a very powerfull soundcard.

read more...
    0 71
  • New
    JohannesPla
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-06

Dear TC Electronic Team, 

I' recently bought the clarity m stereo and I really like it so far. Nevertheless the spectrum analyzer is too compressed in my opinion. For me, the spectrum is the the most important tool in production/mixing phase. Is there any consideration for an future update on "optional" expanding of the analyzer? This would definetely fulfill my dream and I believe a lot of users or potential buyers would love this feature. Otherwise I'm gonna have to consider if I really need this device on long term. 

Also a tilt setting for the spectrum analyzer and an optional RMS and crest factor readout would be amazing! 

Best wishes Johannes 

read more...
    0 70
    • JohannesPla
      PedroRodrigues Hi Johannes, please be aware that any updates on the unit and the respective plug in is present on the products page that you can access by following the link below: https://www.tcelectronic.com/tcelectronic/product?modelCode=P0DC8. Please also consider that regarding the RTA, this tool allows a individual band zoom that allows you to pinpoint exact frequencies allowing any frequencies to be easily identified and adjusted, I understand its not a full screen or even a more expanded view but still allows a detail working environment. In Regard to RMS and crest factor please consider that the Clarity M is a Loudness Meter and offers the most used Loudness meters, therefor when it comes to the RMS meters and the crest factor, these are based respectively on PEAK meters and RMS meters and are effectively outside the operating scope of the Clarity M, that is exclusively a Loudness Meter. Thank you
      • January 7, 2021
  • New
    stoltenberg
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-08-25

Hi there. 

The encoder in my studiokonnekt 48 remote does not work precise anymore and two leds on the »ring« are broken. 
    Are there spare parts or at least technical specifications for the encoder an dthe leds available? Or is there still a repair service? 

Thank you! 
    Jan

read more...
    0 21
    • stoltenberg
      WilliamR Hello, please click on the support link on the top of the page and create a service ticket and someone will get in touch with you ASAP.
      • August 25, 2021
Go to page