Statistics

253,555 members
131,122 posts
  • New
    Beegaboy
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-09-10

My Perform V won't except the beam signal from my cell phone. Itried resetting device, checked microphone it works, could hear signal with earphones. I tried various volumns nothing seems to work. Please advise.

0 12
    • Beegaboy
      WilliamR Hello, Sometimes the stereo speakers on cell phones can throw off the data transfer process. I would advise plugging in some earbuds to your cell phone and try holding one earbud to the mic of your perform v when you try beaming the toneprint again. That usually does the trick.
      • Sep 10
  • New
    vmollomo
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-19

Need help with understanding how to configure my Tc helicon Voicelive touch through my effects pedals and into the amp. 

I have guitar connected to the VLT input and output directly to amp works fine. Any other way I try VLT out to input in on pedals won't work

confused 

read more...
    0 11
    • vmollomo
      kiskadar69 So did you experience the following?
      1. If you plug the guitar into the "Guitar In" connector on the VoiceLive Touch and plug the "Guitar Thru" connector on the VoiceLive Touch into the guitar amp, the guitar will play.
      2. If you plug the guitar into the "Guitar In" jack on the VoiceLive Touch and plug the "Guitar Thru" jack on the VoiceLive Touch into the input on the guitar pedal and plug the output of the guitar pedal into the input on the guitar amp, the guitar will not play.
      • Sep 20
    • vmollomo
      PedroRodrigues Hi vmollomo, please consider that the Tc Helicon Voicelive Touch was designed to be connected directly to an Amp or a Desk but not to be set up with other pedals on a pedal Chain or even set up in a pedal board. Thank you
      • Sep 20
    • vmollomo
      vmollomo

• Sep 20
    • vmollomo
      vmollomo

• Sep 20
  • New
    Angmarquardt
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-09

Hi. I am curious to the differences between livestream touch 2 (which has been discontinued) and livestream 3. I know livestream 3 does guitar and vocal effects which is great but can it do everything g the touch 2 does. Or is there a replacement for the touch 2?

read more...
    0 11
    • Angmarquardt
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Angmarquardt, I would just like to check the product you are referencing, do you by chance mean the VoiceLive Touch 2 and VoiceLive 3/VoiceLive 3 extreme? If this is the case then please note the Voicelive Touch 2 is currently not discontinued along with the Voicelive 3 Extreme, however, the Voicelive 3 is.
      • Sep 10
  • New
    gerryphim1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-07

Hi, just purchased a voicelive play, but can't seem to connect it to my mac (for firmware updates). I've gone to the Helicon site, but there are no software downloads for the voicelive play - can anyone please advise?

0 10
  • New
    ShaneWebb
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-26

Thanks for your time, my Voicelive Touch 2 has the following issues.

I have removed the protective film, updated and tried different power sources as well as having nothing else attached to the unit

1. wont factory reset, pressing the two buttons during power up yields nothing.

2. the hit button intermitantly freezes the system and needs to be restarted (see linked vid)

3. the looper intermitantly starts up and behaves effactly also freezing the system (see linked vid)

link to video

https://photos.app.goo.gl/BFHditjofaB6kFFJ9

Shane

read more...
    1 10
    • ShaneWebb
      PedroRodrigues Hi ShaneWebb In this case an as a first approach I would suggest performing a factory reset.
      To restoring the factory settings of TC Helicon VoiceLive Touch 2, you must power up the unit. Then hold the LEFT BOTTOM and LEFT TOP Matrix buttons while the display shows text until the display shows the initialization message. The Factory Reset procedure is complete.
      Please see a video by following the link below:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiIcwTFHJhM I hope this helps
      • Sep 26
    • ShaneWebb
      ShaneWebb Thanks Pedro though I did this reset and another firmware update and the looper and hit button are still buggy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu5yVeWAvAo
      • Sep 26
    • ShaneWebb
      FILIPASOUSAMUSIC Hi! I hope you don't mind I use this post, but I guess I'm having similar problems. A few months ago I noticed my voiceLive Touch 2 was not working properly. I tried the updates, restored the factory settings... the only thing that works is the sound, I can't get any effects or harmonies... The warranty is already finished, so, if anyone can help me and recommend a place where can I try to fix it in Portugal (or Europe)... Thanks in advance!
      • Wed at 2:27 AM
      • Voicelive touch 2 issues
        PedroRodrigues Ola Filipa, o meu nome e Pedro Rodrigues e eu trabalho para a MT o que eu sugeria seria seguires o link em baixo e seguires o guia presente da pasta zip para executares um REBOOT e fazeres um update a tua unidade. Espero que ajude. https://wsi.li/dl/WtCvtoXexsmBqW5Ac/ Obrigado
        • Wed at 2:35 AM
  • New
    nbaldwin
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-31

I can't figure out how to get my new MCA100 to work with my Voicelive Play.  What do I need to do?

0 9
  • New
    Johnny100
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-01

Good afternoon,

I really need some help with my voice live I'm trying to finish my mixtape but it sounds like radio effect low volume and spikes up the headphones when I try to speak up, I bought a new mic with a new cable and it's still doing the same thing! I have it hooked up to my audiobox itwo but I don't think that's the problem and I usually hook up a aux with multiple outlets so I can hear the autotune while the sound is playing from my computer to the headphones I really need some help please my friends are waiting anxiously for the mixtape?? Thanks a ton.

read more...
    0 9
    • Johnny100
      Dale_M Hi there it would be best to send us a Technical ticket to assist you via our Support tab above.
      • Sep 2
  • New
    Sikoo786
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-11

How I set it up

0 9
  • New
    msciresi
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-12

I ran my Harmony 2 through my Delay Pedal and it doesn't work; no delay on my voice. I placed the effect aftrer thru as the video pointed out. When I record, the effect is on the guitar but not the voice.

Any ideas?

Mike

0 9
    • msciresi
      kiskadar69 This is perfectly normal. If you want to put a delay on the vocals, connect a delay pedal (such as TC-Helicon VoiceTone E1) to the XLR output of the Harmony Singer.
      • Tue at 1:27 PM
    • msciresi
      msciresi

According to your video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o679cveRth4&ab_channel=IconMusic) it shows that you put the effects after the instrument thru. So where do I route the output if I am recording with the unit. They demonstrate that the "thru" is the output by 1/4 jack. So I had it in my effects chain, either way there are two outputs the mic and the thru on the side of the pedal. So which output do I put into my recording unit or interface?

• Tue at 2:52 PM
    • msciresi
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi msciresi, the THRU output is for guitar/instrument signal only and will not pass the vocal signal, if you wish to add a delay to your voice you will need to do as kiskadar69 mentioned and add this to the XLR output.
      With regards to which outputs to use to connect to your interface, this will entirely depend on what you want to capture, If only vocals then you can get away with just using the XCLR output, however, if you want to record the guitar as well you will need to route from the THRU output also.
      • Tue at 11:10 PM
    • msciresi
      msciresi

Thanks to all for the info!

• Wed at 5:22 PM
  • New
    carole
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-13

Hi, 

i have this two units "voicelive rack and voicelive3  xtreme" and i try to reach a vocal sounds closed to

Rob zombi

Nine inch Nails

Marylin Manson

Do you have some ideas to do that with these units /custom presets  or with these incredible machines more other effects units ?

Many thanks for your  advices !

All. the best ! :-)

read more...
    0 9
Go to page