Statistics

260,695 members
139,319 posts
  • New
    Massim8
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-13

Hello
    my Voice Live Touch no longer lights up and at the Italian assistance they told me that the problem is in the motherboard which is no longer available. is it true ? Thank you

0 12
    • Massim8
      PedroRodrigues Hi Massim8, please consider that I don know what assistance partner you are referring to but Proas and Officine, our official FASC's in Italy are very competent and they contact directly with our Spare Parts department. On another point please consider that the Voice Live Touch as been discontinued for some time now so it will not be surprising that no Spare Parts are available. Thank you
      • Oct 14
      • Voice Live Touch / first version
        Massim8 Thank you Pedro. it's really a pity.
        • ·
        • Oct 14
  • New
    fidie1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-08

Wo kann man Presets für Voicelive3 herunterladen?

0 12
  • New
    OPANOS
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-13

Hello guys :) I love voicelive 3 but it’s been a while that l m waiting for an upgrade , so here is the question …is VOICELIVE 4 coming out soon?

0 11
    • OPANOS
      PedroRodrigues Hi OPANOS please consider that at this moment we cannot provide any information on this matter, please keep an eye on our social media for any news on new units. Thank you
      • Sep 14
    • OPANOS
      OPANOS What about this? ?
      • Sep 15
  • New
    In3On
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-14

Hi i have a problem,
    when i set on Dual Mono output option, i can hear only the voice signal on right XLR and no guitar signal on left xlr.

I've tried and search any option in all menus and tabs but anything seems to resolve this. May be a bug???

Thanks for all helps.

read more...
    0 11
    • In3On
      NicJonesMT Hi In3On.
      If you havent already please submit a technical support ticket and we can go through some trouble shooting steps with you.
      • Sep 14
    • In3On
      In3On

done

• Sep 14
  • New
    briback
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-02

I have an H1 and I've been very unimpressed with it. The harmonies sound very digitally processed. I don't play guitar so I am not using one for pass-through. I see that this company has several different Harmony petals and options. Do any of them not require or work optimally without, a guitar?

read more...
    0 11
    • briback
      Dale_M Hi there, I think it would be best to submit a Technical ticket from the above support tab with a video download link of what you are hearing so we can look in to this for you.
      • Oct 3
  • New
    steverosen13
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-09-19

The options for Natplay source:    USB    is the only option.  What does it mean and why is it the only option?

0 11
    • steverosen13
      PedroRodrigues Hi steverosen13, please consider that you can use the Global NatPlay Source parameter to define a global signal source for the NaturalPlay feature.
      You can use this parameter if you want to make sure that only audio or control data from a specific source is used to determine key/scale.
      The Parameter settings are the following:

Auto:
      VoiceLive 3 “listens” to any audio or control data coming from the Guitar input/MIDI or USB port/Aux input/RoomSense microphones to determine the key/scale that should guide Harmony voices and HardTune.

Guitar:
      Audio received at the Guitar input is used to determine key/scale.

MIDI:
      MIDI note messages received at the MIDI IN jack are used to determine key/scale.

Aux:
      Audio received at the Aux input and Input is used to determine key/scale.

Room Sense:
      Audio received by the built-in RoomSense microphones is used to determine key/scale.
      • Sep 21
  • New
    Landonwall1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-18

In the middle or my show, my harmonizer lighted rings go off and the buttons don't work unless I  turn it off and back on. It happens repeatedly. 

0 11
    • Landonwall1
      Dale_M We would advise performing a firmware refresh and see if the condition clears, if you are still having problems after this go to the support tab and raise a Technical ticket.
      • Nov 19
  • New
    DanielRaizer
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-10-14

Hello people, I would really like to have an overall volume control on the VK. This could be done by pressing quickly set to control volume insted of LED brightness. LED brightness could be controlled by other means, this is not an important feature to have such a quick access.

read more...
    0 11
  • New
    Sault8487
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-16

Hello. I have the Harmony Singer 2, the Duplicator and Mic Mechanic pedals. What is the best way to route these? Also, am I able to use a combinations of effects from the pedals, or can I only have one active at a time? 

0 11
    • Sault8487
      PedroRodrigues Hi Sault8487, please consider that the DUPLICATOR is an Ultra-Simple Vocal Effects pedal with Doubling, Reverb and Pitch Correction, the MIC MECHANIC is a Vocal Effects pedal with Reverb, Echo and Pitch Correction and the HARMONY SINGER 2, also a vocal effects pedal that offers a pedal with Guitar-Controlled Harmony, Reverb and Tone.
      Regarding your question please take in to account that besides some of the tools on the pedal may overlap and is some cases may be a bit overboard on the signal, there is not a right or wrong way to set up the pedals,this depends on your creative direction and what you wish to achieve.
      When it comes to the signal flow that you can try is to to have the HARMONY SINGER 2 first to feed the Guitar-Controlled Harmony to the next pedal, followed by the Duplicator and for last the MIC MECHANIC.
      This will depend largely on what you wish to do and how you wish to do it, this is just my suggestion.
      Thank you
      • Oct 21
  • New
    onemanbandfl
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-16

Hi All!  Hoping someone can help me get out of the woods with this problem.

Turned on my setup to practice and am only hearing the effects portion of both the mic and guitar inputs, almost as if there was a separate effects channel that was being routed. 

After confirming it was the Voice Live Play that was giving me the problem, I tried switching output modes under 'Setup', but nothing changed. 

Also tried powering off and on, but nothing changed. 

Since I made no changes in the inputs or outputs, I'm at a loss as to why this is happening, but feel like it's something simple that I'm overlooking. 

Thanks for reading ...any clues for the clueless?

onemanbandfl

read more...
    0 11
    • onemanbandfl
      PedroRodrigues Hi onemanbandfl, please consider that there are 3 settings for the OUTPUT:

1 . STEREO – XLR outputs receive a stereo mix of all voices and other inputs .

2 . MONO – A MONO full-mix signal is on the LEFT and a DRY vocal is on the RIGHT .

Any Tone and Pitch Cor Amt settings from the Setup menu are included on the RIGHT DRY channel .
      3 . DUAL MONO - A MONO effected voice signal (all voices) is on the LEFT and AUX is on the RIGHT.

This is great for sending music to one channel of a PA and Vocals to another, especially in a Karaoke situation.

Vocal Cancel – Attempts to remove the vocals from a piece of music .

There are two settings:

1 . OFF – No processing is performed on the aux input .
      2 . ON – Processing occurs to attempt to remove lead vocals from a piece of music .
      This process can create “Karaoke” style music for you to sing along to, including key information for harmony generation.
      The processing capability can vary quite a bit from song to song, depend- ing on the way the song was originally mixed .

Lead Mute – Mutes the Lead vocal and only outputs processed signals .

There are two settings:

1 . OFF – Lead vocals are routed to the main mix .
      2 . ON – Lead vocals are removed from the main mix .

Digital Out Level – Controls the USB output level .

Headphone Lim – Controls the level at which the headphone output limiter engages .
      Levels closer to 0db allow for louder headphone output levels.

Please check the guidance above to confirm how you have the output set up.
      Thank you
      • Oct 20
Go to page