Statistics

305,979 members
190,322 posts
  • New
    TerryPoindexter
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-14

My TC8210 hardware powers up when plugged in, but it does not communicate with the plugin. The plugin loads as well, but it remains greyed and says please "connect your TC8210 module". Is it possible to do a firmware update? Please Help

0 23
    • TerryPoindexter
      WilliamR Hello Terry, please click on the Support link above and create a tech support ticket and someone will contact you ASAP to do some troubleshooting with you.
      • September 14, 2021
  • New
    wats434
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-09-12

I had purchased native VSS3 last year. How do I install and download on new computer?

0 23
  • New
    arnoldorodeo
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-30

Hi, 

still received nothing. No iLok code for my purchase of TC VSS4.

0 22
    • arnoldorodeo
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. If you have not received your activation please submit a case through the Support link at the top of the page. Cases are answered in the order in which they are received. If you have received a case number, your ticket is in our system and will be answered.
      • November 30, 2021
  • New
    Dominic21
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-03

Bonjour

j'ai malencontreusement effacé mes licence sur mon I Lock virtuel

et j'aurais besoin de nouveau license/authorization activation/redemption code 

comment me les procuré  Merci 

read more...
    0 22
    • Dominic21
      PedroRodrigues

Salut Dominic21

Merci pour votre message, veuillez envoyer par message privé votre NOM D'UTILISATEUR ILOK et l'e-mail qui confirme l'achat de votre licence.

Merci

• Mar 4
  • New
    quadrifoglio
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-03

After clicking on Buy Now button the PayPal small windows appears for a second, then dissapears and then nothing happens.

Tried few browsers and computers. Any help with this? Thanks...

0 22
    • quadrifoglio
      NicJonesMT Hi Quadrifoglio.
      Can you confirm the browsers you are using and if you have cleared your Cache?
      Are you using any Adblockers?
      • November 3, 2021
  • New
    Nurmie
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-08-03

hello there,

is a programm available, to move the licences from card to card?

many thx

all the best

ralf

0 22
    • Nurmie
      PedroRodrigues Hi Nurmie thank you for your post, please consider that back in 2011 we ceased further development of the PowerCore platform. Although we have been doing no official development with regard to the PowerCore software itself, for almost 7 years we were maintaining the PowerCore account system, and provided customer support for PowerCore users.
      As we were reorganising our server infrastructure as well as human resources, we came to the conclusion that we could not continue our current support of the PowerCore infrastructure. As of December 31st 2017, we have discontinued:
      • The PowerCore account system
      • Customer support for PowerCore
      Unfortunately, it is now no longer be possible to log into your PowerCore account to register products, transfer licenses etc. and we will no longer be providing customer support for the platform. There is of course nothing that prevents users from using their current PowerCore system, also, we will keep the PowerCore forum running. Thank you
      • Aug 3
      • Powercore Series
        chrisarias Hi Pedro-

When are you going to support the LM2 and LMC for Apple M1? I rely heavily on these for my post production work. I'm using other products in the meantime which I don't like nearly as much. This has really tarnished TCE for me. I would be hesitant to purchased software products in the future. I'm running a Mac Studio with Monterey, PT 21.12. Is there any plan to update? Even the low dollar plug in companies have updated. I'm floored that we're having this kind of issue with a company like TCE. PLEASE HELP!
        • ·
        • Aug 4
      • Powercore Series
        PedroRodrigues Hi chrisarias, thank you for your question, before answering to your question I would like to first suggest you to post any of your questions instead of answering on someone else's post.

When it comes to your question, please ponder that we are working as fast as possible to release a solution that would resolve the compatibility issue with M1 ARM architecture.

I believe that it is important that everyone is aware that for TC ELECTRONIC to be able to release a version that operates on the M1, TC ELECTRONIC relies heavily on information on the M1 processing structure and other resources that only Apple owns and discloses at their own time.

Without those resources creating this version would not be possible.

Thank you
        • Aug 6
    • Nurmie
      Nurmie

Next question: i have a silver powercore firewire. this unit has 3 firewire ports, but 2 of them are not working. Is this a hardware problem or a driver problem? many thx again regards

• Aug 29
  • New
    raylallana
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-23

Hey, everyone.

Is finalizer.com down?

Also the 'Play' button is greyed out in the Finalizer Desktop App.

Thanks in advance,

Ray

1 20
    • raylallana
      raylallana Just checked again...
      • Sep 23
    • raylallana
      raylallana 12PM PST
      • Sep 23
    • raylallana
      raylallana 1:40 PM PST
      • Sep 23
    • raylallana
      PedroRodrigues Hi raylallana, thank you for your post, I believe the server in under maintenance, regarding the issue you have described about the the 'Play' button is greyed, please send me your ILOK USERNAME via DM so I can check if everything is operating correctly. I hope this helps Thank you
      • Sep 24
    • raylallana
      raylallana
      • Oct 15
  • New
    Elodie87
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-11

Hi guys,

i've bought the TC electronic desktop konnekt 6 (Firewire Audio Interface and Monitor Control) but i can't upload the software because the version in the site is too old for my computer.

Could you send me a version compatible with my computer please ?

My computer : MacBook Air 7.2 / macOS Big Sur version 11.6.4 / Intel Core i5 double coeur (heartdouble) 

Thank you very much for your answer.

Elodie87

read more...
    1 19
    • Elodie87
      PedroRodrigues Hi Elodie87, thank you for your post, unfortunately the TC ELECTRONIC KONNEKT 6 has been discontinued for some time and we have stopped releasing any resources for this unit. If you wish to keep using your KONNEKT 6 you must do it exclusively on legacy operating systems. Thank you
      • Apr 12
    • Elodie87
      khongkhiem22 I have a Konnekt 6 its firmware ver 1.02
      i need the firmware ver 2 or last firmware.Thank
      • May 10
    • Elodie87
      PedroRodrigues

Hi khongkhiem22, thank you for your question, please follow the link below to access all the resources available for TC ELECTRONIC KONNEKT 6 : https://www.tcelectronic.com/tcelectronic/product?modelCode=HE043 Thank you

• May 10
  • New
    Nuridu89
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-08

Bonsoir,

Je viens d'acheter la TC Electronic Impact Twin d'occasion mais dans le carton il n'y avait pas de CD-ROM pour l'installation donc finalement j'ai été sur le site pour télécharger la dernière version 3.6.1 et je suis sous High Sierra, mais une fois l'installation términé rien ne fonctionne.

Comment dois-je procéder ? Est-ce que c'est possible de se procurer du CD-ROM d'installation ? J'ai vraiment besoin d'aide car je ne m'en sors pas du tout...

En attendants un re tour de votre part, merci d'avance.

read more...
    0 18
    • Nuridu89
      NicJonesMT Hi Nridu89.
      I believe I responded to your technical support ticket earlier today. Can you please check your Spam/Junk email inbox for my email.
      • May 9
  • New
    Project64
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-23

Hi, I've tried several times to register the vintage guitar pedal bundle on the product registration page but I never get any confirmation from the site so I'm still missing the ilok code to use the software. I tried to create a care ticket but I have the same problem, the page states that I have to compile all required field, but I'm pretty sure I've compiled them all, I've tried at least 10 times with two different browser. Is there an email address for asking support?

read more...
    0 17
    • Project64
      WilliamR Hello, William from musictribe here. Could you give me your case number so that I can look into this for you?
      • December 23, 2021
    • Project64
      Project64

Hi William, I don't have a case number because I'm unable to open a care ticket

• December 23, 2021
Go to page