254,618 members
132,321 posts
  • lewiszielsdorf
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-08-04

Is this tech support?

0 145
    • lewiszielsdorf
      Paul_Vannatto No this is the forum. If you need tech support, select Support above and submit a support ticket.
      • August 3, 2020
  • On-the-Rocks
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-12-11

my looper switch is stuck on voice mode only. Can’t get into guitar effects or looper mode. Can anyone help me in this matter. 

0 141
    • On-the-Rocks
      TCH-Rob

Hi @On-the-Rocks !

You can adjust the Looper input on VL3x by pressing the "UTIL" button in the Looper, and then pressing the "Input" button. You'll then be able to select which input you want for the looper. I hope this helps, if this doesn't solve your problem please let me know!

• December 12, 2019
  • ChrisF
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-02-13

I saw a friend's band the other week, and he had a TCH box that allowed him play his bass to whatever pitch he wanted, without physically tuning the instrument. So he was in standard tuning, but he can play a half-step lower through the box. He showed me, but now I've forgotten it. What is it?

read more...
    0 140
    • ChrisF
      TCH-Rob

Hi @ChrisF , 

our  Voicelive 3 would allow you to do this using the octaver effect, but that might not be the most accurate or efficient way to pitch shift your pedal. I would check out the TC Electronic Brain Waves pitch shifter; this might be a cheaper and better sounding device if all you want is pitch shifting. 

• February 13, 2020
    • ChrisF
      ChrisF

Thanis @TCH-Rob , I think I found the pedal I'm looking for, albeit from a different company.

• February 14, 2020
    • ChrisF
      ChrisF

@TCH-Rob so on the VL3X, how can I pitch shift 3 semi-tones, say, I play an F major chord but key of D is played?

• February 29, 2020
    • ChrisF
      TCH-Rob

@ChrisF  you would use the "octaver' effect in the guitar section and set the "shift" parameter to the number of semitones you want to transpose your signal by. You'd also need to se the mix to 100%. Unfortunately this wouldn't sound very good; the pitch shifter in VL3 isn't great, and works best when playing single notes. 

• March 2, 2020
  • dhoff1234
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-02-11

Hey There,

A friends Voicelive 2 broke.  I opened it up, found one of the voltage regulators has a dead short.  I put in a ticket to see if tc-helicon can get me a schematic or maybe people actually repair equipment and can say, oh yea, such and such goes bad.  They closed out the ticket without any response.  I guess it is too much effort to be helpful.  

If anyone has ever encountered something causing it to stop working, feel free to respond.  I will start with desoldering the cables one at a time, and seeing if the voltage comes back.  Nothing obvious on the main board.  

Thanks.

read more...
    0 136
    • dhoff1234
      TCH-Rob

Hi @dhoff1234 !

It's odd that our care team closed your ticket without a responce. What was the ticket number? I can enquire more with them and get them to follow up if you'd like. 

• February 26, 2020
    • dhoff1234
      dhoff1234

Hi Rob,

Feel free to give it a try.  The ticket number is CAS-70505-C7P4W2.

Thanks very much,
      Dan

• February 26, 2020
    • dhoff1234
      TCH-Rob

Hi @dhoff1234 ,

an email was sent to you about the ticket on the 9th, but they forgot to attach the schematic. An email will be sent shortly with the requested information!  

• February 28, 2020
  • Roland1
    Contributor - Level 3
    2019-12-31

Hi everybody

ON the older forum for TC Helicon VL3 i wrote under avator "rolandus".
    Now it's my first time on mus!ctribe community.

Is there any possibility to simulate the effect of the Oberheim Rototor module, to get ramdom harmonies?
    In the 80's it was a common effect (Fusion Jazz oder Pop).
    The effect is described very well here: https://robbykilgore.com/?p=19&fbclid=IwAR1uevphz8LIvIFDVIt6Z_YClfOQidT1ufOLE0Pt8BgV7zomHCR9bJg9vls

Is there a module from TC to get this?
    Thank you

Roland

read more...
    1 125
  • grigiopositivo
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-24

Buongiorno a tutti, ho un voicelive 2 e vorrei creare un preset per poter cantare canzoni di Vasco Rossi. qualcuno potrebbe aiutarmi?

0 125
  • chrishair
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-03-04

Hi there I am experiencing a problem with the above product and wondering if anyone has any advice.

The PA speaker I am using with the pedal does not have an XLR input, only a 1/4 jack input. Therefore I am connecting the pedal from a Sure SM58 to XLR into pedal, then XLR to 1/4 jack cable out of pedal and into speaker. I am getting a loud noise accompanying the desired effect. I have since tried the pedal using only XLR cables into a different system and the problem disappears.

So as it seems that the noise is caused by using an XLR to 1/4 jack cable as opposed to only XLR, I'm wondering if there are any work arounds / solutions to this problem which would allow me to use this pedal with a PA with only line inputs. I have tried both balanced and unbalanced 1/4 cables and the noise is there with both.

Thanks in advance for any help / advice

Chris

read more...
    0 121
    • chrishair
      TCH-Rob

@chrishair are you finding you need to boost the volume a lot on the current PA? Generally you need to put your mic through a pre-amp, which the mic mechanic doesn't have. If you're going directly into a PA and not using a mic preamp, this could add noise when you boost your mic volume using the PA volume. 

• March 4, 2020
  • New
    andyspeck
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-02

Just purchased a new SingThing and the instruction manuals (and YouTubes) seem very limited in instructions.  When I engage/change the "Effects" button, it seems that the effects are applied equally to guitar AND voice.  In other words, effects should be unique to each desired input (guitar separate from voice).  Frustrating to say the least.

Help please!?!?!

Andy

read more...
    0 117
  • New
    Mircode1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-22

Hi,

I bought my Voicelivetouch2 in 2016, never register it. I tried on the platform but I can't.

This is the invoice 

View Attachment
    read more...
    0 117
    • Mircode1
      Dale_M Hi Mircode can you give me your name and email? I will see if I can help you manually.
      • Jan 22
    • Mircode1
      Mircode1 [email protected] Biancavilla Mirella, but I bought also some instruments with my company (Behringer Neutron and I had the same problem, someone registered for me).
      • Jan 25
    • Mircode1
      Dale_M I have sent you an email and resolved this (please check your inbox/junk) also if you have any more to register please reply.
      • Jan 25
  • bearaby
    Contributor - Level 3
    2020-01-23

I love this box for karaoke but I notice singers still get way too loud without warning without an outboard compressor. Would I need to turn off tone to use an outboard compressor in the insert of the Perform V mic channel on my mixer? I haven't tried it yet and thought I would ask here first.

read more...
    0 114
    • bearaby
      TCH-Rob

Hi @bearaby , 

I would test both! It likely won't sound bad if you leave tone on and then use an outboard compressor, but if you find your signal is getting too compressed you could turn tone off. 

Hope this helps  

• January 23, 2020
    • bearaby
      kiskadar69

I think these effects should be used one after the other:

1. TC-Helicon VoiceTone T1 (you can set higher compression on this)

2. TC-Helicon Perform-V (with Tone off).

• January 24, 2020
Go to page