Statistics

227,915 members
102,711 posts
  • rejjieb
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-07-02
    Hi, I need a support ticket for the above-mentioned, TC Waterfall Logo starting to act again.
    0 77
    • rejjieb
      Nigel67 Hi Rejjie, please go to the Support Tab at the top of the page and submit a support ticket through there. many thanks
      • July 3, 2020
  • killerguitar386
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-08-18

Hello, I cannot seem to get my Clarity M Stereo to sync over AES. I have gotten to work as a plug-in wiht ProTools at all sample rates, but it just refuses to sync with my SSL L300. The Sync Lock Flashes Red and Green, and in the system menu it says 44.1kHz when it flashes green. It does not seem to detect audio. My L300 is clocked at 96kHz, and I just don't know what to do!

read more...
    0 36
    • killerguitar386
      KyleJohnson Hi there, Kyle here with Music Tribe. A couple of things to check here. 1. How long is the cable you are using, at 96k the cable length can become an issue. Also make sure it is 1 direct connection from the output of your L300 to the Adapter>D-SUB. 2. Are you able to clock your L300 at 48k and see if you get Sync that way? 3. Have you tested with different cables and adapters? 4. In the SYS menu, make sure USB Mode is set to Disk Drive and the Input setting is set to AES1.
      • August 18, 2020
      • Clarity M Stereo Not Syncing over AES
        killerguitar386 Hey Kyle! 1) I am using the breakout cable with the provided BNC to XLR adapter straight into the console's AES 1/2 output. 2) I am not able to switch to 48K because of the setup 3) I don't have any other cables or adapters. 4) It is definitely set to AES1 and Disk Drive
        • August 18, 2020
        KyleJohnson That is unusual. Okay. Can you please submit a Tech support ticket by clicking the Support button at the top of the page? It will be easier to troubleshoot this via email. Please submit a case and write ATTN: Kyle in the subject or description line so that it gets to me asap.
        • August 18, 2020
        killerguitar386 Cool, I submitted one now! I appreciate the help and quick responses.
        • ·
        • August 18, 2020
  • New
    servizitecnici
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-30
    Hi everyone! I have a DB-8 MKII mainframe with the following SW versions:
    • TC Icon SW: 8.4.00
    • Frame SW: 3.40
    • DSP SW: 3.40
    • Ethernet SW: 8.10
    • AES8 SW: 1.31

I have 2 requests:

1. Where can I download the latest versions of Frame, Net (Ethernet) and DSP software? Or could someone send them to me? I need those files because I also have other DB8 MKII mainframes with older versions that i would like to upgrade.
    2. How can I view the list of all the licenses that are present in the device?

read more...
    0 17
    • servizitecnici
      KyleJohnson HI Lauro, Kyle here with Music Tribe Support. I think we can help you with both of these inquiries. Please submit a Technical Support ticket by clicking on Support at the top of the page, scroll down and select Technical Support.
      • October 30, 2020