Statistics

305,979 members
190,322 posts
  • New
    PeterStedt
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-08-14

Hi

After a computer crash I can no longer log in to Finalizer.com from FINALIZER and use the comparison tool.
    I can log in to the webpage and use it and the password was saved in the webbrowser somehow (still I wonder what the password was because I have not change it)

Where do I find the proper way to get a new password som I easy can log in FROM Finalizer directly.

To ask for support on the musictribe web pages is difficult, I really dont know where I should go, its confusing.

Best
    Peter Stedt

read more...
    0 11
    • PeterStedt
      NicJonesMT Hi PeterStedt.
      Sorry to hear you are having issues.
      Can you please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket if you are still experiencing issues. Thank you.
      • Aug 18
  • New
    Beep2458
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-16

Hi I bought 4 licences of VSS3.

No email and licences recieved... 

I all ready complain two times on this portal. No help rom your side.

Pleas send me those licences and invoice ASAP...!

ilok:lukasmoudry

View Attachment
    read more...
    0 11
  • New
    ranchdip
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-06

Hello,

I am running Rosetta 2 on my new MacBook Pro and for some reason the trial bundle for the TC electronics Finalizer will not install. Is this a known problem or am I doing something wrong?

0 11
    • ranchdip
      WilliamR Hello, William from Musictribe here. Please click on the support link above and open a tech support case. Someone will get this sorted out for you ASAP.
      • Apr 6
    • ranchdip
      ranchdip

I had put in a ticket back on March 11th and the ticket was cancelled without any responses. I’ve been a long time TC Elec user from back to the original Finalizer and this experience with the software has been horrible. This support site is so slow and it’s tough getting any help.

• Apr 11
  • New
    SebBuzz
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-08
    hello, unfortunately I can't get this plug in to work, is it possible to reimburse me so that I can buy the clarity hardware or find a technical solution for this plug in to work. Thanks for your feedback.

Mac Os Monterey 12.2.1 + Pro tools 21.12.0.97 with Ilock.

Best Regards
    read more...
    0 8
  • New
    RemyBeuchat
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-11-09
    Hello I buy a upgrade license for my VSS3 ( TDM to Native) and i receive your confirmation (see the mail below). but i redem the license number on the vrong Ilok Acount , so i aks Ilok to transfert the license on my Axcess Ilok Acount, now you have to confirm the transfert ( see the mail below)
    So please can you make this.
    Thank you very much 
    read more...
    0 4
    • RemyBeuchat
      PedroRodrigues Hi RemyBeuchat, thank you for your post, as I mentioned above please send me via PM you ILOK USERNAME so I can look in to this matter. Thank you
      • Nov 14
  • New
    BigSmo
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-09-15

Hello,

I posted before but in the wrong thread, sorry about that.

I'm be paid, please transfer it?

0 3
  • New
    dennistamakloe68
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-01

My konnekt 8 blinks blue and it not recognised by the tc near application , I have changed my firewire and downloaded all the necessary drivers by still to no avail. Am using Windows 10

Please I need help 

0 2
    • dennistamakloe68
      PedroRodrigues Hi dennistamakloe68, thank you for your post, please ponder that the Konnekt 8 was discontinued some time ago and we have stopped releasing any resources. To allow the Konnekt 8 full operability it must be implement exclusively on legacy operational systems. I would suggest to use a previous OS to Windows 10. Thank you
      • Sep 1
Go to page