Statistics

254,887 members
132,631 posts
  • whydavewhy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-08
    Can the VoiceLive Rack be used in a mixing board’s Effects Loop to double vocals on multiple channels? (So the mics would be in different channels of the board, with varied send amounts on each channel, going to the VoiceLive Rack. Then the Lead Mute would be turned OFF on the unit. (Or does that only affect the lead vocal when a mic is plugged in directly to the VoiceLive Rack?)
    read more...
    0 112
    • whydavewhy
      kiskadar69 Would only the Double effect be turned on in the VoiceLive Rack? I think it would work. Lead Mute should be turned On.
      • July 9, 2020
    • whydavewhy
      Francois43912 I would love to learn if it is possible to get an inbound stereo signal into that loop?
      • July 23, 2020
    • whydavewhy
      kiskadar69 @Paul Francois: IMO it isn't possible. The mixers first mix the stereo channels into mono and send them to the mixer's Aux output. The TC-Helicon VoiceLive Rack also has a mono input.
      • July 24, 2020
  • Gerdski
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-03
    Hello, I can set a lot of levels in this nice machine, but I haven't found out yet where I adjust the overall voulme level for the complete Preset/Patch. Where is this setting? Yes, I have read the manual :-)
    0 112
    • Gerdski
      kiskadar69 There does not seem to be such a parameter. What is your original problem?
      • July 3, 2020
      • How to set Preset Level in Voicelive 3 Extreme
        Gerdski My original Problem is that I want to set the Presets evenly to avoid volume differences in live performance.
        • July 4, 2020
    • Gerdski
      kiskadar69 I think you need to come up with a workaround.
      • July 4, 2020
      • How to set Preset Level in Voicelive 3 Extreme
        kiskadar69 ..or ask TC-Helicon to include this parameter in the next VoiceLive 3 firmware version.
        • July 4, 2020
    • Gerdski
      FabioValdez in the main screen, turn one of the knobs under the screen and you will get in the level options.
      • July 4, 2020
    • Gerdski
      Gerdski Will try that, thanks!
      • July 5, 2020
  • Billhenry
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-02-25

The Center knobs you turn to adjust settings has quit. Rendering the pedal pretty much unusable.

i read many had same failure for to plastic potentiometer. 

does anyone know how to get reolacment parts to I can repair this? Perhaps a pet number or electonics part to replace with?

Owehaps someone has already had this corrected.

it looks like a lot solidiered to board. Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

read more...
    0 108
  • ILYICH
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-06-01

Hello dear all, 

I am looking for the ways to separate dry and wet microphone signals on VL3X in order to have only-wet and only-dry signals coming out separately. I also wonder whether one could do it via the expression pedal? Basically have a dry signal and add all the effects into the mix via expression pedal.

Also I know one can separate dry and wet signals via mono, yet I still hear the dry sound of my voice in the Right/Effects channel. Are these the remains of what is not being covered by the effects? Even on the hard-tune-harmonizer I still hear the base sound of my voice though...

Curious whether there is something one could do?

Many thanks in advance!

ILYICH

read more...
    0 107
  • New
    DavidDelemont
    Contributor - Level 3
    2021-03-17

Hello, someone would be kind enough to explain to me how I use my VL3X with my DAW via USB or MIDI (I don't know how it really is). I have a track with a dry voice and I want to give it some effects (especially the harmony) of my VL3X.
    At the moment I am using Cakewalk by Bandlab which is the same as any SONAR.
    Thanks in advance

read more...
    0 107
    • DavidDelemont
      PedroRodrigues Hi DavidDelemont Please be aware that VoiceLive 3 Extreme must be on the latest Firmware version.
      If you haven’t already, please use our VoiceSupport 2 application to update your VL3 to the latest available firmware.
      A USB audio connection is established through the USB-mini port in the back of your VoiceLive 3 connect that to your computer using the included USB cable, same as you would for a firmware update. User-added image. USB audio in VoiceLive 3 only supports 2 channels
      This means you unfortunately cannot do crazy multitracking with simultaneous separated auxiliary, backing track, stereo vocal, and stereo guitar channels. But we have included multiple modes for different uses to make the most of these 2 channels.
      There are three different input modes for VoiceLive 3 to receive USB audio from your computer, which are selectable in the Setup menu on the Input tab under the USB Mode parameter:

STEREO USB audio from your computer is received with its panning intact, as a stereo signal. Incoming USB audio competes with the backing track player (Extreme only), and levels can be edited in the VoiceLive 3's "Mix" menu. USB output back to your computer is locked to a full stereo mix (wet vocals and wet guitar together)
      DAW TRACKING Incoming USB audio is stereo and one-way, as in VoiceLive 3 does not return the USB audio coming from your computer back into the computer
      DAW INSERT For applying VoiceLive 3's effects to dry audio from your computer. USB audio received from your computer is expected to be panned - audio panned left will go through VoiceLive 3s vocal path, and audio panned right will go through VoiceLive 3s instrument path

There are also a couple output modes for how your VoiceLive 3 sends its audio (your vocal and guitar signals) into your computer, which are selectable in the Setup menu on the Output tab under the USB Output Mode parameter:

STEREO USB audio output to your computer is a stereo mix of wet vocals and wet guitar
      SAME AS XLR The two left and right USB audio channels (1 and 2 respectively) sending to your computer mimic the two main XLR outputs from the VoiceLive 3
      DRY VOX L / GUITAR R Mono dry vocals are sent to your computer on channel 1, and mono dry guitar is sent to your computer on channel 2

If you want to essentially use your VoiceLive 3 as a USB hardware plugin with your DAW, we recommend using the DAW INSERT input mode and the SAME AS XLR output mode, with the XLR Output Mode set to Dual Mono.
      With this setup, audio from your DAW panned left will be fed through VoiceLive 3s vocal path and back out wet in mono to channel 1, and audio from your DAW panned right will be fed through VoiceLive 3s guitar path and back out wet in mono to channel 2.
      On Windows machines, VoiceLive 3 is not compatible with ASIO drivers. We recommend using a native Windows driver like DirectSound, WaveOut, or Wasapi, which of the two gives you the lowest latency.
      If your VoiceLive 3 is not showing up as a selectable audio device in your DAW, please see this page.
      On Mac computers, VoiceLive 3 is class compliant and does not require additional drivers.
      Thank you
      • Mar 17
  • Jayric1313
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-02-20
    0 107
    • Jayric1313
      TCH-Rob

The VL3 can process a bass throught the guitar inputs. The only downside of using bass is that you can't use NaturalPlay harmonies with it as you need to play chords in order to use NaturalPlay. 

• February 26, 2020
  • JohnShelley
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-02-12

Imported some tracks.  Noticed for the first time XIST message.  What does this mean?  Does it mean the track exists already?  If so does it overwrite?

0 104
  • bearaby
    Contributor - Level 3
    2020-02-26

Please give me reasons to upgrade to VoiceLive Play (or other?) from a Perform V for hosting karaoke, which by nature has singers requesting many different songs, unknown to me in advance.

0 101
    • bearaby
      TCH-Rob

Hi @bearaby ,

The Perform V is nice because it's very fast and easy to edit, but the Voicelive Play has far more options and you can do deeper editing with it. Voicelive Play also allows you to store 500 presets, so if there are several songs you know are common you can recreate the vocal effects from them and store them in the pedal. It really comes down to whether you want flexibility or easy fast editing. Let me know if you have any questions about these pedals, I'm here to help!  

• February 28, 2020
  • midpres
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-12-31

how many open spots available for new sounds? anyone know?

0 101
  • New
    hamanohashi
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-25

Hello

Does someone have the vyzor editor for TC Helicon VoiceWorks excecutable/setup for windows ? 

Impossible to find it as all website are down now : 

psicraft =down

tc helicon = redirect to psicraft

thank you !

read more...
    0 101
    • hamanohashi
      PedroRodrigues Hi hamanohashi, Please consider that this software and the unit you are refering to are legacy but I was able to find it, follow the link below to access VYZOR https://wsi.li/dl/XvihQuHjKh76RakWC/ Thank you
      • Feb 28
      • Vyzor editor for TC Helicon VoiceWorks
        hamanohashi PedroRodrigues many thanks ! I will try it thank you so much !
        • ·
        • Mar 1
      • Vyzor editor for TC Helicon VoiceWorks
        hamanohashi Tried and it does not work ... looks like it support only TC Electronic not TC Helicon If someone have the good excexutable thank you
        • Mar 12
    • hamanohashi
      JohndeWitt Still looking for that Vyzor editor for my TC VoiceWorks (not plus). Can anyone share the executable? Many, many thanks in advance!!
      • Jun 21
Go to page