Statistics

294,138 members
177,208 posts
  • jongold
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-20

My licences seem to have disappeared on my TC 6000. I need a new restore code.

What the hell is the support phone number?

0 475
    • jongold
      TC-Mike

Dear Jon,

Support phone numbers are currently switched off for the time being

See: 

https://kb.musictribe.com/musickb/view/article/tce/en_US/System-6000-MKII-Protected-Data-has-been-destroyed-228308148

Please get in touch with our care team via mail and provide the needed infos as per the FAQ above.

Since you also PM me, i have send your detail to my colleagues from the PRO team and they'll get in touch (via your registered mail) with you regarding needed serial etc.. 

Best regards from the TC tribers,

Mike

• October 20, 2019
    • jongold
      PedroRodrigues

Hi Jon

Like Mike mention Phones are currently disconected so any support has to be done via the community, please see the link below:

https://community.musictribe.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/CarePortal

This will allow you to manage and monitor your requests for assitance and of course allows us to send you resources direcly via e-mail.

Regarding your licenses when you submit the ticket please send the serial number of your Main Frame and adress that ticket to me so I can provide a quicker answer.

Thank you for your contact 

Best Regards from the TC Tribers.

Pedro

• November 10, 2019
    • jongold
      CEB

Hi I have the exact same problem, we lost the master bundle we are on a big broadcast show and we are in trouble, but the phone number does not work! Is it possible to get help pretty fast?

• January 8, 2020
    • jongold
      bunbun

Hi I have the exact same problem. I sent an email to [email protected] it possible to get help pretty fast?

• March 1, 2020
    • jongold
      PedroRodrigues

Hi BunBun

As I mention before any support has to be done via the community, please see the link below:

https://community.musictribe.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/CarePortal

This will allow you to manage and monitor your requests for assistance and of course allows us to send you resources directly via e-mail.

Regarding your licenses when you submit the ticket please send the serial number of your Main Frame and adress that ticket to me so I can provide a quicker answer.

Thank you for your contact

Best Regards from the TC Tribers.

Pedro

• March 2, 2020
      • TC System 6000 Protected data has been destroyed
        paullinford Hi Pedro, I sent a request previously, but have done so again. Case Number CAS-115966-K0K5L3
        • ·
        • July 1, 2020
      • TC System 6000 Protected data has been destroyed
        PedroRodrigues Hi paullinford I will look it to your case,thank you
        • July 1, 2020
  • New
    John-PierreConq
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-11-15

I can't even begin to express my huge disappointment for what should have been a very promising product. The Plethora X5 SHOULD have been a great product, and when it was first released it seemed like TC's engineers were hard at work on implementing improvements and features in frequent firmware updates.

Now - nothing.

No new firmware updates in over a year.

No responses to my emails.

Radio silence on every Plethora thread on the forum.

No MIDI clock.

No standalone tap tempo.

No improvements to subpar Corona Chorus, Viscous Vibe and Flashback Delay sounds.

At this point the Plethora seems to be abandonware. I'm not expecting we will see any more updates to this product, and that's a real shame.

read more...
    3 422
    • John-PierreConq
      PedroRodrigues Hi John-PierreConq, thank you for your post, please follow the link below to access the latest FW version 1.2 released on the 16 Sept 2021
      https://www.tcelectronic.com/tcelectronic/product?modelCode=P0D9M .
      Please provide the case numbers where you did not receive any reply so we can analyse what happened.
      Regarding the Plethora X5 or even any other unit we have released over the years, we always kept working hard and depositing the same commitment, the same love and enthusiasm since day one and we will keep developing more tools for all our active units. For last we continuously analyse all the functions request and tools suggested by our customer and after a viability analysis we always try to include them on future updates.
      Thank you
      • November 16, 2021
    • John-PierreConq
      CSurieux PedroRodrigues thanks but the 16 Sept 2021 is only a 'cosmetic' update on a version that was lasting from 18 Dec 2020. The Release notes of this Sept version curiously contains no information on what has been changed, or I can't find it, all concerns the Dec 2020 version !!!
      Sorry but we were expecting more than just a new date on the file and a new subversion.
      • November 16, 2021
    • John-PierreConq
      PedroRodrigues Hi John and CSurieux

I completely understand what you mean but worry not, we haven’t abandoned the Plethora X5 and we have a new update currently in the works which we hope to release very soon.

Due to unfortunate challenges during supply chain difficulties that everyone in the industry has been facing over the past year, some of our engineering resources have been tied up on unforeseen emergency tasks which has unfortunately caused delays on the update development and release.

Thank you for the feedback, new stuff is on the way.
      • November 17, 2021
    • John-PierreConq
      BibsJ Thanks Pedro, looking forward to the new update!
      • December 15, 2021
    • John-PierreConq
      BibsJ Hi Pedro, thanks for the Plethora update! Lots of great features, we will be enjoying them
      • Jan 17
  • paulvroberts
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-12-01

Foolishly I have dropped my TC M3000 and the rotary selector control has snapped off.

Does anyone know if I can get a replacement for it?

Very best  Paul

0 359
  • dpnelson
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-08-25

Just got the X5 and love it. Can't wait for a looper and phaser. Are there any wah-sounding filtering available on it?

A few questions:

1. I am having trouble understanding how to use the Toneprint editor. I have it on my Macbook and my iPhone. It has the basic templates, but I can't figure out how to access their settings and modify parameters. Does it need to be connected to the pedal to edit it?
    2. If I find a Toneprint template I like on a pedal that isn't in the plethora, say the Flashback 4x or even the Helix, can I use it in the Plethora? Or do I need to just use the prints that are in the pedal options under the Plethora library?
    3. Under the delay templates, there are a few that are named with "4+8." Is the period at the end meaning a dotted eighth note, meaning it's a quarter note with a dotted eighth note as well? Stereo? Maybe the quarter going left and the dotted eighth going right? If not, how do I get such a thing. My favorite delay setting on any pedal I ever had was the dotted eighth on the Nova Delay (I was disappointed it wasn't on the Nova System).

Finally, I play classic country-blues sounding American rock and some funk. Do you have any artists that go in that direction (as opposed to metal or ambient)? If so, can you recommend some tone print artists?

read more...
    1 337
    • dpnelson
      dpnelson Also, I have a newer Macbook with USB C. I can't connect my Plethroa. I tried to connect using Bluetooth (like I can on my phone), but that doesn't work. I guess I need an adaptor?
      • August 24, 2020
    • dpnelson
      dpnelson Global Tempo. It would be nice to be able to have my modulation in time with my delay. I liked that on the Nova System. Any way to get that here? I liked the division system. So if the beat is in 4, and the delay is in 4, I could have a dotted eighth note tremolo inside that, at the same tempo. Or vice versa. Same with phaser (once it comes in).
      • August 25, 2020
    • dpnelson
      snaarman I'm using a Pixel phone with USB C and it will connect to the Plethora. In my case I have a charger/mem stick adapter in line with the phone, and the plethora connects from an old style USB A.
      • August 25, 2020
    • dpnelson
      KensukeFujita Hi dpnelson,

I answer your question.

1. There are two ways to use TonePrint Editor.
      The method using Bluetooth and the method using USB.

-To connect via Bluetooth, turn on Bluetooth on your devicew which connect and press SETTINGS>GROBAL>BLUETOOTH>CONNECT on Plethora.
      After that, open TonePrint App, press the gear mark on the upper right, press Connect to a bluetooth enable pedal, and select the corresponding device.
      This completes the connection and allows you to use countless Artist TonePrint and TonePrint Templates.

-To connect via USB, connect Plethora to PC/Mac via USB and open TonePrint Editor.
      If it is connected successfully, Plethora in TonePrint Editor will be highlighted with a blue frame.
      In this case, please update Plethora's firmware to the latest version and download and use the new version of TonePrint Editor.

Once you can connect to ToenPrint Editor, you can edit the detailed parameters by selecting Plethora from Template, selecting the desired Template of the effect you want to use, and selecting the pencil mark in the upper right.

Here's a quick tutorial video for using toneprints...
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJelHAoGTII&t=337s

2. Of course you can use it. Some TonePrints may not work with Plethora at now, but basically most artist tone prints work with Plethora.Please take a look at the TonePrint App.

3. Yes, “8.” means a dotted eighth note. When using the “4+8.” template, if it is Mono connection, both subdivision delays will be mixed and output as “Dual Delay”.
      If you connect a cable to the STEREO output, the first subdivision (quarter note in this case) will be output from STEREO, and the dotted octave delay will be output from the MONO side. This of course can be adjusted with your favorite settings using TonePrint Editor.

We cannot guide you to a specific TonePrints because TonePrint has many personal favorite for each people, but please check Artist TonePrint of TonePrint App.
      You may have your favorite artist on the list.

Hope this helps

Best
      Ken
      • August 25, 2020
      • Toneprint with Plethora
        dpnelson I can't get any of the Helix toneprints onto my Plethora. It seems like I can just do the ones for the pedals on the Plethora.

What is the difference between choosing "Insert FX Loop" as one of the pedals vs. assigning the "FX loop insert" on the board settings? If it's the same thing, why would I choose to take up one of the five slots as the insert point when I can just insert between?

Global tap tempo. Can I sync my delay with my tremolo (and other mod FX)? I could do it on the Nova System, it'd be nice to do it here.
        • August 26, 2020
      • Toneprint with Plethora
        KensukeFujita Hi dpnelson,

Thanks for your reply.
        Please see the answer below.

1. Unfortunately, Currently FW ver.1.1.52 not include Helix Phaser, so You can't load these TonePrints.
        But next update ver.1.2 will include Helix Phaser and Viscous Vibe and It will be available soon.
        please join Plethora X5 FB group for more 1.2 Beta related info.

2. Insert FX loop and FX Loop Insert has different fertures.

-Using Insert FX Loop is surcrificed one of FX slot but you can ON and OFF FX loop via footswitch if you like.
        This is so useful when you use one or two pedal in FX loop because you can ON or OFF in FX loop pedal via Plethora's footswitch.

-Using FX Loop Insert doesn't surcrificed any FX slot and you can use FX Loop between each FX slot if you like. However You can't ON and OFF FX Loop via footswitch in Plethora.You need to turn off or on each Drive Pedal(or something) in the FX loop depending on the situation.
        This useful any situation if you using a lot of pedals in FX Loop and you want to select and on/off each pedal.
        and also this useful when you using Plethora for 4 cable method.

3. Unfortunately, Pleathora not has grobal Tap tempo at the moment.
        however I will be passing this request to our Dev team.

All the Best
        Ken
        • August 26, 2020
  • LarryBonare
    Contributor - Level 3
    2019-07-09

What is the main application for this reverb? I wants to buy one but need to know for sure what to use it for.

0 336
    • LarryBonare
      Paul_Vannatto

@LarryBonare wrote:

What is the main application for this reverb? I wants to buy one but need to know for sure what to use it for.

Hi Larry,

Good to see you again. Don't know anything about this reverb. Just wanted to say hi.

• July 9, 2019
    • LarryBonare
      TC-Mike

Hi Larry,

the Reverb 4000 is a very versatile Reverb unit that includes all TC Reverb algos from the system 6000.(Vss3 , Vss4, DVR 2, Non Lin2 , Reverb4, Ambiator)

Wether you want crisp short rooms for drums,  lush long reverbs for vocals or realistic simulations of acoustic spaces, the Reverb 4000 has you covered. 

I recommend to try one out at your dealer of choice  one or watch some videos online , so you get a better idea about features and most important: the sound.

The manual can be found here:

http://cdn-downloads.tcelectronic.com/media/218221/tc_electronic_reverb_4000_manual_english.pdf

Demo video from youtube: (just to get an idea) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_P49g3ruTo

Best regard from the Tc people,

Mike

• July 15, 2019
  • New
    AdamKeler
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-16

Hi. 

Does Plethora X5 have buffer so I can remove my TC tuner which has a buffered pass and use my passive volume pedal?

0 332
    • AdamKeler
      WilliamR Hello Adam, The plethora x5 will run in buffered bypass as well as true bypass mode.
      • July 16, 2021
    • AdamKeler
      Sassy1Nabors Hi,JDN here.I would like to suggest a midi program change in on/off and out on/off for the Plethora x5. Thank You !
      • September 23, 2021
  • RooMcKeller
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-07

Hi guys,

I'm having a problem sending midi program change data to my TC Electronic D-Two delay unit from Ableton. I'm using automation to change the program change numbers. Although the unit registers the data, as soon as the preset changes, it instantly reverts back to preset 1. It's also the same with bank changes, immediately back to factory bank. I've not come across this before & was wondering if anyone else has seen this? I also have the D-Two synced up to Ableton's tempo with midi timecode & that's working perfectly though. I just need to figure out how to change presets. It should be a simple process, but for some reason the D-Two isn't happy.

read more...
    0 295
    • RooMcKeller
      TC-Claus

Hi RooMcKeller,

This is from the Manual ... could that be causing the issue ?

Program bank

Determines which bank an external MIDI device will address in the D•TWO when sending a program change. The options are: Factory, User or External. When External is selected controller #32 can be used to address either the Factory or the User bank.

Factory bank: Controller #32=0

User bank: Controller #32=1

All the best from

Claus

• October 7, 2019
    • RooMcKeller
      TC-Mike

Hi does itmake a difference if you use Midi clips with Prg change data ?

ableton Prg change.png

Check also this article for more infos:

https://help.ableton.com/hc/en-us/articles/209070489-How-to-send-Program-Change-messages-from-Live

• October 16, 2019
  • MikeL
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-09-15

Please add a simple boost "pedal".  EQable would be great, but a boost assignable to a foot switch really is a basic need.

Thanks

1 276
    • MikeL
      JasonB81 Hey Mike - thank you for the suggestion. I will get this over to our creative team. Thanks again for the idea !
      • September 15, 2020
      • Plethora X5 - A simple boost
        MikeL Thanks. I have seen this exact request numerous times on other boards.
        • ·
        • September 15, 2020
    • MikeL
      TC-Mike Hi Mike, Pipeline tremolo can boost signal by up to 9 dB and you can assign FX outlevel (boost level)to eg mash switch or a connected expression pedal. which makes a nice booster emulation. Just set mod depth to 0%, so you don't get the tremolo modulation.
      • September 16, 2020
        immyjay666 Just as important would be the ability to be able to activate that boost AND delay (or another effect) at the SAME time with ONE button press. No one wants to hit two different buttons when going to do a solo, LOL. We really need "preset" or "scene" mode, or something similar, to other units. I was told on a Facebook forum that I can use CC messages from a MIDI controller to get this desired function. But it would be nice to have it built in.
        • ·
        • September 16, 2020
    • MikeL
      MikeL Can I then change the name of the effect so I see my custom Boost rather than seeing Tremolo?
      • September 16, 2020
        TC-Mike you can change the toenprint name and board nbame via the app
        • September 17, 2020
        MikeL Yes, but the custom toneprint name is in minute text. We need to be able to change the larger effect name. Unless a boost pedal is coming shortly
        • September 18, 2020
  • studiomilad
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-12
    hello help
    0 271
  • Theolinho
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-09-19

Hi Folks,

since yesterday my g-system has the green screen of death.

Tried a new cat5 cable, doesn´t work. The both lamps (PWR and link) doesn´t shine.

The loop pedals getting power.

Has anybody a proper solution? How can i reset (tried already the filter/comp combination during powering, nothing happend, only the version number is shown)?

What can i do????

read more...
    0 269
    • Theolinho
      TC-Mike

Hi theo,

please get in touch with our support team. This sounds like a potential hardware related issue that might need service.

You can contact our support team vi the link below:

https://www.tcelectronic.com/brand/tcelectronic/support#googtrans(en|en)

Best,

Mike

• September 23, 2019
    • Theolinho
      Skycold

Hello Theo. I'm experiencing a similar issue with my G-System iB Modified, I have a Green Screen and I tried the filter/comp combination and the system shows the message "AVR Boot V1.01" "0x00/0x00", the loop pedals getting power, also the red power led in the GFX01. But the blue link led doesn't shine.Thanks in advance.

• July 23, 2021
Go to page