Statistics

298,601 members
182,223 posts
  • New
    NPN74
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-13

I have been trying for about a month to get a warranty replacement. I have a ticket # and have received 1 reply. I sent the additional information that was asked for and a few follow up emails but no response. Can someone help me?

2 7
  • New
    nofaze71
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-22

Hi There

I have registered my UMC22 audio interface but have not yet recieved the activation code for Tracktion

I have checked my email/spam/junk folders but no joy

Any advice?

Ticket No. CAS-599232-V3C1K4

0 7
    • nofaze71
      Nigel67 Hi nofaze71. I have checked the case and you were sent a reply on the 2nd with your Traktion code. I will resend it again now.
      • May 22
  • New
    nacho78
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-02

Hola, cómo hago para configurar la placa para grabar la salida general de windows por ejemplo en audition? gracias

Hello, how do I configure the board to record the general output of windows, for example in audition? Thank you

read more...
    0 7
  • New
    Be3Rak
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-15

I've been having this weird hissing noise come through the interface that accompanies the instrument(s) sound and it muddies up eeverything when I record. Anyone else have a similar problem?

0 6
    • Be3Rak
      WilliamR Please click the support tab above and create a technical support case. Someone will contact you ASAP to troubleshoot this.
      • Sep 15
  • New
    MichaelPirtle
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-07-25

I have an audio player program that can be set to play back through different sound cards so two (or actually 3) feeds can be sent separately to an audio mixer.  What I would like to do is use a single audio interface to accomplish this same thing.  Does anybody know of a product that can do this?

read more...
    0 6
  • New
    Ricky1973
    Regular Contributor - Level 1
    2022-03-02

Hallo everybody,

I would like to clarify this matter (before I'd buy some headphones that should not fit) because i cannot find this spec in the user's manual... what is the  headphones' impedance that can accept this audio interface (without using a dedicated headphones' amp)? 80 ohms should be ok? less or even more?

Thanks!

Regards

Ricky

read more...
    0 6
    • Ricky1973
      PedroRodrigues Hi Ricky1973, thank you for your post, regarding your question about Headphones impedance the UMC 204 HD should support impedance values until 250 Ω. Thank you
      • Mar 3
  • New
    RECORDIST
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-10

anyone help me to find my registerd product..no idea where in my profile ?i have already registered my product bu forgot how to view it

thanks

0 6
    • RECORDIST
      Nigel67 Hi RECORDIST. At the present time it is not possible to see the list of products that you have registered. I have checked your account and can see that you have registered a UMC202HD, however no e-mail appears to have been sent to you with the Traktion code. I will organise this for you now. Please check your Spam and Junk folder also for the e-mail. I will send it in the next 30 mins, so please check after that. Apologies for the inconvenience.
      • Apr 10
    • RECORDIST
      RECORDIST

thanks for your reply.Received code for waveform 11. how can I upgrade it to waveform 12 ? thanks

• Apr 11
  • New
    spino50
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-08

Hi there. I'm in Italy and I looking for behringer x air xr18 but I can't find it in any store (Europe included). Is the product dismissed?

0 6
    • spino50
      Dale_M The product is still available but there is still a global component shortage, please try again in the near future is all we can advise.
      • Jul 8
  • New
    RobLI57
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-08-06

Hi

I live in the USA and use this interface in my studio. However, we are relocating to the Philippines where the power is 220. Will this device auto-sense to work with 220 power or will I need to buy a new Audio Interface?

Thanks!

Rob

read more...
    0 6
    • RobLI57
      Nigel67 Hi RobLI57. It should be an autosensing power supply. You will just need a new mains cable. I would however double check that the power supply is still the original. It will have a label on it and on this should be written Input: 100-240V. Please see picture attached. If it doesn't have this written on it, then the psu may not be the original and you will need to purchase a replacement.
      • Aug 8
  • New
    Labane
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-12

I have an old Mac min (2012) running Logic Pro X and connected a Behringer UMC 204hd but no sound at all can anyone give me any answers that might help thankyou

0 5
    • Labane
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Labane, If you have not yet done so could you please go to the support tab at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket. Please include as much detail on your setup as possible and how all controls on the UMC204HD are set, if you could also provide screenshots of your audio preferences this will be of great help.
      • Aug 12
Go to page