Statistics

254,896 members
132,641 posts
  • New
    cmichaelg
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-27

I've had this Harmony Singer 2 for about 3 years on my pedal board. Has worked perfectly until last night when I thought I blew a voice coil in the PA speaker. Found out it was coming from the H.S.2 Very load disgusting distorted vocal while singing through it. Any ideas?

read more...
    0 44
    • cmichaelg
      WilliamR Hello, William from musictribe here. Please click on the support link above and create a support ticket. One of our technical support agents will get in contact with you to help troubleshoot this with you.
      • Jul 27
  • New
    TonySilver
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-04-28

Hi, I made a preset that has 3 steps all of which have the looper, start/stop loop & vocal & guitar fx in each step.
    I set up a loop & can move around buttons on, off, change steps etc when it's playing but when it's stopped if I change steps more than once it erases my loop. Is there a setting I should change or what?
    Cheers!

read more...
    0 44
  • New
    Gebaldwin69
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-18

Please help me....I used the Voicetone D1 on two occasions, and now it is dead.....if youwould like my business in the future, please help me to correct this. When it worked, it was terrific

Gary Baldwin

770-487-5490

[email protected]

read more...
    0 43
    • Gebaldwin69
      DavidKnighton Hello Gary,
      The proper thing to do would be to submit a SUPPORT case using the tab at the top of the page. Click on SERVICE REQUEST to initiate your ticket.
      • May 18
  • New
    M1977
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-15

I have a new Voicetone C-1 that I've used about 5 times. When I plug the unit in for power, my input level LED does not light up and I am not getting any sound through the unit. Any idea as to what may be happening. If I need to send it in for a repair, then where do I send and how, etc.  Thx   M1977

read more...
    0 43
  • New
    MarkMorita
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-05-06

Can you please update the firmware to allow users to allow both loop sounds and tempo to a preset?

•  When MET is set to MUTE in the saved loop slot, I am able to save the sound of the metromone to the loop slot (e.g. Kick or stick). However, when MET is set to MUTE, then VL3X ignores the tempo saved in the present.
    • However if I set MET to OFF, then I can get VL3X to play the metronome at a tempo that matches the preset. However, then neither the loop slot nor present remember the loop sound.

I just want to be able to save the followoing type of info to presets.  Preset #1 has a kick metrnome at 60 bpm, and preset #2 has a stick metronome at 80 bpm.  Should be possible.

P.S. I have found a strange hack to save this informatino to the loop slot, but this is not a good solution becuase I would then need one loop slot for each present, and there aren't enough.  Also, when I move presetns around, I would need to remember to manually update the loops slots, and that would become unmanagable.

read more...
    0 43
  • New
    pguise
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-12

Two questions: how can I update the firmware on my Perform-VE on linux (Ubuntu 20.04 LTS w/Ubuntu Studio pack)? And is it possible to use it as an interface on linux? I've seen on your support pages that it should be class compliant, but the device is showing no input or output channels in Jack.

read more...
    0 43
    • pguise
      NicJonesMT Hi Pguise.
      As I don't have access to a Linux machine I can't advise on this. However I have forwarded this over to the TC H team in Canada to see if they can advise further.

As soon as I get a response I will let you know.
      • Aug 13
    • pguise
      pguise I have just successfully updated the device to Version 2.0, although it was quite a challenge. First, I had to use my son's Windows 10 laptop. The installer ["TCH Dice USB Platform"] on your support site installed, but the Perform-VE wasn't recognized. So VoiceSupport2, which installed fine, also wouldn't recognize the device.
      • Sep 7
    • pguise
      pguise ...continued... (note to self: don't hit enter!) Luckily, the thread here <http://new-community.musictribe.com/discussions/144468/295395/tc-helicon-perform-ve-drivers-not-found> had the answer. In Windows, I searched for "TCHDiceUSBCustom.inf" and "TCHDiceUSBMedia.inf"; when the laptop found each file, I right-clicked and hit "install". With both files confirmed installed, I could then run VoiceSupport 2 and it immediately recognized the attached Perform-VE. Five minutes later, it was updated! Fantastic! Unfortunately, on Linux, it still shows "Perform-VE,0,0" meaning no inputs or outputs. Can tech support please confirm class compliance? Or was the information provided by TC-H tech support incorrect on class compliance?
      • Sep 7
  • New
    Beegaboy
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-07-13

My Perform V won't accept beamed presets. Any help out there?

0 43
    • Beegaboy
      WilliamR Hello, William from musictribe. Could you click on the support link up above and create a technical support case? This will require a little bit more in-depth troubleshooting.
      • Jul 13
  • marcusrog
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-08
    Hello all,, Well other than unplug the device. The TC-Helicon VG Live! Is there a on and off switch..didn't see one! Thanks Marcusrog
    0 43
  • New
    DonHogan
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-02-03
    This just started happening. My unit is probably 3 years old. When I start adjusting settings or changing things while editing things like amp eq... drive settings,, reverb.. really anything. My screen splits up into different sections. like if you looked in a mirror or thru a glass window that was broken. part od the screen is on top, the rest of the screen is on the bottom of the display window. Or, the 2 sides of the screen are fine and the middle has it's own section above or below the rest of the screen. Nothing is cracked or broken on the screen. To fix this , i simply turn off the uniy and back on and it is fine. It may last 5 min. or 5 days. Or as long as I use it normally and don't change any perimetors ,,, its fine. Can this be fixed? Has anyone else had this problem?, thanks,, Don
    read more...
    0 43
  • Veva
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-05

where can I buy the power button of the voicelive 3 xtreme?????

0 43
    • Veva
      KyleJohnson Hi Ana, Kyle here with Music Tribe. To purchase spare parts, please click the Support link at the top of this page and create a Spare Parts ticket.
      • October 5, 2020
    • Veva
      Potapov Can I find out the modification number of this button? To buy from me in Russia, you need to know the number and name of the button.
      • December 13, 2020
      • POWER BUTTON VOICELIVE3 XTREME
        KyleJohnson Our parts team should be able to help you identify the part if you submit a Parts ticket.
        • December 14, 2020
Go to page