Statistics

294,133 members
177,203 posts
  • Jason007
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-04-06

Could someone point me to the last Firmware update. Couldnt find it on the official Page ? Cheers Jason

2 263
    • Jason007
      VRN

Don't know what the latest is or where to find, but mine - fresh out of the box half an hour ago- has v. 1.0.101 installed.

>V<

• April 8, 2020
    • Jason007
      Jason007

yes, same here. Version 1.1 will be out later this week i had been told 

• April 8, 2020
    • Jason007
      littlejohn

Hi, maybe a stupid qsuestion, but where can we download the newest software ?  It seems that the tuner is not installed on mine.  I just recieved it  a few days ago.  Thx.  Johan

• April 8, 2020
    • Jason007
      TouringBubble

Cross posting from the main thread on the Guitars and Basses forum ... From TC Mike

"

Hi guys, 

please updatre to 1.1 firmware.. It will be available after easter on the TC webpage, but i have a downlooadlink here:   ( it is the release version) It adds  a chromatic tuner  , board organizer (via app) and bugfixes ...

PLETHORA x5 1.1 (build 43) firmware update 

Toneprint  app 4.3.00 with support for board organizer:

Mobile versions will be available via Testflight and Gogle play store.later this week.

HOW TO UPDATRE PLETHORA FIRMWARE:

•          Download th latest Plethora firmware .bin file from the provided download liunk aboive

•          Unzip the plethoraX5_1_1_43.bin Firmware file and save it on your computer

•          connect your Plethora X5 to your computer via the included USB cable

•          Plethora will show up on your computer as a device and you just drag and drop the unzipped
                 PlethoraX5_1_43.bin firmware file into the Plethora folder on your computer

•          disconnect USB cable

•          power cycle your Plethora and wait for the firmware upload to finish

•          done – your Plethora X5 is now updated to the latest firmware J

You can check the firmware version in stalled in Plethora’s SETTINGS/GLOBAL/ABOUT menu.

the  Toneprint app 4.3.00  supports Plethora’s new BOARD organizer feature that allows you to change the order of your boards via drag’n drop and rename your boards.

Loading and editing Toneprints of the selected Plethora slot still happens via app’s template,  artist library and user Toneprint views.

TUNER can be activated by either pressing and holding TONEPRINT push-encoder or triple clicking footswitch 3 (can be disabled in GLOBAL SETTINGS)

Best regards,
      Mike"

• April 13, 2020
  • Nyfolk
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-06-23
    I have purchased another used M5000. When the unit is turned on, there is a message of "Serial Information Mismatch". I have tried to make contact at TC or Music Tribe to no avail. I would really hate to see this unit wind up as a door stop. Can someone direct me to someone who can get me a repair code? Thnak you!
    read more...
    0 260
    • Nyfolk
      RexBeckett I suggest that you open a Care ticket. At the top of this page, click Support -> Care -> Create a Care Ticket and select Type: Technical Support. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit.
      • June 23, 2020
      • M5000 Serial Information Mismatch
        Nyfolk Good morning Rex, I have tried to do this already. The drop down menu does not include the M5000. Thank you!
        • June 23, 2020
        Nyfolk I have followed the path to creating a care ticket. When I arrive at the request for model name, the M5000 is not listed. I do realize that this is a legacy product. Is there an email or phone number that I could reach out to discuss the issue and get resolution? I have had this issue many years ago and TC resolved this easily with a repair code. Thank you!
        • June 23, 2020
        RexBeckett The usual solution for this is to use the model number of a similar product. Explain the reason in the problem description.

The Care ticket is currently the only way to request technical support. Once the ticket is open, you should get a response by email. Keep watch on your email spam/junk folder.
        • June 23, 2020
    • Nyfolk
      Nigel67 Hi Nyfolk, if M5000 doesn't appear in the Product drop down, I would suggest choosing another TC Electronic product in the same category or as close as you can, and then put M5000 Help required in the Description and also Subject. If you want to reply on here with the case number, then I can pick up the case in the morning and assign it to the relevant person. Many thanks
      • June 23, 2020
        Nyfolk Nigel, I have created a care ticket. The number is CAS-114126-V5B7Y8. Thank you!
        • June 23, 2020
        Nigel67 I have your ticket and will pass it on to someone who can help.
        • June 24, 2020
        slaterweezer Hi Nigel, I have the same issue today! If there is anyway at all you can help I would most appreciate it! My case number is: CAS-118452-P7M5G1
        • ·
        • July 8, 2020
        Nigel67 Hi slaterweezer, I have picked up your case. I think it is the same issue as Nyfolk which means having to change the internal battery. I will confirm this with a colleague in the morning and e-mail you back.
        • July 8, 2020
    • Nyfolk
      tomex Hi Nigel, I have the same Issue with my M5000. Changed the Battery. Still get the "Serial Information Mismatch". I guess this is a very common problem once you loose the backup battery. For this "vintage" equipment, it would be great to have a general solution published :-)
      • December 28, 2021
  • marvin54321
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-01

Hi,

is it possible to connect an external expression pedal to the "TC Electronic Flashback 2 Delay" and control the delay speed ?

I use a tap tempo pedal in the "Stereo IN" jack, but an expression pedal connected with a TRS cable does not work. 

Thanks

read more...
    0 254
    • marvin54321
      WilliamR Hello Marvin, The Flashback 2 does not support an expression pedal. All expression functions are controlled in the mash button. The flashback 2X4 does support external expression pedals.
      • October 1, 2020
  • BirdmanKew
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-07-16
    Hello, I have tried to post this about a month ago or so but can't find this discussion any longer, hence my second attempt. I would like to start off with saying that in general I really, really like the Plethora X5 pedal. Had to wait for it for quite a while after placing my pre-order, but the wait was worth it. The flexibility of the Plethora X5 is fantastic. There are a few features I am missing in the current configuration (I have V1.1.52 installed on my pedal). So here is my "wishlist": - Helix Phaser and Viscous Vibe are absolute must-have additions which I miss dearly at this moment. For now I’ll get by this shortcoming by using both pedals in the FX loop of Plethora, but it defeats the purpose of having an “all in one” pedal which was supposed to have these type of pedals already when it came onto the market; I've heard rumblings that Viscous Vibe is supposed to be included with the upcoming V1.2 release, but can't find any particular timeline or targeted release date posted anywhere... - Body Rez would be a great addition - A wha pedal for use with the expression pedal would be great, incl. auto wha options etc. Now to the annoying aspects which I really hope can be fixed fairly soon: - Please reverse the pedals!!! (Or make the order from right to left optional) - The “board organizer” in the TonePrint app is a bit of a joke in my opinion: critically missing features are “duplicate” boards; “archive” boards for later use; and why is there no “backup” feature???? 
The biggest problem I’ve been running into a few times is very simple: you carefully craft a pedal board for a specific purpose, then e.g. during band rehearsals you mess around with settings and tweak setting only to find out that the originally set up board has been lost now. Creating a “duplicate” is naturally an alternative option, but it would be nicer if I could back up my entire pedal incl. all pedal boards etc. and “recall” individual parts when the need arises. Arching specific pedal boards would also be helpful, especially when you want to keep the pedal organized well enough for quick navigation during a live show etc.; a cluttered pedal makes things rather cumbersome to navigate at times. Last but not least, a more detailed users manual would be great, since several of the basic functions are not covered in the currently available quick guide. Please let me know if there are any questions and thanks for the consideration. Thanks and Best Regards, Bert
    read more...
    3 251
    • BirdmanKew
      Nigel67 Hi Bert, many thanks for your comments and wish list. I have copied and passed them to the Team that writes the software.
      They do have a customer wish list so I am sure it will be added to this for discussion. I will let them know that if they have any questions, I can put them back on here. Kind Regards, Nigel
      • July 16, 2020
    • BirdmanKew
      TC-Mike Hi Bert and Nigel, feedback received and noted! Good news is that the Viscous Vibe is around the corner with a 1.2 Beta being ready very soon. :-) Drop me a mail if you'd like to test drive it prior to it's official release ([email protected]) best regards from the TC guitar team!
      • July 20, 2020
  • New
    Adrione61
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-23

Hi all

Does anyone know the polarity of the ext. power?

I have a generic power supply but I don't know if positive is in the center or not; living in italy is very diffult ti find an original one

Many thanx

read more...
    0 247
    • Adrione61
      Adrione61 oh, damned T9 ....
      • November 23, 2020
    • Adrione61
      RexBeckett Hi Adriano, the power connector is a 3.5mm TS jack with tip positive. It will work with a supply of 8-32 Volts dc at very low current. Use 24-32V if you want to run it at pro signal levels (max 14dBm).
      • November 23, 2020
  • New
    Empire
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-08-02

Hello,   (Seem that I can't find the right category) 

Not too long ago that I just got the GoXLR Mini and trying to get things perfect but not going the way I wanted it to go. 

Firstly for OBS, for Broadcast outpoint, I have the volume scroll up to max and yet when gaming, talking and other sounds is only maxing out to (Image)

When I watch other people, or on YouTube, they have the same setting but they are up in the yellow marker, the only way for me to do so is to go to "advance Audio Properties" and have broadcast set to 250% (8.0 dB) to 300%. My point saying that I do not have to do that? I mean is that right?

Also

I'm using AT2020, and yeah it's not easy to remove background and also not trying to cut out the voice at the same time. But this is another problem on my hands. When I set up the microphone to be as perfect as I can, my voice sounds a little higher than game sounds, on Discord (Discord setting maxed out) people can't hear me. When adjusting microphone settings again to louder and to get it as perfect as I can, people in Discord can hear me however on OBS the microphone is way too loud. Can't win.

So what I have done is, setup another channel just for the microphone on OBS and just the volume input on OBS 

So need tips and help, please? and as I'm typing my microphone is being picked up on OBS and the mic is not even near me. 

read more...
    0 246
  • New
    antjul
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-19

Re: can anybody help please:

Dear TC music Tribe Community,

I recently bought the TC G-system and have some SQS files that I want to put onto the G-box.  TC Electronic releases G-System Editor and Software 3.0 states you can download it, but when you press the “here”  link, all I get is the message 

“…This www.tcelectronic.com page can’t be found…” (please see uploaded file)

The link to the page is: https://www.kvraudio.com/news/tc_electronic_releases_g_system_editor_and_software_3_0_8855

Can anybody help please

Kind regards

Tony

View Attachment
    read more...
    0 245
    • antjul
      TCMike019 I have a same problem... Can find System Editing Software...
      • June 19, 2021
    • antjul
      Nigel67 Hi, is this the link you require? Please look in the 'Software' tab. In the is a G-System Editor software. If it is not what you were looking for, please let me know and I will try to help further.
      • June 19, 2021
    • antjul
      TCMike019

NOw, I have found software named Midi Quest... Anyody know something about it? Here's the link https://squest.com/Products/MidiQuest_iPad/Instruments/TCElectronicG-System/index.html

• June 19, 2021
    • antjul
      hamanohashi I received from someone in the comunity this software for a previous question about TC Helicon voicework. He sent me this but unfortunatly it does not work for me : he reconize only TC Electronics ... so I think it can help you : https://wsi.li/dl/7oMosRB97TujG6RXF/ link is valid 7 days .
      • June 21, 2021
  • yavuz
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-13

Hi everyone,

My plethora X5 ( 2 weeks old ) is starting get a lot of friction on footswitch No5.
    The edge of the footswitch shaft gets friction from the footswitch hole's wall.
    It would not be problem but sometimes the effect does not turn on.
    I have to watch it.

What is the solution for this? Should we use a drop of machine oil?
    Or will it go to the motherboard inside?

I already do not trust FSW No5 since sımetimes it does not turn on the effect.
    I rarely use mash since I have not discovered its capibilities yet.
    I wa planning on it thoug?

Any solutions?

read more...
    0 244
    • yavuz
      Nigel67 Hi, if your foot switch is only two weeks old and developing an issue, then I would take it back to the shop that you purchased it from and ask them to replace it. Within the first 30 days of purchase you can ask for a DOA. If you use oil to try and repair the fault, then warranty will be voided because you have tried to repair the unit yourself.
      • September 13, 2020
      • Plethora X5 footswitch No5 starting to get friction
        yavuz OK. I will do as you say. Thanks..
        • September 14, 2020
    • yavuz
      yavuz I have one last question. Now that I have decided to exchange the unit with a new one, Can I save my boards ( I made 2 into my iPad or computer? I could not see any saving option into iPad. How can I do it If I can..
      • September 14, 2020
        TC-Mike hi Yavuz, the 1.2 firmware will have a backup function for all of your boards and toneprints stored in your Plethora. get in touch with Nigel and he'll can get you access to the beta and then you'll be able to re-upload the exported "restore point" file to your exchanged unit after it has been updated the 1.2 firmware.
        • ·
        • September 14, 2020
        Nigel67 Hi Yavuz, I will get your e-mail address from our admin person and open a case to send you the firmware.
        • September 14, 2020
        yavuz OK. Looking forward to it. Thanks..
        • September 15, 2020
    • yavuz
      yavuz I have exchanged my unit for a new one. Inspected the new unit carefully for sticky footswitches. Everything seems perfect. However I am a bit scared to use the triple tap tuner function since the failed footswitch was the 5th one.

I wish the tuner could be activated with press and hold of the 5th button. This would make the 5th fsw unusable for mash or tap tempo but I usually put reverb on the 5th slot and It would perfectly fine with me. Consider this a new feature request. Thanks to everyone :)
      • September 16, 2020
        TC-Mike you can activate the tuner also by pressing and holding the TONPRINT push-emcoder and deactivate the triple click gesture for both Tuner and board up/down function.
        • ·
        • September 16, 2020
  • janmarchal
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-03

I love the Flashback 2 delay, I bought it when it was updated with tap tempo. I also found the blinking led very useful, to always know in what tempo the pedal is. After a few months, I now want to experiment with the Mash and bought an external tap tempo. But when I enable the Mash, the led stops blinking! Why? TC, can you please do an update to have the blinking led in combination with Mash? That would be amazing. 

read more...
    0 242
    • janmarchal
      PedroRodrigues Hi Jan Marchal Before anything I would suggest to update your pedal to FW version 1.2 (build 1222) this adds on your Flashback 2 a new optional tap tempo mode that retains true stereo operation and doesn’t need an external Tap tempo switch.
      Please follow the link below to access all the resources for this operation https://www.tcelectronic.com/tcelectronic/product?modelCode=P0CKR
      • October 5, 2020
    • janmarchal
      janmarchal Dear Pedro, thanks for your quick reply! Yes, i updated the firmware and i loved the internal tap tempo option and also the blinking led that shows the tempo. But now i want to use Mash (by adding an external tap tempo, i don’t use the stereo), but when I enable Mash the led stops blinking. Do you know if it’s possible to use Mash while having the blinking led? It would be great if the blinking led was an option that user can put on or off, not depending on using Mash. I hope this makes sense ;)
      • October 5, 2020
  • New
    SaxmanVince
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-05

Tc Electronic M-one/M-one XL/Voiceworks Replacement Rotary Encoder 7E34000301 Where can I find this part..?

0 242
    • SaxmanVince
      JasonB81 Hello - please click above under support and make a parts case and we can get that sorted out for you. Thank you for reaching out.
      • November 5, 2020
Go to page