Statistics

233,971 members
109,569 posts
  • zulur
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-03-04

I have problems with GUI under custom display scalling set to 125%. Win 10 latest build - Cubase 10 -10.0.50 build. Any tips about fixing this before buying this awesome sounding reverb? Thanks!

0 280
    • zulur
      TC-Claus

Hi Zulur,

Can You send me a screen shot ?

All the best from

Claus

• March 4, 2020
    • zulur
      zulur

Hi Claus,

thank you for replying.

Screenshot attached.

Kind regards,

Seb

TC 8210 Cubase 10.jpg
      • March 4, 2020
    • zulur
      TC-Claus

Hi Seb,

Thanks for the screenshot ... I'll investigate this issue further when I get back to the office tomorrow: Will keep You updated here!

All the best from

Claus

• March 4, 2020
    • zulur
      ShoLee

Hey, 

any news on this? Just asking because I have the same problem. I'd like to purchase the tc 8210 as long as it's on sale but I can't test it because of the broken gui.
      I'm on Windows 10 pro using Wavelab 10 Pro and Cubase 10.5 Pro

• March 14, 2020
    • zulur
      TC-Claus

Hi Seb and ShoLee,

We're working to fix this issue, but don't know the ETA ...

ShoLee: You can switch to 100% to test and everything should look great!

All the best from

Claus

• March 14, 2020
  • arfcorps
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-05-31

Any plans on releasing a docking station to house the four available controllers TC-2290, DVR-250-DT etc ?

Thanks!

1 231
  • lifter035
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-11-22

I was dealing with Pedro Rodrigues and after a lot of back and forth he acknowledged the issue and opened the ticket with R&D team. Issue is that if you edit any preset and save it in User Presets slot and save Ableton project, after re-opening that project preset loaded is usually last signature preset in the list. I have to manually select my user presets on each of the instances of both TC2290-DT and DVR250-DT every time I open Ableton project. http://rootylicious.com/TC_Delay_Issue_MacBookPro.mp4

This works fine in Logic X with AU units

I have no knowledge if anyone from R&D is working on this issue or not for 4 months now. Both of these units are on my desk but I don't use them anymore.

If this is not going to be fixed please I would like to send these back and money refunded.

It is going on for too long

read more...
    0 220
    • lifter035
      lifter035

Oh lovely it seems that both tickets are closed (didn't even know that there are two tickets).

BTW I can't open any of these tickets

Screenshot:

TC_tickets closed.jpg

TC_tickets closed.jpg
      • November 22, 2019
    • lifter035
      yann_

So did you get a refund? 

I was planning on buying em in the near future... 

But now reading this i will not, seems like TC is not caring about their customers again, like some years ago up until now, people are so naive still buying their new gear. 

Do they even want to have customers... 

• November 24, 2019
    • lifter035
      lifter035

No I'm still hoping they will fix this issue as I really like the units and effects but as I primarily use Ableton they are pain in the ass to use as I have to manually select user preset on every instance in my project every time I open it

I do live in Ireland so I have 6 years of warranty by law anyway. I can always get my money back

• November 26, 2019
    • lifter035
      lifter035

But yeah customer service is **bleep**, as much as some of the people there try, there's no way that you can track if someone is working on the issue or not so you lose faith in them and feel deserted.

I work as a software developer so I know how ticketing and support should work. This is not support

• November 26, 2019
    • lifter035
      TC-Claus

Hi lifter035,

This issue is related to the VST plugin - please use the AU version i Ableton Live

All the best from

Claus

• November 28, 2019
  • Alex_Zero
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-08-24

I purchased this yesterday, followed the install instructions, and every time i try to install I see the below.

The install freezes and I am unable to progress - I can't click as I just keep getting the spinning wheel. I tried waiting, restarting, redownloading, and nothing has worked so far.

Finalizer_Error_001.jpg

read more...
    0 214
    • Alex_Zero
      TC-Claus

Hi Alex,

Sorry to hear that! Please try switching to Windows Audio before launching the Finalizer App. After first launch You should be able to switch back to the ASIO driver ...

All the best from

Claus

• August 25, 2019
  • stevenawilliams
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-05-16

Hello

I cannot open my System 6000 AAX Pro Tools plug in. I am getting DAE error 7054.

I recently changed my OS on my Apple Mac to 10.14.1

I am using pro Tools Ultimate 2019.5.0

All the best
    Steve
    read more...
    0 206
  • Dc503
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-08-28

Anyone else get this after trying to run it 

I'm going need a refund if this can't be fixed did this on the demo to I just figured it would be fixed by time I paid for it 

0 203
    • Dc503
      DrMove

For me, the software doesn't work period.  First of all, it isn't installing in my operating system, (Windows 7 Pro on Dell Latitude E6420 Laptop) it just opens from the folder where the executable resides.  And when it opens it does nothing...I try to import a file and...nothing.  I'm guessing at this point, since TC Electronic and Music Tribe are ignoring my numerous email requests for answers, that they want you to sign up to the Finalizer.com cloud account and upload your unreleased masters to their servers.  Well I'm not doing it.  I should be able to 'Finalize' my masters in the privacy of my environment.

TC ELECTRONIC AND MUSIC TRIBE....HERE ME ON THIS...I WANT A REFUND ASAP.  YOU HAVE MISLEAD US ABOUT THIS SOFTWARE!  REFUND PLEASE!  REFUND PLEASE! REFUND PLEASE!  REFUND PLEASE!  REFUND PLEASE!  REFUND PLEASE!  REFUND PLEASE!  REFUND PLEASE! 

I SEE YOUR FACEBOOK AND LINKED-IN PAGES...IF I DON'T GET A REFUND, I WILL BEGIN POSTING ON BOTH PAGES ABOUT HOW YOU ROOKED US OUT OF OUR HARD EARNED CASH AND ARE NOT RESPONDING TO OUR REQUESTS FOR AN EXPLANATION AS TO WHY THE FINALIZER SOFTWARE DOESN'T WORK.  AND HOW YOU MISLEAD US AND DIDN'T TELL US THAT OUR MASTERS WOULD BE IN THE CLOUD, AGAINST ANYONE WITH ANY SENSE WISHES.  I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO DO WITH MY MASTERS ONCE YOU HAVE THEM.  AND JUDGING FROM HOW YOU ARE NOT RESPONDING TO MY MANY EMAILS, I CAN ASSUME IT'S NOT GOOD OR HONEST!

I WANT A REFUND!!!!!!!  REFUND PLEASE! REFUND PLEASE!  REFUND PLEASE!  REFUND PLEASE!  REFUND PLEASE!  REFUND PLEASE!  REFUND PLEASE!

AS STATED ABOVE I WILL POST NEGATIVE REVIEWS ON BOTH OF YOUR PAGES ON FACEBOOK AND LINKED-IN.  IF THAT DOESN'T WORK, I WILL START WITH THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU AND THEN  I WILL FIND OUT WHAT AGENCY IN THE EUROPEAN UNION HAS JURISTICTION OVER CONSUMER ISSUES LIKE THIS AND GET THEM TO WAKE YOU UP!!!!!!!

SINCERLY,

F.RICK FERNANDEZ

• August 28, 2019
  • Dc503
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-08-27

I purchased finalizer app and it crashes it won't start up at all is this not good for Windows 10 

0 196
  • JumpEggKiller
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-01-17

I didn't receive the Serial No. after i purchased TC Finalizer software by PayPal.

Here is the receipt from PayPal。

My e-mail is [email protected]

011888888888888.png

read more...
    0 192
    • JumpEggKiller
      KenMitchell

Hi Jay ( @JumpEggKiller ), 

Welcome to the community.  Unfortunately, this is pretty much a user supported community so it's unlikely you'll get a resolution here.  I'd recommend you open a CARE ticket here: https://www.tc-helicon.com/brand/tchelicon/support#googtrans(en|en)

Once you submit your ticket your should get an auto-reply email. If you don't, check your spam/junk folder.  That email will tell you that someone will contact you within one business day but be paient as that is more like a week or more these days. 

Ken

• January 17, 2020
    • JumpEggKiller
      TC-Rasmus

Hi Jay (JumpEggKiller)

Please send me your iLok ID and we'll send you a serial number.
      [email protected]

Thanks

• January 20, 2020
    • JumpEggKiller
      JumpEggKiller

ID:  xianlilun

Thanks

• January 20, 2020
    • JumpEggKiller
      TC-Rasmus

Hi again

it seems like you've already activated the license, are you sure it is not working now?

• January 21, 2020
    • JumpEggKiller
      jgilhart

Same here.

iLok ID - jgilhart

finalizer.jpeg

• January 22, 2020
  • chrismilne
    Contributor - Level 3
    2019-10-22

Seems odd there are no U2/The Edge presets for the 2290 DT plugin...he's always mentioned in every review as the signature sound.

Can you create/share your own presets?  When did TC start with this Music Tribe site, it's confusing.

read more...
    1 189
    • chrismilne
      yann_

since they became part of Behringer... 

• November 24, 2019
    • chrismilne
      TC-Claus

Hi chrismilne,

You can easily share presets with others Presets are located here:

Windows
      C:\Users\"username"\Documents\TC Electronic\TC 2290\

macOS
      Macintosh HD/Users/"username"/Library/Audio/Presets/TC Electronic/TC 2290/

I'll ask around for U2 - The Edge Presets!

All the best from

Claus

• November 28, 2019
  • cicolino
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-30

Hi.

My OS:Windows 10

If I'm on Asio Driver (Uad Apollo MK2-Thunderbold) and start to jumping true the Reference file, I get Error - Device error: Can't create i/o buffers...Show device preferences . This happens with original audio file too, but not so quick.

If I'm on Windows Audi driver (UAD WDM driver), I have not this problem but app reacting very, very slow.

Please help

read more...
    0 173
    • cicolino
      TC-Claus

Hi cicolino,

Have You tried to increase the buffer size for Your UAD interface and making sure it's set to the same in the Finalizer App ? (Preferences/Audio) and don't go below 256 ...

All the best from

Claus

• November 3, 2019
Go to page