Statistics

223,697 members
97,916 posts
  • DB-4433
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-01-22

I'm just kinda curious ... I put up a post a couple of days ago and *nothing* ... do you find this is forum is used? 

Any suggestions on alternate forums?

Thanks!!!

0 630
    • DB-4433
      Paul_Vannatto

Hi Douglas @DB-4433 

Welcome to the forum. To be honest, most of the posting involves the digital mixers, TC Helicon products and the new synthesizers. I haven't used one of those Virtualizer Pro effects units for a number of years. But if I recall, you can only use one preset at a time. If you do want to use EQ, compressor, and other effects simultaneously, I would suggest you consider getting one of the X-Air digital consoles, such as the XR12. Each channel has a gate, EQ and compressor. Plus there are 4 FX slots that you can populate with the numerous type of FX built-in (56 to be exact). In fact the FX engine is identical to the one in the X32. 

• January 22, 2020
  • Buchanfarmer
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-01

I have an MDX 4400 from brand new but I can’t find the documentation of how to use it.

serial no - M0132161043, date code -109.

please where can I find the docs to download?

thanks, Doug.

0 197
  • UUBill
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-11-06

Our church has used a Behringer DEQ1024 for a few years. Just recently, it has begun to—for want of a better word—scream at us when we reach a clipping level. Does anyone have any ideas? See video for demonstration, but turn down your speakers (you've been warned!). TIA, Bill

read more...
    0 170
    • UUBill
      KenMitchell

Hi Bill ( @UUBill ), 

Welcome to the community.  Wow!  That's definitely going into my sound effects collection.  It appears you have a feedback loop somewhere in your system.   Has anything position wise changed in your setup? By position wise, I mean microphones relative to PA speakers? The first thing I'd do would be to change the meter from "Out" to "In" so you can see the levels coming in.   Next, I'd take picture of your current fader settings, then drop all of the faders to nil, and see if it still happens.  If not, bring the frequencies up a few at a time until it occurs.  That should tell you where the feedback is occuring. 

Hope this helps,

Ken

• November 6, 2019
  • McElviss
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-02-06

Hi, we use an Xr16 for our gigs that are mainly in pubs/bars. We have one vocal mic, one kick drum mic, one guitar DI and occasionally one or (very rarely) two overheads on the drums. The mixer feeds 2 x B115Ds and 2 x B1500XP subs. What's the best way to plug the FBQ2496 in for best effect to give us the most headroom on the vocal mic without affecting the guitar sound (obviously we WANT guitar feedback!)? Is it to put it across the MainLR, or just plug the vocal mic into one channel of the FBQ? Or do we need to start routing sends and returns via the AUX ports to just get the vocal channel going through the FBQ?

read more...
    0 152
    • McElviss
      RexBeckett

@McElviss 

The FBQ2496 has line-level inputs and outputs so you cannot connect the vocal mic directly to it. You will need to route the vocal mic to an Aux output, connect that to the FBQ input and take the output to a spare XR16 input.

You should disconnect the original mic channel from the Main LR mix - open the channel Main tab and click the LR button to turn it off (grey).

• February 5, 2020
    • McElviss
      McElviss

Thanks Rex. How is best to configure the spare channel the FBQ is plugged into? Switch all the EQ and stuff off and set the channel gain and fader accordingly? Or is it possible to route the input channel directly to MainLR bypassing any of the channel strip?

• February 5, 2020
    • McElviss
      RexBeckett

@McElviss wrote:

Thanks Rex. How is best to configure the spare channel the FBQ is plugged into? Switch all the EQ and stuff off and set the channel gain and fader accordingly? Or is it possible to route the input channel directly to MainLR bypassing any of the channel strip?

@McElviss 

Yes you could turn EQ and dynamics off on the FBQ return channel. You could use a pre-fader send from the original vocal channel to the Aux out so the channel fader is not used. Then the fader on the FBQ return channel becomes your vocal fader. If you reassign the channel inputs, you could have the FBQ return in the same channel position as the vocal mic input and place the vocal send channel in a less conspicuous position.

• February 6, 2020
    • McElviss
      McElviss

I imagine the FBQ output is a line level signal, so I wouldn't need an input with a preamp?

• February 6, 2020
  • luchenbe
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-02

Hi, I use the DCX2496 PC software to control 2 daisy-chained DCX-es, the first connected via RS-232 to a PC running Windows 10 and an RS-485 link between the first and the second DCX. This works fine if I use a PC with a normal serial port, but on recent  notebooks without a serial port it does only see the first DCX when used with a USB-serial converter (I tried 2) . This is for both the older version of the DCX as for the latest generation. Maybe the DCX2496 terminal software does not work correctly with such adapters ? Is there a solution to this annoying problem or can Behringer adapt the terminal software (I use version 1.16a) so that it would work with such a setup?

read more...
    0 147
  • marcpinion
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-01-12

How many fx can you use at one time. If more than one are they serial or parallel. 

0 137
    • marcpinion
      DB-4433

Any luck with this?  I'm interested in both an EQ and Compressor together.  Thanks!

DB

• January 20, 2020
    • marcpinion
      DanB

I am also trying to find this answer. For my new X2222usb mixer. Only one at a time, is that right? Unless  you choose a mix preset like #15 Delay-Reverb which is difficult to control. The delay (echo) goes on and on and I can't find a way to control it.

Thanks for any help!

• March 12, 2020
  • cstjones
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-12

Does anyone have any experience or idiot-proof instructions on how to pair the FCB1010 pedalboard to control the FX2000 effects processor? The pedalboard seems to be communicating to the FX2000, but I can't seem to program pedals 1-10 to switch between presets (U001 to U100). Any help sould be great. Thanks!!

read more...
    0 130
    • cstjones
      StephenEvans I'd do a factory reset on the FCB1010 (https://musictribecommunity.powerappsportals.com/en-us/knowledgebase/article/6526#:~:text=Press%20and%20hold%20footswitches%20%221,complete%20when%200%20is%20reached.), which should mean it sends program changes 1 to 10 on footswitches 1 to 10. Then I would check the midi channel that the FX200 is listening on (see manual page 16 item 3.6.1), and check it is set to midi channel 1 (or whatever the FCB1010 is set to).
      • September 14, 2020
    • cstjones
      cstjones I have both manuals. The FCB1010 manual doesn't have a page 16 and the FX2000 manual has page 16 as the listing of presets. How do I see what midi channel my FX2000 is on. I followed the start up instructions to the FCB and everything seemed to be working, but with 100 factory presets and 100 user presets how do I identify the presets to my FCB1010 pedalboard. I just want to use my FCB1010 like a bunch of stomp boxes with the ability to call up effects from my FX2000 while playing live or recording. There is no computer involved. Please explain it to me like I am a total child. Lol. Thanks!!
      • September 14, 2020
    • cstjones
      StephenEvans Ok so the FCB is working to control the factory presets ok? To change from controlling the factory presets to user it seems you need to do this using midi as well. I would choose a button in a bank on the FCB that you are unlikely to use (like bank 9 button 1 or something). Press this and then hold the down button down until it goes into preset edit mode. Press the UP button until the select light is on. You can now turn on or off functions by holding down one of the 1-10 buttons until the light goes on or off. Turn on 6 and 7 (controller 1 and 2) and turn the others off. Press (not hold) button 6 (the light should flash), and then press up. Press 0, up 0 up. Then press button 7, the light should flash. Press up then 0 then up then 1 then up. Hold down the down button until it is out of programming mode and then try pressing this button. It should alternate whether you are in the user or the factory bank of presets. If that doesn't work, follow the same steps but change the final 1 to 127. Hope this helps!
      • September 14, 2020
  • haisun
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-01
    Hello everyone. I have a DEQ2496, when the turn on, LCD show " errorcode 12 [1] ". If anyone know what error code 12 [1] or that there is an error code table of DEQ2496, please help me.
    0 126
    • haisun
      haisun help me please
      • July 2, 2020
    • haisun
      leah Hello haisun, if you haven't already, please submit a Care Ticket using the Support link above. We'll be glad to assist you. Thanks!
      • July 9, 2020
      • Help me, DEQ2496 LCD display " Error code 12 [1] "
        haisun I created a Ticket Number: CAS-115557-V6Y9D1 from July 1, but still have not received assistance. Please help me !
        • July 20, 2020
    • haisun
      haisun Thank for your interest. I created a Ticket Number: CAS-115557-V6Y9D1. Please support me.
      • July 11, 2020
    • haisun
      grumby2 It's odd that you haven't received a reply as I did within a few days of submitting a CT a week ago. I was referred to Thermal Relief Design

730 W Cheyenne Ave, North Las Vegas, NV 89030

Phone: (702) 395-7005
      • Jan 28
      • Help me, DEQ2496 LCD display " Error code 12 [1] "
        grumby2 I accidentally submitted my reply without adding that my unit had a flashing display at POWER ON which would stabilize after several minutes after which the unit worked until the next time it was powered ON. The same day I contacted Thermal Relief I was sent a form via email with shipping instructions. The unit was shipped the next morning, Jan. 27.
        • Jan 28
  • Jsobhani
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-08-14

I have some issues with the effect board on this unit and need to know how I can get hold of anothre board so I can replace this broken one. Thanks.

0 122
  • TheMoroney
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-06-20
    I own both a Feedback Destroyer 1100 and 1124 and i can not get the software editor to work on windows 10. Is there any advice to get it working?
    0 109
    • TheMoroney
      AlexLane These are fairly older legacy products, so probably have not been updated for windows 10. Tricky one to support, but have you tried running in compatibility mode maybe?
      • June 23, 2020
      • Feedback Destroyer DSP1100/1124 Software Win 10
        AlexLane Hi there, as far as I'm aware there is no software editor for the FX2000 I'm afraid!
        • July 17, 2020
      • Feedback Destroyer DSP1100/1124 Software Win 10
        TheMoroney That's ridiculous. such an advanced unit like this should have a editor that allows fine control over the different parameters. Is there a way to request that one be made?
        • July 17, 2020
Go to page