Statistics

249,411 members
126,416 posts
  • New
    Kfir
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-01

Hello,

The side buttons are not responding. How can I reset the machine? 

Any help?

0 79
    • Kfir
      PedroRodrigues Hi Please consider that to restoring the factory settings of TC Helicon VoiceLive Touch , you must power up the unit. Then hold the LEFT BOTTOM and LEFT TOP Matrix buttons while the display shows text until the display shows the initialization message. The Factory Reset procedure is complete. If this does not resolve this matter please try to update the firmware for your unit via VOICESUPPORT.
      • Mar 2
      • Help.. :(  Voice-over touch
        Kfir Hi, thank you for your response, the whole buttons on the right side of the machine is not working or light up.
        • Mar 2
    • Kfir
      Kfir Can I get someone to send it to get fix or someone to look at my Voicelive?
      • Mar 2
  • New
    Mbille
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-16

I'm wondering if these are still being made and if so when will they be available. Thanks!

0 79
    • Mbille
      DavidKnighton Hello Mbille,
      The Harmony G XT is not discontinued. I'll send you a DM real quick with more information.
      • Mar 16
  • New
    Potapov
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-13

A good guitar drive is the absence of clipping when the pick hits the string. Then you can play a sonorous dry and juicy mute, a technique that is used by most guitarists who play metal. Question to support: is it possible to configure it? Did anyone succeed? There are presets? If there is a preset where amp "metallic" could be overclocked to overload "pre gain" more than 50. I want to see it. And then I will understand whether my engineer needs to correct the circuit of my guitar or voicelive 3. While I observe a strong clipping in low frequencies when touching the strings. And this can't be fixed with any equalizer settings

read more...
    1 77
    • Potapov
      Potapov Today we are completely desperate. Oh, that gurgling guitar sound instead of normal metal! I really need an electrical circuit. Please send it to me. We will try to make bandpass filters of low-pass cutoff into the guitar channel. Or set inside the channel gap distortion, and output the control button. I can't use external devices - I need mobility, I bought voicelive 3 because it should be one. Promised by the manufacturer that it will be one. Help with the scheme please!
      • December 13, 2020
    • Potapov
      PedroRodrigues Hi Sergey, before going forward please allow me to point out the fact that we do not support any intervention on a component level made by end users.
      For gain, distortion, Amp Modelling, and Phrase Looping please follow the link below to access a few videos that might help you
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SIDxupHCnU
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2cxyqp8a4I
      Thank you
      • December 14, 2020
      • Setting up a good guitar drive
        Potapov I'm in a hopeless situation. There is no service in the country, no scheme. What should I do
        • ·
        • Feb 1
      • Setting up a good guitar drive
        PedroRodrigues Hi Potapov, please contact
        Audioproject LLC

29 107076 Electrozavodskaya str.

bld 1

Russian Federation

Russia

+7(495)617-5560

[email protected]
        They may be able to help you.

Thank you
        • Feb 2
  • New
    StueyLewis
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-03-23

I love using my TC Helicon Play Acoustic for performing live, however it isn't ideal for recording.  I'd like to be able to separate the harmonies from the main vocals so I can pan and mix separately.

Is there such a thing as a VST or DAW plugin that I can use in Cakewalk that would allow me to create vocal harmonies similar to what the Play Acoustic does, but with more flexibility for recording?

read more...
    0 77
    • StueyLewis
      WilliamR Hello Stuey, There is no TC Helicon Vst plugin options at the moment. I'm sure it is something our development team will take into consideration. You never know.
      • Mar 23
    • StueyLewis
      kiskadar69 1.Set SETUP/OUTPUT to MONO.2.Set SETUP/LEAD_MUTE to On. 3.In VOCAL FX, you have to turn off all effects blocks except for Harmony (ie Double, Delay, Reverb, Hardtune, Transducer, uMod). Lead vocal will be sent via the right XLR output. Harmony and Guitar sounds will be sent via the left XLR output.
      • Mar 24
    • StueyLewis
      bmckibbin This is very similar to an application I have but ideally I would like to only have the lead vocal on one side and harmonies on the other with no guitar on the output but still use the guitar input for key detection. Any idea how to do that?
      • Jun 11
  • Jeffy123
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2020-07-03
    Is there a manual for the Switch 6? Nothing came with it for instructions. If not how do I get one. Looking all over your site.
    0 77
    • Jeffy123
      kiskadar69 Which TC-Helicon device do you want to use the Switch-6 with? See its documentation or menu system.
      • July 3, 2020
    • Jeffy123
      Jeffy123 I'm using it with the Voicelive Touch2. I would also like the fulll manual for that too. It only came with the quick guide.
      • July 3, 2020
    • Jeffy123
      kiskadar69 https://mediadl.musictribe.com/download/software/tchelicon/tc-helicon_voicelive_touch_2_reference_manual_en.pdf
      • July 4, 2020
    • Jeffy123
      kiskadar69 The VoiceLive Touch 2 Reference Manual is not up-to-date. Only Switch-3 is mentioned in it, not Switch-6.
      • July 4, 2020
  • Lovebirdy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-15
    Hi I just bought the tc helicon voice live play and am considering returning it unless it's possible to create a rhythmic stutter similar to this effect on my other effect pedal here at 5:33: https://youtu.be/v2rwv7R1Sro
    0 76
    • Lovebirdy
      kiskadar69 I don't think there's a real stutter effect in it. Press the EFFECTS button and try FAST ROTOR in the uMod block.
      • July 16, 2020
    • Lovebirdy
      Lovebirdy Thanks mate!
      • July 18, 2020
  • New
    Bru5w
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-12

I'm trying to mimic the harmony for Your Love and just not having much success. Has anyone configured the VoiceLive Play and would be willing to share their settings?

read more...
    0 76
  • New
    duliming70
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-31

Sorry, New to the community. Just bought Harmony singer 2 and MP75 mic. but can not make the Mic to control the pedal. updated firmware as instructed, but still not working. Anybody here can give me a trick?

0 74
    • duliming70
      RexBeckett Hi there, did you try enabling Mic Control?

Quote from the manual: Mic Control allows you to control the effect's on/off status via an MP-75 microphone. Press and hold the footswitch while powering up the unit to toggle Mic Control.
      • Mar 31
  • New
    nranney
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-27

I just did a factory reset with my Harmony-G XT and now the Tone double-click does not enter pitch correction mode.  Do I have to be connected to my PA/mixer board for this feature to work?  Thanks for any ideas. 

0 74
    • nranney
      PedroRodrigues Hi nranney Please consider that to activate the Auto-Chromatic Pitch Correction, please Double clicking the Tone button activates or de-activates Pitch Correction independently of the Live Engineer Effects.
      The Tone button indication modes are as follows:
      Only Tone active: Tone LED glows solidly.
      Only Pitch Correction active: Tone LED flashes on periodically.
      Will flash quickly for a moment when engaged or disengaged.
      Both Tone and Pitch Correction active: Tone LED glows solidly but flashes off periodically.
      When engaged, these effects are always on your voice, even in Bypass.
      • Apr 28
      • Harmony-G XT
        nranney Pedro - thx for reply. I have read and use the manual. The problem is when I double click the Tone button, it does NOT enter activate the pitch correction mode. Anyone else have a thought? Again, does the Balanced vocal/guitar output to the PA have to be active to enter correction mode? Anyone else have a thought?
        • ·
        • Apr 28
      • Harmony-G XT
        nranney PROBLEM RESOLVED: User error --> I wasn't double-clicking fast enough. Changing to Auto-Chromatic Pitch Correction or activating another Tone setting requires a fast double-click. That makes sense in order to prevent mis-changing the setting with a standard single-click. Thanks to all for your help!
        • ·
        • Apr 29
      • Harmony-G XT
        kiskadar69 "I wasn't double-clicking fast enough": I also thought about this possibility, it would have been my next tip.
        • Apr 29
    • nranney
      kiskadar69 I have no idea why it doesn't work if it worked before the factory reset. Does everything else work on it?
      Check the firmware version. Recalibrate pots.
      • Apr 28
    • nranney
      kiskadar69 i don't think the Balanced vocal / guitar output needs to be active to turn on Pitch Correction.
      • Apr 28
    • nranney
      nranney Kiskadar69... Thank you.. I'll do a VoiceTone update and check to see if it resolves the problem and reply.
      • Apr 28
  • New
    Seemam3
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-09

I have a Play Acoustic and love the presets. Thinking about buying a Singthing just to use as a quick and easy practice amp/voice processor and have been trying in vain to find a list of the preset vocal effects on the Singthing. It would be nice if they were the same as on the Play Acoustic since those are the ones I use when performing.

read more...
    0 74
    • Seemam3
      PedroRodrigues Hi,Keith, Please be aware that with the Control Knob, you use it to scroll through presets, adjust level settings, control effects parameters, and more! Press the knob while on the home screen to select the displayed preset as one of your favorites.
      With the Navigation Buttons you can switch between presets.
      Connect the unit with VoiceSupport to manage your presets and keep your products updated with our latest firmware, please follow the link below to access VOICESUPPORT https://www.tc-helicon.com/tchelicon/product?modelCode=P0CMP
      • December 10, 2020
      • Looking for Preset List on Singthing
        Seemam3 I think there is some confusion. I know how to access the presets and adjust them and save them to favorites. I don't need that or updated firmware. What I want to know is this... If I buy a SingThing, are the same vocal effect presets going to be available that are available on my Play Acoustic? For example, the factory preset #7 is Rockabilly Slap on my Play Acoustic. Will I find that same preset on the SingThing? I use my Play Acoustic for performing but am thinking about getting a SingThing as a practice amp and want to make sure it will have the same vocal effects on it that I am currently using on my Play Acoustic. Sorry if that wasn't clear. A list of factory presets on the SingThing is really what I was after and I cannot find a text list of it anywhere.
        • ·
        • December 10, 2020
      • Looking for Preset List on Singthing
        PedroRodrigues Hi Keith, unfortunately the SingThing does not have the same presets than the Play Acoustic.
        • December 11, 2020
Go to page