Statistics

250,738 members
127,934 posts
  • Lake
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-18
    • Lake
      RettichProd Every time I try and click on these links I get a 404 page. Do I need to download a piece of software?
      • Aug 18
  • GPL
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-01-08
    To anyone at TC's support. I understand that some of your Interfaces are breaking the 10 years barrier (Jeez, I have a Konnekt8 from 2006!), but, other brands still support their older prodcuts with regular updates. So, simple as that, is driver development for audio interfaces halted? We´ll have any other driver/firmware version for our audio interfaces so we can use them with the newer OS's?
    read more...
    1 1,077
    • GPL
      GPL (Really no one? Hagen, Thomas, Nicolaj?)
      • January 16, 2019
    • GPL
      visham It would be nice to hear from TC Electronic on this.

I am using an Impact Twin on Windows 10 (1809).
      • January 29, 2019
    • GPL
      nixx

Yes! I'd definitely like to see a new version of TC NEAR! I have talked my entire band into purchasing TC gear (we have a Konnekt 8, 24D and an Imapct Twin) and now I fear it'll stop working after the next OS update. Currently, we use Mac OS Mojave and Windows 10 (1809) and the interfaces seem to work fine. But it'd be great if there was official support for modern operating systems!

• February 21, 2019
    • GPL
      EricHopeSF

I would like to know, too! I've hung onto my old Konnekt 24d over the years, and would love to carry on using it, as it's STILL great, and offers features that most new interfaces do not! At the moment, I'm running it on a Mac with Mojave (with a Firewire 400 to 800 cable, and a Firewire 800 to Thunderbolt 2 adapter), and it IS still working, but I share the same concern: Will it continue to work when the new version of MacOS comes down the pike? Will the driver continue to be updated for a while? or will I need to start scoping out a new interface?

• July 8, 2019
    • GPL
      ronb

I just bought a (known working on XP) BCA2000 on the back of a Win 7 driver being listed on Behring's website (!!!!!)

It doesn't work, and as far as I can discover there NEVER WAS a working 64-bit driver.

I find this deception disgraceful and am considering taking it to the British Small Claims Court  under the COnsumer Protection Act.

Anyone know if I'm mistaken and a 64-bit Win7 BCA2000 driver DOES actually exist. and WORK?

• October 27, 2019
  • MJX57
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-02
    I am searching the forum for an old thread that listed a solution to a freezing/locking and muting problem that the TC Electronic G Major 2 has been having. It appears that musictribe changed their web platform and now it wont list the old URL? Can someone please help either with finding the URL or reposting the solution? Apparently it has a faulty ribbon cable that attaches to the front display, but a user found a DIY soldering solution, if I remember correctly. The original URL was: https://community.musictribe.com/t5/Musician/G-major-2-freeze-and-locks-SOLUTION/td-p/97611/page/7 Thanks!
    read more...
    0 1,024
    • MJX57
      Nigel67 Hi MJX57. I hope this helps. If you go to this link, the topic you are after is the top one. On the top line, just after 'page', there is a down arrow. Click on this and 'cached' appears. Click on that and a new page appears. This is th ethread you were looking for but it is in a really strange format however the information you require is there if you scroll down. Hope this helps. https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1GCEA_enGB815GB815&sxsrf=ALeKk03ellgDPnVc0qiA10w831NR_7d1Eg%3A1593701152876&ei=IPP9XuiXNdHXgQbcuqSgBg&q=tc+electronic+G+MAJOR+2+freeze+on+music+tribe+community&oq=tc+electronic+G+MAJOR+2+freeze+on+music+tribe+community&gs_lcp=CgZwc3ktYWIQAzoHCAAQRxCwAzoECCEQClD6_glYpaMKYNXYCmgBcAB4AIABXYgB7AiSAQIxNJgBAKABAaoBB2d3cy13aXo&sclient=psy-ab&ved=0ahUKEwjop-G4567qAhXRa8AKHVwdCWQQ4dUDCAw&uact=5
      • July 2, 2020
    • MJX57
      Nigel67 Copy and paste the above text into word or similar and you will get all the text. I will contact the web team with regards to
      the text falling off the page
      • July 2, 2020
      • G Major 2 Freeze and locks SOLUTION
        MJX57 Thanks, Nigel. I was able to access the cached version of the page. Any word on why old threads won't show up on the musictribe platform anymore?
        • July 2, 2020
    • MJX57
      Nigel67 I am not fully sure, I think it is because we have had to move to new servers and the links are broken. I will try and find out for you.
      • July 2, 2020
    • MJX57
      guitarplayer83 I have a g major 2 freezing up, but can not find the thread to repair it. Any help would be appreciated.
      • August 21, 2020
      • G Major 2 Freeze and locks SOLUTION
        Nigel67 Hi, I have been taking a look at some reports on the internet with regards this issue and it appears that the fault is normally the ribbon cable from the main board to the front board. I am guessing, that probably the pins are oxidising over time and thus becoming intermittant. With the unit switched off, you could try unplugging the connector and replugging a few times to see if that fixes the issue or try some deoxit on the pins. Unfortunately, if it is oxidisation, then it will re-appear at some time. An option to fix the issue once and for all, if it is the cable, would be to hard solder it to both pcbs or you could purchase replacement cable and mating connectors. Some people have mentioned IC holders, but I think on 99% of the time it has been the cable. Hope this helps.
        • August 24, 2020
  • Placebofx
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-08-24

Here is what I have tried to set up. However it appears that everything goes into the effects loop and the input is closed.

read more...
    0 849
    • Placebofx
      Nigel67 Hi, hopefully following this link below to a KB article will answer your question.
      https://musictribecommunity.powerappsportals.com/en-US/knowledgebase/article/KA-02673
      • August 25, 2020
  • DB-4433
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-01-22

I'm just kinda curious ... I put up a post a couple of days ago and *nothing* ... do you find this is forum is used? 

Any suggestions on alternate forums?

Thanks!!!

0 656
    • DB-4433
      Paul_Vannatto

Hi Douglas @DB-4433 

Welcome to the forum. To be honest, most of the posting involves the digital mixers, TC Helicon products and the new synthesizers. I haven't used one of those Virtualizer Pro effects units for a number of years. But if I recall, you can only use one preset at a time. If you do want to use EQ, compressor, and other effects simultaneously, I would suggest you consider getting one of the X-Air digital consoles, such as the XR12. Each channel has a gate, EQ and compressor. Plus there are 4 FX slots that you can populate with the numerous type of FX built-in (56 to be exact). In fact the FX engine is identical to the one in the X32. 

• January 22, 2020
  • Zebrapup
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-11

I have a voodoo lab power supply. The supplies are 500 milliamperes. This plethora unit appears to be a 600 milliamperes draw. Will the voodoo lab voltage supply work with the plethora?

0 633
    • Zebrapup
      Nigel67 Hi Kevin, we do advise using a power supply with the correct specification. Using anything less, could affect the operation of the unit. Standard 5.5 / 2.1 mm 9 VDC, centre negative, > 600 mA (included)
      • October 11, 2020
    • Zebrapup
      betaray Hi You can use a cloks dc7 or the eventide powermax they can supply power up to 660ma that's what I use
      • October 20, 2020
  • DennisDubeau
    Regular Contributor - Level 1
    2019-08-01

Voicelive Extreme 3 owner here...

Feel left in the dark... No more updates, nothing since the Chineses (See Beringher City in China) have bought TC Helicon. So called Flagship unit payed with top dollars...

As if nothing could be improved...

A good idea with bad support... Probably the "extreme" part of the deal... 

New forum that has more pictures of morons with attitudes than actual solutions for us, real world users...

Former contributions flushed... I say that part is LAME, to remain polite...

read more...
    0 525
    • DennisDubeau
      coreysound

Not a very constructive post... I have a tc helicon voicelive rack that I love. Mine says made in thailand. How is that any better or worse than china? Where's your smart phone made? How about computer? 

• August 1, 2019
    • DennisDubeau
      PetGerbil

Not wrong though, except maybe It should be "Since Uli Behringer bought TC-helicon..."

Were only here to be milked.

• August 1, 2019
    • DennisDubeau
      TCH-Spencer

Hey @DennisDubeau,
      What are some features that you feel are missing from VoiceLive 3?  You kind of make it sound like you purchased the product expecting more than what you received, so I'm curious as to what you're missing.  Not making any promising as our engineers are busy working on new gear, but still I'd like to hear your thoughts explained a little further.

Just to put this in context, the VoiceLive 3 released in 2014.  The most recent major firmware update for VL3 was in September 2017 (which was well after our acquisition), and the most recent preset update was just last week.

• August 2, 2019
    • DennisDubeau
      DennisDubeau

Hi Spencer...

Nice to read you AGAIN!

1) The ability to rename STEPS other than STEP 1, STEP 2... etc...!!

2) A replacement warranty for that IN-EAR guitar cable.. This should last MORE than 4 months in my book...

3) Redesign of that forum... The usual contributors seem to have quitted... 

• August 5, 2019
  • clayewi
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-17

Does the Voicelive Play provide phantom power? My mic does not work with it and it appears to be the phantom power issue. Phantom power is not mentioned in the manual anywhere.

0 514
    • clayewi
      JasonB81 Hello Clay -Within the settings of the device there is a setting to select your mic type - you will want to select the CONDENSER MIC option which will supply the phantom power needed to power the mic. You will need to hold down the setup button and scroll to the mic settings. Hope this gets you on the right track. Thank you.
      • September 17, 2020
  • jeronath
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-01-21

Hi everybody,

I am trying to find the last firmware update for my TC-Helicon VoiceLive Extreme 3 serial no 17735736. As I have read on a recent post it seems to be the build 366. I am a Linux user so I cannot use the voicesupport software existing for Win and Mac and need to download a file to make the update via an usb key.

Somebody knows where to get that file ?

Thanks in advance for your support.

Nathanaël

read more...
    0 496
  • NASservice
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-08

Hi all,

We have forgotten the password for one of our DM8000's, is there any way to do a hard reset or recover the credentials somehow?

1 482
    • NASservice
      Distinctap

Following ?

• October 8, 2019
    • NASservice
      DavidBradshaw

There is a way to access a locked DM8000- I'll contact your guys directly to share.

• November 27, 2019
    • NASservice
      todd_lewis

David,

I am not able to connect to the DM8000 at all. Can you contact me?

• May 18, 2020
    • NASservice
      RexBeckett

@todd_lewis wrote:

David,

I am not able to connect to the DM8000 at all. Can you contact me?

@todd_lewis 

Hello Todd, welcome to the community.

Your post may not be noticed by anybody who can help. I suggest that you raise a Care ticket for Technical Support explaining your problem. This is done by clicking on Support at the top of the page and then clicking the Create a Care Ticket button. This is only possible if you have completed all the required fields in your profile. Make sure that you fill-in every required field on the Care form.

• May 18, 2020
    • NASservice
      todd_lewis

Thanks. I finally got connected to the box. However, it has a very old version of firmware on it. I need v1.5 of the DM software. Does anyone happen to have that file?

• May 18, 2020
Go to page