Statistics

294,591 members
177,702 posts
  • New
    Pam123
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-12

Can I use the TC-helicon VK  to process voice only or will it only operate properly if you use voice, an instrument or midi? Confused about why I cannot get it to process just my voice without any instrument or music. 

0 12
    • Pam123
      Dale_M Hi there, if you watch this video it will explain exactly why it depends on the presence of MIDI data: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PO2UfDZ2vJk
      • Mar 14
      • TC-HELICON VK
        Pam123 Thanks much. The video was very helpful. I think I may have purchased this unit a bit prematurely because I am not a keybord player and I wanted something that would inhance my voice over prerecorded music or no mjusic at all. Wondering if I do not play keybord can I use pre-recorded music to get harmonies with my voice???
        • Mar 15
  • New
    AlbertoMcNeill
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-14

As of late, my USB mini port is no longer recognized by my pc.

I have tried other computers with no luck. I suspect the port is no good.

I created a ticket, but have gotten no response. 

Has anyone had this issue? Repairable?

No idea where to go to service this unit.

read more...
    0 12
    • AlbertoMcNeill
      Dale_M Can you please advise your ticket number?
      • Mar 14
      • Voicelive 3 USB Mini Port No Longer Working
        AlbertoMcNeill Hi Dale. Any word on this? I provided my case number the last time and now my ticket says problem solved. This is really bad considering i opened this ticket over a month ago. Case# WCES6428F
        • Apr 6
  • New
    Tedbardy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-15

I do live, and filmed, live looping. Any suggestions for adding drums to my live looping performances? I believe i can midi connect to drum machines but not sure of the choices I have. Any suggestions? Thanks.

0 12
  • New
    Ianskyvox
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-13

Our cat knocked a lamp off my desk and right onto my Voicelive Play cracking the glass and shattering the screen inside. I need a replacement screen part. Where can I find a place to order a replacement screen?

Many thanks!

0 12
  • New
    Mtrojans10
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-15

Hi All,

Im trying to help my mom figure out how the settings on the screen to her VoiceLive GTX got changed to something on the screen that now says "Display 8". We aren't sure if something got touched somehow. My dad worked really hard at configuring all the perfect sounds for my mom. We would hate to do a hard reset according to the manual. Unfortunately my dad passed away so I don't have his help to figure this out. Her processor works perfectly but we can't seem to change the screen to what it used to say and I wish I could remember what it used to say. I'm hoping someone could give me some suggestions on how to change the screen and make it go back to what it used to say when we plug it in. I'm hoping it's really something super simple. Thank you  

read more...
    0 12
    • Mtrojans10
      Dale_M It may be worth perfroming a full factory reset to see if it can get out of this state, to do this:
      When powering up the unit, press and hold “Back” and “store”
      (PLEASE NOTE! any changes you have made to presets or setup information will be erased Back up your
      cutom presets and setup data via voicesupport)
      • Mar 16
  • New
    Frankd117
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-06-22

I have noticed that while using the vocal harmony function on my VL3 extreme that the harmony cuts in and out or varys in volume while I am singing. Is there a setting that will prevent this?

0 12
    • Frankd117
      NicJonesMT Hi Frankd117
      Can you please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      Please provide as much information on how you have parameters set, and your full setup as possible.
      • Jun 23
    • Frankd117
      H1r4m Prueba modificar los ajustes de voz
      • Jun 23
      • Voicelive 3 Extreme Harmony Cutting Out
        H1r4m Setup - Tone - y ahí modificas las opciones de voz
        • Jun 23
  • New
    guitarman1102
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-06

I bought this unit from Reverb Nation. How do I erase all presets that were pre programed from previous owner?

I would also like to hire a Helicon Play Guitar expert who can help me get this set up for my purposes.

I sing with a duo but would like to incorporate the effects so both of use can use them and if not, I still want to use effects to help vocal mix. 

Does this unit also have a looper?

PLEASE let me know if you can assist.

Orlando

201-264-5417

read more...
    0 12
  • New
    Scotts6767
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-04-28

I have a TC Helico9n G Xt and when I plug it in the only thing i get on the screen is the number 8. None of the buttons work and I tried a factory rest, but nothing happens. i really like the unit, but it seems to be dead. Anyone else experience this and if yes, did they find a fix for it?

read more...
    0 12
    • Scotts6767
      PedroRodrigues Hi Scotts6767, thank you for your post, In this case I would suggest to update your unit via Sysex followed by a full calibration. To access all the tools and resources for both operations, please follow the link below: https://wsi.li/dl/A9pAXD2yHBT2EFZBT/ Thank you
      • Apr 29
    • Scotts6767
      kiskadar69 This issue is common with a failed power supply. Try another power supply (12 VDC with a negative tip, minimum 300mA).
      • Apr 30
  • New
    B4ssguitarguy
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-04-30

It’s been 12 days since I raised a ticket and to date, I have not received any communications or replies to my eamails. I have been regularly checking the spam folder and there is nothing in place to block correspondence. This is not a good system.

read more...
    0 12
    • B4ssguitarguy
      NicJonesMT Hi B4ssguitarguy.
      Can you send me your ticket number and I'll look into this.
      • May 1
    • B4ssguitarguy
      B4ssguitarguy

Rotary knob not working Case No: CAS-596341-G5M2Q5 CRM:0120000283861

• May 1
    • B4ssguitarguy
      B4ssguitarguy

Hello. Do you have any updates to the case?

• May 4
    • B4ssguitarguy
      B4ssguitarguy

Hi. Still waiting on an update to the case. Please respond.

• May 5
      • No update to ticket item and no response to emails
        PedroRodrigues Hi B4ssguitarguy, case number CAS-596341-G5M2Q5 has been managed and from this case,the Service Department have provided you with all the information required to inform you how this process will move forward.
        • May 14
  • New
    Xeraphixos
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-21

Hello everybody,

I want to perform hands-on, modifying in real-time the effects of VLX3. Is it possible to control the device externally via Midi knobs, especially with Arturia Beatstep or iOS TouchDesign ( CC/SysEx )? 

Please help me with suggestions. Thank you.

read more...
    0 12
    • Xeraphixos
      PedroRodrigues Hi Xeraphixos, thank you for your post, please ponder that this is a not official configuration process, due to the use of External tools but I can recommend you attempt the following implementation that we have confirmed with other customer that works.
      The below works successfully when triggering VL3X from Linkesoft Songbook via iRig MIDI2 interface.
      Triggering commands are entered on the Songbook edit page which operates in chord pro hence {} brackets.

Syntax
      {midi:CC32.# PC#}
      Where CC32 is the bank number and PC is the program preset

Bank 0 runs from 1 - 128
      Bank 1 runs from 129 - 256
      Bank 2 runs from 257 - 384
      Bank 3 runs from 385 - 513 Note VL3x only has 500 presets

Also note midi starts at 0 and not 1
      This is important when you want a particular preset. The PC entered needs to be -1 from the preset you want

Example for preset 1
      {midi:CC32.0 PC0}

Example for preset 129
      {midi:CC32.1 PC0}

Example for preset 257
      {midi:CC32.2 PC0}

Example for preset 385
      {midi:CC32.3 PC0}

Calculating presets:
      If you want preset 208 on the VL3x
      208 - 129 (which is starting number in the bank 208 falls into) = 79
      So syntax would be {midi:CC32.1 PC79}

Again:
      If you want preset 494 on the VL3x
      494 - 385 which is starting number in the bank 385 falls into) = 109
      So syntax would be {midi:CC32.3 PC109}

Its worth again noting on the VL3x the preset needs to be active to be selected. If there's nothing on preset 498 then the VL3x does not change when command is sent from the page on songbook you have chosen.

I hope this helps

Thank you
      • May 24
Go to page