, we would recommend returning it to your place of purchase who will be able to advise further. Alternatively, you can submit a Service request ticket if you would like a repair carried out.
      • December 22, 2020
Go to page