267,861 members
147,371 posts
  • New
    TC Electronic
    Triber Moderator
    2021-02-05

TC ICON DOCK
    http://bit.ly/TC-Electronic-TC-ICON-DOCK

Dock, power and connect TC Electronic ICON Series hardware controllers such as TC2290-DT, DVR 250-DT, Master X HD-DT and PEQ 3000-DT in one flexible unit with a small footprint.

List Price: $179

#TCElectronic #TCICONDOCK #ComputerAudio #DesktopController #ICONSeries

read more...
    2 162
    • TC Electronic
      yann_ Waiting for a vid of this it kind of looks cool but doesn't seem like they've put a lot of thought in it there's more icon tools than u can fit in this... what will I have to do with the other ones it should fit them all... the 2290, 8210, 1210 Dvr250, master X hddt, brickwall, hddt, peq3000 and dyn3000. Let's hope Tc electronic is smart enough to offer different sizes...
      • February 19, 2021
      • TC Electronic New Product Release: TC ICON DOCK
        PedroRodrigues Hi Yann please consider that for now this is the only size we will offer and please consider that this dock must share the space on a studio with other units therefor we have selected this size to allow just that. Thank you
        • February 24, 2021
  • CEB
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-01-08

Hi I have a TC 6000 MK2, it says that the license have been destroyed and that we need to phone to get our license back. We are on a big show right now and we need our broadcast bundle. Can we call and give you the SN and get our license back??

read more...
    0 160
    • CEB
      TC-Mike

Hi CEB,

the support phone lines are unfortunately not available any longer and you have file a support request via the Community interface -> click on SUPPORT tab at the top of the page and then on "create ticket".

Best regards,

Mike

• January 8, 2020
    • CEB
      PedroRodrigues

Hi CEB

That is a unfortunately situation, but it happens and we will be here to help you resolve this matter.

What you need to do first is to replace the 3 V  battery present on the Main Frame of your TC 6000 MKII.

It is adviseble that the battery exchange is performed by someone who is confortable soldering or by a techician.

Please see the link below to acess our network of partners and service centers:

https://www.tcelectronic.com/brand/tcelectronic/store-finder?division=ENTE&isoCode=GB&type=POS#googtrans(en|en)

After the battery is replaced you should power the unit on, please do power off the unit in any ocasion, then submit a request via via the Community interface -> click on SUPPORT tab at the top of the page and then on "create ticket".

Provide the serial number for your Main Frame and the 16 digit restore present on your screen and we will reactivate your unit in no time.

Please adress the assitance request submitted in my name so I can  deal with your request ASAP.

Best Regards

Pedro Rodrigues

• January 8, 2020
    • CEB
      QQ8472626 我的也是这样的问题,已经申请了,请您查看下信息。谢谢
      • March 4, 2021
  • marvin54321
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-01

Hi,

is it possible to connect an external expression pedal to the "TC Electronic Flashback 2 Delay" and control the delay speed ?

I use a tap tempo pedal in the "Stereo IN" jack, but an expression pedal connected with a TRS cable does not work. 

Thanks

read more...
    0 158
    • marvin54321
      WilliamR Hello Marvin, The Flashback 2 does not support an expression pedal. All expression functions are controlled in the mash button. The flashback 2X4 does support external expression pedals.
      • October 1, 2020
  • jackftce
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-09-18

Using my Hypergravity Mini seems to increase feedback through PA with both Fender and Taylor A/E guitars. Is there a toneprint download that can help minimize this?

0 156
  • DanieleCAS
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-03-23

Hello, 

i need suggestions about delays. I'm searching some tc electronic's delays and I'm so uncertain about the choice to make. 

I saw the d-two and the g-major2. Are the delays similar in the 2 multifx systems?

Also the flashback 2 is comparable to the previous effects? I prefer the display and a rack system so the d-two or g-major 2 are perfect for me but I don't know which effects to buy and which is better.

Help me in my decision, in know that g-major2 has other effects that I honestly don't need.

Thank you.

read more...
    0 156
  • dreyoung67
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-08-03

I'm looking for a service manual for download to the db max II by Tc Electronic. Please send to: [email protected]        Thank you.

0 155
  • rejjieb
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-07-02
    Hi, I need a support ticket for the above-mentioned, TC Waterfall Logo starting to act again.
    0 155
    • rejjieb
      Nigel67 Hi Rejjie, please go to the Support Tab at the top of the page and submit a support ticket through there. many thanks
      • July 3, 2020
  • MikeL
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-09-15

Please add a simple boost "pedal".  EQable would be great, but a boost assignable to a foot switch really is a basic need.

Thanks

1 154
    • MikeL
      JasonB81 Hey Mike - thank you for the suggestion. I will get this over to our creative team. Thanks again for the idea !
      • September 15, 2020
      • Plethora X5 - A simple boost
        MikeL Thanks. I have seen this exact request numerous times on other boards.
        • ·
        • September 15, 2020
    • MikeL
      TC-Mike Hi Mike, Pipeline tremolo can boost signal by up to 9 dB and you can assign FX outlevel (boost level)to eg mash switch or a connected expression pedal. which makes a nice booster emulation. Just set mod depth to 0%, so you don't get the tremolo modulation.
      • September 16, 2020
        immyjay666 Just as important would be the ability to be able to activate that boost AND delay (or another effect) at the SAME time with ONE button press. No one wants to hit two different buttons when going to do a solo, LOL. We really need "preset" or "scene" mode, or something similar, to other units. I was told on a Facebook forum that I can use CC messages from a MIDI controller to get this desired function. But it would be nice to have it built in.
        • ·
        • September 16, 2020
    • MikeL
      MikeL Can I then change the name of the effect so I see my custom Boost rather than seeing Tremolo?
      • September 16, 2020
        TC-Mike you can change the toenprint name and board nbame via the app
        • September 17, 2020
        MikeL Yes, but the custom toneprint name is in minute text. We need to be able to change the larger effect name. Unless a boost pedal is coming shortly
        • September 18, 2020
  • Inspector71
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-08-13

So I "have" a Nova System and a Nova Drive.  I always look to see if they will come up with a Gen 2 version but I gave that idea up a while ago.

I leave my main gear at the drummer's house. 

Come to find during covid, his cats used my pedalboard as a pissbox.  Long story short. I am in the market for new gear or get parts if possible.

The plethora has caught my eye since I tend to be brand loyal.  I personally don't like the idea of digital distortion and I know analog always is a selling point.  I do have a Boss Katana I get by with during covid but it does'nt come close to my stereo Nova System rig w/ ping pong delay (RIP) into two Peavey Delta Blues 1x15 amps.

The Nova Drive seems to be a good concept for a new product.

I propose they pair the Plethora w/ a new analog midi controlled pedal with presets that has dual external cart slots w/ any extra needed mini pots attached.  Foxrox has/had? something similar with the cards.  It would have to be smart (cart recognition) and could tone print as well.  I am thinking like kemper profiling with the analog slots.  You can have an analog only version as the base model. OR! have a profiling cart!

Forgive me I have been out of the game of gear for a while so sorry if there is something similar already discussed.

What do you guys think?

read more...
    1 151
    • Inspector71
      Inspector71 I do see some security holes overall. Maybe just the toneprint board and not a profiler to go with the analog boards.
      • August 13, 2020
    • Inspector71
      Inspector71 I just came up with another idea. With all of the possibilities, it would be like an expansion. Like an option between one Plethora and ganging two together (Next Gen G-sytem?). Well you would need it anyway for the analog bit. All I want for Christmas..
      • August 13, 2020
    • Inspector71
      NicJonesMT Thanks for getting in Touch Inspector.
      I will drop this over to the Innovations and development team.
      • August 13, 2020
      • I have a great idea to pair with the Plethora X5
        Inspector71 I just made some prelim drawings. I noticed a collaboration section under construction. Is this kind of idea for the collaboration section?
        • ·
        • August 13, 2020
        NicJonesMT Hi.
        Yes, that is the idea for the Collaborate area, for users to submit product ideas and feature requests.
        For now though I've passed on to the Development team.
        • ·
        • August 14, 2020
        TC-Mike Hi Inspector, thx for the feedback. I'll pass it on to the team!
        • ·
        • August 27, 2020
  • Rafa78
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-12

Hello, how can I update the firmware of the wizard series finalizer plus.

0 150
Go to page