Statistics

269,494 members
149,200 posts
  • New
    DaveBarnes
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-12-02

TC Helicon voice live 3 extreme |

Regrettably I reset my VL3X to factory settings thus losing the FX Automation preset of "Amazing Grace". Reading through these discussions I read that Pastor Leroy Wlliams also had had the same problem 2020-07-08.

I couldn't find any reply, so looked Online and found :-

https://musictribecommunity.powerappsportals.com/en-us/knowledgebase/article/5132. It explains that the preset is not embedded in the firmware because it would quadruple the size.

A download link was made available via DropBox, but this no longer works. I would really appreciate it if this download could be reupped or made available to me in some other way.

read more...
    1 205
    • DaveBarnes
      PedroRodrigues Hi Dave, please be aware that VL3X ships with included FX Automation for "Amazing Grace" for male vocals. The preset will be available for free download via VoiceSupport.
      • December 3, 2020
    • DaveBarnes
      DaveBarnes Thanks Pedro for responding so quickly. I'm afraid I don't know how to find the preset on VoiceSupport 2. Can't find it in the Cloud listing and Find Preset has no result if I put in "Amazing Grace". I'm old,this is new to me and I'm clearly I've got a lot top learn
      • December 3, 2020
    • DaveBarnes
      DaveBarnes Sorry to be tedious but I have looked at numerous videos and tutorials but am still unable to find the free download for FX Automation for "Amazing Grace" for male vocals. Would it be possible to send me the link please or clarify the steps required to download via Voice Support 2?
      • December 4, 2020
    • DaveBarnes
      PedroRodrigues Hi Dave, Its a pleasure to help, please follow the link below to download VOICESUPPORT https://www.tc-helicon.com/tchelicon/product?modelCode=P0CMP
      • December 4, 2020
      • Amazing Grace FX Automation preset  lost in Factory reset
        DaveBarnes Hi Pedro
        I followed the link you just sent and have downloaded Voice Support 2 for the second time and failed again to find the FX Automation preset of "Amazing Grace" .

It does not seem to be listed in VL3X Presets: 264/500.

Preset 10 is SING-A-SYNTH and not "Amazing Grace" Can you please tell me where I can find it?

Regards
        Dave
        • ·
        • December 4, 2020
        PedroRodrigues Hi Dave please select Preset 10 and press the HIT footswitch, which in this Preset is associated with the Backing Track playback function, so it is shown as “Track” in the display.
        You should now hear “Amazing Grace
        • December 4, 2020
        DaveBarnes Hi Pedro. I have faithfully followed all your suggestions several times without success. The FX Automation preset of "Amazing Grace" is not included in VL3X Presets: 264/500 and does not seem to be on my machine any more. Can you please or anyone else able to, who reads this repost the .pkg file suggested as a solution in Knowledge Base Home . https://musictribecommunity.powerappsportals.com/en-us/knowledgebase/article/5132. The link no longer works.
        • December 5, 2020
    • DaveBarnes
      reudischer Hi Dave, hi Pedro, I have the same problem. I bought a new VL3X and the automation preset of amazing grace is not included ond preset 10 (very disappointing). It would be nice, if someone coud send a new link for the download. Thank you and regards :-)
      • February 3, 2021
  • New
    Tata92
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-06

Hi! My TC Helicon Voicelive Touch 2 screen is broken. Some curious can recommend me if there is a fix, or if there is any software to view? (I can't see anything, but the touch keyboard works.) I appreciate the help. Thanks!

0 201
    • Tata92
      Nigel67 Hi Tata92. If you are getting the blue screen after power up, please see this knowledge based article
      https://community.musictribe.com/pages/kba?articleId=ed7cb513-9388-ea11-a811-000d3ac693d8&brand=TC%20Helicon
      If the screen is actually broken, then please send a ticket to our Service Team and they can book the unit in for repair. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Service tab and submit a ticket. A colleague will then get back to you with an RMA number and advise the local service centre to you.
      • April 5, 2021
      •  Voicelive Touch 2 screen is broken.
        Tata92 Hey Nigel, thanks for helping me out, appreciate it! I tried the link, but it is really broken. I will write to support. Meanwhile, do you know of any app to view the screen while working on the TC?
        • April 6, 2021
  • New
    thisisjust9
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-22

My TC Helicon Play Acoustic is ON with blank blue screen. I tried "Factory Reset", it did not work. I tried to do it using Voice Support 2 app (MacOS), also no success. The app showed pop-up warning that "another app is using the unit". I have searched far and wide throughout my Mac system and there was no single app was using the unit (except Voice Support 2). 

I found this solution: https://www.sweetwater.com/sweetcare/articles/my-tc-helicon-voicelive-play-acoustic-is-only-showing-a-blue-screen/

I managed to download the Sysex Librarian as suggested in the article. But, I could not find the firmware: PlayAcoustic 1.0.04 BUILD21 MIDIOX.syx

I have searched everywhere, with no success. Not even in TC Helicon official site!!! (What a shame, Helicon!!! Why not simplify your whole customers support system?)

Please, anybody, help me! I need that firmware file to fix my unit.

Thanks in advance!

read more...
    0 198
    • thisisjust9
      Dale_M Hi there please can you go to the Support tab above and select Technical so one of our team can assist you? Many thanks.
      • September 22, 2021
      • Tc Helicon Play Acoustic Stuck in Blue Screen. Where is the firmware file?
        thisisjust9 I did already. And no reply yet.
        • September 22, 2021
    • thisisjust9
      PedroRodrigues Hi thisisjust9, please follow the link below to access all the guidance and tools for this process https://wsi.li/dl/qdmxqKYtDSTCcMXsF/ Thank you
      • September 22, 2021
        sinru Hi Pedro, I have download your file, but the firmware is 1.4.00, it didn't work well for me. And the YouTube video is a private video. Could you please upload a former firmware like 1.0.04 and make the video openly? Thanks a lot!
        • ·
        • September 29, 2021
        markojezic Hi Pedro, I have the same problem with the blue screen on Play Acoustic. The link you put in the last comment is no longer available, so please send me a new link to try to resolve the issue according to your instructions.
        • ·
        • October 14, 2021
        PedroRodrigues Hi markojezic Please see the link requested below: https://wsi.li/dl/TuZdx6C9tkm5JhhNZ/ Thank you
        • ·
        • October 14, 2021
        PedroRodrigues Hi sinru, please confirm your unit so I can look in to this matter. Thank you
        • October 14, 2021
        David13 Hello Pedro, I am facing exactly the same issue as Thisisjust9with or Markojezic with that frustrating permanent blue screen on my Play Acoustic... Unfortunately all the links you put in the discussion above are no longer available. Would you be OK to send me a new link so that I can get access to all the guidance and tools for this fixing process ? Thanks a lot for your help !
        • November 13, 2021
    • thisisjust9
      thisisjust9

Dear Pedro, you're the best!!! I will do it now, and try to restore. Will let you know the result soonest. Thank you, thank you very much.

• September 22, 2021
    • thisisjust9
      PedroRodrigues Hi thisisjust9 please confirm on your computer if you have any MIDI tools ruining and check Google Chrome tools for MIDI devices that may be runing.
      • September 22, 2021
        thisisjust9 Dear Pedro, thanks for all the help and suggestions. I managed to solve all the above issues. As for the TC Helicon Play Acoustic unit, I reinstalled firmware: PlayAcoustic 1.0.04 BUILD21 MIDIOX.syx using SysEx Librarian. It didn't work well first time. I repeated it once and decided to complete the process with "factory reset". Somehow, it works! So, thank you very much!
        • ·
        • September 22, 2021
    • thisisjust9
      snotice As of 11/25/21 I still cannot get the firmware download from any link you've provided so far. Apparently Thisisjust9 got it but maybe you sent it to him privately. I need the one for Mac.
      • November 25, 2021
  • New
    OldManZero
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-02

I recently came across a VoicePro rack unit and know that there was a 2.0 of the computer software (Vyzor) that was released for it in early 2009.  I can't seem to find a copy of it anywhere on the internet.  Additionally, there is zero mention of the VoicePro rack unit anywhere on TC-Helicon's site and no support documents are available.  

Is there a way to get a copy of that software?  I know there were issues with an outsourced company (Psicraft) but they are also out of business and have no website or active links that host the software.  

Any insight as to how this software may be acquired?  Thanks,

- Marc

read more...
    0 194
    • OldManZero
      PedroRodrigues Hi Marc, please follow the link below to access the Vyzor 2.0 for Mac and Win https://wsi.li/dl/Khpx6rhM44aQTmjcL/
      • December 3, 2020
      • Vyzor 2.0 Software for TC-Helicon VoicePro
        OldManZero Thank you, Pedro. However, this appears to be the TC Electronic G-System version of the software and not the TC-Helicon Voice System version which I need.
        • ·
        • December 3, 2020
        OldManZero
        • ·
        • December 3, 2020
        PedroRodrigues Hi Marc, I'm sorry, but unfortunately the VoicePro is a legacy for some time unit so its no easy to search for any resources for this unit. I will try to source it on your database . Thank you
        • December 4, 2020
        OldManZero Did you have any luck finding this? Thanks.
        • December 22, 2020
    • OldManZero
      Erra I have Vyzor for Voice Pro, the problem is that it was free but you had to go to Psycraft website and register the product to get a password. Psycraft is offline and Wayback Machine doesn't allow to retrieve the password. So no password, and since it was free no cracks no passwords anywhere. Vyzor was a part of Midi Quest, which is still available to purchase, version 11 doesn't work with Voice Pro, up to date version 12 works but it is ridiculous expensive for what it does. So unless someone can manage a password for Vyzor which was free at the time, no editor is available, unless programming another software alternatives such as CTRLR
      • January 1, 2021
  • Remslive1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-29

Anyone out there still have a firmware update file (or know where to find it) for the Ditto Mic Looper? Mine died and TC Helicon doesn't supply it anymore since they discontinued the product. 

1 182
    • Remslive1
      leah Hello Tom Fridrich,

The Ditto Mic Looper has never had a firmware update. If you are experiencing issues with your device, please start a Care Ticket by clicking the Support link at the top of this page. We'll be glad to help!

Thanks!
      • September 29, 2020
  • rondallowens
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-25

Hi there,

Just wondering if there's anything out there that specifically shows how to edit presets on the Harmony G-XT with the Voice Support 2 application? Not much that I can see as far as using these two together, specifically. How deep can you edit the presets and/or how do you create your own presets using Voice Support 2 (or can it even be done)?

Also, I've upgraded the firmware to the most current version and I've seen one video and some user references to pitch correction now being added to the G-XT via this firmware upgrade. Not a whole lot of official news on this rollout or how to use it as far as I can tell. So, looking for some info on this.

I see quite a lot of videos and stuff for Voice Live, should I be looking into this vs. Voice Support? Is Voice Live even used with the Harmony G-XT?

I like the unit for what it is, I'm just wanting to know if it's more of a WYSIWYG vs. a deeper editing/creating of user presets kind of thing.

Thanks in advance!

read more...
    0 182
    • rondallowens
      kiskadar69 1. VoiceSupport 2 does not allow you to edit presets in detail.

2."Auto-Chromatic Pitch Correction which gently corrects your pitch without the need to set key and scale. Double clicking the Tone button activates or de-activates Pitch Correction independently of the Live Engineer Effects.
      The Tone button indication modes are as follows:
      Only Tone active:Tone LED glows solidly.
      Only Pitch Correction active: Tone LED flashes on periodically. Will flash quickly for a moment when engaged
      or disengaged.
      Both Tone and Pitch Correction active: Tone LED glows solidly but flashes off periodically."
      (TC-Helicon VoiceTone Harmony-G XT Product Manual, page 12)
      • September 25, 2020
  • New
    Daglow
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-10

I have a voicelive 2, but when I plug my midi keyboard controller in it nothing happens.  I have turned on the midi function and held the 2 switches down to recognize the channel.  Still nothing happens.  I have used the software and it sees my keyboard but there is an x at the bottom and unlit.  

I am hoping I am doing something wrong and the midi portion is not broken!

read more...
    0 178
    • Daglow
      PedroRodrigues Hi, Daniel Daglow, please, connect a MIDI cable between your keyboard’s MIDI out and VoiceLive 2’s MIDI IN. Play a note on your keyboard and check VoiceLive 2’s display to see if the MIDI indicator lights. If it doesn’t, set the MIDI transmit channel of your keyboard to 1,VoiceLive 2’s default or perform the following quick MIDI receive channel procedure.
      Hold the PRESET up and SHORTCUT footswitches briefly to enter MIDI Setup.
      Press any note on your keyboard. This will automatically configure VoiceLive 2’s
      MIDI receive channel to match your keyboard’s.
      Tap the SHORTCUT footswitch to exit.
      You should now see the word MIDI flash in the main display when you play your keyboard.
      You can also set MIDI channel manually in the MIDItab of the SETUP menu.
      MIDI IN and USB To use the MIDI IN while you have a USB cable connected, press the SETUP button, locate the SYSTEM tab and turn the USB CONTROL setting to OFF.
      This will enable the MIDIIN. Alternatively, you may also remove the USB cable to access MIDIIN.
      When you want to restore computer control of VoiceLive 2 over USB, or you want to access the VoiceSupport application’s features, you can turn the USBCONTROL parameter back to On.
      In the Mac and Windows operating systems, you can select VoiceLive 2’s audio device in your workstation program by name.
      In some Windows DAW apps, however, the name of the audio device may be “USB Audio Device”. USB And MIDI Control To use VoiceLive 2’s MIDI IN jack for harmony, preset change or realtime control while USB is connected, enter the I/O tab in the SETUP menu and set USB CONTROL to OFF.
      USB audio will function normally, but MIDI will only be accepted by VoiceLive 2’s through its MIDI IN port. To re-enable VoiceSupport’s features and reception of MIDI from your DAW, turn USB CONTROL to ON.
      To access VoiceSupport please follow the link below:
      https://www.tc-helicon.com/tchelicon/product?modelCode=P0CMP" target="_blank" title="" target="_blank" title="https://www.tc-helicon.com/tchelicon/product?modelCode=P0CMP">">https://www.tc-helicon.com/tchelicon/product?modelCode=P0CMP">https://www.tc-helicon.com/tchelicon/product?modelCode=P0CMP" target="_blank">https://www.tc-helicon.com/tchelicon/product?modelCode=P0CMP
      • January 11, 2021
    • Daglow
      Daglow WoW! "MIDI IN and USB To use the MIDI IN while you have a USB cable connected, press the SETUP button, locate the SYSTEM tab and turn the USB CONTROL setting to OFF." That fixed the problem and some dust! Big thanx!
      • January 11, 2021
  • FIARSTIKX
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2020-06-22
    Just Purchased a Perform VE to add to my collection of Perform tools from TC Helicon. When i hook up my new Perform VE To my computer to update the software, voicesupport 2 shows that my Perform VG is inactive (which it should), and if I hit the scan button to find the new unit- it wont find my Perform VE so that I can update it. it says I have no TC Helicon devices hooked up to the Computer. If i wanted to update my Perform VG, I can hook up my perform VG and everything works fine, shows that i have the latest version etc etc...- yet with the Perform VE it wont even find the device... am i missing something or is the Perform VE Just defective ? or is the VoiceSupport 2 software defective? I don't have any other issues with the product, all the buttons and switches work fine- just wont find and update my product on the Voice Support 2 Software
    read more...
    0 175
    • FIARSTIKX
      AlexLane I would suggest putting in a support ticket for this as it could be a service case, use the Support button at the top of the page to submit. Thanks!
      • June 23, 2020
      • Brand new Perform VE updating issues
        FIARSTIKX I have never, ever, ever, ever had any support from TC Helicon, their support is the worst anywhere, i have all kinds of musical equipment- but the absolute worst help ive ever had came from TC Helicon and the Tribe. They make great products - but their support for those products absolutely sucks. Not going to waste my time with their support group- ill just send it back through Amazon and get one thats not defective.
        • June 23, 2020
        AlexLane I am very sorry you have had a bad experience with our support Robert, all I can suggest and hope is that you give us another chance to show you we can do better!
        • June 24, 2020
    • FIARSTIKX
      DannyG sounds like a defective VE. Im able to update my VK and VoiceTone CorrectXT from the same computer with the same data cable. I've had a couple of defective Helicon products, but if you get it returned during warranty they are good about replacing it promptly.
      • June 23, 2020
        FIARSTIKX Thanks, thats what ill do.
        • June 23, 2020
    • FIARSTIKX
      coolname123 I'm having the same problem, Did returning it for a new one fix your problem? or am I also doomed to have a perform VE that lacks any of that 2.0 firmware fun.
      • October 4, 2020
  • New
    HaloRecordings
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-28

I'm primarliy an acoustic guitar player and vocalist. But I do use my electric on a number of songs. I currently use the TC Helicon Harmony G (I've been using it for 10+ years). The Harmony G has a Guitar thru jack, so I take the thru out on the Harmony G and plug my acoustic or electric into my pedalboard which has a boost, OCD, TC-Electronic Delay, Chorus and Reverb pedals. Obviously I don't use the OCD or boost with my acoustic.

Because the Play Acoustic has the TC Electronics Delay, Chorus and Reverb built in, why couldn't I use my electric too?

I could run the Play Acoustic guitar output into the boost and OCD, then into an Amp, or PA.

The only issue I see is the guitar output on the Play Acoustic. There is no thru jack, only an XLR. I do have an XLR to 1/4 inch TS. Would that work? 

Has anyone used there electric with the Play Acoustic?

read more...
    0 175
    • HaloRecordings
      PedroRodrigues Hi HaloRecordings, please be aware that as the name of this unit points out, the unit was developed to work with acoustic guitar and effectively you have other units on the TC HELICON PLAY that my be more suitable never the less and considering your description it may work if you use the Guitar right output using a XLR to TRS input. Please consider that any adaptations may cause issues but effectively I think it may work. Thank you
      • February 3, 2021
  • New
    boloulu
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-01-04

Using Blue 200 mic requires 48v phantom power. is this available on VLX3? also is there a preset to get talk box sounds like joe walsh, peter framton and jerry cantrell of alice in chains use on their famous songs?

0 169
    • boloulu
      kiskadar69 48V phantom power: set SETUP / Input Type to Condenser.
      • January 4, 2021
    • boloulu
      boloulu Thanks. Now does the VLX3 have presets for talk box effect. TC helicon has a pedal for this but if its in VLX3 I'm ready to drop $800.
      • January 4, 2021
      • Phantom power
        PedroRodrigues Hi boloulu all the preset for the VL3X will be available via VOICESUPPORT 2 but effectively the VL3X offers tools such as vocoder, talk-box and rhythmic modulators. Thank you
        • January 6, 2021
Go to page