Tmatomas
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-04

No receipt either

ilok: tmatomas

email: [email protected] 

1 39
    • Tmatomas
      PedroRodrigues Hi Tomas Please log in your ILOK ACCOUNT as the MD4 HD NATIVE was activated on the Mon Apr 05 2021 11:19:26 GMT+0100 (British Summer Time). Thank you
      • Apr 7
  • New
    hkolman
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-05

how can I get a demo version?

0 38
  • New
    thevoicefm
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-01

I've downloaded and installed the installer as directed for my newly purchased TC 2290 controller but I don't see the software for my controller showing up in my DAW (Reason 11 Suite). Please help.

0 38
  • New
    Bethany
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-10

Looking at Berinhger XR18 for our church: using theis eqipment, any advice would be great.

Building Size - 40'  x  68' (seats 150)

Seismic Audio - Pair of 12" White Church PA/DJ Speakers - White Textured Painted Monitors

14 Channel Snake ( I know not a match but we are ok here)

Behringer NX3000 3000W 2-channel Power Amplifier

Behringer X Air XR18 18-channel Tablet-Controlled Digital Mixer

Need advice, WHERE IS THE SOFTWATRE SO WE CAN PLAY WITH IT BEFORE WE BUY?

Will it only work with it connected?

Also with this equipment is all this matching up for our use?

Thank you ahead of time,

Pastor Missionary

David Langley

Bethany Baptist Church

Tulsa OK

read more...
    0 38
    • Bethany
      DaveMorrison X-Air-Edit is the software for PC/Mac/Linux. Most of it runs offline. You can setup channels, EQ, Dynamics, and monitors ahead of time. This is a great choice for setting up the mixer. For an iPad you can use X Air on the App Store. The tablet/phone solution is "Mixing Station". It's not free, but is regularly updated and can be customized. As with all these remote controls apps, these don't pass audio. The XR18 should interface with your current gear.
      • Mar 10
    • Bethany
      Paul_Vannatto Hi David, there are a number of different apps available for the XR18. The official editor (X-Air Edit) can be found on the XR18 product site (found here https://www.behringer.com/product.html?modelCode=P0BI8 ) under the Product Library, Software section) and can be used when connected or not connected. You are more than welcome to download and play with it to get a feel of the XR18 functionality.

Another great app is Mixing Station (for android, iOS, PC and Mac). It can be found on Google Play Store or the Apple App Store or here (https://dev-core.org/mixing-station/ ).

Regarding your equipment list, I would recommend placing the XR18 on stage and use an external dual band wifi router (don't use the built-in wifi) and use either a laptop/desktop or tablet to mix the weekly service. This would eliminate the need for a multi-core snake. Also recommended is to purchase powered speakers (with amps built into the speaker).
      • Mar 10
  • New
    bigp7099
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-09

I have a Crave and TD3 connectected to synthtribe on a MAC. When I go into the crave there is a back button to get back to the main screen but the same thing doesn't exist in the TD3 selection from what I can see, I have to quit the application and restart it.

read more...
    0 36
    • bigp7099
      DavidKnighton Hello bigp7099,
      This is unusual. Would you mind submitting a TECH SUPPORT inquiry via the SUPPORT tab at the top of the page? Upon submission, please provide any screenshots or possible screen video that details the issue. We can report this to the software team for bug fix if need be.
      • Jul 9
    • bigp7099
      bigp7099 Done ticket number is CAS-469156-H2G3M4
      • Jul 11
  • jchavis2020
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-09-19

What's going on with the M32-edit app?  For about two months now it just won't stay connected and often won't reconnect.

0 36
    • jchavis2020
      Paul_Vannatto Evidently you have a network issue. Are you using ethernet or wifi to connect your PC to the router? Check the ethernet cable between the M32 and router. It may need to be replaced.
      • September 19, 2020
      • App is disconnecting and will not reconnect.
        jchavis2020 Thanks Paul. I wasn't a bad cable. I just needed to prioritize the connecting devices to router.
        • October 26, 2020
      • App is disconnecting and will not reconnect.
        Paul_Vannatto Glad to hear you figured it out, James
        • October 26, 2020
  • New
    k3pto
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-02-15

I am relatively new to using the X32 Edit program and am quite impressed with it.  However, I have version 4.2 and I cannot seem to find the built-in USB recorder.  Where can I find it?

0 34
    • k3pto
      RexBeckett Hi k3pto, the USB recorder buttons only appear in x32 Edit when there is an open connecton to the X32 hardware. The buttons will be under the scene Load & Save buttons.
      • Feb 15
    • k3pto
      k3pto Hi Rex, Thank you, That certainly explains it!
      • Feb 15
  • New
    ingmar
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-04

Helllo ireinstalled my pc butt i cant find the driver and software plz help me out!

0 32
    • ingmar
      NicJonesMT Hi ingmar.
      All software for our products can be found on the TC Electronic Download Centre at the following link.

https://www.tcelectronic.com/downloads.html

There is a Small "Show all versions" option that you need to tick, and then if you search "Powercore" all available documents and software will appear.
      Please be aware that Powercore is long discontinued and we no longer officially support the platform. If the software you need is missing you would need to check on user forums to see if anyone else can provide this.
      • Jun 6
  • New
    Alex2013
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-02

Hello. How can I download the Tracktion? I've registered myUMC204HD.

0 31
    • Alex2013
      DavidKnighton Hello Alex2013,
      If your device is registered within 90 days of purchase, you should get an automatic reply with a redemption code and link to Tracktion website. If you did not receive the code or link, hit REPLY on your registration confirmation and ask for a follow up reply with the code.
      • Aug 2
    • Alex2013
      Alex2013

Thanks! I found it in spam message)

• Aug 3
  • LuisMiguelPozoB
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-10-08

I can't find a download for this software anymore,can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks

0 31
Go to page