Statistics

234,073 members
109,683 posts
  • huangbaizhi
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-03-19

Hi,I have two question. Frist.I purchase a TC electronic DVR250-DT in taobao(an online shopping platform in China).I downloaded and installed the plug-in according to the manual.The manual let me activate my DVR250 ilok licenes. The manual say"In the received mail (when buying the NATIVE version)you will find your personal Activation Code".But I didn't give anyone my email when I made the purchase.So how do I get my personal activation code?Second. I couldn't load the plug-in in the logic.My logic can't find the plug-in I already installed.Why?Because I didn't activate my personal activation code in ilok?

read more...
    0 118
  • su1327
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-02-27

Hello,

I also got everything updated,and plug into Imac directly,Still can not connect to Hardware.

Please help!

Allewebwxgetmsgimg.jfifwebwxgetmsgimg (1).jfif

read more...
    0 117
    • su1327
      TC-Claus

Hi su1327,

We're working on a fix for this issue in Ableton Live. You can solve this by disabling System Integrity Protection ...

To disable SIP, restart macOS and hold down cmd+R to boot in recovery mode. Launch Terminal and enter: csrutil disable

Restart

To check SIP status - launch Terminal and type: csruticl status

All the best from

Claus

• March 1, 2020
    • su1327
      su1327

Thanks! I will try it.

Another question,I heard If I had the TC2290DT ,I can get a free Native version but need ilok registration.

How do I get the ilok redeem code?

I can not get any information from TC's Website.

Thanks again!

Allen

• March 4, 2020
    • su1327
      TC-Claus

Hi Allen,

It's a free upgrade and You don't need an iLok. It detects Your TC2290-DT and works for 60 days when You unplug the module Here's a link to download the new version: https://www.tcelectronic.com/p/P0D3X/Downloads

All the best from

Claus

• March 4, 2020
  • JedZeppelin
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-06-24
    I have one of these fire wire audio interfaces, and recently came upon an older iMac with a firewire port. I'd love to try it out, but musictribe seems determined to scrub the very memory of this product from existence. Would anyone happen to know where to find the drivers and control panel install for Mac?
    read more...
    0 115
    • JedZeppelin
      PedroRodrigues Hi JedZeppelin
      Please follow the link below to access the TC NEAR software for your DESKTOP-KONNEKT-6
      https://www.tcelectronic.com/Categories/Tcelectronic/Computer-Audio/Interfaces/DESKTOP-KONNEKT-6/p/HE043/Downloads
      • June 25, 2020
    • JedZeppelin
      JedZeppelin I tried that, it says page not found
      • June 25, 2020
    • JedZeppelin
      PedroRodrigues Hi JebZeppelin, unfortunately we are facing a few issues on our system, we are trying to resolve the issue ASAP, I would advise to try later today or early tomorrow as I;m sure by then the issue will be resolved. We are sorry for this situation
      • June 25, 2020
    • JedZeppelin
      JedZeppelin Ok, I will try until it works.
      • June 25, 2020
    • JedZeppelin
      JedZeppelin Nope, it's been over 24 hours, nothing is working yet.
      • June 26, 2020
  • dj_hrk
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-11-27

Everthing updated (Firmware Update in Logic b/c Ableton does not work) ... any ideas why I have no connection to the Hardware in Ableton ?? All Software is latest .. MacOS is Mojave latest (and no - I will not upgrade to Catalina yet ... Photo Attached ----  Thanks a lot for your Help !! 

Screenshot 2019-11-27 at 13.03.55.png
    read more...
    0 115
    • dj_hrk
      TC-Claus

Hi dj_hrk,

I testing on a similar setup - I have Live 10 Standard 10.1 and a MacBook Pro running macOS 10.14.6 ... have You tried plugging into a USB hub ?

• November 28, 2019
  • madanthony81
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-11-08

hi I bought Vintage Guitar Effects a couple years ago.  I just signed in to Musictribe for the first time i think. 

0 104
    • madanthony81
      madanthony81

So, I dont have the serial numbers anymore or anything. Thanks.

• November 8, 2019
    • madanthony81
      TC-Claus

Hi madanthony81,

Vintage Guitar Pedal Bundle (VGPB) is authorized with Your iLok - You should be able to see Your licenses in the iLok Manager ... ?

All the best from

Claus

• November 11, 2019
    • madanthony81
      madanthony81

I couldnt find it on my Ilok.  I think i never registered it.  

• November 17, 2019
  • yann_
    Regular Contributor - Level 1
    2019-12-11

I've saved up a little bit of money for these units 
    at the moment i've got the tc-8210 the dvr-25 and the tc-1210. can't afford the tc-2290 yet anyway.
    I'm pretty amazed by the sound of the reverbs. really like it better than pretty much most reverb vst's
    I hope these will be supported for ages to work... 
    And the drivers being updated for the years coming...
    Please don't let us users who always put trust in this brand down. I'm still a konnekt-48 user i also got the Clarity and some other outboard fx's from tc... I always loved the brand for making top quality gear. 

There is one thing I was curious about, as u can use multiple vst's of a certain unit how do you go from using the hardware from one vst to another..?  

read more...
    0 101
    • yann_
      TC-Samuel

Hi @yann_ So happy you like them! The controller automatically detects which instance of the plugin you are using. The link icon in the lower left corner of the plugin interface will turn from yellow to green when you select the window and you'll see the controller change values.
      Hope they'll bring you tons of joy in the years to come
      Cheers,
      Sam

• January 8, 2020
  • Filmbolaget
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-03
    Hi, I'm looking for a loudness radar as a VST plug-in for my NLE/ DAW Fairlight. Do you have something like that in your product portfolio? / Martin
    0 100
    • Filmbolaget
      TC-Rasmus I believe you're searching for something like this: https://www.tcelectronic.com/product.html?modelCode=P0DVG
      • July 3, 2020
    • Filmbolaget
      TC-Rasmus Personally I like having the meter beside me instead, IE the Clarity M
      • July 3, 2020
      • Loudness radar as a plug-in
        Filmbolaget OK, but where can I bay the LM6 native and download the product?
        • July 3, 2020
    • Filmbolaget
      Filmbolaget But where can I bay the LM-6 native?
      • July 3, 2020
    • Filmbolaget
      StephenM307 https://store.tcelectronic.com/products/native-plug-ins/ but the site was down,, just enabled back,, I love the LM2,, much cheaper, and I don't need surround,,
      • July 5, 2020
        Filmbolaget Is the LM2 a VST-plugin?
        • July 5, 2020
        StephenM307 Yes,,, only stereo,,no surround,, I need to install it again, to see which formats it all supports, 32/64,VST2/3,AAX,, I'm using it with sampltiude, VST2 64Bit,,
        • July 5, 2020
        StephenM307 https://www.tcelectronic.com/free-trial-LM2N-stereo-radar-loudness-meter.html
        • July 5, 2020
        Filmbolaget Unfortunately, I don't have an iLok account and I don't know where to get an iLok account.I have bought LM2 in the web shop and I have received a receipt from the purchase but I have not received a link so that I can download the software. How can I download the software?
        • July 5, 2020
        StephenM307 it's very simple: https://www.ilok.com/#!registration, You don't need a harware dongle, and yeah,, I wait also for an actvation code,,,, I hope to get it this week,,
        • July 5, 2020
    • Filmbolaget
      Filmbolaget Unfortunately, I don't have an iLok account and I don't know where to get an iLok account.I have bought LM2 in the web shop and I have received a receipt from the purchase but I have not received a link so that I can download the software. How can I download the software?
      • July 5, 2020
  • ramb
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-04-02

When I purchesed the Finalizer software months ago I was advertised there would be quarterly updates with lots of new features. Where are the updates? Still no M/S EQ in a pro Mastering Software? I contacted the support and they even told me there is something on the way via Facebook - still nothing. If I missed something here im truly sorry - what do you think? What is going on here - I need at least an M/S EQ...

read more...
    1 99
    • ramb
      makhani

I purchased the Finalizer App recently and it worries me a little bit that there doesn't seem to be any news related to updates or at least active development on this software. It's a great product, but it could still use some polish.

Personally, I would like:

• being able to select a module (EQ/Comp/etc..) directly, i.e. without using the preset-browser. A different view to quickly drag in basic modules without a preset would be nice. I don't like the flow of searching for the "flat-preset" of a module to achieve the same thing, it's bad UX imho.

• Preview of audio codecs in different bitrates (mp3 128kb etc.)

• Bass mono module

• 5 Band EQ with low shelf instead of high pass

• April 13, 2020
    • ramb
      ramb

I agree- M/S or L/R dual mono EQ would be even greater since you can mono your bass that way too. Also I really need a HP filter in my Compressor Sidechain on the full band compressor. Im just really disapointed that there is nothing happening. TC is just very disconnected from their community these days. Not even any reply on this post from them really sad. Not gonna recommend their products to anybody anymore

• April 13, 2020
    • ramb
      ramb Any new info on this? Can somebody help me with my concern? Is there active developement? Please is there anybody here from tc that knows anything? I didn't think the software would be abandoned like this..
      • December 18, 2020
  • thepc997
    Contributor - Level 3
    2020-01-14

I didn't deactivate ilok and formated my window. 

so please help to reset my ilok key of finalizer app .    

0 98
    • thepc997
      KenMitchell

Hi Ingyu ( @thepc997 ), 

You're going to need to open a CARE ticket here: https://www.tcelectronic.com/brand/tcelectronic/support#googtrans(en|en)

Once you submit the ticket you should receive an auto-reply email. If you don't check your spam/junk folder.  That email will tell you that someone will contact you within one business day but be patient as that's more like a week or more these days. 

Hope this helps, 

Ken

• January 14, 2020
    • thepc997
      TC-Claus

Hi thepc997,

Please send Your iLok ID and proff of purchase in a PM and I'll solve this issue for You

All the best from

Claus

• March 4, 2020
  • heroinside
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-03-20

I didn't receive the Serial No. after i purchased VSS3 Native.

I didn't receive the Serial No. after i purchased VSS3 Native and finished the payment by PayPal. the only thing in my e-mail inbox is a  receiption email from PayPal。

My e-mail is [email protected]

and my ilok ID is   

heroinside

please help.

thank you.

here is my reception mail

微信图片_20200321110047.png
    read more...
    0 97
    • heroinside
      TC-Claus

Hi heroinside,

I can see You've activated the VSS3 license so I hope everything is solved?

All the best and stay safe from

Claus

• March 25, 2020
Go to page