Statistics

298,846 members
182,520 posts
  • New
    belfie13
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-31

I've heard alot about the issues with Marshalls Mode Four MF350, where something to do with grounding destroys the amp..

i'm not sure technically what this means but I want to know if this has anything to do with the ground lift and do i use it or not. is there any other issues with using the MF350 Emulated Line Out through the DI4000 to my mixing desk?

specs. i think are relevant?

MF350 Emulated Line out:

level: -10dBV | recommends connecting to inputs of impedance >20㏀

PreSonus StudioLive 16.4.2

Line Inputs:-

Input Impedance: 10 kΩ
    Maximum Input level (unity gain): +22 dBu

read more...
    0 64
  • New
    Drew33kap
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-14

I am not getting output to my amp. Full function to headphones, but no output to amp. Is this just a setting?

0 47
    • Drew33kap
      Kathryn34 Are you running vocals through the guitar out? If so, that doesn't work with this pedal because it is both a vocal and guitar processor and the two signals are separated in the VL3X.
      • July 14, 2021
  • New
    Rickjones11
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-25
    Hi,

How're you doing?

Valuehub4u is interested in carrying your products in our store and on our website. Can you please break down your wholesale pricing and procedure for me to further the process? I'll appreciate it. If your MOQ is more than 1500$ please send us in the right direction. 
    Thanks.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Rick Jones - Procurement Manager​

Kind regards,

Nick Jones 
    Procurement Manager at Webcom Industries  P 

858 879 0760

W www.valuehub4u.comE [email protected]7154 sitio bahía Carlsbad, California  92009
    read more...
    0 35
    • Rickjones11
      Nigel67 Hi Rickjones11. Thank you for your interest in becoming a partner. Please e-mail [email protected]  and include your company profile. A colleague will then get back to you with the relevant details. Many thanks
      • Jan 25
  • New
    DanTheMan05
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-13

Good evening--

I purchased a DI800 active DI rack unit a few years back...have great service from it.  I'm going to build another separate rack and use a similar setup.  Looking to confirm model number of what I'd purchased a few years ago (Aug '19), I found the DI800 has been replaced with a "v2" (version 2).  Can anyone tell me what the difference between the two is?  I'm apparently overlooking the info...  Behringer website doesn't seven show a "v2" variety of this product....at least not one that I can find.

Thanks in advance--

Dan

read more...
    0 25
    • DanTheMan05
      Nigel67 Hi DanTheMan05. I have spoken to the Design Team and the V2 was released due to updates that were required because of compliance changes. There is no change in the audio quality between the V1 and V2 nor any additional features. Hope this answers your question. All the best.
      • Jun 13
  • New
    Spencerj
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-14

I bought a Behringer Ultra-G di box in September 2021 and it has now stopped working. I want to return it for a replacement or repair. I am sure it must be within the warranty period as it is only 5 months old

0 13
    • Spencerj
      Nigel67 Hi Spencerj. Please contact our partner that you purchased the unit from originally and they will be able to arrange a warranty repair for your DI Box. Many thanks
      • Feb 14
Go to page