Statistics

250,514 members
127,680 posts
  • New
    shajivalavil
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-28

hi

I owned UMC204HD last week the problem is main output not working kindly guide me how i can set this

0 54
    • shajivalavil
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Shaji, if you have not yet done so I would recommend checking out the following setup video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DABJYUNY2jw

If you have followed these steps and are still experiencing issues I would recommend submitting a technical support case via the support tab for further troubleshooting to be carried out.
      • December 29, 2020
  • New
    mrsgks2000
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-12

Guys i use 2 mic one c2 and the dynamic xm8500  do you know if there will be any damage in xm8500 if i use it with the phantom power on of the audio interface? 

0 51
    • mrsgks2000
      WilliamR Hello, You will not damage your xm8500 if the phantom power is turned on on your audio interface. The dynamic mic only uses two pins for the audio, the third pin on the XLR cable is used to deliver phantom power to a condenser mic, on a dynamic mic like the XM8500 the third pin cannot receive any voltage so there is no need to worry.
      • Feb 12
      • Mic
        mrsgks2000 Thank for your help! I appreciate it
        • ·
        • Feb 12
  • Francois43912
    Regular Contributor - Level 1
    2020-07-02
    Hi Everyone, To "pay it forward" I just uploaded a video on you tube hoping others can follow suit. I hope some here can answer some questions I raised on the video as well as uploading some videos to help musicians like me. Best Wishes, Paul https://youtu.be/ibYgBzWCbHk
    read more...
    0 50
    • Francois43912
      GaryHiggins Nice Paul! i use Sonar so what you did setup wise is very likely to save me work, Thanks.
      • July 1, 2020
      • New Video on DAW mode for the Wing
        Francois43912 I am so glad Gary, quite an accolade coming from an expert as yourself. My main issue (not a biggie) is to get the meters to work in DAW mode. My secret wish is that Behringer acquires Cakewalk and base the upcoming DAW on the cakewalk platform!
        • July 3, 2020
      • New Video on DAW mode for the Wing
        GaryHiggins I have a feeling Bandcamp isn’t ready to give it up...and to their credit, have been updating it often. There is no program as advanced AND free anywhere. I can’t believe it’s free. I’ve been a (paid) cakewalk/sonar user for 30 years! I was really upset when it went under...so glad Bandcamp bought it and pulled it from the ashes. I have not had the energy to jump into the DAW end of the Wing just yet...getting ready though. Your video will really help.
        • July 3, 2020
  • New
    Dsdli
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-28

Hi, 

Win10, a good PC with 3.2 Ghz, 16 GO RAM, SSD. 

I'm a new user of this kind of process. The latest drivers installation seems to be right in device manager , no ! or ?.

Restart system after install.

Configuring Cakewalk, all is there, UMC is displayed in "audio devices", selected ASIO in the right place, Cakewalk recognises plugin (TH3 is the default plgin), selected a bass guitar plug in in audio track, validate input in audio track, all the way fine, with a priori good explanations from a friend.

My bass and my jack wire are fine to normally work (checked in my amp)

And desesperatly no signal in input.

Tried with ASIO4ALL, no signal too.

Changed for input 2, no signal too.

Changed ASIO for WDM or what else, no more signal.

However, when inserting mp3 in audio track, it sounds fine when playing it.

What's the trouble with trying to record my bass? 

Thx a lot to help me.

Regards

David

read more...
    0 49
    • Dsdli
      NicJonesMT Thanks for Posting David.
      Could you please submit a Tech support ticket (Click Support at the top of the page and then scroll down).
      We will need to get some more information from you on how you have the system and your UMC setup and configured to be able to assist you.
      • Apr 28
    • Dsdli
      Dsdli

Ok , thx a lot.

• Apr 28
  • New
    Scape
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-11-20

Hi there,

when i will record under Logic ( newest ) my RD-8 starts a little bit out of time...how can we solve that?

All other synths are working perfectly because my PRO-1 makes some midi problems via USB too.

all have the newest firmware. my setup is as followed: RD-8, Neutron, Pro-1, Crave and the TD-3 via a Xenyx XQ2222 via audio interface ( with some random noises .... ) and my nearly newest mac with the latest OS so far...also Catalina.

read more...
    0 48
  • Saxplayer
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-24

I went through the pain of creating an account  in order to access some pre-sales information for our band. We are building a new residential studio on the edge of London, have a significant seven figure budget as we equip the studios and build out our international touring rig for 2022.  We are fortunate to be a very well known band and based on my experience here, none of your brands will now find their way onto our shopping list.  Perhaps your company could innovate and utilise a contact phone number or even an email address for your customers. Heaven forbid. 

read more...
    0 47
    • Saxplayer
      KyleJohnson Hi Bob, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Thank you for your feedback and suggestions, I will pass this along. You can always contact us by submitting a Support ticket by clicking the Support link at the top of the page.
      • September 24, 2020
  • New
    WilliamMauldin
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-15

Can I multi track record into a DAW with the XR16?

0 46
    • WilliamMauldin
      RexBeckett Hi William, no the XR16 does not support multitrack USB recording. You would need an XR18 or X32 for this.

The XR16 (and XR12/MR12) can record stereo wav files directly to a USB stick.
      • Apr 15
  • New
    ChotyLeklovecat
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-17

Hi...

May I ask about UFO202. I just buy this unit. And I wonder how to hook ground cable from turntable to UFO202. I see the knob for this but it can't be rotated. Is it unusual? When I hook it to UFO202, how to lock the knob? Thks in advance for your great help.

read more...
    0 41
    • ChotyLeklovecat
      PedroRodrigues Hi ChotyLeklovecat you should be able to unscrew the protection on the ground connection and connect it directly to your Turntable as you can see on the pictures below.
      • Aug 18
      • UFO202 - How to hook Ground Line
        ChotyLeklovecat

Thks. Unfortunately, it (no.3 in the picture below) can't be unscrewed (rotated) and I will return this unit to my local vendor and get the new one.

• ·
        • Aug 18
  • New
    importprase
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-03-02

Hello Everyone,

we are desperately looking for 1 pc of AES/EBU card (903010351) . We've  been told it is EOL but perhaps you can still find one somewhere in the world...

Kindly look into this urgently as it is for a very important project that has to be completed in a few days

Thank you in advance for your prompt feedback

Cheers

read more...
    0 36
    • importprase
      DavidKnighton Hello importprase,
      For availability, you will need to submit a spare parts order. Click the SUPPORT link at the top of the page, then scroll down and click the SPARE PARTS tile to begin your inquiry.
      • Mar 2
  • New
    BDeMarco
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-31

Can anyone tell me if Mac OS Big Sur and Behringer U-phoria UMC404HD are compatible?

I have been waiting to upgrade the OS but have not been able to verify compatibility yet.

Thanks!

Bill

0 12
    • BDeMarco
      Nigel67 Hi BDeMarco. Yes, they are compatible. All our USB USB audio / midi devices are fully UAC2.0 class compliant and do not require drivers under MAC OS and will continue to work under CoreAudio as before. Any audio issues will most likely be DAW related or in Apples domain. The only issue you may come across is a security issue with the Mac application firewall, but this can be overcome via the link below and reading the section titled 'Allowing specific applications'.
      • Aug 31
Go to page