Statistics

250,514 members
127,680 posts
  • johnno11
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-01

Hi all,

Novice user here do I need special drivers to use Uphoria UM2 on my laptop? if so where do i get them.

0 74
    • johnno11
      RexBeckett The UM2 is class-compliant so does not need special drivers for either Windows or macOS. On Windows, you can optionally install ASIO4ALL to reduce latency when using DAW software that supports ASIO. That is available from: http://www.asio4all.org/
      • September 1, 2020
    • johnno11
      johnno11 That's great thanks. Any idea why play back sound on audacity is low?
      • September 1, 2020
      • Drivers
        RexBeckett There are playback level controls through either Windows or Audacity. If you cannot see the playback level control in Audacity, click View -> Toolbars -> Mixer Toolbar. Also see if these notes help.
        • ·
        • September 1, 2020
      • Drivers
        johnno11 Thanks so much!! little problem seems to be the microphone "in" works great with Mic or instrument but line "inst" 2nd line doesn't do anything. Nightmare!
        • September 2, 2020
  • New
    MaenRajab
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-07

Please I would like to know if the Desktop konnekt 6 works with the new mac mini m1, if it works which is the firewire usb adapter is the best ?

Thanks

0 68
    • MaenRajab
      Nigel67 Hi MaenRajab. I am sorry, but the Konnekt 6 has not been supported for many years so unfortunately we are not able to give you an answer for your question. It is unlikely that it will work with the new Mac mini and M1, however if you do succeed in making it work, please let me know so that I can make a knowledge based article for it for other users. many thanks
      • Feb 7
  • New
    Sushantduggal
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-16

Here's the deal. 

I have a yamaha RX-V485 receiver and Behringer   1202FX mixer. I want to route the video to projector (hdmi out) from my receiver, and at the same time I want to route the audio to the mixer. I am not able to do this, is there someone experienced same problem? Attached the workflow  

Thanks!

read more...
    0 66
  • New
    AlexMorrison
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-03-06

Hey guys,

I'm having a major issue with my XAir18. Whenever I connect it to my computer, I only get the option to Stereo record instead of Multitrack. I'm not really sure what I'm doing wrong, but I can't even get the computer to recognize anymore I/O let alone my DAW. Does anyone know a solution for this? I have projects coming up that I've scheduled because I was told that the unit can multitrack record, and I need to figure it out. I can provide my scene files / screenshots if needed.

Thanks for any help.

Computer / Programs:

Macbook Pro 2019 running Big Sur 11.1

Cubase 9.5

XAir18 Connected direct via USB

read more...
    0 66
    • AlexMorrison
      Paul_Vannatto Make sure that the USB Interface setting (in X-Air Edit for PC, Mac, etc. not the iPad app) in Setup, Audio/Midi screen is set to 18/18 (not 2/2)
      • Mar 5
    • AlexMorrison
      AlexMorrison Paul, thanks again for your help. I got everything working. I did have a question though, how do I set up my XR18 so I can hear playback from what I recorded in my daw?
      • Mar 9
    • AlexMorrison
      Paul_Vannatto Hi Alex, the best way to set up DAW playback is to change the Line In channel source to USB 1/2.
      • Mar 10
  • New
    juangeba2
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-06

Hola, alguien me puede ayudar? tengo consola X1204 usb y necesito grabar en REAPER en modo multipista en vivo y no encuentro los drivers para hacerlo. Gracias si me pasan info. Saludos

0 66
    • juangeba2
      RexBeckett Hello Juan, Windows supports the X1204USB using its standard USB Audio Codec driver. You can optionally install the ASIO4ALL driver to provide an ASIO interface to give lower latency with Reaper and other DAW software. The USB interface in the X1204USB is stereo so the DAW will record the main mix. It does not provide multitrack recording of individual channels.
      • November 7, 2020
    • juangeba2
      juangeba2 Gracias Rex, tenia la esperanza de que existieran los drivers.... gracias y saludos
      • November 9, 2020
  • SamPaddy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-29

Ok this is such noob questions but I really want to know - i want to live stream, I do gaming stuff, I want to do some VO stuff eventually and I'm a bit confused all the audio i've heard coming from rodecaster sounds super crisp on everyones voice, but the GOXLR has faders to turn down different sounds which is good for streaming

does anyone have experience with both of these (I know there is better and cheaper options but I really want a targeted answer of what people think) I can't for the life of me find a good comparison between these two on youtube sooooooooooooooooo would love some help

thank you so much

read more...
    0 63
    • SamPaddy
      leah Hey @SamPaddy ,

The Go XLR can be used as a normal recording interface. It actually has the same Midas microphone preamps as our Behringer UMC audio interfaces. So, if you're looking for great sounding audio as well as some flexibility in recording your "in-the-box" audio sources for gaming, it seems like the Go XLR would be a great fit!

Hope this helps!
      • September 29, 2020
  • BarryDunn
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-16

I have been recording from my x32 card into Studio One and recently my eq sounds like the vocals are in a cave during playback. I have been recording with the same set up for years with no problem. I do not know if it is related to a firm ware update. Any ideas ?

read more...
    0 61
    • BarryDunn
      DaveMorrison Have you loaded a backup scene to see if it's just a corrupted scene. I've found that my main scene gets corrupted over time—It is a computer after all. Could be corrupted firmware also, but I'd check the scene first.
      • October 15, 2020
    • BarryDunn
      BarryDunn I have been in the same scene. I'll check that. Thanks Dave... Will let you know.
      • October 15, 2020
  • Danilo1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-22

I still have problems finding out how the several keys are working on this machine.

Especially I can not figure out how to access the 2PPQ or 24 PPq and 48PPQ and select them to control the timing of my drum machine. It now seems to hang to the original settings I can control with the tempo knob and I can not change it like it should according the PPQ settings.

BTW is there a simple map avialable to which knobs settings/combinations are there for the functions available? (like writing tracks or the above mentioned)

It doesn't say anywhere in the manual and it would be very helpful as a reference when I use the TD-3 to make it control other devices and MIDI.

read more...
    0 60
  • New
    hdwarta
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-19

Does somebody know why a DN32-LIVE card doesn't recognize a non-M32 Multiple Channel WAV file (produced in Adobe Audition) ? The SD CARD UTIlITIES only shows sessions that were made by recording on the sd-card. I've asked this question to several other DN32 Live users but they all couldn't give me a good answer.

read more...
    0 59
    • hdwarta
      RexBeckett Hi hdwarta, the DN32-Live (and X-Live) files are a particular multi-channel wav format. Some DAW packages can import them but I don't know of any that can export them.

Patrick Maillot has created a software tool that creates the Live format files from individual track wav files. The tool is called X32Wav_Xlive and you can find it on Patrick's site here: https://sites.google.com/site/patrickmaillot/x32#h.p_S9ppuNA6fsQS
      • Jan 19
      • non-M32 multichannel WAV files not recognized by  DN32 Live.
        Thxapproved Also found out that it appears that the multi-track files recorded by the DN32 are 32-bit integer and not float. That's a rarity. Most 32-bit audio files are float. Why it records 32 bit files from a 16-bit DAC, I'm not sure
        • Mar 1
      • non-M32 multichannel WAV files not recognized by  DN32 Live.
        RexBeckett The ADCs in the X32 channels have a bit-depth of 24 bits not 16.
        • Mar 1
  • New
    jiban123
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-11

I don't have get activation code till yet.

0 56
Go to page