Statistics

249,407 members
126,412 posts
  • geoffpackman
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-17

I use iFCB OS X to control my FCB1010 through Amplitbe 4. I have recently upgraded to Mac OS Catalina 10.15.6 and iFCB OS X no longer works or runs on this OS.

I have looked at the developers website and they are no longer going to upgrade it as they say the FCB1010 is an old product (even though I have recently bought one brand new).

Is there any other software contrller I could use to control the FCB and through Amplitube 4?

read more...
    0 126
  • New
    Edmond
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-11

Hi All,

I bought xTouch recently and connected Pro Tools by HUI. BUT I found that TRACK button can't press it. AND Signal METER is missing. How can I do? When I connect Pro Tools's setup, HUI PRO is missing.

Thanks ALL!!!

0 49
    • Edmond
      NicJonesMT Hi Edmond.
      Please note that the X-touch will behave differently with each DAW. It is down to how the DAW developers have integrated the HUI and MCU protocol.

With your Issue, Could you please submit a support ticket (Click support at the top of the page) and confirm the following:

How is the XT connected to your computer?
      How do you have the XT configured in Pro Tools (Please provide a screenshot)?
      Have you tested the unit with an alternative DAW (For example Reaper using the MCU protocol)?
      What firmware is the XT using?
      • Aug 11
    • Edmond
      Edmond

Hi Nic,
      I submitted a support ticket. Thanks for your help! I hope it can solve my problem.

• Aug 12