Statistics

294,133 members
177,203 posts
  • Lydfabrikken
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-01-13

Does anybody know how to restore passwords for M6000 licenses?

As I have changed battery in one of my mainframes, I have lost my license codes.

Please help!

Kind regards

Anders

0 177
    • Lydfabrikken
      TC-Claus

Hi Lydfabrikken,

Please send me Your Mainframe serial and Restore Key in a PM

All the best from

Claus

• January 12, 2020
    • Lydfabrikken
      MartinSeiferth

Hi,

I have the same problem. I use the M6000 on an OB Van and lost the license after changing the battery. 

unfortunatly I got no answer from [email protected] 

hope you can help me

martin

• January 27, 2020
  • BlackAxeDave
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-27

Hello,  First post and 1st ever TC Electronic pedal!

I just got a Quintessence pedal.  I'm gettin into the ins and outs of all the paramaters.  I have the phone app and the PC version.  Few questions:

When I make a custom tone print on the PC I know to save it to one of the TP slots on the pedal and I can even name it.  Now how do I get that onto my phone app so I can use it if I am away from my PC and change toneprints?  Where does it save to on the PC or in the app?

How do I edit things with the phone app?  One example is turning off the mash function in the software and I am not near my pc.

Also where is best spot for this in the signal chain?  I have a Boss digital delay with mono input and stereo output.

Thanks

read more...
    0 176
    • BlackAxeDave
      PedroRodrigues Hi David Merrill, when using the PC version of TONEPRINT to save a TP on the pedal you have to connect the PEDAL to your PC via USB using the cable supplied.
      Because the files are physically stored on the PC it is not possible to share stored TP’s from PC to Phone and vice versa.
      Regarding the best position of the Quintessence I would suggest to be positioned after any kind of distortion pedal or similar pedals, but again this is a suggestion.
      • September 27, 2020
      • Quintessence Toneprints
        BlackAxeDave So I have no way of putting "My Custom Toneprint" into my phone to be able to take my TP with me? That should be upgraded. So TC is limiting me and what I can really do with the toneprints. What if I make 4 toneprints on my PC? I can store 3 in the pedal but I can't take the 4th with me so I can beam to my phone when I want? Why doesn't TCE allow custom toneprints to be able to be copied to the phone and vice versa? That seems like something that should be a basic function in the age oy syncing things between devices.
        • ·
        • September 28, 2020
        BlackAxeDave Thanks for the "like". Now get on someones ass at TC and lets get the syncing ablility happening. I want MY OWN TONEPRINTS traveling with me in my phone,,,not the garbage bumblefoot toneprint...hey wow its bumblefoot...Please this is a basic function that should not be difficult to make happen. If its on my PC then I should be able to bring it to my phone. Just seems like common sense....
        • ·
        • September 29, 2020
        PedroRodrigues Hi David Merril as I mentioned above because the files are physically stored on the PC it is not possible to share stored TP’s from PC to Phone and vice versa. I will forward your suggestion to our R&D team. Thank you
        • ·
        • September 29, 2020
  • mingus
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-04-20

as title...
    Replaced HD to ssd on 2012 Mini.  installed, uninstalled, reinstalled new and old drivers, unit starts with the TC lights but 'device not found'.  I went through this years ago too but forget how I fixed it.

0 173
    • mingus
      mingus

forgot to add....using lightning bolt to 1394 adapter.  Been using this for years.

• April 20, 2019
    • mingus
      TC-Claus

Hi mingus,

What macOS are You running ? and You have the latest version of TC Near Software ?

All the best from

Claus

• August 12, 2019
  • Inspector71
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-08-13

So I "have" a Nova System and a Nova Drive.  I always look to see if they will come up with a Gen 2 version but I gave that idea up a while ago.

I leave my main gear at the drummer's house. 

Come to find during covid, his cats used my pedalboard as a pissbox.  Long story short. I am in the market for new gear or get parts if possible.

The plethora has caught my eye since I tend to be brand loyal.  I personally don't like the idea of digital distortion and I know analog always is a selling point.  I do have a Boss Katana I get by with during covid but it does'nt come close to my stereo Nova System rig w/ ping pong delay (RIP) into two Peavey Delta Blues 1x15 amps.

The Nova Drive seems to be a good concept for a new product.

I propose they pair the Plethora w/ a new analog midi controlled pedal with presets that has dual external cart slots w/ any extra needed mini pots attached.  Foxrox has/had? something similar with the cards.  It would have to be smart (cart recognition) and could tone print as well.  I am thinking like kemper profiling with the analog slots.  You can have an analog only version as the base model. OR! have a profiling cart!

Forgive me I have been out of the game of gear for a while so sorry if there is something similar already discussed.

What do you guys think?

read more...
    1 172
    • Inspector71
      Inspector71 I do see some security holes overall. Maybe just the toneprint board and not a profiler to go with the analog boards.
      • August 13, 2020
    • Inspector71
      Inspector71 I just came up with another idea. With all of the possibilities, it would be like an expansion. Like an option between one Plethora and ganging two together (Next Gen G-sytem?). Well you would need it anyway for the analog bit. All I want for Christmas..
      • August 13, 2020
    • Inspector71
      NicJonesMT Thanks for getting in Touch Inspector.
      I will drop this over to the Innovations and development team.
      • August 13, 2020
      • I have a great idea to pair with the Plethora X5
        Inspector71 I just made some prelim drawings. I noticed a collaboration section under construction. Is this kind of idea for the collaboration section?
        • ·
        • August 13, 2020
        NicJonesMT Hi.
        Yes, that is the idea for the Collaborate area, for users to submit product ideas and feature requests.
        For now though I've passed on to the Development team.
        • ·
        • August 14, 2020
        TC-Mike Hi Inspector, thx for the feedback. I'll pass it on to the team!
        • ·
        • August 27, 2020
  • DanieleCAS
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-03-23

Hello, 

i need suggestions about delays. I'm searching some tc electronic's delays and I'm so uncertain about the choice to make. 

I saw the d-two and the g-major2. Are the delays similar in the 2 multifx systems?

Also the flashback 2 is comparable to the previous effects? I prefer the display and a rack system so the d-two or g-major 2 are perfect for me but I don't know which effects to buy and which is better.

Help me in my decision, in know that g-major2 has other effects that I honestly don't need.

Thank you.

read more...
    0 170
  • CEB
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-01-08

Hi I have a TC 6000 MK2, it says that the license have been destroyed and that we need to phone to get our license back. We are on a big show right now and we need our broadcast bundle. Can we call and give you the SN and get our license back??

read more...
    0 169
    • CEB
      TC-Mike

Hi CEB,

the support phone lines are unfortunately not available any longer and you have file a support request via the Community interface -> click on SUPPORT tab at the top of the page and then on "create ticket".

Best regards,

Mike

• January 8, 2020
    • CEB
      PedroRodrigues

Hi CEB

That is a unfortunately situation, but it happens and we will be here to help you resolve this matter.

What you need to do first is to replace the 3 V  battery present on the Main Frame of your TC 6000 MKII.

It is adviseble that the battery exchange is performed by someone who is confortable soldering or by a techician.

Please see the link below to acess our network of partners and service centers:

https://www.tcelectronic.com/brand/tcelectronic/store-finder?division=ENTE&isoCode=GB&type=POS#googtrans(en|en)

After the battery is replaced you should power the unit on, please do power off the unit in any ocasion, then submit a request via via the Community interface -> click on SUPPORT tab at the top of the page and then on "create ticket".

Provide the serial number for your Main Frame and the 16 digit restore present on your screen and we will reactivate your unit in no time.

Please adress the assitance request submitted in my name so I can  deal with your request ASAP.

Best Regards

Pedro Rodrigues

• January 8, 2020
    • CEB
      QQ8472626 我的也是这样的问题,已经申请了,请您查看下信息。谢谢
      • March 4, 2021
  • Lasdeg
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-06

Hello,

My Tc Powercore Firewire is suddenly not turning on anymore. I think it might be the power adaptator that is dead.

Do you sell them as spare part  or can u advise me a similar product i can use to test my powercore ?

I can't open any suppor ticket because the form is not working and does not allow me to select a brand and a product.

Thx for help

read more...
    0 169
    • Lasdeg
      PedroRodrigues HI,PEGORIER PEGORIER, to contact our spare parts department to request information about the PSU for the TC POWERCORE please follow the link https://community.musictribe.com/pages/create-new-ticket?type=spare%20parts
      • October 6, 2020
      • TC POWERCORE Firewire problem
        Lasdeg Thx for the answer, I already tries but since the scroll menu for brand and product are empty i can't fill the form ans post a ticket...
        • ·
        • October 7, 2020
        PedroRodrigues Hi PEGORIER PEGORIER please be aware that you need to open an account on MUSIC TRIBE COMMUNITY to be able to submit a assistance request
        • October 7, 2020
        Lasdeg Hi Pedro, i did create an account but as i told u since i can't select a product or brand in the ticket form (choice list is empty) i can't post the tixket
        • October 13, 2020
    • Lasdeg
      Lasdeg Hi Pedro, any news about this powercore power adaptator. On my side i still can't any ticket, always for the same reason. Is there any other way to contact support, I'm loosing a lot of time here. Thx
      • October 27, 2020
    • Lasdeg
      Lasdeg Thx a lot Pedro, but the brand list is still empty so i can't create ticket. Can u send me a new link with the brand (tc electronics) and model (tc powercore) already filled ? Thx a lot
      • October 28, 2020
        PedroRodrigues Hi Pegorier, please follow the link below to submit a parts request via the link below and if you cannot select the brand and the model just state that on the body of the message. please follow the link https://community.musictribe.com/pages/create-new-ticket?type=spare%20parts
        • October 28, 2020
        Lasdeg Is there any number i ca, call to speak to someone, it's impossible for me to fill the form for ticket, it won't allow me since they are required to sumit the ticket
        • November 6, 2020
        Lasdeg I finally manage to create a ticket on another cpu, looks like my web browser was too old. Thx for ur support
        • November 10, 2020
  • Rafa78
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-12

Hello, how can I update the firmware of the wizard series finalizer plus.

0 168
  • jackftce
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-09-18

Using my Hypergravity Mini seems to increase feedback through PA with both Fender and Taylor A/E guitars. Is there a toneprint download that can help minimize this?

0 167
  • Doubleneck1
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-04-10

I’ve read about all of the Freezing issues on this faulty pedal but not until I bought one. Mine, like many others Freezes, but it does it when I turn the effects knob. A constant red light is on for the Effects LED and for Looper 1. Anyone else suffered this fate? This pedal is apparently a big mess. 

read more...
    0 166
    • Doubleneck1
      Wolf53

I had the same issue with my Ditto X4. Returned the device to manufacturer. They reseated the SD card internally and restored the firmware. If this were to happen again to my unit again, I believe I could have done this myself.

Hope this helps!

• April 10, 2020
    • Doubleneck1
      TC-Mike

Hi Doubleneck,

Please get in touch with our tech support regarding this. they will advice you on how to get your unit fixed.

Please let them know the serialnumber, so they can check wether your pedal still had the 1st generation SD card that we no longer use..

Cheers,

Mike

• May 6, 2020
Go to page