Statistics

267,855 members
147,365 posts
  • New
    OPANOS
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-13

Hello guys :) I love voicelive 3 but it’s been a while that l m waiting for an upgrade , so here is the question …is VOICELIVE 4 coming out soon?

0 11
    • OPANOS
      PedroRodrigues Hi OPANOS please consider that at this moment we cannot provide any information on this matter, please keep an eye on our social media for any news on new units. Thank you
      • September 14, 2021
    • OPANOS
      OPANOS What about this? ?
      • September 15, 2021
  • New
    Annapurna456
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-10

Hi - please can someone tell me how I get both a dry and wet signal from the Voicelive 2 to my mixer? I've tried connecting the xlr output that says dry to the mixer but the audio from that output still has the Voicelive 2 'effect' on it? I'd like to record the wet and dry simultaneously so I can play with the mix in the edit. Thank you. 

read more...
    0 11
    • Annapurna456
      NicJonesMT Hi Annapurna456.
      Can you check in the setup menu that you have the output mode set to MONO.
      This will then put a summed mono mix onto the left output, and the dry signal (Including the Tone settings) to the right output.
      • November 10, 2021
    • Annapurna456
      Annapurna456 Will do - thank you.
      • November 10, 2021
    • Annapurna456
      kiskadar69 ..and if you want to remove the dry signal from the summed mono mix, set Setup -> I / O tab -> Lead Mute to On.
      • November 12, 2021
  • New
    briback
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-02

I have an H1 and I've been very unimpressed with it. The harmonies sound very digitally processed. I don't play guitar so I am not using one for pass-through. I see that this company has several different Harmony petals and options. Do any of them not require or work optimally without, a guitar?

read more...
    0 11
    • briback
      Dale_M Hi there, I think it would be best to submit a Technical ticket from the above support tab with a video download link of what you are hearing so we can look in to this for you.
      • October 3, 2021
  • New
    iglavocic
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-12-14

I use VoiceLive Play for live performance and I am very satisfied with it's pitch correction. Since I am planning to buy Mic Mechanic 2, can anyone tell me how it's pitch correction function compares to VoiceLive's?

On my VoiceLive pitch correction is set to natural and dialed to middle position.

read more...
    0 11
    • iglavocic
      fswift I just bought a play acoustic and it doesn’t know what 1 and 2 part harmony is. I am very disappointed at this point.
      • December 14, 2021
    • iglavocic
      iglavocic

Nobody? I guess I should contact official support, this forum doesn't seem to be very useful.

• December 17, 2021
      • Pitch correction - Mic Mechanic 2 vs VoiceLive Play
        jimmyjamz Basically the same. Very subtle unless you crank it up to full.
        • Jan 4
  • New
    kenhaynes
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-14

Can I play an acoustic pianio along with the v100 and it track the harmonies/keys ?    

In other words if I play guitar and piano and don't want to plug in a guitar will the Amp sense the key I am in so it can track the harmonies correctly ?

Hope that makes sense ....

read more...
    0 11
    • kenhaynes
      kenhaynes In other words is the input mic to sense the harmonies on the actual amp or do I have plug in something to the guitar amp input for it to sense the harmony keys ?
      • November 14, 2021
    • kenhaynes
      NicJonesMT Hi KenHaynes.
      You need to have a guitar connected to the Guitar input.
      The Harmony setting will then listen to this to generate the harmonies.
      • November 15, 2021
  • New
    EricClise
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-12-03

I use Play Acoustic extensively and a huge fan. I have one issue I can't seem to fix, namely I get a popping or crackling sound when I whistle. It is not air noise, I've tested that and I get it when listening to the headphone out on the Play Acoustic itself so it is not somewhere else in the signal chain. It almost sounds like some kind of signal clipping but it happens at all gain settings. This is an amazing unit and perhaps this is simply a type of sound it cannot process. Any suggestions are appreciated. I have tried everything I can think of. BTW, it doesn't seem to be an effect generated problem as it is present in a dry signal.

-ec

read more...
    0 11
    • EricClise
      kiskadar69 There were such problems with the original Mic Mechanic and Harmony Singer 2, and TC-Helicon tried to solve the problem with a new firmware version. Is your Play Acoustic running the latest firmware version? If so, there's only one workaround I can think of: set up a second microphone for whistling that's not connected to the Play Acoustic.
      • December 5, 2021
    • EricClise
      kiskadar69 Workaround number two: if you only want to use one microphone, plug your microphone into a microphone selector switch. The first output of the microphone selector switch should be connected to Play Acoustic, the second output of the microphone selector switch should be connected elsewhere.
      • December 5, 2021
  • New
    GeertDK
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-28

Hi,

is it possible to load a preset pack into the Voicelive 1? The same 500 preset pack as for the Voicelive Play for instance?

kind regards,

Geert

0 11
    • GeertDK
      kiskadar69 I don't think it's possible. And the original VoiceLive only has 100 preset slots, so 500 presets at a time wouldn't even fit.
      • December 30, 2021
  • New
    Micah987
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-13

HI, can anyone tell me how to update the firmware on my Voice Live Play GTX? I am using a mac, and when I downloaded the provided link from the TC Helicon website, I get a messege saying that I cannot open the file ,because the App does not exist in my region/country. I live in the US. Thanks

read more...
    0 10
  • New
    ScottMitchell
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-10-25

I'm using a Beatbuddy with onsong. All of a sudden the Voicelive is not receive midi clock. Nothing. I did a factory reset and it worked for a minute and then didn't. 

any ideas?

0 10
    • ScottMitchell
      PedroRodrigues Hi ScottMitchell, the VoiceLive 3 can receive CC and PC messages via MIDI from sources like keyboards, footswitches, DAWs, and more. For the controlling device to send a MIDI message to VL3X it needs to be using the same MIDI channel as the VL3X, typically this is channel 1 but you’re welcome to change it. Also make sure you aren’t misusing the MIDI input filters, and ensure that the MIDI input is set to be either “USB” (for the USB-mini input) or “MIDI Ports” (for the 5-pin MIDI input) depending on how you're connecting. These settings can be changed in VL3’s “Setup” menu, on the “MIDI” tab.
      • October 28, 2021
  • New
    DANDUN
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-27

As soon as I connect the XLR mic OUTPUT of the Mic Mechanic to the mixer (Yamaha MG-10)  I get a hum in the PA.   

0 10
Go to page