Statistics

306,010 members
190,355 posts
  • UnityofNoise
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-12

OK I've been searching for days and can't find any up to date information. can anyone explain the "Signal tap" for the XAir Edit software? I have the XR18 as an Audio interface for my studio and need to be able to record AFTER the phase setting under "input".  i would think that all i would have to do is change all the red dots to neon green but it doesn't seem to work. 

any help would be great.

Cheers

read more...
    1 285
    • UnityofNoise
      GaryHiggins I would suggest next trying the yellow (pre eq) tap point but perhaps looking at this section will help some...
      • September 12, 2020
  • RWelker
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-16
    Hello, which additionally hardware on my computer do I need for to connect the digital output to my computer, because my soundcard does have only analoge input, but no digital input like necessary for communicate via AES/EBU which is digital only? Thank you for your feedback!
    read more...
    0 218
    • RWelker
      Paul_Vannatto That is a pretty old model and you will probably spend as much for an AES/EBU computer interface as you would if you got something like the Behringer UMC202HD (https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/UMC202HD--behringer-u-phoria-umc202hd-usb-audio-interface)
      • July 16, 2020
    • RWelker
      RWelker Hello, this device looks really nice and is not too expensive. Does this means that the internal converted signal from analog to digital can be transferred via USB to my computer and can directly used by my DAW (Cubase)?
      • July 16, 2020
      • Behringer "Ultra Voice Digital VX2496" connect to a computer via AES/EBU
        Paul_Vannatto Yes that is correct
        • July 16, 2020
  • Cloud21
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-10

I have a behringer nx6000 amp, when I turn it on it seems to place itself into protect mode, used about 10 mins ago and was working fine can someone help or direct me to a customer service adviser or can I have a number or something 

0 163
    • Cloud21
      RexBeckett I suggest that you open a Care ticket. At the top of this page, click Support -> Create a Care Ticket and select Type: Service Request. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • October 10, 2020
  • New
    Macgoo75
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-01-09

Wondering if my behringer uncle 1820 will work with the 2020 Mac mini with the new m1 chip. Not worried about software as much as the interface being recognized by logoc. 

0 157
  • New
    NiclasEngstrm
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-03

I cant get the midi out to work on my Behringer xr18. I have tried all channels on all my synths connected to the xair xr18, no reaction. (I have double checked with a midi-keyboard, from which all syths work)

The xr18 midi out is visible in Cubase, and I run the latest driver. All sound inputs and outputs work on the XR18. 

Any tips?

read more...
    0 144
    • NiclasEngstrm
      RexBeckett Hello Niclas, have you enabled USB-DIN Pass Thru on the XR18 Setup -> Audio/Midi tab? This is required when using the XR18 as a Midi interface.
      • January 3, 2021
      •  Behringer XR18
        dschamus Hello RexBeckett: I have a similar problem. I have an old Yamaha PSR 510 keyboard with MIDI in/out DIN jacks. I have checked the USB-DIN Pass Thru box in the setup menus but still cannot get MIDI musical data to be received in Pro Tools over the USB connection even though, like NiclasEngstrm the software sees the existence of MIDI channels on the XR18 - Thanks in advance if you have any other suggestions.
        • Jan 30
  • New
    Huseyinonal71
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-10
    Hello, I can't record two channels with my umc204 sound card. I hear it from the left side of my headphone with audacity umc drivers installed.
    read more...
    0 131
  • Francois43912
    Regular Contributor - Level 1
    2020-07-01
    Hello to all, It would be nice if the LED meters echoed my DAW console. I was wondering if this would be implemented kind of like the iCon control surface. Most of all, a big thank you to Behringer for enabling DAW mode. I hope to share a video on you tube soon to share my experience with DAW mode on my setup. It is my hope to see others do likewise. Although this forum is great albeit not very user friendly, I am sure many would agree videos are most helpful indeed. Let's all help each other! Paul
    read more...
    0 118
    • Francois43912
      jankoppe1 Works just fine for me with Reaper in MCU mode. Maybe it's just an issue with your DAW?
      • July 1, 2020
      • LED meters do not work in DAW mode on the Wing
        Francois43912 Hi Jan, thanks for your reply. I use Cakewalk by Bandlab. Maybe perhaps other members on this forum can chime in, hopefully Cakewalk users.
        • July 1, 2020
        Roblof Do you have Eucon installed? I’ve read that in Protools Eucon somehow takes over the level leds for HUI. Perhaps the same issue...?
        • ·
        • July 1, 2020
        Francois43912 Hi Robert, I don't know what Eucon is, therefore I presume no. Incidentally, I am in MCU mode.
        • July 1, 2020
  • New
    mrsgks2000
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-12

Guys i use 2 mic one c2 and the dynamic xm8500  do you know if there will be any damage in xm8500 if i use it with the phantom power on of the audio interface? 

0 115
    • mrsgks2000
      WilliamR Hello, You will not damage your xm8500 if the phantom power is turned on on your audio interface. The dynamic mic only uses two pins for the audio, the third pin on the XLR cable is used to deliver phantom power to a condenser mic, on a dynamic mic like the XM8500 the third pin cannot receive any voltage so there is no need to worry.
      • February 12, 2021
      • Mic
        mrsgks2000 Thank for your help! I appreciate it
        • ·
        • February 12, 2021
  • New
    linus60
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-15

Hello,

yesterday I registered two products by Behringher (502, X1024 USB) I bought time ago and now would like to know how can I retrieve the code I need to activate the software in the subject.

At the Tracktion website users are told that after registering Behringer products this code is sent via email but I still didn't receive it my recipient. Could you please tell me how can I retrieve it?

Thanks.

read more...
    0 102
    • linus60
      Nigel67 Hi linus60. Can you give me the case number(s) that you registered the products with us on please. If you haven't registered the products with us yet, please fill out a Product Registration Ticket. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Product Registration tab and submit a ticket. We will then send you the Traktion codes. Many thanks
      • September 15, 2021
    • linus60
      linus60

Hello,

I registered two analog mixers by Behringer:

1) 520 - SN: S1438241576
      2) X1024 USB - SN: S1425975A0H

So said, I suppose, I should be eligible in receiving two codes.

Hope so.

• September 16, 2021
  • garygnaedinger
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-27

How can i listen to the audio i am controlling on my android device headphone output with X air for PC or X air android?

i

I would like to use the headphone out.  

it would be helpful if each person in the band could use the headphones out on their phones to listen while running X Air Q.

Does it already do that?  

read more...
    0 102
    • garygnaedinger
      RexBeckett Hi Gary, there is no audio present on the network connection so it is not possible to monitor through control devices (PCs/tablets/phones). You would need to add a wired or wireless IEM system to provide individual monitoring.
      • October 27, 2020
Go to page