Statistics

254,618 members
132,321 posts
  • New
    LuisFerreira
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-04

Hello,

Last year I created a ticket about the issue I'm facing with my TC-Helicon VoiceLive play. Until now no answer from the support.

I have performed all kinds of reset to the device explained in the manual (full reset etc....)  , installed the latest firmware etc... nothing solved .

The issue is the LCD screen display the information of the patch goes reverse and can not be readable from time to time, power off the unit and power up again solve the issue until after a few minutes (30m or 1h or so ) the LCD display goes reverse again.

Can someone help me on that ?  Anyone had this issue? 

In attach a picture of the issue.

Thanks for the support

read more...
    0 82
    • LuisFerreira
      DavidKnighton Hello LuisFerreira,
      Sorry to hear you haven't been in touch. Quite often if you don't hear from us, it's because your email server spammed our reply. Always check spam/junk inbox when expecting a reply. I would say this issue likely needs to be examined. Go ahead and click the SUPPORT tab and submit a TECH SUPPORT inquiry. Once submitted, you should get an automatic reply with a case number that begins with CAS-xxxxxx-xxxxxx. Provide me with that case number and I'll see to it that someone responds.
      • May 4
    • LuisFerreira
      LuisFerreira Hi David , thanks for your reply, I have create a new ticket "Ticket Number: CAS-450888-X7V5L3". Sometime was not correct on my last ticket request as this time. I get a message with ticket number that I did not happen on the other request. Thanks for your support. Regards - Luis
      • May 5
  • sinewave440hz
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-08

Is there a way for me to get a 100% wet reverb sound by removing the dry signal? If not, is this something you could take on as a feature request? In my use case it would be ideal to map the dry level and/or wet level to a foot pedal too. Having this on other FX too would be really nice.

read more...
    0 82
    • sinewave440hz
      PedroRodrigues Hi thank you for your contact, please be aware that the VOICE LIVE 3 EXTREME allows the following output modes as per pictures below
      • October 8, 2020
    • sinewave440hz
      sinewave440hz Thanks, but I have the manual. I'm asking about the signal in all those marked "with FX". Is it possible to completely remove the dry signal for reverb in that signal?
      • October 9, 2020
    • sinewave440hz
      kiskadar69 Set "SETUP / Output / XLR Output Mode" to "Mono". In "Mono" mode, the Left output is the summed mono mix including effects and the Right output is dry. This is useful when a live sound engineer wants to control the balance of wet/dry mix at the mix position. In this case, set "SETUP / INPUT / Lead Mute" to "On" (this removes the dry signal from the summed mono mix).
      • October 11, 2020
    • sinewave440hz
      kiskadar69 If you set VoiceLive 3 to Stereo mode and Lead Mute to On, you must extract the dry signal in some way before VoiceLive 3.
      • October 11, 2020
  • New
    nranney
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-27

I just did a factory reset with my Harmony-G XT and now the Tone double-click does not enter pitch correction mode.  Do I have to be connected to my PA/mixer board for this feature to work?  Thanks for any ideas. 

0 81
    • nranney
      PedroRodrigues Hi nranney Please consider that to activate the Auto-Chromatic Pitch Correction, please Double clicking the Tone button activates or de-activates Pitch Correction independently of the Live Engineer Effects.
      The Tone button indication modes are as follows:
      Only Tone active: Tone LED glows solidly.
      Only Pitch Correction active: Tone LED flashes on periodically.
      Will flash quickly for a moment when engaged or disengaged.
      Both Tone and Pitch Correction active: Tone LED glows solidly but flashes off periodically.
      When engaged, these effects are always on your voice, even in Bypass.
      • Apr 28
      • Harmony-G XT
        nranney Pedro - thx for reply. I have read and use the manual. The problem is when I double click the Tone button, it does NOT enter activate the pitch correction mode. Anyone else have a thought? Again, does the Balanced vocal/guitar output to the PA have to be active to enter correction mode? Anyone else have a thought?
        • ·
        • Apr 28
      • Harmony-G XT
        nranney PROBLEM RESOLVED: User error --> I wasn't double-clicking fast enough. Changing to Auto-Chromatic Pitch Correction or activating another Tone setting requires a fast double-click. That makes sense in order to prevent mis-changing the setting with a standard single-click. Thanks to all for your help!
        • ·
        • Apr 29
      • Harmony-G XT
        kiskadar69 "I wasn't double-clicking fast enough": I also thought about this possibility, it would have been my next tip.
        • Apr 29
    • nranney
      kiskadar69 I have no idea why it doesn't work if it worked before the factory reset. Does everything else work on it?
      Check the firmware version. Recalibrate pots.
      • Apr 28
    • nranney
      kiskadar69 i don't think the Balanced vocal / guitar output needs to be active to turn on Pitch Correction.
      • Apr 28
    • nranney
      nranney Kiskadar69... Thank you.. I'll do a VoiceTone update and check to see if it resolves the problem and reply.
      • Apr 28
  • Lovebirdy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-15
    Hi I just bought the tc helicon voice live play and am considering returning it unless it's possible to create a rhythmic stutter similar to this effect on my other effect pedal here at 5:33: https://youtu.be/v2rwv7R1Sro
    0 80
    • Lovebirdy
      kiskadar69 I don't think there's a real stutter effect in it. Press the EFFECTS button and try FAST ROTOR in the uMod block.
      • July 16, 2020
    • Lovebirdy
      Lovebirdy Thanks mate!
      • July 18, 2020
  • New
    PSU87
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-31

Just starting to discover a new Play Acoustic, but two questions:

1. The VoiceSupport software seems very limited.  I can rearrange and load presets, but is there any way to edit presets using the software, or is that only possible on the unit itself?

2. If I wanted to use two different effects in the same song- say a double in one part of the song and a harmony in the other, is there any way to accomplish that other than moving up and down with the foot switches, and using the hit button?  Would the Switch-3 make it any easier?

Thanks.....

read more...
    0 80
    • PSU87
      PedroRodrigues Hi, Tom R please be aware that you can perform any edit procedures on VoiceSupport and send the preset to your unit with those changes implemented, for more information please follow the link below.
      https://www.tc-helicon.com/tchelicon/product?modelCode=P0CMP
      When it comes to the vocal effects, you can combine these effects into a preset, which is essentially a storage location, you get 235 presets as standard, with one blank spot and the ability to overwrite any of the factory-loaded ones with your own creations.
      Regarding the Looper there is no way to store your loops.
      I hope this helps
      • November 2, 2020
    • PSU87
      kiskadar69 1. TC-Helicon VoiceSupport cannot edit presets in full detail. There are editing programs on https://www.voiceliveeditor.com (unfortunately not for Play Acoustic).
      2. To find out what a Switch-3 pedal is good for, see page 35 of the TC-Helicon Play Acoustic English Manual.
      For Play Acoustic, you can use Switch-6 instead of Switch-3 (if Switch-6 is not available in the menu, a firmware update is required).
      • November 3, 2020
  • Jeffy123
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2020-07-03
    Is there a manual for the Switch 6? Nothing came with it for instructions. If not how do I get one. Looking all over your site.
    0 80
    • Jeffy123
      kiskadar69 Which TC-Helicon device do you want to use the Switch-6 with? See its documentation or menu system.
      • July 3, 2020
    • Jeffy123
      Jeffy123 I'm using it with the Voicelive Touch2. I would also like the fulll manual for that too. It only came with the quick guide.
      • July 3, 2020
    • Jeffy123
      kiskadar69 https://mediadl.musictribe.com/download/software/tchelicon/tc-helicon_voicelive_touch_2_reference_manual_en.pdf
      • July 4, 2020
    • Jeffy123
      kiskadar69 The VoiceLive Touch 2 Reference Manual is not up-to-date. Only Switch-3 is mentioned in it, not Switch-6.
      • July 4, 2020
  • New
    EdenOnyx
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-06

Hello everyone,
    when I connect my tc-helicon voicelive 2 to an amplifier (voice and guitar amp - but I use only the mic) I get a very strong noise. I looked everywhere online and can not find an answer. the AUX in the mix is low or 0, but it doesn't help. I tried changing the cable, it doesn't help. When I connect a mic directly, there is no noise. Can you explain to me what is the problem?

read more...
    0 79
    • EdenOnyx
      kiskadar69 1. What is the exact type of microphone?
      2. What kind of cable do you use to connect the microphone and VoiceLive 2? (standard 3-wire XLR-XLR?)
      3. What kind of cable do you use to connect VoiceLive 2 and the amplifier? (standard 3-wire XLR-XLR?)
      4. What is the exact type of amplifier?
      • November 8, 2020
  • New
    Bru5w
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-12

I'm trying to mimic the harmony for Your Love and just not having much success. Has anyone configured the VoiceLive Play and would be willing to share their settings?

read more...
    0 79
  • New
    duliming70
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-31

Sorry, New to the community. Just bought Harmony singer 2 and MP75 mic. but can not make the Mic to control the pedal. updated firmware as instructed, but still not working. Anybody here can give me a trick?

0 78
    • duliming70
      RexBeckett Hi there, did you try enabling Mic Control?

Quote from the manual: Mic Control allows you to control the effect's on/off status via an MP-75 microphone. Press and hold the footswitch while powering up the unit to toggle Mic Control.
      • Mar 31
  • New
    KerryKnuth
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-13

Is there any way to hook up a rechargeable battery to power the voice live play acoustic. If so, what make and model do you recommend?

0 78
    • KerryKnuth
      NicJonesMT Hi Kerry.
      As we do not produce portable power solutions we cannot recommend a specific one. All I would say is to look on user forums to see what other users are using as they may be able to advise you further.
      • Jan 14
    • KerryKnuth
      MartyCansler Hi Kerry, I have been using this for years. You need at least a 10,000 mAh power bank (20,000 would be better for longer battery life), a usb 5v to 12v converter cable and a reverse polarity cable. You can find it all on Amazon. Never had a problem and I have been using this for about three years.
      • Jan 14
Go to page