Statistics

294,135 members
177,205 posts
  • Raggydoll
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-01
    I have filled in a ticket completely for registering my 76 KT. When I click on register nothing happens.
    0 187
    • Raggydoll
      Dale_M Have you received any email confirmation or a ticket number?
      • July 1, 2020
    • Raggydoll
      Greene Can I register a product on the mobile app?
      • September 20, 2020
  • RGWINEDWARDS
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-10
    Trying to download new firmware so I can connect to my new DM8000. Website says the following (below) everytime i go to page (regardles s of whether i am logged in or not!!!!!!! Error 477 Suspended CDN resource Unfortunately, this CDN resource has been suspended. REALLY NEED to get this going today! Someone please help. my email is [email protected]
    read more...
    0 185
    • RGWINEDWARDS
      Paul_Vannatto I read in another thread that they have switched over to new servers for all of their websites and have run into some glitches. Yesterday I tried to get a file from the Turbosound iQ site and got the same error, unfortunately.
      • July 10, 2020
      • DM8000 firmware download not working
        RGWINEDWARDS Just heard the server change was 2 weeks ago!. My rep was just on a nationwide rep call and NO ONE in US has access to firmware at the moment. AND the Europe offices don't seem to answer any calls or support emails. I won't be using this product again.
        • July 13, 2020
      • DM8000 firmware download not working
        DavidBradshaw I just sent you a couple of emails with the firmware (and DM Designer software) attached
        • ·
        • July 13, 2020
  • mochiji
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-03-08

It seems that DM KONTROL misidentifies DM8000 as DM8500 and compatible erorr is displayed on Device Connect windows.
    Clicking on the open control surface displays an error message. DM KONTROL seems to recognize DM8000 as DM8500.
    However, the detail display shows DM8000. How can this be solved?DM8000 error.jpg

read more...
    0 180
  • AlexNL
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-07-07
    Hi, Anyone using the DN735 solid state recorder. I can buy one but i am curious if it can operate without a timecode, just as a simple sample? Plz let me know. regards, Alex
    0 174
    • AlexNL
      Nigel67 Hi Alex, I am unable to get on to our server at the moment to access the operators manual. As soon as I can(hopefully in the morning) I will get an answer to you.
      • July 8, 2020
  • tommypenngotti
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-12-26

Hello - I just purchased a Klark Teknik DN350 EQ that looks to be from the middle 80s where the 120V fuse holder(plug) is missing and there is just a hole on the back board ...there are fuses on the inside under hood. The seller is claiming just the "plug blank" is missing... although it does possibly look modified?? Any help on this appreciated . Thanks 

read more...
    0 167
  • New
    AudioForge
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-13

Hi KT team, I've followed a previous post from before Xmas and contacted suppliers re availability of a pair of 2As in a bundle I need.

Thomann replied with "sold out and not expecting any more". Please can you advise if 2A has been discontinued, I'm ready to order a pair of 2As, a pair of 76s and a dimension.

richy

read more...
    0 165
    • AudioForge
      PedroRodrigues Hi Audioforge, please be aware that I can confirm that the units are not discontinued, in regard of availability I would advise you to contact another reseller to request that information about these product as we do not have access to information of third party company that distribute our products. Thank you
      • January 14, 2021
      • KT2A / 2AKT
        AudioForge Great news, thank you
        • ·
        • January 14, 2021
  • GregWarren
    Contributor - Level 3
    2020-03-25

This is my set up and I wanting to record the 32 channels. I can see the sounds off the board going into logic, but when I record them it sounds like a alien trying to communicate with me. 

0 161
    • GregWarren
      DaveMorrison

@GregWarren 

It sounds like you have a sample rate mismatch. Set both Logic and the DN9630 (and the mixer) to 48 kHz.

• March 25, 2020
    • GregWarren
      GregWarren

Thanks for replying...It all is...switch on 48K on DN9630...midas is set to 48k and so is logic...I've checked multiple times

• March 25, 2020
    • GregWarren
      DaveMorrison

@GregWarren 

My first thought of alien communication was a samples played at the wrong rate. You are getting some sort of signal from the DN9630 though? Hmm... 

• March 25, 2020
  • New
    peterashley
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-14

Hi has anyone tested a dm8000 with a barco clickshare cx50?

0 157
    • peterashley
      PedroRodrigues Hi Peter, please be aware that we advise the implementation of the DM8000 must be done via the physical connections available on the unit. Effectively we have never tested the unit with that wireless solution but we do not advise any other implementation other than the one present on the manual for this unit. Thank you
      • January 13, 2021
  • New
    Jayden
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-15

Hi

I have some questions about DN9848.

I forgot my password, how do I reset it? Didn't find the relevant description in the manual? Can you tell me the solution?

Thanks in advance.

Jayden

0 148
    • Jayden
      Nigel67 Hi Jayden. This is sensitive information as anyone with the password could unlock a unit and cause damage to a loudspeaker system if they wanted. I will send you an e-mail with this information.
      • June 14, 2021
      • Klark Teknik DN9848
        Nigel67 E-mail sent. If you haven't received it in your inbox, please also check your spam box.
        • June 14, 2021
    • Jayden
      Jayden Thank you very much for responding to my question in such a short time.
      • June 14, 2021
  • New
    WillBilliams
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-16

I was recently made aware of the bypass on the 76-KT, and was wondering if the KA-2A has an option?

0 147
Go to page