Statistics

216,608 members
89,861 posts
  • V61Church
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2020-10-02

Hey guys, I am trying to set a limiter on the Main Out of my XR18 to boost my stream broadcast mix and protect it from clipping. The only limiter FX on the XR18 is the 'Precision Limiter' which doesn't have a threshold to set. Does anyone know how this Precision Limiter works? Also, the GR meter doesn't engage on the Xair iPad app.

Are there any ways around this FX Plug in or anything I can do to have a make-shift Limiter on the XR18?

Feedback to Behringer on the XR18 - could you add another standard Limiter plugin on the XR18?

read more...
    0 124
    • V61Church
      RexBeckett The Precision Limiter does work in a strange way. I generally use the in-bus compressor. This has all the controls you would expect on a compressor/limiter.
      • October 2, 2020
  • Raggydoll
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-01
    I have filled in a ticket completely for registering my 76 KT. When I click on register nothing happens.
    0 60
    • Raggydoll
      Dale_M Have you received any email confirmation or a ticket number?
      • July 1, 2020
    • Raggydoll
      Greene Can I register a product on the mobile app?
      • September 20, 2020
  • MikeMicMNR
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-28

I purchased the 76-kt a few months ago. It's completely unusable due to the loud audio hiss. I was going to literally throw it away but then I thought of contacting you guys for help. I did create a ticket for technical support about a week ago but have yet to receive any reply whatsoever. The unit I have is completely useless. I mean just turning it on creates the most awful audio hiss. The higher the output, the worse the noise gets. I've tried everything from feeding it a hot input to avoid turning up the output level, to going through a gate to supress the noise but nothing seems to help at all because the hiss is very loud and can be heard behind the vocals or whatever I'm trying to compress. Any help?

Thanks in advance. 

read more...
    0 40
    • MikeMicMNR
      Nigel67 Hi Miguel. This is definitely not right and we need to get your unit in for repair. What was the ticket number for the case you submitted and I will check where it is in the queue. I am surprised that nobody answered it as we do normally clear the queues within 24 hours. Let me know the case number and we can go from there.
      • September 27, 2020
      • 76-KT (audio hiss)
        MikeMicMNR Thank you in advance Mr. Turner. This was the ticket number I was given: Ticket Number: CAS-141048-L2V5F9
        • ·
        • September 27, 2020
      • 76-KT (audio hiss)
        Nigel67 Hi Miguel. I have found your case. I have asked the guys in Vegas to take a look at it when they get in and reply to you.
        • September 28, 2020
  • Rafa78
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-12

Hello, how can I update the firmware of the wizard series finalizer plus.

0 34
  • lewiszielsdorf
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-08-04

Is this tech support?

0 33
    • lewiszielsdorf
      Paul_Vannatto No this is the forum. If you need tech support, select Support above and submit a support ticket.
      • August 3, 2020
  • New
    RichardPenrose
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-11-13

Hi,

I have a KT-2a and am wondering what the small Stereo Link trim pot does? I am mainly using the KT-2a for tracking and am wondering what it should be set to?

0 31
    • RichardPenrose
      KyleJohnson Hi Richard, Kyle here with Music Tribe. The 2A-KT units can be Stereo linked via a TRS cable so that you can use a pair of them. The Trim is there so that if you see inconsistencies on the gain reduction meters between the 2 units you can correct them with the Trim.
      • November 13, 2020
    • RichardPenrose
      RichardPenrose Hi Kyle. Thanks for the info. Where should the stereo link trim be set when using a single KT-2a for tracking?
      • November 14, 2020
      • Klark Teknik KT-2a - Stereo link trim?
        KyleJohnson Thank you for your patience. Keep it at the Default/0 setting when using a single unit.
        • November 16, 2020
  • New
    PaoloTrulli
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-01-22

Is there any ready to use setting for acoustic guitar?

What would be the best settings for both fingerstyle and strumming.

Thanks

0 25
    • PaoloTrulli
      WilliamR Hello PaoloTrulli, William from musictribe here. I would start out by experimenting with the toneprint FullbandComp1. This toneprint has a wider range that works well for acoustic guitar. Tweek it in the toneprint editor to fit your particular needs.
      • Jan 22
      • Hypergravity Toneprint for acoustic guitar
        PaoloTrulli Thanks I will follow your suggestion but I can`t belive that nobody already made a toneprint...
        • Jan 23
  • eddydunlapsteelguitar
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-02

Is there an A&R person for Klark Teknik or is it all under the Berhinger/Musictribe personel? I've got a KT-2A and EQTP-KT and have made multiple tags in my instagram stories and posts with their gear in use and have tried to contact someone about purchasing more directly from them. If anyone has any info on who to contact, please let me know. Thanks!

read more...
    0 16
  • Kentyn
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-23

Can I come straight our of my Mojave Mic output to the 2A-K2 or do I have to go through a preamp first.  

K

0 16
    • Kentyn
      Kentyn Yes, this is me answering my own question. Buy a good preamp and get over it.
      • September 23, 2020
    • Kentyn
      KyleJohnson Hi Kentyn, Kyle here from Music Tribe. Technically you could probably achieve enough gain to make it work, but It's not designed to be a Mic Preamp. You should consider that 1. There is no +48v Phantom Power, and 2. At a a high gain level like you would need for this purpose, the 2A might be a bit noisier than you would want from a Mic Preamp.
      • September 23, 2020
  • New
    willowsam1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-01

Hi folks.

Is the KT-2A going to be available again? I'm keen to have one, but if not I will look at other options. Thanks.

0 13
    • willowsam1
      john0121 Unfortunately as we do not directly sell products to end users we are unable to provide any information on pricing and availability of products. You will need to instead directly contact one of our resellers/partners and they will be able to advise you further. You can find the details of our international retailers/partners at the following link:

https://klarkteknik.com/buy.html
      • November 1, 2020
Go to page