Statistics

250,514 members
127,680 posts
  • New
    Fozman1959
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-03

Hi,
    Finally decided that, rather than fumbling and floundering around, I'd come here & ask (hopefully) the guys that know the answers...

Bought a QX1202USB a little while back & have been using it as a quick & dirty way to listen to my guitar & play along with YouTube videos & other music tracks. So far, so good.

However, I notice that there's a chunk of software that I can download & as I'm now wanting to do some recording using Reaper, I wondered how the "All software for Windows" could help (if at all) and, if it can, wtf do I need to do to make it work?

It includes...

• Audio software (Audacity & Podcasting stuff) - though I'm going to use Reaper so can probably ignore these
    • VST Effects - a zipped folder containing other zipped folders
    • VST Hosts 
    • VST Instruments - a zipped folder containing other zipped folders

So, do I have to unzip each one in turn or can I do in one go & if so, where do I send them to and how do I use them?

Would really appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction as I've not much hair left that I can risk tearing it out!

Cheers

read more...
    0 50
    • Fozman1959
      Paul_Vannatto Reaper is definitely a good choice for a DAW (my favorite). If you are using Windows as your OS, then the VST Effects (and maybe VST Instruments) can be used in Reaper. Understand that the QX1202USB USB output is stereo only and outputs the Main LR. So if you want to record separate tracks, you will need to pan one of the instruments/vocals hard right and the other one hard left. Then bring them into Reaper as 2 mono inputs.
      • Jun 3
  • Kyan
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-19

I bought Q502USB.
    It was forgot when it was.
    It was forgot where it was bought.
    Because time has passed.
    That's used from today.
    Efecter can't be downloaded.
    There are too much registration items.
    They aren't kind at all.
    I use time. My time passes wastefully.

read more...
    0 50
    • Kyan
      john0121 Hi Togashi, it sounds like you want to register to get a copy of the Tracktion Waveform software? if this is the case please contact us via the tech support form and we will assist you from there.
      • September 20, 2020
  • NadimBakhshov
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-06

Hi, I am trying to get the Toneprint Editor on my Macbook but all the links are either dead or simply go nowhere. Any help would be much appreciated

0 50
    • NadimBakhshov
      john0121 Hi Nadim, same for me. I'll report to the web team to get this fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience.
      • October 6, 2020
    • NadimBakhshov
      NadimBakhshov A friend suggested using a different browser - I navigated to the link via Firefox and it downloaded. All downloaded.
      • October 6, 2020
    • NadimBakhshov
      john0121 I tried on internet explorer (rather than Chrome) and it's worked for me. I've put a copy on WeTransfer here for you.

https://we.tl/t-ZzCLYnYNHF
      • October 6, 2020
  • New
    skategeezer
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-13

I just downloaded the new app for Windows 10 and when I click the check for new tone prints button the app locks up during the update process.

Windows task manager shows the app as not responding.

This is in the event viewer.

The program TonePrint_64bit_4.4.18_4abab17.exe version 4.2.0.0 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Security and Maintenance control panel.
    Process ID: 34a8
    Start Time: 01d7301d4c9a7c88
    Termination Time: 14
    Application Path: C:\ToneprintApp_Windows64bit\TonePrint_64bit_4.4.18_4abab17.exe
    Report Id: 27d37bbc-9697-4721-8f95-5cd0e04bc33b
    Faulting package full name:
    Faulting package-relative application ID:
    Hang type: Unknown

read more...
    0 49
    • skategeezer
      WilliamR Hello, I would try deleting the app and redownloading a fresh one and see if you get the same behavior. The download you have may have just got corrupted.
      • Apr 13
  • New
    mertingen
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-26

Hello, i just bought and registered 2 products, C-2 and UMC202HD but didnt get the Tracktion code.

Case numbers:

CAS-404323-V4G3W7 for UMC202HD

CAS-404324-F5F1X0 for C-2

what should i do now ?

0 46
    • mertingen
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Mert, thank you for bringing this to our attention. I will reach out to you via your case shortly with your code, please keep an eye on your spam and junk folders as it may route to these locations occasionaly.
      • December 29, 2020
  • New
    MarciMezei
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-14

Dear Customer Support!

I wondering, if You have an existing LM44 firmware upgrade. Looking at the dante contorller, many options unawailable through DC. and some time would be handy to have them, for instance, IP adress settings ect.

Could You help me out with this.

Many thanks

read more...
    0 45
  • New
    Thedeepseadoc
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-28

This app isn't available in the iOS App Store, where can I get it?

0 43
  • New
    JrgenBecker
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-23
    Hi,

I have a question.
    How can you write automation in Logic Pro X 10.6.0 with the Icon Controller. Unfortunately I can only control the autamtion of the software (plugin). There is no reaction with the controller.

Thanx

jb
    read more...
    0 43
    • JrgenBecker
      DavidKnighton Hello JrgenBecker,
      Which controller are you referring to? As far as I'm aware, the controllers are proprietary to the plugins. I don't think they allow for any 3rd party automation control.
      • Jun 23
    • JrgenBecker
      JrgenBecker

Sorry,
      maybe I did not express myself correctly.
      I mean, for example, the TC electronic Midas Dyn 3000 controller with the plugin.
      Here I cannot write automation in the plug-in from the controller. I can only set the automation with the mouse, but not from the controller with the sliders.
      Take the ratio controller as an example. Thank you for your help. jb

• Jun 23
  • New
    Cleggy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-31

Hey Guys,

Im new here and having a bit of tech trouble with the new TC Helicon

but im excited as know its great gear. Using it well another story.

A friend told me i can find really nice, already constructed quality presets for vocals and acoustic

guitar. I want to find a way to import a few of these into my TC Helicon so i can get going quickly.

Is this possible? Can anyone steer me in the right direction?

Any help would be so appreciated.

Cheers,

Cleggy

read more...
    0 40
  • New
    stefanspoon
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-07

Hello.
    I am trying to find the Turbo Drive software.
    Cant find a download link anywhere.
    Is it still available?

Need to poke around in my rack of Turbosound RackDP 50 amps :)

0 39
    • stefanspoon
      Dale_M Turbodrive is the turbo version of linear research podware. You can obtain the latest version on the Linear Research website.
      • Jul 8
    • stefanspoon
      stefanspoon

Thanks. Yes, I am aware its based on the podware.
      I'm still hoping to find a download of the Turbosound Drive software.
      I am assuming that Turbos version would come with a mass of pre saved settings for a few of the speaker ranges which is what id like to find .. Unless I am wrong about the pre saved settings in the turboDrive software.

• Jul 8
Go to page