Statistics

249,556 members
126,579 posts
  • rondallowens
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-25

Hi there,

Just wondering if there's anything out there that specifically shows how to edit presets on the Harmony G-XT with the Voice Support 2 application? Not much that I can see as far as using these two together, specifically. How deep can you edit the presets and/or how do you create your own presets using Voice Support 2 (or can it even be done)?

Also, I've upgraded the firmware to the most current version and I've seen one video and some user references to pitch correction now being added to the G-XT via this firmware upgrade. Not a whole lot of official news on this rollout or how to use it as far as I can tell. So, looking for some info on this.

I see quite a lot of videos and stuff for Voice Live, should I be looking into this vs. Voice Support? Is Voice Live even used with the Harmony G-XT?

I like the unit for what it is, I'm just wanting to know if it's more of a WYSIWYG vs. a deeper editing/creating of user presets kind of thing.

Thanks in advance!

read more...
    0 110
    • rondallowens
      kiskadar69 1. VoiceSupport 2 does not allow you to edit presets in detail.

2."Auto-Chromatic Pitch Correction which gently corrects your pitch without the need to set key and scale. Double clicking the Tone button activates or de-activates Pitch Correction independently of the Live Engineer Effects.
      The Tone button indication modes are as follows:
      Only Tone active:Tone LED glows solidly.
      Only Pitch Correction active: Tone LED flashes on periodically. Will flash quickly for a moment when engaged
      or disengaged.
      Both Tone and Pitch Correction active: Tone LED glows solidly but flashes off periodically."
      (TC-Helicon VoiceTone Harmony-G XT Product Manual, page 12)
      • September 25, 2020
  • New
    DaveBarnes
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-12-02

TC Helicon voice live 3 extreme |

Regrettably I reset my VL3X to factory settings thus losing the FX Automation preset of "Amazing Grace". Reading through these discussions I read that Pastor Leroy Wlliams also had had the same problem 2020-07-08.

I couldn't find any reply, so looked Online and found :-

https://musictribecommunity.powerappsportals.com/en-us/knowledgebase/article/5132. It explains that the preset is not embedded in the firmware because it would quadruple the size.

A download link was made available via DropBox, but this no longer works. I would really appreciate it if this download could be reupped or made available to me in some other way.

read more...
    1 107
    • DaveBarnes
      PedroRodrigues Hi Dave, please be aware that VL3X ships with included FX Automation for "Amazing Grace" for male vocals. The preset will be available for free download via VoiceSupport.
      • December 3, 2020
    • DaveBarnes
      DaveBarnes Thanks Pedro for responding so quickly. I'm afraid I don't know how to find the preset on VoiceSupport 2. Can't find it in the Cloud listing and Find Preset has no result if I put in "Amazing Grace". I'm old,this is new to me and I'm clearly I've got a lot top learn
      • December 3, 2020
    • DaveBarnes
      DaveBarnes Sorry to be tedious but I have looked at numerous videos and tutorials but am still unable to find the free download for FX Automation for "Amazing Grace" for male vocals. Would it be possible to send me the link please or clarify the steps required to download via Voice Support 2?
      • December 4, 2020
    • DaveBarnes
      PedroRodrigues Hi Dave, Its a pleasure to help, please follow the link below to download VOICESUPPORT https://www.tc-helicon.com/tchelicon/product?modelCode=P0CMP
      • December 4, 2020
      • Amazing Grace FX Automation preset  lost in Factory reset
        DaveBarnes Hi Pedro
        I followed the link you just sent and have downloaded Voice Support 2 for the second time and failed again to find the FX Automation preset of "Amazing Grace" .

It does not seem to be listed in VL3X Presets: 264/500.

Preset 10 is SING-A-SYNTH and not "Amazing Grace" Can you please tell me where I can find it?

Regards
        Dave
        • ·
        • December 4, 2020
        PedroRodrigues Hi Dave please select Preset 10 and press the HIT footswitch, which in this Preset is associated with the Backing Track playback function, so it is shown as “Track” in the display.
        You should now hear “Amazing Grace
        • December 4, 2020
        DaveBarnes Hi Pedro. I have faithfully followed all your suggestions several times without success. The FX Automation preset of "Amazing Grace" is not included in VL3X Presets: 264/500 and does not seem to be on my machine any more. Can you please or anyone else able to, who reads this repost the .pkg file suggested as a solution in Knowledge Base Home . https://musictribecommunity.powerappsportals.com/en-us/knowledgebase/article/5132. The link no longer works.
        • December 5, 2020
    • DaveBarnes
      reudischer Hi Dave, hi Pedro, I have the same problem. I bought a new VL3X and the automation preset of amazing grace is not included ond preset 10 (very disappointing). It would be nice, if someone coud send a new link for the download. Thank you and regards :-)
      • Feb 3
  • DonaldTaylorJr
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-21

Hello>I'm the original OWNER of my VoiceLive2 and when I got it out of the box-it was a snap to set 'her' to rec. on Channel 3 (played by my left chord hand) from my YAMAHA PSR S910 keyboard. I never once used it as a stompbox rather placed her right on my music stand & pushed the buttons w/ my right hand.

For 1 thing trying to get Voicesupport pgm to work was a day-mere ! I kept trying upteen times until this AM when as soon as i booted & got to the desktop, I opened Voicelive 2-it opened ! Then, I plugged in my Live2--they synched up but then I could ONLY update-which it did YET, i still have the same issues with the harmonies triggered by my ONE MiDi keyboard (That always worked b-4) did not read my midi notes or chords played by my left hand. i finally got it to work--UPDATED_ and it would NOT play the vocals as i played them. I always was able to play Sus4ths & slide to a simple major chord. i.e. C-E-F-G that slides into C-E-G.

Now please note, I had had to put my beloved VL2 in her case as I've been fighting a real battle w/ stage 4 throat "C".  because of the time off, I've forgottten a LOT of the controlling knowledge I had of 'her."  NOW I desperatly  NEED YOUR HELP. I'm enclosing the URL of My Utube music videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4N8NK0Kk2M            (r & r lullibye)

https://soundcloud.com/dontaylor811/i-believe-in-music-10-25- 15take-one-uremix-5-2-2020

Now I wasn't a great vocalist yet, I worked steady 5& 6 night hotel gigs on the road & even was a member of DION & the BELMONTS (reformed band).

1 more thing:  I can NOT seem to eliminate the "flange effect" on my double vocals. It used to sound like ME. Now, I have been frustrated for over 4 weeks which finally got me to post you here.

I have better pics but I have to jpoin my wife for dinner. I look forward to hearing back from SOMEONE-not like last week when i got a case# and no followup. Thanks for your time.

Regards,  Don Taylor

read more...
    0 104
    • DonaldTaylorJr
      DonaldTaylorJr I have since LOST 86 lbs since this pic ! Radiation & chemo was my ''diet." I'm a fighter & intend to fight on & ROCK ON_ I really need my VL2 to help my moral.
      • July 21, 2020
    • DonaldTaylorJr
      DonaldTaylorJr PS-Once i got the UPDATE i tested & still got JAZZ chords instead of simple 1-3-5's. ALSO, once I had the software up & running--what the hell could I do with it ? I'm going on 70, I don't need more aggravation.
      • July 21, 2020
    • DonaldTaylorJr
      NicJonesMT Hi Donald.
      I've just found your case on our CRM and one of the American Support team contacted you on the 16th.
      Can you please check your Spam/Junk folder for an email from us?

I have also asked my colleague to send you another email/contact you first thing.
      • July 22, 2020
      • My VoiceLive2 doesn't play the correct harmonies.
        SethMusicTribe Do you have a faceBook I could contact you on?
        • July 24, 2020
        DonaldTaylorJr https://www.facebook.com/Donny-T-314625375596325 I'm sorry i did NOT see your note here 'til now. Is it possible that if i recorded an MP3 of my issues you would better HEAR rather than read my issues ??? ALSO--Kindly google the song "Rock-n-Roll is here to stay" the intro where there is ONE NOTE at a time sung--I can NOT replicate that. Please advise because i was once able to do that. Thank you
        • July 26, 2020
        DonaldTaylorJr My VoiceLive2 doesn't play the correct harmonies. Donald Taylor Jr
        https://www.facebook.com/Donny-T-314625375596325 I'm sorry i did NOT see your note here 'til now. Is it possible that if i recorded an MP3 of my issues you would better HEAR rather than read my issues ??? ALSO--Kindly google the song "Rock-n-Roll is here to stay" the intro where there is ONE NOTE at a time sung--I can NOT replicate that. Please advise because i was once able to do that. Thank you
        • July 26, 2020
        SethMusicTribe I messaged you on your Face Book.
        • July 27, 2020
    • DonaldTaylorJr
      DonaldTaylorJr https://youtu.be/Ktj4EhgNPjE this is how I use my VL2 in my studio (Utube Video)
      • July 22, 2020
    • DonaldTaylorJr
      DonaldTaylorJr This is how I've utilized my VL2 on stage as I impressed so many w/ my multi harmonies.
      • July 22, 2020
  • ChrisF
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-09-14

How can I direct backing tracks to go out on a particular output, say on one of the 1/4" guitar jack outputs?

0 103
  • New
    boloulu
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-04-05

So, Ive seen demos of the VL3X use a talkbox preset so you can do Joe walsh, Peter Framton, even Jerry Cantrell Man in The Box without a wah pedal. When I go to the guitar bank and and to the preset I get nothing. What gives? Anyboy know how this works? same thing occurs with vocoder preset. zilch nada . Apprecite any help. Unfortunately there are no tutorials for this on YouTube by anyone or by The TC helicon  demo guys

read more...
    0 101
  • Npsonic
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-12

I have had the vl3x now for 3 days... and no matter what I do I cant get my guitar to go through the pedal with effects.. there is just no output... I'm pretty sure I'm missing something.

I know the pedal has input from the guitar because the level gauge and the tuner work..and I've even heard the effects through headphones on loop playback but I cant get guitar through the output to the mixer...

Can anybody help its baffling me....

read more...
    0 101
    • Npsonic
      PetGerbil Have you got the guitar plugged into the right hole ? The bottom one,not the top,cos that one'll mute the signal. What have you got your output settings set to ? Can't remember which one,but one will mute the signal. Have you looked in the Mixer section(Twiddle one of the 4 mini knobs to bring it up) Nothing amiss there ? Have you got something plugged into the seperate guitar outputs, Cos that will mute the guitar from the main outputs.
      • September 12, 2020
    • Npsonic
      Npsonic I have infact now got to the bottom of it.... the thru guitar jack sensor had a fault and was constantly picking up a jack in there hence no guitar output through the pedal..... I wsdnt going mad after all!!! Thabks for the reply guys
      • September 13, 2020
      • No guitar output vlx3
        PetGerbil That was gonna be my next suggestion..."Are you going mad ?" heh.
        • September 13, 2020
  • New
    chess200
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-01

Trying to find out the difference TC-Helicon VoiceLive 3 and TC-Helicon VoiceLive 3 extreme. For purchase.

0 94
    • chess200
      PedroRodrigues Hi Chris, please be aware that the between the Voice Live 3 and the Voice Live 3 Extreme, the core layout of the pedal is identical and the top portion shows the same features and for the most part the features don’t either.
      Generally, these pedal works in “layers,” with a dedicated footswitch to change between controls for vocal effects, guitar effects and the looper, and the user can store one setup in each layer, so a set of vocal effects and guitar effects, and an associated loop in a Preset.
      There are 250 factory presets and room for 250 more of your own.
      The amount of storage space is one of the biggest differences in the Extreme version.
      The 4 GB storage space on the Voice Live 3 has been quadrupled to 16 GB on the Voice Live 3 Extreme, this is particularly useful because the Voice Live 3 Extreme adds the ability to store backing tracks.
      You can import any backing tracks from a USB stick and choose to associate one of them with a Preset instead of a loop, and then when you switch to the looper layer the pedal will go into backing track playback mode instead.
      For more information please follow the link below to access a video for the Voice Live 3 and the Voice Live 3 Extreme:

https://youtu.be/6wl9B6Rg5f4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHGaaqeO3ew
      • December 1, 2020
    • chess200
      voodoofuzz IMHO, the s/h value of these units is almost identical yet the extreme has so many more advantages - it would be crazy to choose the VL over the VLX.!
      • Apr 11
  • New
    sallyzito1more
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-02

Hello, I am looking all over the country for a few units of  TC Helicon VoiceTone C1, and  everybody is reporting outof stock and on backorder. Is there a production issue happening? Will this product be discontinued?

Although Sweetwater is saying they will get theirs in April, I've seen this happen before where the date gets pushed further and further into the future. Any information you have would be great.

If this unit is being discontinued, I will look into other units.

Thank you.

read more...
    0 93
    • sallyzito1more
      PedroRodrigues Hi sallyzito1more please consider that any information on this matter is managed directly by the partner ,so to request information of shipping dates and order must be addressed directly to the partner. Thank you
      • Mar 2
  • New
    markdale25
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-01

I just purchased a used TC Helicon Quintet voice processor and I'm not having much luck finding a user manual. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

0 93
  • New
    B4Hand
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-10

I have a Voicelive 3 and when it is powered up in just stays in the Loading mode. This is my 3rd VL3 EX. It took me a while to get the sounds the way I like and I can't seem to dial my others in to get the same sound. How can I get my sounds off the unit? Computer Desktop somehow? 
    also can I return it for repair?

read more...
    0 93
    • B4Hand
      PedroRodrigues Hi, Michael Please follow the link below to access our list of Partners, Resellers and Service Centers so you can select the option closest to your location https://www.tc-helicon.com/buy.html....Thank you
      • December 11, 2020
    • B4Hand
      B4Hand So.... No real solution or advice other than go to a service center....
      • December 12, 2020
      • Voicelive 3 Extreme stuck in “Laoding” mode
        PedroRodrigues Hi Michael, based on your description the only solution for your unit is to be inspected, therefor my suggestion is for you to contact a service center to quickly resolve this matter. Please follow as advised d an contact a service center by following the link below to get your unit inspected. Thank you
        • December 14, 2020
    • B4Hand
      B4Hand I looked at your supplied map of Authorized service centers and it doesn’t look like there are any Service centers anywhere near me . I am in Shirley, NY 11967.. Can you tell me if you have any service centers close to me.
      • December 14, 2020
    • B4Hand
      B4Hand 4 days and No reply. This Site is some of the worst customer support that I have seen for any gear site..
      • December 17, 2020
Go to page