Statistics

234,076 members
109,688 posts
  • Fhell
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-05-18

Hi,

First of all, eexcuse my bad english

I need to know if my Studio Konnekt 48 is ok whtith Mojave ( Mac OS 10.14 ). I heard it's still 32bit compatible ? I have High Sierra ( Mac Os 10.13.6 ) et i need to upgrade to Mojave, OS minimum for last Logic Pro X ( 10.5 ).

Thank's.

Fhell, your TC Electronic customer.

read more...
    0 1,076
    • Fhell
      TC-Claus

Hi Fhell,

Thanks for being a TC Electronic customer!

Your Studio Konnekt 48 will work just fine in macOS Mojave.

If You, later on, would like to upgrade to macOS Catalina, the TC Near control panel and the mixer doesn't support 64bit, but You will still be able to use the inputs and outputs of the Studio Konnekt 48

All the best and stay safe from

Claus

• May 18, 2020
      • Studio Konnekt 48 and Mac OS 10.14 ( Mojave ) ?
        Maddam hi Claus, I've got a SK48 working fine on an old PC, but on a clean 2019 Macbook (with Mojave), the driver (TC Near software) can't find the device. All installs work fine, and the Macbook sees the SK48 device (I can tell from the System Information list of firewire connections).
        Now, I wonder if I should update the SK48 firmware on the old PC and then try again on the Macbook? I have tried a couple of different driver versions, including the newest one, of course.
        • November 26, 2020
    • Fhell
      joanba Hi,

I'm using Mojave 10.14.6 and I've got issues with TC Near software. With previous Mojave versions it was working fine but something changed with 10.14.6. Not sure if it was something related with the update or simply some file was corrupted, I did several things like to delete preferences, caches, temp files but control panel was stuck without any relevant information at all. At startup, the info dialog appeared and nothing else, I needed to hard terminate the app with cmd+alt+esc as it was 'not responding'.

Strangely, today has started to work again ( not other updates... ), no console messages, and running the control panel from command line I get this log:

Last login: Mon Aug 24 17:37:00 on ttys000
      [joanba:~] joanba% cd /Applications/TC\ Near\ Control\ Panel.app/Contents/MacOS/
      [joanba:TC Near Control Panel.app/Contents/MacOS] joanba% ls
      TC Near Control Panel
      [joanba:TC Near Control Panel.app/Contents/MacOS] joanba% ./TC\ Near\ Control\ Panel
      /BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/AppleFSCompression/AppleFSCompression-96.200.3/Common/ChunkCompression.cpp:49: Error: unsupported compressor 8
      /BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/AppleFSCompression/AppleFSCompression-96.200.3/Libraries/CompressData/CompressData.c:353: Error: Unknown compression scheme encountered for file '/System/Library/CoreServices/CoreTypes.bundle/Contents/Resources/Exceptions.plist'
      /BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/AppleFSCompression/AppleFSCompression-96.200.3/Common/ChunkCompression.cpp:49: Error: unsupported compressor 8
      /BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/AppleFSCompression/AppleFSCompression-96.200.3/Libraries/CompressData/CompressData.c:353: Error: Unknown compression scheme encountered for file '/System/Library/CoreServices/CoreTypes.bundle/Contents/Library/AppExceptions.bundle/Exceptions.plist'
      Warning: Re-registering an existing pixelformat.
      2020-08-24 17:39:12.049 TC Near Control Panel[1441:13705] *** Assertion failure in +[NSServiceViewController currentAppIsViewService], /BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/ViewBridge/ViewBridge-401.1/NSViewService.m:131
      2020-08-24 17:39:12.049 TC Near Control Panel[1441:13705] *** Assertion failure in +[NSServiceViewController currentAppIsViewService], /BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/ViewBridge/ViewBridge-401.1/NSViewService.m:131

at least I can ensure these error messages are 'normal' and do not prevent the application to run fine.

It's a pity that a very nice hardware, working fine, is not more useable just because the vendor is not updating a very obsolete software. Honestly, by now I won't update my laptop to new MacOS versions but planning to replace this hardware asap with some other brand with more commitment with customer.

Regards,
      Joan
      • August 24, 2020
    • Fhell
      KomarovVladimir Mac OS (high Sierra 10.13.6 ) supports 32 bit drivers for Studio Konnekt 48 but an error appeared on the last start. After that, the control panel will not start. What can be wrong? Previously worked on this operating system for two years without problems.

MacBook-Pro-Vladimir:~ vladimirkomarov$ /Applications/TC\ Near\ Control\ Panel.app/Contents/MacOS/TC\ Near\ Control\ Panel ; exit;
      /BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/AppleFSCompression/AppleFSCompression-96.60.1/Common/ChunkCompression.cpp:49: Error: unsupported compressor 8
      /BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/AppleFSCompression/AppleFSCompression-96.60.1/Libraries/CompressData/CompressData.c:353: Error: Unknown compression scheme encountered for file '/System/Library/CoreServices/CoreTypes.bundle/Contents/Resources/Exceptions.plist'
      /BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/AppleFSCompression/AppleFSCompression-96.60.1/Common/ChunkCompression.cpp:49: Error: unsupported compressor 8
      /BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/AppleFSCompression/AppleFSCompression-96.60.1/Libraries/CompressData/CompressData.c:353: Error: Unknown compression scheme encountered for file '/System/Library/CoreServices/CoreTypes.bundle/Contents/Library/AppExceptions.bundle/Exceptions.plist'
      2020-11-08 06:11:36.628 TC Near Control Panel[943:208284] Error loading /Applications/TC Near Control Panel.app/Contents/Plugins/Fabrik C Studio.vst/Contents/MacOS/Fabrik C Studio: dlopen(/Applications/TC Near Control Panel.app/Contents/Plugins/Fabrik C Studio.vst/Contents/MacOS/Fabrik C Studio, 262): Library not loaded: /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileDevice.framework/Versions/A/MobileDevice
      Referenced from: /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudioKit.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudioKit
      Reason: no suitable image found. Did find:
      /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileDevice.framework/Versions/A/MobileDevice: mach-o, but wrong architecture
      /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileDevice.framework/Versions/A/MobileDevice: stat() failed with errno=60
      /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileDevice.framework/Versions/A/MobileDevice: mach-o, but wrong architecture
      Illegal instruction: 4
      logout
      Saving session...
      ...copying shared history...
      ...saving history...truncating history files...
      ...completed.
      • November 7, 2020
  • frondizi
    Contributor - Level 3
    2019-12-18

Hello,

I received the email with a broken link so i can't download and activate the free gift polytune plugin (i have bought polytune clip black here in Italy).  I can't understand how to reach the customer service to ask my questions on the tuner clip, and surfing on this tc electronic website is a real maze , between pages that are not displayed correcty on Mozilla Firefox (now i am on MS Edge) and some broken links, included the download link for that plugin.

Someone can help me? 
    Dimitri 

edit:  i am experiencing some difficulty to stabilize the tuning on low E of guitar string particularly in strobe mode : I like that mode,  i can get easily an optimal  balance of the strobe , the correct tuning of all the others strings, but it seems to be harder with the Low  E... also with minimal rotations of the tuning peg it tends to go a little flat or sharp (appears first line of red leds)

update :  the problems are solved, i received answer on messenger chat  of TC Electronic Facebook page. 

read more...
    1 663
    • frondizi
      frondizi
      • December 19, 2019
    • frondizi
      TC-Claus

Hi frondizi,

Great Your issues was resolved

All the best from

Claus

• January 12, 2020
    • frondizi
      schiuc88

Hello,

I do have the same issue. The link received on the email is broken. Can you please support me on the issue.

Best regards,

Silviu

• April 28, 2020
    • frondizi
      TC-Claus

Hi Silviu,

Please copy the link and send it to me in a PM!

All the best and stay safe from

Claus

• April 28, 2020
    • frondizi
      cjlewis

Looks like the download link is broken for me as well. I'm setting my computer back up and need to re-download. Is there a way for me to get it?

Thanks,
      -Chris

• June 7, 2020
  • Guitar47
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-08-24

I purchased a license for the Finalizer app yesterday. I recieved a reciept from PayPal for the sale but I have had no email containing the iLok registration code.

0 450
    • Guitar47
      TC-Nicolaj

Hey Guitar47,

if you still haven't received it, shoot me a private message and we'll get you sorted asap.

All the best,
      // Nicolaj

• August 25, 2019
    • Guitar47
      Azenkwed

Same here, I haven't received my license number. I always buy licenses online and usually you get your license a few minutes later via email. Because it is all automated. Not receiving an email suggest a problem has occurred. 

So, I contacted musictribe. 

• September 9, 2019
    • Guitar47
      TC-Claus

Hi Azenkwed,

Please PM me if You still didn't receive Your license code ?

All the best from

Claus

• September 24, 2019
    • Guitar47
      Luke923

SAME AS ME, I purchaged VSS3 NATIVE just recieved a reciept from PayPal for the sale, no any related license delivery or registration code!!!!

• November 28, 2019
    • Guitar47
      TC-Claus

Hi Luke923,

You send me a PM - please send Your iLok ID there as well and if You haven't allready done this - check Your spam folder ...

• November 28, 2019
  • Alex_Zero
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-09-05

How do I get refund for the Finalizer App? I bought this 2 weeks ago, it did not work from day 1 and I have been in contact with the TC Electronics team since then to fix it with no success. I have asked them multiple times about a refund and have been ignored.

I have also searched the TC Electronics website to identify their complaints procedure and it appears they do not have one.

read more...
    1 411
    • Alex_Zero
      Azenkwed

Good luck with that. TC Electronic is the worse company to deal with. They have NO customer support. I bought Finalizer and didn't receive my email with the serial number. I am so pissed off.

If you get any issues as a small customer with TC electronics, forget it, it's like dealing with a crook or a drug dealer.  Once they got your money they make sure reaching out to them is impossible, yet acting like they have some form of customer support. 

You want an example of how low TC electronic is, what and the bunch of crooks they are? Go on their support page.  They have the guts to put pictures of support people with a smile on their face and a headset as if they have a proper customer support team and a call center. They don't. it's all smoke and mirrors.  

• September 9, 2019
    • Alex_Zero
      TC-Claus

Hi Azenkwed,

Did You get Your license ? Please PM me or reply here if not!

We have seen issues with the email getting caught in spam filters ...

All the best from

Claus

• September 23, 2019
    • Alex_Zero
      teedouble

I would like to know how to get a refund as well as the user above this thing hasnt worked since I bought it.

• October 20, 2019
    • Alex_Zero
      TC-Claus

Hi Terrany,

I would like to help - will You describe the issue and what is Your System setup?

All the best from

Claus

• October 20, 2019
    • Alex_Zero
      DrMove

I finally got it to work in my system...sort of!  The first I learned from TC Electronic support is that you must use it with an ASIO sound driver.  Okay, so I opened it in a different computer with ASIO and I have it authorized through iLok...fine!  And I got it to open, take a master, manipulate it and so on.  I also put in several reference track and...voila!  I can compare my track to pro released tracks!  However, I never got an answer from support re: the Finalizer.exe (the executable file) doesn't install the program into my Windows 10 operating system, it just opens directly from the folder where it sits on my C drive.  This can't be right because when I go to save as a project, it saves the name I gave in the folder I sent it to, however, there's no file extension assigned to it.  And I have no clue what file extension it should have.  Windows can't open it without a file extension.  That's why it's not right...the fact that it opens directly from the folder withought installing to the operating system...we're missing something here.

Will someone please confirm that this is the problem with this software...IT DOESN'T INSTALL INTO THE OPERATING SYSTEM...IT JUST OPENS DIRECTLY FROM THE FOLDER!  SO I CAN'T SAVE A PROJECT BECAUSE IT DOESN'T ASSIGN YOUR FILE AN EXTENSION!

Now that I more or less figured out how it works (I read through much of the manual) I would love to have actually save a project so I can go back and keep refining my master.

WILL SOMEONE AT TC ELECTRONIC PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE OR RETURN OUR MONEY...100 HARD-EARNED AMERICAN DOLLARS!

Thanks,

DrMove

• October 22, 2019
  • Rennier
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-11-07

The PowerCore was an expensiv hardware based VST plugin System form t.c. electronic. 14 Plugins are free on the hardware, all other licensed plugins you had could buy and register until 2017. Until 2018 t.c.electronic has closed all services and the user-acounts are frozen now (or deleted, no one knows). Now you can't move a license to another hardware or buy one. You can use it like it is, until something gets broken. If your hardware don't work anymore and you have to change the Hardware, all your license are gone. All useable Plugins you could use at the PowerCore Hardware are fixed at the driver software but without the license there are no chance to use it. The System should be dead now, but a lot of people still need it for make music and had payed a lot of money for license they could not use someday in the future.

We are more tha a few :

https://secure.avaaz.org/de/community_petitions/Uli_Behringer_-_Music_Tribe_unchain_the_Powercore_plugins_for_all_registred_Owners/?fVyobpb&fbogname=Chris+R.&fbclid=IwAR2C1mQ9i6OQMlul90yCJ8fImxjzyQE8eu4_3bBv8QzqmKbPXO9RQseuDVg

read more...
    3 356
  • glento
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-09-09

I downloaded the Finalizer program but cannot get it to work with my Apollo 16mkll thunderbolt interface. Seems like the software will not communicate with the hardware. I can't change sample rates and get the sample rate mismatch flag when I load an audio file.

read more...
    0 350
    • glento
      TC-Claus

Hi glento,

Try switching the sample rate from Original to the supported 44.1kHz or 48kHz ?

All the best from

Claus

• September 24, 2019
  • thepc997
    Contributor - Level 3
    2019-12-03

I bought Finalizer app today, and it doesn't work in my pc.

i use RME Babyface , Windows 7 64bit  .  

when i launch Finalizer app, 'No audio device configured' shows up.

and i already activate from ilok manager as well.

i re-installed RME driver, but still doesn't work.

Please help me.    if it doens't work, i want to refund it.

error.jpg
    read more...
    0 345
    • thepc997
      TC-Claus

Hi thepc997,

Try deleting the Preference file found here:

WIndows

C:\Users\”Your Name”\AppData\Roaming\TC Electronic\Finalizer\app.xml

macOS

/Users/”Your Name”/Library/Application Support/TC Electronic/Finalizer/app.xml

The switch to Windows Audio before first launch of the app - then You should be able to select Your RME interface.

All the best from

Claus
      • December 4, 2019
    • thepc997
      thepc997

I deleted app.xml file,  switch to Windows Audio the first time.

but it still doesn't work. 

I tried in my laptop, (Window 7 pro) and it works .  

but stil cant boot in my Desktop .  i don't know why.

when i launch Finalizer app ,  just white screen and keep loading with No audio device sign.  can not click anything .  what should i do ?

• December 4, 2019
    • thepc997
      TC-Claus

Have You switched to Windows Audio driver before launching the Finalizer App ?

• December 4, 2019
    • thepc997
      thepc997

Yes, i switched . but it still doesn't work.

• December 4, 2019
    • thepc997
      TC-Claus

I'll try to create a similar setup and do some more testing

Keep You updated ...

• December 4, 2019
  • messmusic
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-08-21

I purchased a license for the Finalizer app yesterday. I recieved a reciept from PayPal for the sale but I have had no email containing the iLok registration code. I submitted a support request (01000012) but have had no response from that either.

read more...
    0 305
    • messmusic
      messmusic

It's now 4 days since I bought this software and I still haven't been sent the license. This is not acceptable.

• August 22, 2019
    • messmusic
      haolintang1987 I have encountered the same problem as you. I don't know how to solve it
      • August 22, 2019
    • messmusic
      messmusic

I have requested a refund. If I don't receive one with 24 hours I will open a dispute with PayPal.

• August 23, 2019
  • Alex_Zero
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-09-11

I purchased the TC Electronics Finalizer App for $99 on 23 August. On 24 August I raised an issue with the TC Electronics service team. as the application would not work at all on my PC.

It is now two weeks later and this is still not working. I have exchanged numerous emails with Pedro Rodrigues at MusicTribe and I have asked for a refund multiple times. This is not acceptable.

Pay me my refund TC Electronics.

read more...
    1 304
    • Alex_Zero
      TC-Claus

Hi Alex,

Please PM me with details about this issue and I'll do my very best to help You.

• September 23, 2019
    • Alex_Zero
      Euge1

Hi, I'm in exactly the same position and cannot get a proper response from support. Pedro has responded but not answered the question. I cannot use the cloud as it says my ID and email address are incorrect. How can that be if i can log in hear. There is no option on the app to retreive a forgotten password if that was the case either. It's very poor service.

• September 23, 2019
    • Alex_Zero
      TC-Claus

Hi efryan,

When You click on Login to Analyzer here: https://finalizer.com/analyzer

there is an option to click on "Forgot Your Password?" Have You tried that ?

• September 24, 2019
  • AminSoogBand
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-02
    i have installed TC Near software and the driver for konnekt 24D from the CD. it has been asked to update the driver during installation but the link is corrupted. after finishing the installation i have restart my mac but it says that the device is not connected. i have changed the cable because the fireware light is not on but the problem doesn't solve. how can i download the latest driver? there is no anywhere in the whole internet to download the driver for TC electronic konnekt 24D interface driver or the TC Audio interface software. please kindly tell me how can i solve this issue and from where i can download the latest driver and software. regards. amin
    read more...
    0 300
    • AminSoogBand
      AminSoogBand this is the link of latest driver for my device in TC website
      • July 2, 2020
    • AminSoogBand
      AminSoogBand this is the message which shown on my tc near as well
      • July 2, 2020
    • AminSoogBand
      AminSoogBand here is my mac info. it may helps.
      • July 2, 2020
    • AminSoogBand
      MFA Hi AminSoogBand. Try to install the latest MAC driver for TC Near (3.6.1) that you will find in the Software list on the Impact Twin product page. Konnekt 24D and Impact Twin are based on the same platform and support for Konnekt 24D should be included in the latest driver. Link to Impact Twin product page: https://www.tcelectronic.com/tcelectronic/product?modelCode=P0DMV
      • July 2, 2020
    • AminSoogBand
      AminSoogBand thanks for your prompt reply. solved, many thanks....
      • July 2, 2020
Go to page