Statistics

228,124 members
102,945 posts
  • New
    devon51
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-05

Hi I'm using a lake lm44 and I  noticed on the Jbl file the JBL VTX S28 sub is only showing a Caridioid setting but not Regular setting I got the new software update on my computer  Version 7.0.4 & library V5:3 can anyone help me 

read more...
    0 58
    • devon51
      DavidKnighton Hello Devon,
      You can see in the module preset notes that Output 1 is the front fire sub and Output 2 is the rear. If you don't want cardioid config, simply don't use the 2nd output. Instead, go into the output assignments and configure output 2 to take input from the front fire config.
      • Feb 5
    • devon51
      devon51 Could u help me out step by step to set it up??
      • Feb 5
      • Jbl Vtx S28  regular setting
        DavidKnighton Hi Devon,
        If you are unsure how to configure the modules this far in, I would highly recommend some basic training before pressing on. Yes I could walk you step by step, but that's not going to help you in the long run, as this software is extremely thorough in terms of what can be achieved. I am going to provide you with links to our Lake training seminars so you can build confidence at a steady pace. Also, the Lake operator manual is bundled with the software and it is also very thorough. I strongly suggest giving it a glance around every corner. You can follow the file path here to find the manual on your C drive.
        C:\Program Files (x86)\Lake\Lake Controller v7.0.0\documents
        • Feb 5