Statistics

254,618 members
132,321 posts
  • New
    pguise
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-12

Two questions: how can I update the firmware on my Perform-VE on linux (Ubuntu 20.04 LTS w/Ubuntu Studio pack)? And is it possible to use it as an interface on linux? I've seen on your support pages that it should be class compliant, but the device is showing no input or output channels in Jack.

read more...
    0 42
    • pguise
      NicJonesMT Hi Pguise.
      As I don't have access to a Linux machine I can't advise on this. However I have forwarded this over to the TC H team in Canada to see if they can advise further.

As soon as I get a response I will let you know.
      • Aug 13
    • pguise
      pguise I have just successfully updated the device to Version 2.0, although it was quite a challenge. First, I had to use my son's Windows 10 laptop. The installer ["TCH Dice USB Platform"] on your support site installed, but the Perform-VE wasn't recognized. So VoiceSupport2, which installed fine, also wouldn't recognize the device.
      • Sep 7
    • pguise
      pguise ...continued... (note to self: don't hit enter!) Luckily, the thread here <http://new-community.musictribe.com/discussions/144468/295395/tc-helicon-perform-ve-drivers-not-found> had the answer. In Windows, I searched for "TCHDiceUSBCustom.inf" and "TCHDiceUSBMedia.inf"; when the laptop found each file, I right-clicked and hit "install". With both files confirmed installed, I could then run VoiceSupport 2 and it immediately recognized the attached Perform-VE. Five minutes later, it was updated! Fantastic! Unfortunately, on Linux, it still shows "Perform-VE,0,0" meaning no inputs or outputs. Can tech support please confirm class compliance? Or was the information provided by TC-H tech support incorrect on class compliance?
      • Sep 7
  • New
    giallaccio
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-19

HI, I have a problem.....I'm trying to add the detune eddect to the guitar , but I can't see any differences while swiching the "on " and "off " control. Can you please give me any suggestion?

0 42
    • giallaccio
      PedroRodrigues Hi giallaccio please confirm if the unit in Talk mode? If the HIT LED is flashing, tap it once to return to normal mode.
      If it its not in that case I would suggest performing a factory reset, for that when powering up the unit, press and hold “Back” and “Store”. *Any changes you have made to presets or setup information will be erased. Back up your custom presets and setup data via VoiceSupport2 .
      • Jan 20
  • Michael15916
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-07-14
    Just started playing with the looper after many years i have had the VL3. The problem i have is that the output of the looper goes to my guitar amp and if I loop a rythm, when i play a lead over it, it kind of mutes the rythm behind. Is there any way i can route the output of the looper to the mixer?
    read more...
    0 41
  • New
    pachanga80
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-25

Hello there!

I'm looking into buying vocal processors but everything I find is pretty old. Are there any plans for new products this year?

Thanks.

Eddie U.

0 41
  • New
    Scootierabbit63
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-08-02

Hello everyone,

I have a question about the Voicelive3 Extreme sd storage. Is it possible to replace the sd card that came with the unit with one that has more storage space? I've had my Voicelive3 Extreme since it came out in 2016 and I mainly use it for harmonies and it's backing tracks feature. I'm to the point now that I've run out of space on the unit because I'm always adding new songs for my live performances. I don't do any looping at all on it. Just vocal harmony and backing tracks.

Thanks!

read more...
    0 41
    • Scootierabbit63
      PedroRodrigues Hi Scootierabbit63 please consider that unfortunately that will not be possible and the 16 GB size is fixed for this unit.
      Any other type of intervention will automatically disqualify this unit of any supported. Thank you
      • Aug 3
  • New
    WoodCarver
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-27

I have used the Play Acoustic for several years in my one man band. It's great but whenever I have a harmonica part it thinks feedback is happening and adjusts the EQ, then when I come back with a singing part the EQ is all weird for a few seconds. Is there a way to turn that off or fix it? 

read more...
    0 41
    • WoodCarver
      PedroRodrigues Hi WoodCarver you could try to implement Tone Style parameter that allow you to apply varying amounts of adaptive EQ, Compression and Gate to the signal or RoomSense LoCut parameter to “roll off” undesirable frequencies from your mix.
      • Apr 27
    • WoodCarver
      kiskadar69 Use a separate harmonica microphone for the harmonica.
      • Apr 27
  • New
    BertiThierry
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-08-03

Bonjour.

J'ai un VoiceLive 3 (pas un VoiceLive 3x) et je m'apprête à acheter une pédale BeatBuddy afin d'avoir le looper du VoiceLive 3 synchronisé avec la boite à rythme BeatBuddy (dernière version)

L'Utilisation du looper de VoiceLive 3 avec une pédale BeatBuddy est-elle possible ?

Certains disent que oui, d'autres disent que non.

Merci

read more...
    0 41
  • New
    Wilbil
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-08

I've just noticed there is hardly any volume comeing out of the head phone jack on my VLT first gen. And when you turn it up it's distorted 

0 40
    • Wilbil
      PedroRodrigues Hi Wilbil please consider that in this case I would suggest first to confirm that you are using any type of Headphones adaptors as this may cause issues similar to the ones you are reporting.
      I would also suggest performing a reset on your unit, you can return all setup, preset and Favourite values to factory values in one reset operation.
      This cannot be undone.
      To reset all:
      1. Power up
      2.When the version number is shown in the display hold the Bass, Low and the top Octave harmony voicing buttons until you see “Factory Init”.
      Release.
      Individual edited presets and Favourites may be returned to factory settings by deleting them in the Presets window of VoiceSupport and then pressing the Apply Changes button.
      I hope this helps
      • Aug 9
    • Wilbil
      Nigel67 Hi Wilbil. Please send in a Service Ticket and we can get the unit booked in for you at a local repair centre to you. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Service tab and submit a ticket. A colleague will then get back to you with an RMA number and advise the local service centre to you.
      • Aug 9
  • New
    litesnsirens
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-05-04

I have used many TC products over the years was up to voicelive 3 but switched over to voicelive rack because, well, I wanted less stuff on the floor.  I use an axe fx 3 for guitar and I control pretty much everything from an RJM Music Mastermind GT10 midi controller which is amazing. It allows me to just have one device on the ground but still control my entire setup. The voicelive rack is pretty good but it's a little slow to respond to certain midi messages and for some it can be a little glitchy.  All in all I love the setup but of course a newer more powerful and faster voicelive rack would be much better...

read more...
    0 40
  • New
    ZbigniewMagnuszewski
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-10

Chciałemc utsawienia fabryczne i utracilem wszystko Helicon nie oddzyskał nawet ustawien fabrycznych i nie mogę uruchomic tc helicon gxt Proszę o pomoc

0 40
    • ZbigniewMagnuszewski
      Turbosound Hi ZbigniewMagnuszewski,

If you need assistance with your TC Helicon products, the fastest and most effective way to directly reach our technical support team is at:

https://bit.ly/MT-CarePortal

- Diego
      • Aug 10
    • ZbigniewMagnuszewski
      PedroRodrigues Hi ZbigniewMagnuszewski please consider that if you do not back up your presets to VOICESUPPORT2 before a factory reset, the process will wipe your unit clean and you will lose everything and there is no way of recovering any information
      • Aug 11
    • ZbigniewMagnuszewski
      PedroRodrigues Please connect your unit to VOICESUPPORT 2 to access if you can perform a firmware update.
      • Aug 11
Go to page