Statistics

249,548 members
126,571 posts
  • New
    micko_w
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-03-19

Hi,

My tone print editor won't functon on my mac anymore & I couldn't find a place to download a new version on the App store

Can anyone provide me with a link please?

Many thanks

0 58
  • New
    LevynGarner
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-12

Hi there ! need some help..

I Bought MD4 Yesterday through paypal (order 1520199), I received the confirmation mail from paypal but a this time ive still not receive any license code.

Please, some help will be appreciate !

best,

Garner.

read more...
    0 57
    • LevynGarner
      WilliamR Hello, I messaged you to sort this out for you.
      • May 12
      • Bought MD4 Native yesterday and still not received any license
        LevynGarner Thanks for reply I have replied to message with the requested infos !
        • May 13
  • New
    JeffParr
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-12-26

Hi is anybody having issues with Xair and macOS 10.15 Catalina compatability. Have you resolved it and how?

0 57
    • JeffParr
      DaveMorrison What problems are you having? It runs on Catalina. Do you have a specific problem?
      • December 26, 2020
    • JeffParr
      JeffParr I just purchased a new mac and transferred my older version over from my old mac and there seems to be a glitch maybe I should just download the latest version from the site. I am glad to here it works ok thank you.
      • December 26, 2020
    • JeffParr
      DaveMorrison With a fresh install, remember to open it from the Finder and hold the control key down when you open it the first time.
      • December 26, 2020
  • New
    sklink
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-07

We are using a Midas M32R Live with the related iPad apps for two iPad devices. They are no longer connecting. The iPads can ping the M32R but the Midas app is just "listening" and never connects. No changes have been made except for the iOS update to version 14.6 has occurred. The M32R is running firmware 4.06. Is this app in need of an update or am I missing something?

Steve

read more...
    0 56
    • sklink
      Nigel67 Hi sklink. We don't know of any issues with the 14.6 update. I would try uninstalling and then re-installing the app to see if that makes a difference. It may be a security preference that Apple have added with this release and re-installing the app fixes the issue. If this doesn't work, please fill in a Technical Support ticket and we will help you further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical Support tab and submit a ticket.
      • Jun 7
      • iPad with iOS 14.6 not connecting
        DavidKnighton I'd like to comment that I ran a test yesterday to determine whether 14.6 update is an issue with X/M32 MIX APP. I got a pop-up message stating that the app needs to be updated to work with iOS 14.6. I deleted the app and reinstalled from the APP STORE and was able to connect without further issue.
        • Jun 8
    • sklink
      sklink I deleted and re-installed the Midas app on the iPads. No change. It still is just "listening" and never connects. I am still able to ping the M32R from the iPads. I have submitted a Tech Support ticket.
      • Jun 11
  • laspalmas7
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-04

I ran Synthtool the very first time from my downloads folder. Since then I've moved the application itself, but each time it launches, it recreates empty Profiles and Sequences folder in the downloads folder. Is it possible to change this — or at very least kill that preference? I've tried to delete the .plist file, the  saved application state files, but no matter what I do... it ALWAYS recreates those folders in the original location.

To be clear, I've moved the application to a new folder at /Applications/SynthTool/ and I've created folders at /Applications/SynthTool/Profile and /Applications/SynthTool/Profile/Sequencer

Any advice? Thanks in advance!

read more...
    0 55
    • laspalmas7
      Nigel67 Hi Andrew, I have spoke to the design team and unfortunately that it what is coded into the software, the folders are always created in the Downloads folder. At the present time, there is nothing that can be done to stop it happening. I will however ask them to reconsider it in the next software release, the problem is that nobody else has brought this subject up so it may not go anywhere.
      • October 9, 2020
      • Synthtool - impossible to change the location of profile and sequencer folders?
        Nigel67 Good news, they say that it will be removed in the next firmware release. All the best
        • October 9, 2020
    • laspalmas7
      laspalmas7 Hey Nigel — thanks for the update! This is good news :-)
      • October 9, 2020
  • New
    onetwocheck
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-22
    Bonjour,
    J'ai un MR18 et des problèmes avec l'application M air sur ipad (ios 14).
    Quand je sauvegarde un preset GEQ, il est impossible de le charger sur un autre bus ...
    Quelqu'un a-t-il expérimenté cette erreur ?
    Sur Android, cela fonctionne, mais l'application est moins pratique.
    Merci.
    read more...
    0 53
  • New
    freddietane
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-21

Newbie to X32-Edit and X32 Producer.

The EDIT button allows me to pick which channels to show/hide.

Their names are "CH01" but I have edited to my own names like "FT VOX" "KEYS 1".

Can the EDIT reflect my own names?

0 53
    • freddietane
      Paul_Vannatto In X32-Edit, if you right click on the channel scribble strip, you can change the name and color, if that is what you are asking?
      • Feb 21
    • freddietane
      freddietane hi Paul - Thanks for your reply! That's part of it - when I do change the name, I had hoped that the name would also change in the X32-Edit button called "EDIT" (the large CheckMark).
      • Feb 21
      • X32-Edit can the scribble names be synched in the EDIT
        Paul_Vannatto No, that does not change
        • Feb 21
    • freddietane
      freddietane Okie Dokie! Is there a User Manual for X32-Edit?
      • Feb 21
    • freddietane
      Paul_Vannatto This is a 3rd party manual
      https://survivethegig.com/x32-edit-in-depth/
      • Feb 21
    • freddietane
      freddietane Super - thanks again!
      • Feb 25
  • New
    preahkaew
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-29

I purchased the Finalizer app a few months ago, and mastered a few 4-5 minute tracks with it, and it was fine.

Today I imported and was going to master a one hour mix (file size about 1.4 Gb), and the first problem was that the sound was slowed down. The right sound resolution (48 Khz) was showing, and the file was the correct length in minutes, but the tempo (and pitch) was considerably slowed down. I applied some modules and mastered the track anyway. But then when I output it, and opened the resulting file in Audition, it had been sped up!!

I decided to start over. But now when I import the raw audio file, I can't play it. None of the transport controls respond. So I thought, okay, this file is too big and causing problems...so I imported a small loop (1 Mb), and it wouldn't play either. BTW, between all this, I restarted my computer just for good measure. Nothing. Finalizer will not play any audio files I import. And I changed no major settings since my initial slowed-down audio problem.

Also, where is the support for this $200 app?? I tried submitting a support ticket, but they seem to only be for hardware. Can anyone help, this is driving me nuts!!

read more...
    0 52
    • preahkaew
      ramb I fucking hate TC and the whole behringer company for abandoning their products like this. I purchased finalizer at the very start, hoping there would be developement (AS YOU WOULD EXPECT?!). Nothing. No updates, no new features, no quarterly updates which were advertised.
      • December 18, 2020
  • New
    SondreHvidsten
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-22

Hi.

I made a custom TonePrint for my Flashback Triple Delay, but it will not save to my computer or to the pedal. As soon as I hit the save or beam to pedal button, it reverts some of the settings back to default. Is there a fix for this? 

read more...
    0 51
  • New
    AnimatoreDigitale
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-28

We have bought 4 podcastudio 2 usb in my school, but we don't found the drivers and the software to use it. Please could you give us a help? I'm looking for the files on this site but I don't find nothing, only a guide and two photos....

0 50
Go to page