Statistics

305,984 members
190,328 posts
  • New
    cl516
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-11-27

Hi, can someone help please?  Purchased license for TC2290 plugin yesterday, there was no confirmation email, no license found.  The Order Details said I bought a whole bunch of Virus and Fireworx software and was dated in the year 1900!  Could someone please take a look into this?  Thanks!

read more...
    0 34
    • cl516
      PedroRodrigues Hi cl516, than you for your post, to be possible to understand what happend on this purchase process please submit an assitance request direlcy with our Tech support Team attaching your PAYPAL payment confirmation and your ILOK USERNAME https://community.musictribe.com/pages/create-new-ticket?type=Technical%20Support&brand=TCElectronic Thank you
      • November 28, 2021
      • No License or Confirmation Email after TC2290 plugin purchase
        cl516 Hi, could you guys please deposit the license today? I've communicated the problem in every channel possible, and also sent tech support email with my Paypal payment confirmation as you asked. Thanks.
        • November 29, 2021
    • cl516
      cl516 November 30, Activation Code received, thanks.
      • November 30, 2021
  • New
    Kasevad
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-30

Yesterday I bought TC Electronic PlugIn VSS3 Native. Payment was done via PayPal. But i never received any email confirmation, receipt or a PlugIn Download link. More than 24 hours have already passed, there is nothing in the spam folder either. Please help! Ticket Number: CAS-506310-J8L3H1

read more...
    0 34
    • Kasevad
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Kasevad, I am sorry to hear about this issue. I will be sure this is followed up on for you today, please keep an eye out in your spam/junk folder for the reply as we have seen its route to these locations on occasion.
      • November 30, 2021
    • Kasevad
      Kasevad Hey Chris! Thanks for the help! Today I got the activation code and installed the plugin, it is incredible! :-)
      • December 1, 2021
  • New
    souliner
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-30

Hello, i have the same issue like all the others here. Yesterday i bought 2 TC Electronic PlugIns (MD3 & VSS3). Payment was done via PayPal. But i never received any email confirmation, receipt or a PlugIn Download link. Nothing. I also opened a case ticket with the number: CAS-505964-X5R8B5 But i did not got any response since 24 hours. Looking forward for your help! Thanks and best regards. Dirk

read more...
    0 33
    • souliner
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi souliner, I am sorry to hear about this issue. I will be sure this is followed up on for you today, please keep an eye out in your spam/junk folder for the reply as we have seen its route to these locations on occasion.
      • November 30, 2021
      • No E-Mail confirmation, receipt or PlugIn download link after purchase TC Plugins
        PatReel Hi Chris, I have a question...can you explain why some people get here help and others not.? That is really strange in my view. A lot of people have the same issue and did not get any help.
        • December 1, 2021
  • New
    Walmsley
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-29

MD4 native Order 27 November Time 23:24 Order number: 94734

Paypal payment Transaction ID 34422345W2980693KPDF uploaded (hopefully) 

Ilok User ID: Yassboy

Yes, I've checked my spam folder

View Attachment
    read more...
    0 32
    • Walmsley
      Walmsley Can someone please open a ticket for me? It's been 3 days since I paid for this and no response.
      • November 29, 2021
    • Walmsley
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Walmsley, I am sorry to hear about this issue. If you have not yet done so could you please check your spam/junk email folder? Sometimes the Activation Code email will be routed to here.
      If the Activation Code is not in your spam/junk can you please provide submit a technical support ticket with a screenshot of the order and your iLok ID, and I can then manually generate this for you. To do this please go to support at the top of the page and click on the relevant tab, with regards to serial number please enter N/A.

If you have already submitted a case could you please confirm the case number for me?
      • November 29, 2021
    • Walmsley
      Walmsley Hi Chris, I did what you suggested on 30 November. There was nothing in my spam folder and I now have a case number CAS-506274-Y6C7N2 but still no MD4 download. Please help me!
      • December 1, 2021
    • Walmsley
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Walmsley, thank you for confirming your case number. I will ensure this is followed up on today.
      • December 1, 2021
  • New
    Konstant
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-30

Hello I ordered MD3 upgrade from powercore several days ago form the tc electronic site. I have logged a technical support ticket, Case Number CAS-506263-X0Y5P6 with my invoice, order number, powercore id number and ilok information.

Could you please help me?

Thank you.

read more...
    0 32
    • Konstant
      Nigel67 Hi konstant. I am very sorry for the non reply to your ticket. I will get a colleague to look at it for you and reply.
      • November 30, 2021
  • New
    klodianqafoku
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-02

Hello, I want to buy a licence of Finalizer tc, but Albania is not in the country list. What to do?

0 31
    • klodianqafoku
      ChrisEdwards1

Hi klodianqafoku, I apologize for the inconvenience here. I have reached out to our web team and requested Albania be added to the country list, if you are happy to wait I will notify you once this has been done.

Alternatively, if you wish to proceed with the purchase before your country is added the address information is for the invoice only. With this in mind, you could use an alternative country for the time being, and once purchased please open a technical support case requesting for the details to be amended.

• Jan 5
      • Buying licence finalizer tc
        Guram Hello! Can you tell me- what to do in a situation when I bought 5 native pedal plug-ins in ts-electronics -and none of them is connected to the logic pro x and does not work? What measures should be taken to ensure that the purchased plugins eventually start working?
        • Jan 6
    • klodianqafoku
  • New
    DavidArt0516
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-22

Hi,

As it shows in the attached picture, I'm not sure what the problem is. Can anybody help me please?

Best,

David

0 30
  • New
    MacproT
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-30

I am considering opening an issue with paypal. I paid $153 for MD4 HD native. Opened a ticket already with Case No: CAS-505804-C6T4L0 CRM:0120000253027 over 36 hours ago and absolutely no answers, no reaction. It is not the first time with TC that they do not send the activation code after purchase. I am very disappointed.

read more...
    0 30
    • MacproT
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi MacproT, I am sorry to hear about this issue. I will be sure this is followed up on for you today, please keep an eye out in your spam/junk folder for the reply as we have seen its route to these locations on occasion.
      • November 30, 2021
    • MacproT
      MacproT

You asked for my ilok ID in an email. I sent my ilok ID in a reply email to you about 30 minutes ago. No email in my spam/junk folder. Thanks.

• November 30, 2021
  • New
    thunderstudios
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-30

Bought MD4 HD Native Plugin, but only got an Email from Paypal with the confirmation, that i payed th Money.
    When do I get a receipt from TC an when do i get the activation code / instructions?

0 30
    • thunderstudios
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. If you have not received your activation please submit a case through the Support link at the top of the page. Cases are answered in the order in which they are received. If you have received a case number, your ticket is in our system and will be answered.
      • November 30, 2021
    • thunderstudios
      thunderstudios

Hi Kyle - Thank you. I have an Ticket since 30.11. - how long can it take to give your customers a n invoice and an activation code? Other companies do that within seconds! 2 Days for such a simple thing, which could be automated within your shopsystem is just rediculus. TC has by far the worst service I ever had.

• December 2, 2021
  • New
    djnewtone
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-03

Transaction code: 0HH22433P33667505

Invoice: 1522683

Please check asap and send me the activation code to my email address.

1 30
    • djnewtone
      PedroRodrigues Hi djnewtone, thank you for your post, to be possible to proceed with your request we will require your PAYPAL Payment confirmation and your ILOK USERNAME. Thank you
      • December 4, 2021
      • No activation code received for VSS3
        djnewtone Hi Pedro, Thanks for your reply. Please, find attached the PayPal Confirmation and here is my ILOK User: [email protected] Looking forward to your response.
        • December 6, 2021
    • djnewtone
      djnewtone No answer received yet. Any news on this???
      • December 9, 2021
    • djnewtone
      djnewtone Still nothing. What's happening TC Electronic????
      • December 13, 2021
Go to page