Statistics

250,911 members
128,130 posts
  • New
    NiclasEngstrm
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-03

I cant get the midi out to work on my Behringer xr18. I have tried all channels on all my synths connected to the xair xr18, no reaction. (I have double checked with a midi-keyboard, from which all syths work)

The xr18 midi out is visible in Cubase, and I run the latest driver. All sound inputs and outputs work on the XR18. 

Any tips?

read more...
    0 89
    • NiclasEngstrm
      RexBeckett Hello Niclas, have you enabled USB-DIN Pass Thru on the XR18 Setup -> Audio/Midi tab? This is required when using the XR18 as a Midi interface.
      • Jan 3
  • New
    andreasgiamakis1974
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-02

DIDN'  T WORK  INST 2  CONNECTION

0 86
  • New
    lu15
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-02

Good Morning from Italy,

I'm a "home-singer" and I received as a present for my birthday U-PHORIA STUDIO PRO.

I'm definitely bad with technology, but I'm trying every way to start using it: no way to download the necessary ASIO driver.

Can someone help me with this and also the other necessary softwares? I have Windows10.

Otherwise I will have to return this product :(

Thank you in advance!

Luca

read more...
    0 85
    • lu15
      RexBeckett Hello Luca, the U-Phoria Studio Pro package includes the UMC202HD USB audio interface. You can download the driver for this by clicking on Software on the right side of the product page (link below). Scroll down to find UMC Driver 4.59.0 for Windows 10.

You will also need Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) software. To get started, try Audacity which is simple to use and free. Download from here: https://www.audacityteam.org/download/

UMC202HD product page:https://www.behringer.com/product.html?modelCode=P0BJZ
      • Jan 2
      • U-PHORIA STUDIO PRO
        lu15 Hi Rex, I managed to download the driver and to make a first audio regsitration with audacity. I had only one problem exporting the registration in wav or mp3, I can't hear the files...do you know why? Please let me know asap!
        • Jan 2
      • U-PHORIA STUDIO PRO
        RexBeckett Can you hear the recordings when you play them with Audacity? If so, it may be that you have exported them in a format that is not supported by your player. Some players only support certain sample-rates, bit-depths and file formats.
        • Jan 3
    • lu15
      lu15 Hi Rex, thank you infinitely for the quick reply! I try and then I come back to you ;) Happy New Year!
      • Jan 2
  • AlexMorrison
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-08-23

Hey guys,

My band and I are looking to try to use our X32 and or our XAir18 as audio interfaces with OBS to stream to Twitch and Facebook Live. We've got everything connected, but can't seem to get audio from the interface itself into OBS.

For reference, we are running our X32 into a Macbook Pro 2019 via USB (using the X32 as the main audio device) from the X32 Card Out.

We were successful in setting the X32 as the main audio device in a Zoom call for a couple of friends, but due to security concerns with Zoom, we wanted to go through a streaming service to get better security and control.

Does anyone have experience with this or know what to do? Do I need extra software? Do I need an extra piece of gear? I can provide screen shots and things.

Thanks for any help.

read more...
    0 83
    • AlexMorrison
      DaveMorrison You don't need anything extra. It's just a question of routing the right signal to USB 1&2. On the X32 you need to set routing in two places. (These example refer to X32-Edit 4.1 which will run on your Mac - This version runs with firmware 4.0.2). These screenshots will send the Mainbus LR to USB 1-2.
      • August 23, 2020
      • X32 / XAir18 Streaming Connection?
        AlexMorrison Awesome dude, thanks so much for the response. I'll try it out tomorrow and let you know the result!
        • August 24, 2020
    • AlexMorrison
      AlexMorrison Dave, thanks so much for the help. Everything seems to be working.
      • August 25, 2020
    • AlexMorrison
      AlexMorrison Dave, thanks so much for the help everything seems to be working.
      • August 25, 2020
    • AlexMorrison
      AlexMorrison Dave, thanks so much for the help. Everything seems to be in working order.

I did have another question, I'm running some IEM units into outs 1-10 (5 stereo pairs) so I'm wondering, can the IEM still be used with outs 1-2 since they're going to USB now? Can I change the USB outs to a different pair or is the X32 taking ONLY USB 1&2?
      • August 25, 2020
    • AlexMorrison
      DaveMorrison The Busses and the outputs can be separate. You can use outputs 1&2 for IEMs. The reason I set up USB 1 & 2 is that most software will only accept USB 1 & 2. I seem to recall that OBS has a plug-in for multi-channel operation (I could be wrong). On windows you windows, you would need access to the ASIO driver. I haven't my X32 to OBS via USB because I'm using it for other purposes. I wish we had 2 or 3 USB (host) ports on these awesome mixers.
      • August 25, 2020
  • damartin
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-07

Hi guys, 

I bought a Behringer pedal Tube Amp Modeler TM 300 for my electric guitar. For recording I already have an old FCA202 that works just fine with my guitar directly pluged in. And I also own a Behringer mixer Xenyx802. I wonder how/where should I connect/place my new pedal in order to get a good sound for recording in a DAW on my Mac. The Impulse Response is provided by my digital Impulse Loader on my Mac. Should I plug in my pedal straight into the audio interface? Should I use the mixer? Do I really need a DI box? and so on...

Thanks!

Martin

read more...
    0 81
    • damartin
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi damartin, I hope you are well. I have noticed you have also submitted a technical support ticket for this. Please note I have recently sent a reply via this case, please check your spam and junk folders for this as occasionally they can route to these locations.
      • September 7, 2020
  • New
    andyp13
    Contributor - Level 3
    2020-11-15

Updated to new 1.09 Firmware on the Wing - the DAW options are not available anymore, the menue goes of the screen and the 'full' DAW option can not be accessed any more. So much for testing eh?

If anyone has a work around please could you email me as I will never be able to find this post ever again once I have pressed send.

[email protected]

Thanks

read more...
    0 80
  • New
    SillyDrums
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-04

Anyone have input between these 3 Monitors?  These will be used for my Home Studio setup.

• Behringer Truth B1031A 8 inch Powered Studio Monitor
    • Behringer Truth B2031A 8.75 inch Powered Studio Monitor
    • Behringer Nekkst K8 8 inch Powered Studio Monitor
    read more...
    0 80
    • SillyDrums
      GaryHiggins I believe Nekkst is the "newest" which could mean it's better, using newer tech..., kind of like KRK monitors. B2031A more like Mackie I think. I would suspect none of them are bad, I might go 2031A, my 2 cents.
      • Feb 4
  • New
    GeorgeKatschke
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-23

where do i get my redeem code for tracktion software?

0 80
    • GeorgeKatschke
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi George, a redeem code for the Tracktion software should automatically be sent to you upon registration of your product. If you have already registered your product and have not received this code could you please confirm for me the case number for your registration? Once confirmed I will look further into it and send a code across if required.
      • December 23, 2020
      • Tracktion download code
        UdaiBaraily I didn't receive my code
        • December 23, 2020
      • Tracktion download code
        ChrisEdwards1 Hi Uday, could you please confirm the case number from your registration and I will investigate this further.
        • December 23, 2020
  • miralev
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-08-17

Povedl jsem registraci xr18 a dostal jsem účtenku. Jak získám nahrávací software. Děkuji

0 78
    • miralev
      RexBeckett You should get a download code by email. Keep watch on your email spam/junk folder. If it has not arrived after three days, send an email to [email protected] telling him the Care case number of your product registration.
      • August 17, 2020
  • garygnaedinger
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-27

How can i listen to the audio i am controlling on my android device headphone output with X air for PC or X air android?

i

I would like to use the headphone out.  

it would be helpful if each person in the band could use the headphones out on their phones to listen while running X Air Q.

Does it already do that?  

read more...
    0 77
    • garygnaedinger
      RexBeckett Hi Gary, there is no audio present on the network connection so it is not possible to monitor through control devices (PCs/tablets/phones). You would need to add a wired or wireless IEM system to provide individual monitoring.
      • October 27, 2020
Go to page