Statistics

249,549 members
126,572 posts
  • New
    Cyclotron
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-16

I bought a VSS3 Nativa last Black Friday and never received the invoice. Now I would like to upgrade to the System 6000 Native Bundle but not before making sure that I will receive my corresponding invoice. How can I get both the invoice for my previous purchase and the next one?

Order number: 88816

read more...
    0 81
    • Cyclotron
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Please contact us directly by submitting a Support ticket through the Support link at the top of the page. This will allow us to communicate directly via Email.
      • Mar 16
      • Plugin Invoice
        Cyclotron Hi, Kyle. Thanks for your quick response.
        Could you tell me what type of care ticket I should select? (Pre-sales, technical support, service request, product registration...)

Thank you very much in advance
        • Mar 17
  • New
    majorizmlab
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-09

Hi there, i requested a free trial license for TC ELECTRONIC BRICKWALL HD, it says that an activation has been sent already but actually didn't receive anything yet.

This is my ilok: majorizmlab

Thanks in advance

All the best

read more...
    0 81
  • New
    MrArkadin
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-05

I feel pain every time I try and navigate this site.

So I am trying to register VSS3 in the hope of being to download the new version (which I'm sure will be another rigmarole). I cannot register VSS3 because the brand drop-down does not work (see attached pic).

I had to jump through hoops to even register this account, now I can't actually do anything. I cannot even create a support ticket because that also needs the brand selecting, so I cannot even contact support to tell there is an issue with the support form! Genius. 

I woud like to add this is the most awful portal I have had the misfortune to use. Finding this forum is a chore, and I couldn't even post earlier for some reason. Please tell me someone is working on improving it.

read more...
    1 79
    • MrArkadin
      Nigel67 Hi MrArkadin. I am very sorry for the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I have notified our web team and they will be looking at a fix for the issue you are experiencing. In the meantime, I will open a case for you and send an e-mail. You should receive it shortly. Please also check your Spam / Junk folders to make sure it hasn't gone in there. Apologies again.
      • Apr 5
      • VSS3 product registration
        Nigel67 E-mail just sent
        • Apr 5
  • Vasco_Romijn
    Contributor - Level 3
    2020-06-15
    Where is the old forum, this community is not going to be any better. It was at least possible to find something in the community 1.0 mess but 2.0 is even worse! I almost didn't visit community version 1.0 coming from the real old forum but with this 2.0 my visits will probably reduce to 0. Facebook group pages are even easier to use than this community.
    read more...
    1 79
    • Vasco_Romijn
      Paul_Vannatto Hi Vasco, I hear you (loud and clear). Hopefully they will fix this mess and soon.
      • June 15, 2020
    • Vasco_Romijn
      Vasco_Romijn And this new version is soooooooo slow.
      • June 18, 2020
    • Vasco_Romijn
      PerHeldal The "About"-section on this site is the only part that makes sense. Did they assign the 5 most computer-illiterate people across the entire company to run the website? Gradually they almost managed to mess up the old forum during its last couple years, then they launched the music-tribe disaster (1.0), and now they fired a nuclear missile (2.0) at it to fix it. Can it get worse? My 30+ years of IT-experience says "not likely", but I've underestimated their incompetence before :-)
      • August 18, 2020
  • New
    micdim
    Contributor - Level 3
    2020-12-02

Hi I just downloaded the new version of Midas M-Air-Edit for Mac, but after opening it, it says X-Air-Edit? I know that they are the same company & apps work identical, but anybody know if a M-Air-Edit update is coming?

Also this new X-Air-Edit version 1.6 is slower on my Mac Mojave 10.11.6, and now both versions keep crashing.

Thank you!

read more...
    0 76
    • micdim
      john0121 Hi Michael, I just tested the download too from the Midas page and find the same. I'll check with the web team and see if we can get this resolved.
      • December 1, 2020
    • micdim
      john0121 Hi Michael, links working now to download the M version.
      • December 2, 2020
    • micdim
      micdim Hi John, thanks for fixing the link. P.S. The new version's graphics seem to be slow showing up. All the interface graphics come in slowly one at a time. Any thoughts on this?
      • December 2, 2020
      • Midas M-Air-Edit New Version 1.6?
        john0121 Not happening for me on the PC version everything is loading instantly. Are you on an older computer?
        • December 3, 2020
      • Midas M-Air-Edit New Version 1.6?
        micdim The graphics only come in one at a time when starting the application. Once it's up and running it seems fine. Just a little annoying since the last version would come up right away.
        I have a MacPro 5,1 mid 2012 with 2 x 3.46. GHz 6-core intel and Radeon RX 580 8GB Video card. Mojave 10.11.6 operating system, and Also 40Gigs of Ram.
        • December 3, 2020
  • lpagross
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-08-26

What does the "Changes affect selected Channel" vs "Changes affect all Channels" do in the Sends tab? Also, above this I think you can choose where to tap the bus from, but this isn't updated on the Routing tab (as far as I can see). Am I right?

read more...
    0 74
    • lpagross
      RexBeckett When Changes affect all Channels is on, if you change the signal tap for a bus send it will be changed for all channels (1-32 + Aux 1-6 + FX Returns 1-4). Otherwise the change only affects the selected channel.The signal taps on the Sends tab are the points within the channel processing for the send to the bus. The signal taps shown in the routing tables are for outputs from the bus or channel.
      • August 26, 2020
      • X32 Edit Sends tab
        lpagross Aha, that's great. I confirmed the "Change affect all Channels" by switching it on, changing the vocals to Post EQ & then jumping to another channel. I expected it to be all Mix Bus Channels, it's the channels of the desk :-)
        • August 26, 2020
      • X32 Edit Sends tab
        lpagross I confirmed the signal taps being to the bus by listening to the output from a bus (rather than the main output or the control room output) and changing the output to that bus from pre-fader to post-fader then moving the Main LR bus fader. It works as expected, thanks so much.
        • August 26, 2020
    • lpagross
      lpagross It's a shame that the Sends tab doesn't have an extra "mute" button for each mix bus so that you could route to headphones & not mind about the Mute button on the Main LR bus. It still affects the mix buses :-(
      • August 26, 2020
    • lpagross
      RexBeckett I don't understand how you want the mutes to work. You can mute each Mixbus separately - although not on the Sends tab.
      • August 26, 2020
      • X32 Edit Sends tab
        lpagross When I mute a channel in the Main LR bus it is muted in the Mix bus (which I'm using to feed IEMs for each musician), which isn't how I'm used to working. If I have chosen pre-fade for a headphone feed & I then mute the channel on the Main LR bus (for a few seconds say, to focus on something else) I don't expect it to have any effect on the headphone feed. Perhaps the sends tab could adopt the colour scheme of the routing tab if space is an issue?
        • August 26, 2020
      • X32 Edit Sends tab
        RexBeckett OK, I understand. Yes it would be nice if the channel mute behavior was configurable to suit personal preferences. As it is, it is better to take channels out of the Main mix by pulling down the fader. If you need to mute some channels on a regular basis, you could assign them to a DCA group and mute that.
        • ·
        • August 26, 2020
    • lpagross
      GaryHiggins There is a work around for this. Make sure the DCA groups checkbox is NOT checked on the setup/mixer/mute system page. Then if an input ch belongs to a DCA group and the DCA is muted, ONLY the sends to mains are muted NOT the bus sends. This is the setting to use to allow monitors to remain active while FOH ch's remain muted. Make a DCA group that includes all your desired main ch's and use that DCA mute to mute/unmute the mains, the buses will not get muted. If the DCA groups box is checked off, it acts like a master mute for DCA's and will mute the participating ch's everywhere.
      • August 26, 2020
    • lpagross
      lpagross The DCA mutes are a useful work around, thanks.
      • August 26, 2020
  • New
    panamatom
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-14

404 - File or directory not found.

The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Since yesterday at least. What had happened?

read more...
    0 74
    • panamatom
      Dale_M Hi there which version are you trying to download? Mac or PC?
      • Apr 14
    • panamatom
      panamatom

like it is in headline: PC

• Apr 14
      • can´t download x-air edit for pc
        Dale_M Sorry my bad, can you share the link and I will get the developers to check out what is happening
        • Apr 14
    • panamatom
      panamatom

No problem, here is the link: https://mediadl.musictribe.com/download/software/behringer/XAIR/X-AIR-Edit_PC_V1.5.zip
      • Apr 14
  • New
    jdodge01
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-04-16

is there any software available to use on a iMac to control the XR18??

0 73
  • Paul_Vannatto
    Volunteer Moderator
    2020-09-08

Hi everyone,

I have just released a Wing version (beta 0.85) of the popular Live Toolbox and have upgraded a number of other apps accordingly (for Windows, Mac, linux, Raspberry Pi). All Live Toolboxes now includes a chat tool (from MX Terminal). Sysex OSC Generator can now generate Wing version of the midi sysex string.

Please note that the Mac package (dmg) includes both 32 and 64 bit apps.

Here is a complete list of updates

• Wing Live Toolbox (0.85) https://sourceforge.net/projects/wing-live-toolbox/
    • X32 Live Toolbox (1.31) https://sourceforge.net/projects/x32livetoolbox/
    • X-Air Live Toolbox (1.31) https://sourceforge.net/projects/xairlivetoolbox/
    • MX Terminal (1.06) https://sourceforge.net/projects/mx-terminal/
    • LT_Command (1.06) https://sourceforge.net/projects/lt-command/
    • Sysex OSC Generator (1.10) https://sourceforge.net/projects/sysexoscgen/
    • Wing XM32 To Wing Converter (1.00) https://sourceforge.net/projects/xm32-to-wing-converter/
    • Wing Snipshot Toolbox (1.00) https://sourceforge.net/projects/wing-snipshot-toolbox/

If you find any bugs or have suggestions, please let me know.

read more...
    3 73
  • New
    mCweed12
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-11

I am unable to transfer license from old machine to new machine because the hard drive failed and I had no back up  .
    all I want is a fix for this problem. I need a new license!!!   Support tickets just don't work   .  I really am desperate having to post this in an open forum   .   Find below some proof of my purchase   

Time of purchase: 21/11/2018 14:13:02 (Central European Time)

Product: VSS3 NATIVE
    '
    Activation

To activate your software, please download and install the iLok License Manager, available from iLok.com and use the Redeem an Activation Code feature.

Activation code:

7202-1628-3550-5147-7507-0856-6460-88

Software Download

Download your Software from here:

If you have purchased a bundle, you might need to download multiple installers, following the link above.

As you may need this email or the information herein for other purposes at a later stage, we would like to encourage you to store it in a safe place!

For further information about invoicing, privacy and policy terms please refer to store.tcelectronic.com.

Should you have any problems downloading, installing or using the software, please do not hesitate to get in touch with the TC Electronic CARE Team

Best regards
    The TC Electronic team

read more...
    0 72
    • mCweed12
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi mCweed12, could you please provide any additional information on the issues you are experiencing with submitting a ticket so that I can investigate this further?
      • Mar 11
Go to page